Temugin gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
http://en.marveldatabase.com/Temugin
Temugin does not have Mandarins 9 rings and runs the gauntlet. He is fully rested and healed after each fight

1. Daredevil
2. Shang Chi
3. Wolverine
4. Iron Fist.
5. Black Panther.
6. Black Tarantular
7. Sabretooth

Recieves Mandarins rings. http://en.marveldatabase.com/Makluan_Power_Rings No Mental Paralysis allowed. Temugin is fully proficinet in using the rings

9. Super Skrull
10. Ronan The Accuser

Gecko4lif
superskrull

Alfheim
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
superskrull

I did an edit and showed the power of the rings. Temugin has the option of even making mental illusions. Not ssure who wins but Temugin has alot of options.

CaptainStoic
Stops at Ronan

llagrok
2 and 4 are tough

No way in hell he's making it past Kl'rt

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
2 and 4 are tough

No way in hell he's making it past Kl'rt

Dont see why he cant get past Shang...im not sure who Kl'rt is.

llagrok
Originally posted by Alfheim
Dont see why he cant get past Shang...im not sure who Kl'rt is.

Super Skrull.

Alfheim
Super Skrull.

Well I can Temugin gettign past Shang not too sure about IF but hes being upgraded.

Not sure about SS but heres how he might be able to beat him. SS has the Things strength not a problem because Temugin has taken shots from Iron Mans fists and repulsors at point blank he also destroyed Iron Mans armour with his fists (not current version but still impressive).

Temugin maybe able to counter SS's heat powers with his heat and cold rings....maybe.

Temugin can also make himself invisble, and if he can cast a flame he maybe able to find SS because the flame would part if it came into contact with SS.

llagrok
Super Skrull could lift 100 ton in his first appearance, and has been upgraded since.

Temugin doesn't stand a chance.

Battlehammer
http://en.marveldatabase.com/Temugin
Temugin does not have Mandarins 9 rings and runs the gauntlet. He is fully rested and healed after each fight

1. Daredevil
2. Shang Chi
3. Wolverine
4. Iron Fist.
5. Black Panther.
6. Black Tarantular
7. Sabretooth

Recieves Mandarins rings. http://en.marveldatabase.com/Makluan_Power_Rings No Mental Paralysis allowed. Temugin is fully proficinet in using the rings

9. Super Skrull
10. Ronan The Accuser

question why is black panther ahead of wolverine and Iron fist.

also why is black taratular a head of iron fist and wolverine.

also iron fist and wolverine are pritty interchangable.

your list is pritty screwed up.

Alfheim
Super Skrull could lift 100 ton in his first appearance, and has been upgraded since.

Temugin doesn't stand a chance.

What are his upgrades?

Originally posted by Battlehammer
question why is black panther ahead of wolverine and Iron fist.

Because hes top tier and has alot of tech, he also beat a mindocntrolled IF, not sure who good current IF.

also why is black taratular a head of iron fist and wolverine.

Because BT is possibly a top tier fighter who has class 25 ton strength, spiderman reflexes and can shoot energy from his eyes.

also iron fist and wolverine are pritty interchangable.

Then why complain?

your list is pritty screwed up.

Dont really care but your the only one who seems to be complaining.

Soljer
Temugin makes it to Super Skrull.

If he uses his rings intelligently, he'll beat the Skrull - but in his VERY few appearances, he's hardly used the rings period, much less intelligently.

srankmissingnin
He doesn't have the rings for the main gauntlet? It's possible he loses to everyone but Daredevil and Black Panther.

Battlehammer
What are his upgrades?

Because hes top tier and has alot of tech, he also beat a mindocntrolled IF, not sure who good current IF.

Because BT is possibly a top tier fighter who has class 25 ton strength, spiderman reflexes and can shoot energy from his eyes.

Then why complain?

Dont really care but your the only one who seems to be complaining.

........how does beating a midn control IF make him better then wolverine or IF? also he not top tier he second tier, both logan and if are superior to him in skill. Both are bigger threats.

how is BT possiably top tier. hell he ahs not even shown skill that would clearly put him in 3rd tier.

Both IF and wolverine would take him the majority

Alfheim
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He doesn't have the rings for the main gauntlet? It's possible he loses to everyone but Daredevil and Black Panther.
confused

........how does beating a midn control IF make him better then wolverine or IF?

Because there was no evidence to indicate that the mindcontrol hindered his abiltiy to fight.

also he not top tier he second tier, both logan and if are superior to him in skill. Both are bigger threats.

If you say so. I think Wolverine is overated but until I start collecting we cant have a fully decent debate.

how is BT possiably top tier. hell he ahs not even shown skill that would clearly put him in 3rd tier.

