Wolverine Friends versus Foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Friends: Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America, Elecktra, Black Panther and Deadpool

versus

Foes: Ogun, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Silver Samurai, Lady Deathstrike, and Winter Soldier

jrodslam
Foes.

Battlehammer
foes

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
foes why?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
why?

becuase

Friends: Wolverine, Spiderman, Captain America, Elecktra, Black Panther and Deadpool

versus

Foes: Ogun, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Silver Samurai, Lady Deathstrike, and Winter Soldier

death spores would pritty much take every one out of the fight aside from deadpool and wolverine

Master-Borg
becuase

versus

death spores would pritty much take every one out of the fight aside from deadpool and wolverine yeah, if Omega Red uses death spores, it would take out most of his own team as well

Bransolute
yeah, if Omega Red uses death spores, it would take out most of his own team as well Countered!

Battlehammer
yeah, if Omega Red uses death spores, it would take out most of his own team as well
by most of his team you mean...........silver samurai............and winter solder..........who are the weakest members of there team.

they lost two members while team one loses all but two members.

srankmissingnin
yeah, if Omega Red uses death spores, it would take out most of his own team as well

Ogun is a ghost, Sabretooth has a healing factor, and Lady Deathstrike is a Cyborg. Samurai and Bucky are the only two that go down.

Master-Borg
by most of his team you mean...........silver samurai............and winter solder..........who are the weakest members of there team.

they lost to members while team one loses all but two members. using death spores would weaken Omega Red himself as well as Ogun...and it would tax Sabretooth's and Lady Deathstrike's HF moreso than Logan's and Deadpools, who have superior HFs

anyways you're assuming everyone will be very close to Omega Red....which will probably not be the case

Let's assume that Red doesn't use the death spores since he doesn't want to hurt his teammates...which team wins?

Battlehammer
using death spores would weaken Omega Red himself as well as Ogun...and it would tax Sabretooth's and Lady Deathstrike's HF moreso than Logan's and Deadpools, who have superior HFs

anyways you're assuming everyone will be very close to Omega Red....which will probably not be the case

Let's assume that Red doesn't use the death spores since he doesn't want to hurt his teammates...which team wins?

omega red is not effect by his death spores at all.

Ogun would not be effected at all.

sabertooth healing factor is roughly dp and wolverines equal.

lady deathstrike would be completely uneffected by the deathspores and she does not have a healing factor. She has a self repair system.

actaully your the one assuming. Omega reds deathspores have a massive radias. They have to be very far away from him not to be effected.

srankmissingnin
using death spores would weaken Omega Red himself as well as Ogun...and it would tax Sabretooth's and Lady Deathstrike's HF moreso than Logan's and Deadpools, who have superior HFs

Arkady's spores don't effect him. Sabretooth's healing facter >= Wolverine. Ladydeath Strike is a Cyborg and she has some wierd techo-healing factor/auto repair ability. Ogun is a ghost, he can possess Wade's body if he needs it.

Master-Borg
Ok, new stipulations then:

1. No death spores

2. no possession

Battlehammer
Ok, new stipulations then:

1. No death spores

2. no possession

...........so ogun a ghost that can't do anything then..............pritty useless.

Master-Borg
omega red is not effect by his death spores at all.

wikipedia says Omega Red is weakened when he releases the spores.

Battlehammer
wikipedia says Omega Red is weakened when he releases the spores.
well wiki is full of shit.............don't get your info from such a shitty place.

team two wins again...........death factor would allow omega red to take people out in record time.

spiderman for example would last seconds at best

Battlehammer
also ogun could always go into silver samurai body amping him to a major player

Master-Borg
well wiki is full of shit.............don't get your info from such a shitty place.

team two wins again...........death factor would allow omega red to take people out in record time.

spiderman for example would last seconds at best so you think Omega Red will be able to get people with his tentacles?

no way, everyone on team 1 can outmanuever his tentacles or use their weapons to deflect it

also, prob Logan or deadpool will face off against OR

Master-Borg
also ogun could always go into silver samurai body amping him to a major player ok, Ogun is only allowed to possess one of his teammates...if he chooses to, he doesn't have to.

