Did you have any pranks played on you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoneUnknown
Did you have any pranks played on you on Halloween or 'Mischief Night'? I didn't yesterday on Mischief Night but tonight (well early this morning) me and my friend were sitting on the sidewalk and a car stops a few feet before us. I hear giggling coming from the open window, the car drives past us and an egg is launched out the window. It got my friend but not me so that was okay laughing But it didn't stop me from shouting a tirade of abuse after the bastards. So did you get 'tricked' on Halloween?

Barker
No.

But I did stay at a Barkday inn.

LoneUnknown
laughing Well that surpasses my ordeal by about 10 million.

Barker
laughing

You don't know the half of it.

Scythe
Yeah, I had some kids come to my door, and they knocked on it, so when I opened it, they said: "Trick or treat!"

Bwahahahahaha!

I don't have any candy for them...jokes on them...

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, I had some kids come to my door, and they knocked on it, so when I opened it, they said: "Trick or treat!"

Bwahahahahaha!

I don't have any candy for them...jokes on them... Same for me. Except I had candy with razorblades in them herbermm

DigiMark007
Razorblades are statistically moot in terms of actual occurrences, and would be fairly obvious to spot anyway. It's mostly just myth. I always hoped something just as insidious but more practical would be invented, if only to give our urban legends some actual credibility.

Scythe
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Same for me. Except I had candy with razorblades in them herbermm

Metal.

BakaXero
I actually had someone come to my house and yelled "trick or treat" FTW?
First time ever!
Halloween means nothing over here no expression

~Forever*Alone~
the biggest trick played on me was being born

Baylin
No, but I was tempted to face paint myself as a zombie for work tonight and given I'm a paramedic I think it would have been fairly funny

Barker
I was going to go on my roof and throw shit, but I forgot.

Shelbert Lemon
No.

Storm
No. Halloween generally hasn' t been adopted over here.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

SpikeSpiegel
No, but we played a prank on some kids (well early teens, we didn't wanna be harsh). We had someone dress in a police uniform, sneak out the back door of the house, go round to the front and tell them off for "Demanding a bribe, and threatening with deviant behaviour". Oh how they ran big grin

Grinning Goku
Someone threw a ****ing rock at my car two weeks ago, meaning two weeks before ****ing Halloween.

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by Baylin
No, but I was tempted to face paint myself as a zombie for work tonight and given I'm a paramedic I think it would have been fairly funny lol, that would of been hysterical.

Halloween does'nt mean as much as it used to. I was driving to work yesterday night and one or two families were out. And it was a fairly nice neighbor hood.

the welsh one
halloween where i live is for parties and egging and pissing people off

this year though nothing much happend

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Someone threw a ****ing rock at my car two weeks ago, meaning two weeks before ****ing Halloween.

That's not a prank..that's vandalism. Something some teens get confuse on Halloween night.

Shelbert Lemon
No trick-or-treaters came to our place so I have a big bowl of candy still. No clue what to do with it... there are some kids that live across the street.. I thought about talking to their parents to see if they would like to have some or all.

Kal of Krypton
......I'll have it. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.