darkseid/hp doomsday/cyborg superman vs tyrant(dp)/mangog/thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
no bfr.
which team wins?

guy222
hey buddy

team two

lordboo
sup guy

guy222
how ya doin

lordboo
doin great.you?

Decimus
This comes down to H/P doomsday vs Tyrant? I would give it to hunter prey Doomsday. So Team one. If it was the real omega effect for Darkside then team one would still win.

Bransolute
I find it strangely intriguing when people put HP Doomsday above Tyrant...

TricksterPriest
Team 1 is on a severe handicap until DS gets repowered.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
doin great.you?

Sorry for the lateness

Always good

Lil cold, but drinkin plenty of juices

Soljer
Originally posted by Bransolute
I find it strangely intriguing when people put HP Doomsday above Tyrant...

Tyrant was slightly superior to Thanos. Very slightly.

Doomsday bum-raped Darkseid. I don't see how it'd be too hard to make the jump, based on those two fights, that Doomsday is Tyrant's superior.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Soljer
Tyrant was slightly superior to Thanos. Very slightly.

Doomsday bum-raped Darkseid. I don't see how it'd be too hard to make the jump, based on those two fights, that Doomsday is Tyrant's superior. Thanos had Morg's power cosmic in that fight. And, Tyrant just got Terrax's ax put through his chest (to no effect, but it's worth noting).
Plus, Tyrant didn't really seem to be going all out either. And he was really unaffected during that fight.

Doomsday cheap shotted Darkseid, and kept getting them in...

Kurash
without BFR i could see H/P DD goin toe to toe with tyrant. H/P DD was pretty immune to all physical attacks, plus he could evolve to energy on the fly.

Even if he did attack DS from behind, he still had the strength and ability to put DS down in seconds. Had it been anyone else DS prolly would have just turned around back handed their ass like hes done to wonder woman and supes.

Im not saying that H/P DD is above Tyrant, but he could give him a good fight

Bransolute
Originally posted by Kurash
Even if he did attack DS from behind, he still had the strength and ability to put DS down in seconds. U.S.Agent put Wolverine down in two or one shots with a cheapshot. smile

guy222
team two

quanchi112
Team 2 curbstomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.