Dante vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kwon_ji_hae
ok the chief vs dante the rules are only guns who do you think will win in a gun battle http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1844/7708502/14567101/286367055.jpg
http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1844/7708502/14567101/286367051.jpg

Blax_Hydralisk
edit

kwon_ji_hae
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
edit lol i wasnt even finish yet and somebody already posted

Csdabest
SNIPER RIFLE TO THE FACE

HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwon_ji_hae
i would say master chief would win hes way better then dante in a gun battle plus he does have power armor and an energy shield
and master chief is just a perfect shot with guns

kwon_ji_hae
Originally posted by Csdabest
SNIPER RIFLE TO THE FACE

HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO ur right headshot sniper rifle

Burning thought
MC if its just guns

superbatman86
Dante.Like getting shot bothers him.

Burning thought
Originally posted by superbatman86
Dante.Like getting shot bothers him.

yeh rite, super heated scarab gun shot melts his head away....lets see him regenerate his head back roll eyes (sarcastic)

kwon_ji_hae
yeath that or a freaking rocket or dante gettting torn to shreds by that mini gun

Burning thought
exactley, also these a future weapons are they not, i mean the fuel rod, scarab obviously, and a rocket woudl do him in, but even the normal bullets from assault rifles are more powerful than the average rifle of today

shin_gear
...anyway, if Dante's allowed SS form then his guns shoot beams of demonic energy which will of course easily kill Master Chief.

For some reason I don't see Chief winning this either way. Dante's way too fast and could overwhelm MC with a fair amount of ease.

And one question. The area's where Chief's body isn't covered by titanium plates, aren't those penetrable by bullets?

Sol Valentine
The orange plate on his face seems brekable.

Burning thought
as its been stated before MC is not slow, i cant remember the figuire thats brought up a lot but he runs incredibly quick and his a deadshot with his weapons wheras dante is a bit wild with his weapons.

if these are in character Chief wins easily, simply because Dante would be cocky and mess about for a moment before a super heated plasma beam blasts the head off his shoulders

chief has homing weapons like the covenant weapons, the spike quill launcher thing that shoots them crystals

shin_gear
Plasma weapons are relatively slow compared to human weapons unless it's the beam rifle which is practically instantaneous...Dante should take this 67% at least still.

Burning thought
only if DT was allowed, but normal dante, hes just not got the power, his weapons are too weak and his accuracy has never had any highpoints afaik, i mean hes got fast reflexes but as you say, that beam rifle is going to hound him, and its unlikely if possible for MC to miss, also were forgetting, MC has a shield.

shin_gear
A 2 year old can accidentally kill Master Chief..

Srsly. 313

Burning thought
yeh ime sure he could in the game stick out tongue altho i wouldnt give a 2 year old my controls thats for sure, i think an old granny could do the same

IceJaw
Originally posted by Csdabest
SNIPER RIFLE TO THE FACE

HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That'd kill him? Man, someone really needs to play some DMC3.

Also, noob post.
Originally posted by Burning thought
yeh rite, super heated scarab gun shot melts his head away....lets see him regenerate his head back roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, 'cause the scarab gun is not an easter egg, 'rite'?
only if DT was allowed, but normal dante, hes just not got the power, his weapons are too weak and his accuracy has never had any highpoints afaik, i mean hes got fast reflexes but as you say, that beam rifle is going to hound him, and its unlikely if possible for MC to miss, also were forgetting, MC has a shield. Why wouldn't it be? His weapons are too weak? Got something to back that up or anything of that for that matter? Also, you're forgetting, Dante's got a healing factor, no ****in' way, right?

Burning thought
Originally posted by IceJaw
That'd kill him? Man, someone really needs to play some DMC3.

Yeah, 'cause the scarab gun is not an easter egg, 'rite'?
Why wouldn't it be? His weapons are too weak? Got something to back that up or anything of that for that matter? Also, you're forgetting, Dante's got a healing factor, no ****in' way, right?

what you talking about its still a gun, regardless the fuel rod is not, he has many many guns that could almost equel the scarab gun in damage in a real situation..

erm yeh...the fact hes got a pair of demonic pistols, cant shatter a snooker ball, a high caliber magnum for example would blow a hole in a snooker ball...his other weapons are similiar, the only diffrent one is kalina anne which is effecvely a rocket launcher, all his long range weapons except possily the fairly slow charging nightmare/artemis are not going to be enough to damage MC....not with his shield and everything. No ime not forgetting his got a healing factor, one which wont help him regenerate his missing head or never shown to regerate too much of his body, if MC blew holes into him, he wont survive.

shin_gear
Dante, wtf.

