Hayate vs Kim Kaphwan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Things have gotten so bad for Kasumi that she ends up leaving Japan for South Korea.

However, Hayate sends Ayane and a squad of Hajinmon ninja after her. Before Kasumi is overwhelmed by the assassination squad, she is rescued by Kim Kaphwan.

Assisted by Jhun Hoon and Kaphwan's lackeys Choi Bounge and Chang Boehan, Kim takes down the Hajinmon ninja and with Jhun, double-teams Ayane. One Phoenix Barrage into a Hou'ou Ressou Kyaku and Ayane is down for the count.

While Kasumi tells Kim her tale of her life for the past year, word reaches Hayate that Kasumi has found refuge with the Taekwondo champion and his family. Hayate is on the next flight to South Korea. Fortunately, for Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa sends word that Hayate is coming for her and the Kim family may be in danger.

Hayate, along with a battered Ayane arrives at Kim's doorstep (the Hajinmon ninja is being held at the police station). Kim is ready, with Team Korea as backup. Kasumi is inside with Kim's family.

Hayate: This has nothing to do with you, Korean. Hand Kasumi over. Now.

Kaphwan: You disgust me. Your sister abandoned the clan to avenge you and you try and kill her.

Ayane: She is a traitor to the clan. You know nothing about our clan's doctrines.

Kaphwan: I know enough. Kasumi looked up to you, Hayate. You were a man of honor. But now...you place the clan before family. You send ninja to eliminate your sister, and she avenged you and the clan's honor!

Hayate: I'm going to get that nukenin back. You won't stop me. I am the head of the Mugen Tenshin clan!

Kaphwan: Then you'll have to go through me. (points at Hayate) Your evil is unforgivable! Prepare to face justice!

Sol Valentine
Kaphwan tears him up.

Blax_Hydralisk
Master Chief wins. BOOM HEADSHOT!

shin_gear
Err...Kaphwan being slightly overrated maybe? I wouldn't go as far as to say he tears up Hayate (assuming someone implied that he wins this with ease) if not then I'm mistaken, althought of course, Haphwan can break bars of ice/glass with one sweep.

Hayate with sword, ninpo and bows - Hayate, duhr.

H2H match will be something more worth seeing, but I'll still place my bet on Hayate. Teleportation, master of karate + ninjutsu, above normal strength, and being a shinobi as fast as the wind ftw.

NASA
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Err...Kaphwan being slightly overrated maybe? I wouldn't go as far as to say he tears up Hayate (assuming someone implied that he wins this with ease) if not then I'm mistaken, althought of course, Haphwan can break bars of ice/glass with one sweep.

Hayate with sword, ninpo and bows - Hayate, duhr.

H2H match will be something more worth seeing, but I'll still place my bet on Hayate. Teleportation, master of karate + ninjutsu, above normal strength, and being a shinobi as fast as the wind ftw.

Agreed and both Kim and Hayate are underrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.