star wars on blue ray?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Amazon are saying star wars will be out on blue ray is that true ?

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Trilogy-Episodes-IV/dp/B000PMLFRA/ref=sr_1_11

queeq
Latest news has it Lucas is waiting for who will win: HD DVD or BlueRay. It has no releasedate there either. So this is just a preliminary page.

General G
I think HD will pull it off.

queeq
I dunno.... it can still go either way. It's Sony vs. Microsoft.... But with the Vista disaster, Sony may still come out on top... as Sony, unfortunately, always does.

coolmovies
so queeq will you buy them again if they come out on HD

queeq
Yup.

I think Blade Runner The Final Cut will be my first HD disc though... but which one????

General G
Originally posted by queeq
I dunno.... it can still go either way. It's Sony vs. Microsoft.... But with the Vista disaster, Sony may still come out on top... as Sony, unfortunately, always does.

Sony lost a lot of money with their PS3's, but they do really well with their other electronics. I am yet to try Vista.

queeq
I'll wait. For my MacBook I got me Leopard.... very sweet. Who needs Vista then.

General G
Leopard? Not familiar with that...

queeq
It's new.... on the mac!

General G
No way!! Link please, must learn.

queeq
Just go to apple.com. It's the new OS.x

General G
Nice, front page and everything.

queeq
Front page? Of the site?

General G
Yup yup.
http://www.apple.com/

coolmovies
I dont even have a TFT monitor but i do have a widscreen tv (non HD)
am so behind

Dvds are so cheap now i saw a few for 2 pounds !!!!!

Melcórë
I don't know anyone who has bought either an HD-DVD or Blueray player. I've spent too much time on my DVD collection regardless.... sad

(BTW: I don't mind Vista....using it now, it seems rather comparable to Apple's set-up - not in sooth a true comparison, but close enough for me....)

queeq
But Apple's set up works!

General G
I know nobody who has had problems with Vista!

queeq
No? Check out the internet. In my country Microsoft had a lot of complaints about Vista. There was even a request that MS would issue free releases of XP to buyers of Vista machines.

coolmovies
i still have windows XP

sithsaber408
No? Check out the internet. In my country Microsoft had a lot of complaints about Vista. There was even a request that MS would issue free releases of XP to buyers of Vista machines.

Vista sucks.

Like all new programs, it's not fully debugged.

They release that update a few months down the road, for a few hundred more dollars. stick out tongue

We can't transfer anything over at the church from those using XP and those using Vista. Plus, the Outlook email program keeps crashing on the Pastor, lol. laughing

queeq
laughing out loud

There ya go. Tell him to go Apple! Leopard rules.

General G

That's ridiculous.

I know there have been problems, just none of the people that I know personally that have it have had problems.

queeq
So the bum down the road under the bridge didn't have problems with Vista? Well, good for him.

General G
ooooh, cheap shot...

queeq
YES! evil face

General G
You will pay.

queeq
I doubt it.

General G
I don't, somewhere down the line.

queeq
Not in here. CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.