Burning thought
whats Dante going to attack chief with? his weak handguns...submachineguns of today?.....Kalina anne?.....

hes got no real weapons thats going to harm chief, Artemis/nightmare "may" be his only chance at all

shin_gear
Guns will just break MC's visor or he can shoot the places where his body isn't covered by titanium plates. Simple...or maybe his entering the Earth's atmosphere will prevent that...ok MC wins. Halo 3 is pretty good.

Burning thought
big grin also MC has a shield so it doesnt really matter where Dante shoots the guy

all we know is that MC fist shot is likely to kill Dante, Dantes first shot wouldnt even move MC at all

isnt the Spartan laser canon, its like a real beam isnt it, it would smoke Dante

shin_gear
but the shields are easily penetrated through by bullets and get rippled by wind!

IceJaw

Burning thought

Gumachi
whats Dante going to attack chief with? his weak handguns...submachineguns of today?.....Kalina anne?.....

hes got no real weapons thats going to harm chief, Artemis/nightmare "may" be his only chance at all

And MC has no real weapons that can harm Dante. If Dante can cut thru Darksteel, he most likely could cut thru MC's armor.

Burning thought
Darksteel, whats that?

And theres no use trying to debate a point thats 3 years old, Dante seems a lot more powerful than chief on many levels to me now. And what do you mean cut? dont forget this is a gun fight, MC prob has more powerful guns than Dante...his futeristic plasma weapons and machine guns etc.

Although hes prob not quick enough to deal enough harm before dante regens.

Gumachi
Dante regens before the wound bleeds erm They won't do shit to him.

Burning thought
Prove this? and what wont do shit to him? hes not had his head distegrated by a plasma rod weapon or one of chiefs larger weapons.

Generally accepted term? as in the fans have decided thats what it must be?

NemeBro
Dante does the entire dance in the music video "Thriller" while dodging Master Chief's bullets, and then nonchalantly blows a hole through his skull.

no expression

Burning thought
If you belive math, MC's suit can survive an enormous amount of jouls or w/e it is, I wouldnt be surprised if he was completly immune. its likely both will continue fighting forever until Chief gets lucky with a rocket/plasma shot. And does it say Chief cant use fuel rod or rockets?

NemeBro
The Fuel Rod Cannon and a Rocket Launcher are not guns.

Also, the firearms in Haloverse can harm him, and Dante's weaponry may not be as advanced scientifically, but they are enchanted with demonic powers. Or something.

ScreamPaste
This, because it's amusing. MC's suit can't protect him from Dante, who's simply too much stronger.

Burning thought
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Fuel Rod Cannon and a Rocket Launcher are not guns.

Also, the firearms in Haloverse can harm him, and Dante's weaponry may not be as advanced scientifically, but they are enchanted with demonic powers. Or something.

Dantes firearms have very little feats from current memory and his pistols cant destroy snooker balls...

MC's armour seems very strong indeed.

NemeBro
Dantes firearms have very little feats from current memory and his pistols cant destroy snooker balls...

MC's armour seems very strong indeed. So strong it's shields can be brought down by an Elite hitting it and he can then be bludgeoned to death by said Elite! big grin

Wait, wut?

I am not saying is armor is not strong, but let me put it this way.

Dante is stronger than an Elite.

Dante's guns are stronger than his fists.

Therefore, Dante's guns>Elite.

Therefore, they can pierce his armor.

Burning thought
So strong it's shields can be brought down by an Elite hitting it and he can then be bludgeoned to death by said Elite! big grin

Wait, wut?

I am not saying is armor is not strong, but let me put it this way.

Dante is stronger than an Elite.

Dante's guns are stronger than his fists.

Therefore, Dante's guns>Elite.

Therefore, they can pierce his armor.

And survived 2 km fall from the sky...thats got to be more impressive than anything Dante can do, certainly with his dinky guns and maybe even with his other weapons.

Stronger than his fists? if you gave Kratos a pistol would it be stronger than his fists? Ebony and ivory and prob most of his other weapons he uses in cutscenes that have any kind of a feat are much weaker than his actual strength....

NemeBro
And survived 2 km fall from the sky...thats got to be more impressive than anything Dante can do, certainly with his dinky guns and maybe even with his other weapons.

Stronger than his fists? if you gave Kratos a pistol would it be stronger than his fists? Ebony and ivory and prob most of his other weapons he uses in cutscenes that have any kind of a feat are much weaker than his actual strength.... Yeah, he has pretty good blunt force durability. Piercing, not as much.