Battlehammer
so you think Omega Red will be able to get people with his tentacles?

no way, everyone on team 1 can outmanuever his tentacles or use their weapons to deflect it

also, prob Logan or deadpool will face off against OR

...........he superhuman in speed, reflex, agility and so forth. He could easily get ahold of any one his choose to.

Not to mention he can use the death factor as long range as well.

Im sorry but there really no one on team one that would outmanuever him or his tentacles ( you really don't know much about omega red do you).

Battlehammer
ok, Ogun is only allowed to possess one of his teammates...if he chooses to, he doesn't have to.

or he could just take some one on team one to the shadow realm. ( what ever it called forgett the name)

Master-Borg
or he could just take some one on team one to the shadow realm. ( what ever it called forgett the name) if he does that he will not be allowed to return

Battlehammer
if he does that he will not be allowed to return

why not? first of all he still fighting and he can return of his on accord. It a plane in side your brain.

Master-Borg
why not? first of all he still fighting and he can return of his on accord. It a plane in side your brain. just a rule for this battle

Battlehammer
just a rule for this battle

your making a lot of new rules...........

any ways he never leaves the battle field............so yes he can return............

Bransolute
if he does that he will not be allowed to return
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/lee.gif

Battlehammer
Ogun could also simply implant all of them with his knowledge making them all far better fighters then team one.

Master-Borg
Ogun could also simply implant all of them with his knowledge making them all far better fighters then team one. new rule: Ogun commits suicide before battle starts

jrodslam
Just so people know, Lady Deathstrike IS/CAN BE and HAS BEEN effected by Omega Reds Phermones.

llagrok
Ogun solos.

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Ogun solos.

Till Masterbruce shows up and one-shots him.

Battlehammer
new rule: Ogun commits suicide before battle starts

so your just gunna change the rules over and over untill team one wins?

Switch 07
Sorry for off topic but Hammer when did Wolverine ever meet Green Lantern?

Oh and Bruce is a tool.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Switch 07

Oh and Bruce is a tool.
he dident if I recall correctly though it possiable he may have seen him in Marvel vs DC cross over, but they never spoke to one another.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Switch 07

Oh and Bruce is a tool.
laughing so random.

DestinyGuy678
I'm pretty sure black panthers suit in insulated to keep out radiation like that

jrodslam
^ You think?

He has to breathe, doesnt he? Plus, the Phermones have worked on guys wearing suits with gas masks.erm

Switch 07
he dident if I recall correctly though it possiable he may have seen him in Marvel vs DC cross over, but they never spoke to one another. Just read through it all and nope they don't meet. sad

Random Jason random!! evil face

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ You think?

He has to breathe, doesnt he? Plus, the Phermones have worked on guys wearing suits with gas masks.erm yeah but suits like black panthers and ironmans I feel would defnently be able to keep out harmful substances and doesn't spiderman have a minimal healing factor?

jrodslam
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
yeah but suits like black panthers and ironmans I feel would defnently be able to keep out harmful substances and doesn't spiderman have a minimal healing factor?

I think the difference between Panthers and Iron Man's suit is that IM can shut/close the slits in his helmet and allow the suit to supply him with oxygen. Panther cant. At least not in his regular suit. Re: Spiderman, his healing factor is tooo minimal to even matter. It wouldnt help him at all.

norrinradd43
Omega Red may be able to Solo Wolverine's gang

Bransolute
Whatever happened to Red?

He used to be one of my favorite characters.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bransolute

he showed up in origins

norrinradd43
I dont know really I know he took out Iron Man once. He has been in fairly recent issues of Wolverine Origins

Bransolute
he showed up in origins Series any good?
I just read the first batch of them.

They look so inviting... but I'm still skeptical.

norrinradd43
they are pretty good, I have every issue...they are good if u want to see wolverine's real past with some of his old time enemies revealed

Battlehammer
Series any good?

it aight. I was a little dispointed in the omega red fight.

maverick was bad ass though the guy takers like bullets lol

srankmissingnin
Series any good?

Wolverine Origins is among the worst series ever published. The stories are long winded, convoluted and poorly executed; and the art doesn't fit the tone of the book. If you aren't an obsessive Wolverine fan who has read his every appearance and plans to keep that track record, then the only reason to even considering buying Wolverine Origins is the cover art. It is an awful, AWFUL, book. The nicest thing that can be said about it is that it isn't as bad now as it was when it started.

