So a bunch of police officers were trying to save my life today..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mywi
I had a lil argument with my sister today, and was in a shitty mood, so I went and took a long walk in the city of Bratislava, because that usually calms me down. I went all the long way from our house to teh old town streets, and to one of the bridges over Danube, I wanted to chill up there, cuz theres a nice view and all. I saw no pathway for pedestrians so I walked up the motorway, bout to teh middle of the bridge. So Im standing there for bout half an hour, chillin', drinkin' a can of Zlaty Bazant beer, listening to Radiohead on my iPod, and watching the ships sail by underneath. When I had enough chillin', I turned to go back home. Suddenly a car stopped by me, I looked, saw it was police. Four of them officers jumped out and said, "Miss please come over here for a second." I thought "Shit, what is this some restricted zone? I cant walk here? Will they have me pay a fee or sumthin'"
They asked for my ID, I didnt have it with me of course; so i just gave them my name and shit, and said I was just taking a walk 'round here.
I asked whats wrong. they said "We have dozens of people calling us saying theres a nutter on the bridge who wants to jump off so we came to save you."

That was so funny, it totally made my day. It took me a while to persuade them that I'm not about to commit suicide, and they insisted on giving me a lift home, but I said no thanks, laughed and walked back.

no expression

Röland
At least you know strangers care about you. no expression

InnerRise
Hmph! I would have taken that ride home.

Free Ride Officer? Ok.

Did you walk back home or walk back to look at the ships by the way?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mywi

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Mywi
I had a lil argument with my sister today, and was in a shitty mood, so I went and took a long walk in the city of Bratislava, because that usually calms me down. I went all the long way from our house to teh old town streets, and to one of the bridges over Danube, I wanted to chill up there, cuz theres a nice view and all. I saw no pathway for pedestrians so I walked up the motorway, bout to teh middle of the bridge. So Im standing there for bout half an hour, chillin', drinkin' a can of Zlaty Bazant beer, listening to Radiohead on my iPod, and watching the ships sail by underneath. When I had enough chillin', I turned to go back home. Suddenly a car stopped by me, I looked, saw it was police. Four of them officers jumped out and said, "Miss please come over here for a second." I thought "Shit, what is this some restricted zone? I cant walk here? Will they have me pay a fee or sumthin'"
They asked for my ID, I didnt have it with me of course; so i just gave them my name and shit, and said I was just taking a walk 'round here.
I asked whats wrong. they said "We have dozens of people calling us saying theres a nutter on the bridge who wants to jump off so we came to save you."

That was so funny, it totally made my day. It took me a while to persuade them that I'm not about to commit suicide, and they insisted on giving me a lift home, but I said no thanks, laughed and walked back.

no expression That made me lol

Mywi
Originally posted by InnerRise

Free Ride Officer? Ok.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... i walked back. i got lost on my way back and thought shit, i should have taken that ride, but, then in the end i found the way home somehow. no expression

Mywi
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
That made me lol herbw00t

Reverend Axel
Wait wait wait. You can drink in public?

Barker
Okay, now post a bra picture. herbnone

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Barker
Okay, now post a bra picture. herbnone

Barker
I was talking to you. 131wank

Mywi
Wait wait wait. You can drink in public? it was just an innocent harmless can of beerherbsrug

Okay, now post a bra picture. herbnone Originally posted by Reverend Axel
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/sh/shock-absorber-sports-bra-white-32e.jpg

herbsrug

Reverend Axel
it was just an innocent harmless can of beerherbsrug

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/sh/shock-absorber-sports-bra-white-32e.jpg

herbsrug You can't drink anything in public in the US of A herbsrug

Barker
I wasn't talking to you. ~haerb~

Mywi
You can't drink anything in public in the US of A herbsrug thats sad.hmm
I wasn't talking to you. ~haerb~ whatever.131wank

BackFire
Got dibs on your body if you do kill yourself.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by BackFire
Got dibs on your body if you do kill yourself. Seconds

InnerRise

herbsrug Pownt!

