Dark Samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138

Ridley_Prime
Hmm. Pretty good read...

And here's some additional info of Dark Samus (to add onto what was said about her/it in the 1st post):

When Metroid Prime had taken the Phazon Suit, Samus' DNA merged with Metroid Prime's DNA, letting the Prime grow itself a new, more stable body using Samus' DNA and its own to make needed organs and skeletal support to fill the Phazon Suit, as evidenced by some of the unlockable images in Metroid Prime 2, and Dark Samus' final appearance when her suit becomes transparent (right after the Emperor Ing fight).

In Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, the planet Norion is under attack by Space Pirates and the four hunters - Rundas, Ghor, Gandrayda, and Samus - were to activate a cannon that could destroy any orbiting ships as well as an incoming Leviathan. Before they could do this, however, Dark Samus attacked them and quite easily disposed of each of them, knocking them out and making their bodies self-produce Phazon. Because of this Phazon, Dark Samus easily took over the minds of the other three hunters. Samus killed each of the corrupted hunters. Dark Samus appeared in the end of Samus' battles with the hunters as a wispy black cloud with her face at the front of the cloud, and absorbed each hunter, along with their Phazon corruption.
- source of info: Wikitroid

And I guess that's it for now. Might post some cool DS youtube video/tribute if I find one.

ESB -1138
I might post the Metroid Prime fight and maybe Metroid Prime taking Samus's suit and becoming Dark Samus.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I might post the Metroid Prime fight
Well, don't know about you, but I found the fight with Metroid Prime (2nd form) to have a cooler theme song, and to be overall more badass than most of the Dark Samus encounters big grin, but that's just me.

and maybe Metroid Prime taking Samus's suit and becoming Dark Samus.
Ta da.

a0o8HEgzqr8

ESB -1138
"We're sorry this video is no longer available."

shin_gear
Dark Samus is a black chick under the armor! droolio

j/k

Ridley_Prime
"We're sorry this video is no longer available."
WTF? Why is this happening lately when I post videos in embed form here? confused Wasn't like that before...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
WTF? Why is this happening lately when I post videos in embed form here? confused Wasn't like that before...

Maybe the people at youtube don't like you?

ESB -1138
Well here is the Metroid Prime ending with the first appearence of Dark Samus:

2OzotViX-Hg

General Lenko
Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.