Battlehammer
I actaully like it currently. the back story with capt and the current one with capt are good.

I also thought origins and endings was good (and better art)

srankmissingnin
I actaully like it currently. the back story with capt and the current one with capt are good.

I also thought origins and endings was good (and better art)

The current story arc is not only bad and poorly written but it cheapens the story it intended to "build" on.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The current story arc is not only bad and poorly written but it cheapens the story it intended to "build" on.

I like it .

srankmissingnin
I like it .

Let me add you to the list.

List of people who "like" Wolverine Origins
-Daniel Way
-Daniel Way's mom (Please note, she may be lying)
-Battlehammer

Battlehammer

-Daniel Way
-Battlehammer

I said I like the last two issues not that I liked it as a whole.

Master-Borg

-Daniel Way
-Battlehammer add me to the list too!

srankmissingnin
-Daniel Way
-Battlehammer
-Master-Borg

Battlehammer
-Daniel Way
-Battlehammer
-Master-Borg

you actaully have to had read the series to be on the list..........

Master-Borg
you actaully have to had read the series to be on the list.......... oh put a cork in it, Thimble...I HAVE read the series, at least parts of it

srankmissingnin
oh put a cork in it, Thimble...I HAVE read the series, at least parts of it

Being on that list tarnished any reputation you may have had, so I hope you actually read it. embarrasment

Battlehammer
oh put a cork in it, Thimble...I HAVE read the series, at least parts of it

you should take your own advice..........I mean do you honestly believe that any one here thinks you have read the series..........becuase honestly stop lying and insulting are intelligence.

Battlehammer
Being on that list tarnished any reputation you may have had, so I hope you actually read it. embarrasment

...............lol

I only liked two dam issues

Master-Borg
you should take your own advice..........I mean do you honestly believe that any one here thinks you have read the series..........becuase honestly stop lying and insulting are intelligence. you are really starting to sound like a broken record...seriously dood.

and I'm sure many people here believe that I have read parts of the series

srankmissingnin
...............lol

I only liked two dam issues

Two really shitty issues.

Battlehammer
Two really shitty issues.

they were fine. one just was logan perspective of there first meeting and one was about logan and nick first meeting.

though the art should have been different.

Master-Borg
they were fine. one just was logan perspective of there first meeting and one was about logan and nick first meeting.

though the art should have been different. what's wrong with the art...it fits Wolverine pretty well imo

Battlehammer
you are really starting to sound like a broken record...seriously dood.

and I'm sure many people here believe that I have read parts of the series

really I doubt that. Im pritty sure every one here knows you have not read more then 5 comics period.

also it funny when you have litterally been proved that you were lying when you said you read issues before, but when asked about them you got um alll wrong.

Battlehammer
what's wrong with the art...it fits Wolverine pretty well imo

thats your opinion which is fueled by ignorance.

every one looks the same and the fight seens tend to look stupid.

origins and endsing art was way better

Master-Borg

thats your opinion which is fueled by ignorance.

every one looks the same and the fight seens tend to look stupid.

origins and endsing art was way better no I agree the fights dont look very good

Master-Borg
really I doubt that. Im pritty sure every one here knows you have not read more then 5 comics period.
nope I doubt that. you're the only one who's constantly babbling about me not reading comics.

Battlehammer
nope I doubt that. you're the only one who's constantly babbling about me not reading comics.

really if so confident make a thread about it.

Bransolute
The only one's I read were the first batch, and the one where Cyber was looking the C-synthesizer.
It appealed to me at the time.

I'll probably look for the OR ones though.

Master-Borg
really if so confident make a thread about it. no, I dont want to spam the board just to make you look foolish

Battlehammer
no, I dont want to spam the board just to make you look foolish

I doubt I would be the one who looked foolish.

still waiting for the battle zone match

jrodslam

Omega Red was just last seen in the last issue of the White Tiger mini.
They better make it an onging, cause it doesnt make sense to have Red appear on the last few pages. From the looks of it, hes going to be going after her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.