Post a picture displaying the love of your home teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
I think I'll just use my sig big grin

Healing Artisan
been a fan since i was 5 years old

http://www.nahlhockey.net/TSN_Demitra.jpg

OB1-adobe
C'mon people show ur love!!!!!!!!!!!

forumcrew
i dont really have "home" team love like you with Denver. I grew up in several different places around the country and have some semi random team preferences because of it. I follow the seahawks and mariners for seattle because i used to go to games there at the kingdome. But then I lived out in Durham NC and was raised on Duke basketball, and the AAA Durham Bulls. I have also always liked the Braves second to the Mariners because the durham bulls are their AAA farm team. I used to watch Chipper Jones play back in his minor league days.

So yea find me some picture showing off the Seahawks, Mariners, Blue Devils, Durham Bulls/Braves and I will show it off with pride.

Oh and I used to like the Sonics but I cant really stand the NBA now.

ragesRemorse
I have been a Pens fan since i was ten. After going to my first hockey game i was hooked. I have yet attended any type of event, sports or music which matches the electricity found at a hockey game. Pittsburgh is also a great and loyal Hockey town. Its a great place to be a Hockey fan

ragesRemorse
the prodigy himself

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by forumcrew

Oh and I used to like the Sonics but I cant really stand the NBA now.

I hear they are moving to OK city now, just because the owner is from OK city and didn't get his new arena.

What an *******!!!!!!!!! that is no reason to strip a team away from the city and its people

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
the prodigy himself

the underrated prodigy

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41133000/jpg/_41133604_frolov_getty300.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.