Current Maverick vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
maverick is power less.

both get a knife, two pistols and two machine guns. They fight in a city.

second match knife fight

3rd h2h fight

who wins which matches?

Battlehammer
bump

Master-Borg
who the hell is maverick?

Master-Borg
maverick sure looks cool

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/9000/8307/34571-maverick_400.jpg

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Master-Borg

Are you serious?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Are you serious? what do you mean...I've never heard of him. he's not a wellknown character by any means.

but i did just wiki him.

srankmissingnin
what do you mean...I've never heard of him. he's not a wellknown character by any means.

but i did just wiki him.

He is a pretty major part of Wolverine and Sabretooth's history.

Battlehammer

and you wonder why I call you a lair when you said you read wolverine.............

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
and you wonder why I call you a lair when you said you read wolverine............. I said I read parts of Origins...guess what, there is no Maverick!

how does that prove Im lying...I never claimed to know all about Wolverine

Battlehammer
I said I read parts of Origins...guess what, there is no Maverick!

how does that prove Im lying...I never claimed to know all about Wolverine \

..........he a major character in logan history and character.

He was in Origins actaully

Master-Borg
\

..........he a major character in logan history and character.

He was in Origins actaully shuddap

srankmissingnin
Maverick was in issue 6... maybe 7. He is on the cover of 7 but I can't remember if he is in it.

Battlehammer
shuddap

so thank you for proving your self to be a lair.

Master-Borg
so thank you for proving your self to be a lair. really...cuz I sure don't remember proving myself a liar

I said I read PARTS of Origins, meaning NOT ALL issues, meaning I missed many issues...meaning perhaps I missed Mavericks appearance

Battlehammer
really...cuz I sure don't remember proving myself a liar

I said I read PARTS of Origins, meaning NOT ALL issues, meaning I missed many issues...meaning perhaps I missed Mavericks appearance

or maybe you did not read any of them period.

any ways who wins which matches

Master-Borg
I'd give edge to Punisher since he's never had powers his entire life

Battlehammer
I'd give edge to Punisher since he's never had powers his entire life
mvarick spent years not nowing he had powers and then he spent years with out powers dieing from legacy virus.

he use to no powers

Master-Borg
mvarick spent years not nowing he had powers and then he spent years with out powers dieing from legacy virus.

he use to no powers so what does he do better than Punisher?

i'd give punisher a close edge

Bransolute
so what does he do better than Punisher?

i'd give punisher a close edge How could he have a close edge, when you know nothing about the opponent?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Bransolute
How could he have a close edge, when you know nothing about the opponent? I know something...Maverick was part of Weapon X and had some nifty powers.

without powers, he's a very well trained agent. but Punisher's one of the best, so I give slight edge to Punisher.

Battlehammer
How could he have a close edge, when you know nothing about the opponent?
lol that was what I was thinking.

Bransolute
I know something...Maverick was part of Weapon X and had some nifty powers.

without powers, he's a very well trained agent. but Punisher's one of the best, so I give slight edge to Punisher. Originally posted by Master-Borg
what do you mean...I've never heard of him. he's not a wellknown character by any means.

but i did just wiki him.

Also, you can't know how powerful he is from a bio...

Master-Borg
Also, you can't know how powerful he is from a bio... but he's just a regular human for Battlehammer's scenario so he only has human attributes

Bransolute
but he's just a regular human for Battlehammer's scenario so he only has human attributes What doesn't tell of skill, strength, speed, stamina, accuracy, etc.

Master-Borg
What doesn't tell of skill, strength, speed, stamina, accuracy, etc. but Punisher is pretty close to peak in those categories

Battlehammer
maverick is pritty insane. He at least as skilled with fire arms as punisher. He also has more experience. He been trained by many different military branches and he a smart fighter.

He also highly skilled in h2h as well as with knives.

also I don't think punisher has a better damage saoking abiltiy like maverick.

Bransolute
but Punisher is pretty close to peak in those categories I'll go with that.
So, because Punisher is tough, it matters not what the other guy is?

Plus, if Punisher is 'peak', then how in tha hell would it be close, if you don't know what the other guy is, except you think he's a human? Punisher should theoretically wipe the floor with this anus.

Also; Battlehat, does Mav get his adamantium bullets (not that it matters really here).

EDIT: Nevermind... I just saw the 'current'.

Battlehammer
naw simply normal ones

Master-Borg

Plus, if Punisher is 'peak', then how in tha hell would it be close, if you don't know what the other guy is, except you think he's a human? no, I know he's more than just 'human'...he's a weapon X agent...so he's very close to peak as well, I think Punisher's more damage soak and experience fighitng without any powers gives him the small edge though

Bransolute
'Hat; is this Nord, or Bradley?

Bouboumaster
I go with Frank for the first fight.
Frank is a lethal mother****er who has good feats against mutant and metahuman in the likes of Spider-Man, Captain America, DareDevil, etc. He's not the best fighter, but the guy have the motivation to do is work until it's end. Maverick could be a better fighter, it doesn't matter matter when he would got the bullet in the face.

The only win that I might give to Maverick is the H2H fight. But again, he would have to go to the hospital.

I'm undecided for the second fight.

Battlehammer
'Hat; is this Nord, or Bradley?
nord

Battlehammer
no, I know he's more than just 'human'...he's a weapon X agent...so he's very close to peak as well, I think Punisher's more damage soak and experience fighitng without any powers gives him the small edge though

actaully nord has better damage soaking.

He taken 6 bullets and kept on fighting.

also nord has vastly more experience then punisher

Bouboumaster
"Vastly more experience"? Big Pun fight criminels and everyone for decades...

Bransolute
nord Ah, then he wins this.

Is he wearing the suit he wears as Zero, as well?

srankmissingnin
actaully nord has better damage soaking.

also nord has vastly more experience then punisher

Punisher once took three rubber bullets fire form a shot gun point blank to the face before he lost consciousness. Nord has a healing factor but I'd say, healing factors aside, Frank has better damage soak.

Master-Borg

that was without his powers?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Punisher once took three rubber bullets fire form a shot gun point blank to the face before he lost consciousness. Nord has a healing factor but I'd say, healing factors aside, Frank has better damage soak.

he did it with out powers though.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
"Vastly more experience"? Big Pun fight criminels and everyone for decades...

nord was fighting wars along side wolverine and sabertooth before punisher was likly born.

Soljer
but Punisher is pretty close to peak in those categories

No he isn't.

jgiant
Punisher wins...maverick may have all that experience and sh!t but Frank is no slouch and is the dirtiest player in the game.

Soljer
Originally posted by jgiant
Punisher wins...maverick may have all that experience and sh!t but Frank is no slouch and is the dirtiest player in the game.

So he doesn't wipe his ass very well. How's that going to help him beat a superior opponent?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jgiant

so punisher wins becuases your bias ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.