Revan is the Great great Great Grandfather of Luke and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thebozo1
What do u guyz reckon??? coz Revan, Anakin and Luke are all very much alike! They all can bring balance to the force, and they all taste a bit of the darkside, but do not fall completely!

Revan, becoming Sith Lord, but without being tainted from the dark side,
Anakin Becoming Darth Vader, but at the end, saves his son and dies in the path of the light,
Luke being provoked by Darth Vader when he threatens to turn Lukes sister (Vaders Daughter) to the dark side, Luke freaks out and uses the dark sides power, and also is provoked by the emperor to fight his father!!!

What u's reckon???

Violent2Dope
I reckon you suck. big grin

Darth Hord
No chance in hell. Revans character is just based on the characteristics of the star wars hero anakin skywalker.As for the darkside part we know he resisted the darkside energies on malachor 5 which is very impressive but you can't become a sith much less the darklord without having some kind of taint. I think he is just less controlled by then other sith. Like revan knew that to have as little contact as possible with the star forge so he would not get corrupted and know not to rely on it like malak did.

Atticus
i hate noob threads....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is there really factual proof or is this supposition?

0°Mandalore°0
No... that's the way NoObs are.

Morridini
How can anyone be great, great, great grandfather to BOTH Anakin and Luke?

exanda kane
You're all, what did you say, "No0bs."

Thiru
Dumb ass threads

MasterAshenVor
Yea Revan does Bastila , riiight THIS GOES AGINST ALL THE FUNDAMENTALS OF STAR WARS!!!

HERACY!

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A Heritic

((The_Anomaly))
LOL @ this thread. laughing out loud

Atticus
it just me or are we're getting more and more of these retarted threads?

Darth Hord
its not just you

Stun
Originally posted by Atticus
it just me or are we're getting more and more of these retarted threads?

unfortunatley yes. You'd think some of them would learn.....they donterm

DarkJediMonkie
uhh...wasnt anakin made by Plagueis manipulating midi-chlorians? "It was confirmed that Darth Plagueis had the ability to create or sustain life through manipulation of midi-chlorians," <--from wookiepedia. i dont think that shmi skywalker would lie about anakin having no father, whats the point of that? that also explains why anakin has such a high midi-chlorian count right?

Captain REX
Revan was not just tainted by the Dark Side; he was consumed by it. The only reason he canonically turned away from the Dark Side was because he couldn't remember who he was...which is just a bit silly, but okay.

ThoraxeRMG
What in the? How the? Nada?!

Se7in
Originally posted by Captain REX
Revan was not just tainted by the Dark Side; he was consumed by it. The only reason he canonically turned away from the Dark Side was because he couldn't remember who he was...which is just a bit silly, but okay.

What makes you think Revan was consumed by the Dark Side? He shows an incredible amount of control and thought into his actions even towards the end of his reign as Dark Lord.

I disagree with the opinion that he was consumed by the Dark Side. I believe he merely realized that true strength would require him not to condemn arts, but embrace any technique, philosophy, or point of view he could. Doing anything else would limit him, and he most likely knew that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.