Superman vs Sebastian Shaw (Boxing!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The last son of Krypton vs the Hellfire Club's Black King in a standard boxing rules one on one match!
Who wins and how long would it take?

This is a normal boxing match, sorta, so their strenght is allowed but other powers are not. Ex, heat vision, freeze breath, flight, T-Vo. I will allow speed thou for only 1 round. After that its out too.

Sebastian Shaw - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Shaw_%28comics%29

Estacado
Superman one shots him.

Gecko4lif
estacado obviously doesnt know shaw's powers

Entity
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
estacado obviously doesnt know shaw's powers I was just about to ask how, unless he has an overload point I'm completely unaware of untill now.

In which case this thread would be pointless but I don't believe he does.

And I posted a wiki link to let people know just what Supes is getting into.

Estacado
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
estacado obviously doesnt know shaw's powers
no expression
Shaw=Strong Guy.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Estacado
no expression
Shaw=Strong Guy.

Wrong! Shaw has never been overloaded, Guido has and always does when facing a superior force. Magneto learned how powerful Shaw was. If this comes down to a brawl alone and Superman does not use his freeze breath on him, he will get his best punch redirected back in his face. The question here is can Clark take better than he gives?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Wrong! Shaw has never been overloaded, Guido has and always does when facing a superior force. Magneto learned how powerful Shaw was. If this comes down to a brawl alone and Superman does not use his freeze breath on him, he will get his best punch redirected back in his face. The question here is can Clark take better than he gives?
He can take alot better then he gives....hes survived solar system+destroyers.

King_Mungi
Incorrect, Shaw was overloaded by a lightening bolt from Storm and falling from a great height onto the ground

Estacado
WRONG!!!!!!
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Incorrect, Shaw was overloaded by a lightening bolt from Storm and falling from a great height onto the ground

CaptainStoic
This is a boxing match remember? Superman could wipe the floor with Shaw when using all of his abilities. In this case he is not. Storm hhas a history of beating Shaw with her particular powerset.

King_Mungi
This is a boxing match remember? Superman could wipe the floor with Shaw when using all of his abilities. In this case he is not. Storm hhas a history of beating Shaw with her particular powerset.

Wrong, Superman literally could just uppercut Shaw and he would go flying into the air eventually fall back to the ground. TKO.

CaptainStoic
So a fall from a great height is greater than Magneto pouring tons of earth and boulders on him? Not likely. Shaw got up without a scratch. So unless he has been severely depowered Shaw can take a punch from Supes, and return the favor.

vlaaad12345
So a fall from a great height is greater than Magneto pouring tons of earth and boulders on him? Not likely. Shaw got up without a scratch. So unless he has been severely depowered Shaw can take a punch from Supes, and return the favor.
Tons of rocks and earth dont=a planet busting punch,supes punch would have more energy then storms lightning.

King_Mungi

....Rogue did it to him, and no he really can't

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Tons of rocks and earth dont=a planet busting punch,supes punch would have more energy then storms lightning.

*nods*

psycho gundam
boxing has rules, no powers

TricksterPriest
If this were a straight no powers fight, Supes. He's proven to be a skilled fighter.

With the opening stips, Supes one shots him.

Bransolute
Colossus hurt Shaw badly...

Sirius77
Originally posted by Entity
I was just about to ask how, unless he has an overload point I'm completely unaware of untill now.

In which case this thread would be pointless but I don't believe he does.

And I posted a wiki link to let people know just what Supes is getting into.

Didn't he overload from being shot by that cyborg guy?
If so, then superman will kill him.

fatgogeta
yeah Supes stands no chance against a guy who loses to the x-men. confused

Bransolute
Superman beats him anyway possible... but this?

Originally posted by Entity
so their strenght is allowed but other powers are not.

So, basing it on this, he can't even absorb the blows... laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bransolute
So, basing it on this, he can't even absorb the blows... laughing out loud

Don't want to make it too easy for Shaw.

lando005
shaw dies when superman flicks him with his pinky

Soljer
Superman Soulja Boy's it off in this hoe.

Gecko4lif
Shaw takes this easy

After 1 of 2 million of supermans worldbreaking punchs

Shaw bfr's him into 4th world

Estacado
Not really.estahuh

Gecko4lif
Not really.estahuh
ya rly wink

The Pict
Superman one shots him.

Shin_Nikkolas
According to others, he was genetically tinkered with and then dropped from the lower atmosphere onto Nimrod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.