Wtf Was That....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I'm sittin' here, youtubing it, when I hear a noise. I look and see my glass of coca cola move ALL ON ITS OWN like 3-4 inches to the right. I didnt kick the table, I wasnt even touching the table, it moved ALL BY ITSELF.

what the hell? confused

Mywi
maybe you should see a doctorpetpet

Rogue Jedi
I didn't imagine it, silly. I was fully awake and coherent. nothing like that has ever happened to you?

NASA
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'm sittin' here, youtubing it, when I hear a noise. I look and see my glass of coca cola move ALL ON ITS OWN like 3-4 inches to the right. I didnt kick the table, I wasnt even touching the table, it moved ALL BY ITSELF.

what the hell? confused

You're full of lunn!

Mywi
Rrriiight.. I guess normally glasses of coke dont move by themselves..

Mišt
Dammit, I was trying to telepathically move my coke across the desk, sorry must have picked up yours by mistake sad

Kal of Krypton
^ Nice one.Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

what the hell? confused I've had something like that happen to me once...

Grinning Goku

what the hell? confused

Call Mulder and Scully asap, bro. So that the four of us could relentlessly gang-bang her fine, white ass.

Rogue Jedi
baaahhh....I am gonna write it off as a "shit happens" experience.

Secretus

what the hell? confused

Hahaha.

Ya, I'm hung over as hell too.

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Call Mulder and Scully asap, bro. So that the four of us could relentlessly gang-bang her fine, white ass.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Rogue Jedi
no alcohol was involved, homey.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Secretus
Hahaha.
Ya, I'm hung over as hell too.

Got ****ed up big time, eh, negro? LOL. Good for you, nigga. You only go around once, pimping.

Secretus
no alcohol was involved, homey.

Possible flashbacks?

Rogue Jedi
well, maybe there actually forces out there that cant be explained.

Bardock42
well, maybe there actually forces out there that cant be explained. I am most confident that even if that actually happened the force could be explained.

InnerRise
Wind Blew it......Earth Vibrations/Quake.......Table at an angle......One of the table legs broke a bit........you were drunk........you were high........you were sleep/dreaming......

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Reverend Axel
Or maybe, just maybe, the apparition decided to use all of its energy just to move your soda can. Unprovoked, it just moved it slightly, for no reason what so ever.

Leave the Ghost Hunting to the pros.

Mairuzu

what the hell? confused

Watch out for Sylar!

Kelly_Bean

what the hell? confused
Tremor????

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Tremor???? mehbeh.

Kelly_Bean
mehbeh.
Or...it could've been I just farted and caused an earthquake.

Rogue Jedi
Or...it could've been I just farted and caused an earthquake. probableh.

Kal of Krypton
well, maybe there actually forces out there that cant be explained. Are you saying that there forces out there that.....want your cola?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Are you saying that there forces out there that.....want your cola? could be....why cant strange forces desire liquid refreshment? wink

Shelbert Lemon
Im a believer of ghost and spirits... maybe you weren't alone.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Im a believer of ghost and spirits... maybe you weren't alone. if I cant see/touch/feel it, it doesnt exist. with the exception of God.

Reverend Axel
if I cant see/touch/feel it, it doesnt exist. with the exception of God. Well, thats stupid.

Shelbert Lemon
if I cant see/touch/feel it, it doesnt exist. with the exception of God. Ghost and spirits are of God.

Reverend Axel
You don't know that.

Bloigen
well, maybe there actually forces out there that cant be explained. Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Well, thats stupid.

if I cant see/touch/feel it, it doesnt exist. with the exception of God. Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Well, thats stupid.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
You don't know that. Why dont I?

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Why dont I? How could you?

Shelbert Lemon
How could you? How could I not?

Reverend Axel
Because its impossible.

Shelbert Lemon
Because its impossible. Depends on your belief and/or faith. I believe God exist. If God exist, then there is an afterlife. If there is an afterlife, then spirits and ghost exist.

Reverend Axel
Then say its your belief, not state it as a fact.

Shelbert Lemon
Then say its your belief, not state it as a fact. ...but its fact to me. shrug

InnerRise
if I cant see/touch/feel it, it doesnt exist. with the exception of God. So what are you breathing? Light? Nothing? Farts?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ignorant way of thinking.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Reverend Axel
Makes no sense.

dadudemon
Or...it could've been I just farted and caused an earthquake.

This is the reason, RJ. Case closed. smile

FoxMeister

what the hell? confused

earthquake?

ghost trick?

Have you ever made a dying man/woman(<-- likely HAR)
have a reason to haunt you??

Kal of Krypton
if I cant see/touch/feel it, it doesnt exist. with the exception of God. Yeah dude, even the Bible says that they're are demons and spirits out there.

But we all know that they would'nt want your coke, or touched it for that matter, they like Sunkist.

WAIT!!!!! I got it!!!!!!

RJ, you were in the "My Birthday In 12 Days Thread!" and there was a spirit in your room who saw the thread makers sig, and the force of his jiz moved your coke!

coke

That is what I call a good day.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Yeah dude, even the Bible says that they're are demons and spirits out there.

Point?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is the reason, RJ. Case closed. smile
laughing out loud

Disturbed Angel

what the hell? confused
I can give you many explanations.......................but am currently too drained of coherent thought to start on all of those............

FoxMeister
Im gonna ask you a question RJ.... you may not like it but im gonna go ahead and put this out there...

Have you ever killed a man herbnone

Macabre

what the hell? confused

a ghost. of course thats the only logical explanation. It MUST be of paranormal origins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.