Heroes: Origins Cancelled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialdemon
It's okay to cry.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3iff716996ae2a7e21c8a3f229c7669739

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It's okay to cry.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3iff716996ae2a7e21c8a3f229c7669739

I expect Heroes: Origins to return once the possible writer's strike is over.

The Pict
I was looking forward to it, I hope it goes ahead.

Strangelove
If the only reason they're canceling Origins is because of a possible writer's strike, I'm not too worried.

Magee
Writers strike? Are they part of a union lol do they want a pay rise or better pensions? Why the hell are they striking?

S_D_J
How sad... it looks like if Origins gets pick up again, it will be next season

http://tv.ign.com/articles/831/831951p1.html

Captain REX
Here's to hoping that the strike does not occur, then. I would be severely disappointed in...just about everything that comes from the television and the theater.

nmensfinest
This would truly be the suckage.

InnerRise
I thought that Heroes: Origin was going to come on this past Summer.

And then whichever character was the most liked (voted on) was going to join the Heroes cast this season.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ragesRemorse
I think cancelling the spinoff is a wise move. although it may be for different reasons. The show is very young, why sway focus from the main story to a new facet of the hero universe? It would be interesting to have a special two hour event exploring the origins possibly. Personally i dont see any reason for 2nd season show to invest in a spinoff

InnerRise
Well the creator of the show said on "The Post Show" that Origins is still on the table and isn't cancelled.

It's being post poned b/c of the writer's strike.

He also revealed that Episode 8 will provide us with a lot of answers.

And the guy who plays HRG stated that "ADAM" is as new as we think and that we've seen the person before.

Also he said we'll be surprised as to what the deal is with the BOY who likes Claire.

All of this was live. Live interivews and everything.

S_D_J
Originally posted by InnerRise
Well the creator of the show said on "The Post Show" that Origins is still on the table and isn't cancelled.

It's being post poned b/c of the writer's strike.

He also revealed that Episode 8 will provide us with a lot of answers.

And the guy who plays HRG stated that "ADAM" is as new as we think and that we've seen the person before.

Also he said we'll be surprised as to what the deal is with the BOY who likes Claire.

All of this was live. Live interivews and everything.

I think Adam is Kensei....

and West... he's an evil SOB and I hate him evil face

endrict
I wonder what Tim thinks of this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.