I said maybe... because clearly could have killed Spiderman easily if he wanted to, but obvoulsy we cant say for sure.

Both IF and wolverine would take him the majority

We cant say that for certain either.

Originally posted by Soljer

If he uses his rings intelligently, he'll beat the Skrull - but in his VERY few appearances, he's hardly used the rings period, much less intelligently.

Ive seen one appearance with him using the rings dont remeber anyhting inept about his use of the rings. At any rate for the purposes of this thread hes fully proficient using the rings.

llagrok
Because there was no evidence to indicate that the mindcontrol hindered his abiltiy to fight.

You sure showed him there, Alfheim.

Alfheim

You sure showed him there, Alfheim.

Ok...thats not sarcasm?

Soljer
1. Mind control is always a comic-book cop out. Like it or not, regardless, it ALWAYS affects your ability to fight, even if it bloodlusts you - look at the Superman/Wonder Woman fight in Sacrifice, for example.

2. No, we CAN say for certain that Iron Fist or Wolverine would walk all over him.

3. He's fully proficient in using the rings, which means anyone susceptible to matter manipulation or disintegration is eliminated instantly.

Alfheim
1. Mind control is always a comic-book cop out. Like it or not, regardless, it ALWAYS affects your ability to fight, even if it bloodlusts you - look at the Superman/Wonder Woman fight in Sacrifice, for example.

I disagree I think its wrong to assume that mind control will affect your ability to fight, in most cases it has a negative effect. Sometimes thry try to resist mind-control. Sometimes they move zombie like. Sometimes they hallucinate. Sometimes they are bloodlusted and do not think tacticaly.

IF was bloodlusted and was using stratgey to defeat BP, this is unlike the case where a bloodlusted Namor tried to kill Cap. Namors lack of strategy made it eaiser for Cap to defeat Namor. There was no evidence to indicate from IF or BP that he was trying to fight the mind control. If anything the mind control made him more dangerous.

2. No, we CAN say for certain that Iron Fist or Wolverine would walk all over him.

OK whys that?

3. He's fully proficient in using the rings, which means anyone susceptible to matter manipulation or disintegration is eliminated instantly.

Well hes as good as mandarin was. I can see SS and Ronan resisting matter manipluation and disintergration and Venom as well.

llagrok
Wow, wow

I thought that ring failed on Iron Man?

Alfheim
Wow, wow

I thought that ring failed on Iron Man?

What matter disintegration...thats what I was thinking.

Alfheim
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/BTOneShotDD.png

Soljer
What does that have to do with anything?

Alfheim
What does that have to do with anything?

I put BT quite high up on my list. DD has radar sense and obvoulsy knew he was going to punch him but he still got one shoted. If he can take out DD like that he is a formidable opponent.

Superherovandal
DD had the flu and it severely inhibited his radar.

Aries_04
underestimating Temugin here. The man has looked unbeatable in every appearance except his latest, and i think that was done to bring him down a little because he's looked too strong.

He gets to SS, may win, probably a draw.

Black Tarantula is a badass dood.

Battlehammer
confused

If you say so. I think Wolverine is overated but until I start collecting we cant have a fully decent debate.

I said maybe... because clearly could have killed Spiderman easily if he wanted to, but obvoulsy we cant say for sure.

actaully there lots of evidence. For starters it a well known fact that some one who is mind control is not fighting to there best of there ability nor are as skilled.

IF was also shown to fight like a morron clearly empathizing the fact he was far from his 100% self.

you think wolverine is overrated, because? your bias. Thats your only reason. If you don't have the comics to beggin with then your entire statement is simply bias and given your history im no surpized.

how does almost killing spiderman make you any were near top tier?

honestly these reasons are rather rediculous

Battlehammer
I put BT quite high up on my list. DD has radar sense and obvoulsy knew he was going to punch him but he still got one shoted. If he can take out DD like that he is a formidable opponent.

.........are you serious.

there is no indecation DD had any knowledge that was comming. Hell DD was workign with him. He was not ready for the attack it was simply a cheap shot.

again letting your bias take over to reason.

........................Luke cage could take out DD with one punch, mean squat next to Logan or Danny

Alfheim
.........are you serious.

there is no indecation DD had any knowledge that was comming. Hell DD was workign with him. He was not ready for the attack it was simply a cheap shot.

again letting your bias take over to reason.

........................Luke cage could take out DD with one punch, mean squat next to Logan or Danny

No I forgot his radar wasnt working.

Originally posted by Superherovandal
DD had the flu and it severely inhibited his radar.

ActuallY I forgot about that.

dmills
Stops at 4

khazra

cosigned

Deadline
Originally posted by khazra
cosigned

I did state that hes fully proficient in using the rings. Not sure if tthat gives him the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.