Class mate of mine was killed=(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
I was reading the online paper from my home town when I noticed a friend of mine from HS was killed!

InnerRise
Yeah...the whole "Ran into the knife business" sounds phony.

The knife was pointed away from the women and the boy ran up behind her and ran into the knife? From behind?

And how tall or short were they for him to run into it and it get stabbed in his chest?

How fast must he have been running for it to penetrate his ch...yeah....someone's lying.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Shelbert Lemon
wow, poor kid. That happened this past summer?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
I was reading the online paper from my home town when I noticed a friend of mine from HS was killed!

So sorry to hear that.

WickedTexasMomA
Yea from what I read it happend in July? I guess she just now got charged? I am not sure. I don't watch the local News or TV. Makes me wish I had kept in touch with all my old friends.=(

The Grey Fox
That's such a shame, sorry to her that sad

Blax_Hydralisk
The black man did it, I'm sure.

Shelbert Lemon
Interesting..

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
The black man did it, I'm sure. Obviously, they always do it. Not all black men, though.

Shelbert Lemon
Im trying to figure out how a 17 year old boy and a 22 year old woman were high school class mates. Odd.

rickyduck
A kid in my school got hit by a speeding driver and is on life support. They were just about to turn it off (matter of hours) but he started responding to the medication.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Obviously, they always do it. Not all black men, though.

Shut the **** up you ****ing **** face *****.

Reverend Axel
Shut the **** up you ****ing **** face *****. Whoa. I said "Not all"

WickedTexasMomA
His 18 not 17 .Stupid newspaper.roll eyes (sarcastic) . He was my science tutor. He was the geeky kid who was so feakin smart they up'd him in classes and I got held back. Thus how we meet.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by rickyduck
A kid in my school got hit by a speeding driver and is on life support. They were just about to turn it off (matter of hours) but he started responding to the medication. eek! Man that was a close one! I hope he gets better.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
His 18 not 17 .Stupid newspaper.roll eyes (sarcastic) . He was my science tutor. He was the geeky kid who was so feakin smart they up'd him in classes and I got held back. Thus how we meet. Some kids just excel at a fast rate. Im sure he was a great kid.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Whoa. I said "Not all"

You ***** you think you're so ****ing cool with all your ***** *** **** ****** ** ** * * * * * * **** *'en ****!

General Lenko
So Sorry to hear my friend, please except my condolence's, wow what a sombre mood, may he RIP.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Some kids just excel at a fast rate. Im sure he was a great kid. He was sad

zjtrivium
wow... that sucks.
what the husband was saying sounded like straight up bs tho. i think that theres more to the story than that...

Reverend Axel
You ***** you think you're so ****ing cool with all your ***** *** **** ****** ** ** * * * * * * **** *'en ****! I thought I was that cool, though.

Strangelove
That's too bad.

NASA
Frankly my dear i could not give a f*ck!

zjtrivium
Originally posted by NASA
Frankly my dear i could not give a f*ck!
Dude what the **** is wrong with you? Someone just died and you're coming in here acting like a dick saying you "don't give a f*ck." if you dont care then don't comment.

Dumb ass.

BackFire
What a dumb broad

NASA
Originally posted by zjtrivium
Dude what the **** is wrong with you? Someone just died and you're coming in here acting like a dick saying you "don't give a f*ck." if you dont care then don't comment.

Dumb ass.

What a Lunn you are!

BlackSunshine
I'm so sorry to hear that. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.