Jackie Estacado vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fanboy 1988
No prep time, Spawn has a machine gun 5 grenades and Jackie has his darkness guns the fight takes place in a sewer at midnight who wins?

spawnwest
Very interesting fight. Jackie doesn't have a chance against 4th age Spawn. But any other Spawn, this would be a good match. The problem here is that Spawn isn't going to do much damage to Jackie with machine guns and I'm not sure what, if any, what the power of darkness is going to do against Spawn who's from Hell. Spawn has fought Angels and Demons. Jackie had fought characters who are more supernatural then divine.

Jackie spent a couple of days in Hell which seems like forever to him and Spawn was rulers of hell.

Spawn probably wins this regardless. The fight could last until the Sun raises. Spawn could just teleport the fight to the Sun or to Hell. Since Spawn's suit is living it would probably sense that Jackie needs darkness to use his powers, so Spawn's suit would probably shine bright and defy darkness.

The only way I see Jackie winning this is if he has a divine weapon and uses his powers on a level greater than what Spawn can imagine. If he can get the Spear of Destiny from Magdalena he might be able to pull it out.

llagrok
Which spawn?

fanboy 1988
I really don't know much about Spawn so about the original Spawn with his original powers?

endrict
Spawn should be able to make light.....

Estacado
Originally posted by endrict
Spawn should be able to make light.....
Holy?

endrict
Originally posted by Estacado
Holy?

Prob...but I don't know Spawn too much, ask a someone who reads that title.

llagrok
Of course Spawn can't make Holy light, he'll hurt himself....

CaptainStoic
I assume that this fight takes place when Jackie is adept at using his Darkness powers right? So in this case it would be unfair to pit him against Spawn that knows little about his powers. If this is Spawn at his best though, Jackie won't last too long against him.

id369

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.