Touche.

thumbsup

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mywi
i have no intention of drowning myself in the dirty cold Danubeherbnone
Pownt!

Touche.

thumbsup

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... herbdoped

zjtrivium

no expression
best story... ever.
notworthy

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BackFire
Got dibs on your body if you do kill yourself. ...I was gonna say that...

dadudemon

herbsrug

HOLY SHIT!!! laughing laughing hysterical

That was a dadudemon response. laughing

You are such a smartass. big grin

Rogue Jedi
You can't drink anything in public in the US of A herbsrug yeah, thats a bogus law.

Mywi
Originally posted by zjtrivium
best story... ever.
notworthy

I've heard better. 313

Mywi
Originally posted by dadudemon
HOLY SHIT!!! laughing laughing hysterical

That was a dadudemon response. laughing

You are such a smartass. big grin herbtouched

Rogue Jedi
I've heard better. 313 me too. wink

Mywi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
me too. wink herbsrug

Rogue Jedi
herbsrug dance3

Mywi
dance3 jwank

Rogue Jedi
jwank yes

Mywi
spend

NASA
Thank god you are ok

Mywi
no expression

Röland
Originally posted by NASA
Thank god you are ok Originally posted by Mywi
no expression

Mywi
none180

Rogue Jedi
spend 390 euros? big grin

Bloigen
You should have shot one of them. herbsrug

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bloigen
You should have shot one of them. herbsrug no

Bloigen
no

herbfu

Mywi
390 euros? big grin no. no expression

Originally posted by Bloigen
herbfu eek!

Piggle Humsy

no expression

crylaugh

Mywi
herbsrug

Piggle Humsy
I would have been all "haermm lol wtf cryl" and then they'd have put me back in my padded cell

hanuts

Mywi
i was more like, "ermmha herbnone blink and srug"

hanuts

Piggle Humsy
laughcry

Mywi
shocklaugh

Piggle Humsy
haermm2

Mywi
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
haermm2

lawl who made that? hanuts

Piggle Humsy
lawl who made that? hanuts

Me haeyes

Mywi

Piggle Humsy

Slay
390 euros? big grin
She's Slovakian, you electronica-eating parachutist. Her country is too shit to be part of the EU. ermm

Mywi
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I try 131 313

Originally posted by Slay
She's Slovakian, you electronica-eating parachutist. Her country is too shit to be part of the EU. ermm shuddup, you dont know what he means eat180

plus my country has been part of the EU for a couple years now...

Slay

shuddup, you dont know what he means eat180

plus my country has been part of the EU for a couple years now...
Yeah I know, just saw it on CCN news. Was kinda funny, as it contained a joke about sex-channels and young Slovakian girls. ermm

Mywi
Yeah I know, just saw it on CCN news. Was kinda funny, as it contained a joke about sex-channels and young Slovakian girls. ermm

what so funny about that srug

Thorrin
I would have grabbed your ass, then said good day. 13

Mywi
Originally posted by Thorrin
I would have grabbed your ass, then said good day. 13 typical of you. 31

Slay
what so funny about that srug
I've been drinking alot. ermm

Thorrin
typical of you. 31 It would have been a good laugh. taftsrug

Mywi
I've been drinking alot. ermm

Cool. ermmnone

It would have been a good laugh. taftsrug

ya think? hmm

Thorrin
Cool. ermmnone

ya think? hmm I would have told all my buddies about it. haermm

Ashestoashesjc

Free Ride Officer? Ok.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

A ride in the car or on the officer? confused

wink

Toku King

no expression

How could you do that?! Trying to commit suicide! You think about how everyone would feel?! You need to understand that some things are just tough!

........................Funny story. eat

Mywi
I would have told all my buddies about it. haermm
like you always do huh. haermm

Originally posted by Toku King
How could you do that?! Trying to commit suicide! You think about how everyone would feel?! You need to understand that some things are just tough!

........................Funny story. eat ermmha

Thorrin
like you always do huh. haermm
Well I have to brag to some one. haermm2

MR.Grum
Well I have to brag to some one.uhuh haermm2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.