No, but Kratos is also much stronger than Dante.

...So what? He just uses those weapons for fun then?

Also, didn't one of them kill some big ass demon?

Burning thought
A calculation made by GK made his armour extremely strong and hard to even damage based on the amount of energy his suit would have taken in force of Newtsons or some such:

Yeh, Debel the old Dante fan brought upon the idea of Dante having fun all the time, you can hardly call him a hard set and serious character....

not really, a long charged shot defeated a humanoid sized and featless dark god in that fail of a game DMC 2 but its power is based on nothing really....unless you take titles such as "dark god" to assume its all powerful...if theres another instance of his pistols being more than just flashy dramatics to make scenes last longer I cant remember them atm.

Gumachi
Prove this? and what wont do shit to him? hes not had his head distegrated by a plasma rod weapon or one of chiefs larger weapons.

Generally accepted term? as in the fans have decided thats what it must be?

It has been stated official by Capcom. Prove it disnegrates his head. Some laser? Won't do shit to Dante.

Gumachi

MC's armour seems very strong indeed.

If you knew anything about DMC3, then you would know he did that on purpose so that the balls could hit the demons. Dante has canoncially destroyed demons with 1 bullet. Also, in DMC4, I think Dante penetrated Savior's armor. And Dante's Devil Arms can cut thru anything on the human plane.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gumachi
If you knew anything about DMC3, then you would know he did that on purpose so that the balls could hit the demons. Dante has canoncially destroyed demons with 1 bullet.

Did that on purpose? lol....whats diffrence does that have...

What demons? its obvious those demons are very weak because hes canonically not been able to break snooker balls....

And I dont remember him penetrating saviours armour with his bullets, I remember him sending his sword into the Saviour and then useing bullets to push it in further but I dont think that was in his heavier armour.
It has been stated official by Capcom. Prove it disnegrates his head. Some laser? Won't do shit to Dante.

lol officially stated? show me because the quote you just displayed said its "generally accepted" that does not sound anything like official to me. I think you must have slipped up at either showing a quote or on how official this info is.

I dont have to prove it disintegrates his head since his head has no durability feats....

Gumachi
Did that on purpose? lol....whats diffrence does that have...

What demons? its obvious those demons are very weak because hes canonically not been able to break snooker balls....

lol officially stated? show me because the quote you just displayed said its "generally accepted" that does not sound anything like official to me. I think you must have slipped up at either showing a quote or on how official this info is.

I dont have to prove it disintegrates his head since his head has no durability feats....

The point is if he WANTED to destroy the balls he could have, but he chose not to.

Berial. Also, look the anime. Um, he uses his demonic energy to destroy his enemies. And if you take his soul, you get Sparda's powers, sooo...

I can't find it, but I know it has been stated.

Actually you do. Dante's head doesn't have to have feats, because the rest of his body does, besides, he can regenerate. Besides, who said Dante will allow himself to get hit?

SpadeKing
is there like something special in Dante's bullets? otherwise these two would stalemate off of guns only

Gumachi
His demonic energy.

Sappho
"its likely both will continue fighting forever until Chief gets lucky with a rocket/plasma shot."

Id say dante. he's to fast for mc to even hit him, and basing a winner off of a fight becuase of "luck" is a joke. Dantes weapons may not do much damage to mc's suit, but only a matter of time before enough damage is applied. He has his pistols, sniper rifle, artemis, and pandora, all infused with demonic power iirc, and pandora has 666 forms.

SpadeKing
forgot about all those other weapons he has.

wouldn't that include some sort of rocket?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sappho
"its likely both will continue fighting forever until Chief gets lucky with a rocket/plasma shot."

Id say dante. he's to fast for mc to even hit him, and basing a winner off of a fight becuase of "luck" is a joke. Dantes weapons may not do much damage to mc's suit, but only a matter of time before enough damage is applied. He has his pistols, sniper rifle, artemis, and pandora, all infused with demonic power iirc, and pandora has 666 forms.

Well its not real luck is it, if MC is immune to dante and I assume Chief has infnite rounds and so does Dante then its a mathmatical certainty chief will win.

Enough damage is applied? remember chief will not have a health bar or anything in this match, it does not matter how long you fire a pistol at a tank, its armour is not suddenly going to give way you know wink

All these weapons you list are fairly featless and are a good few ages behind the weapons used in Halo, infact their more like cutsomised semi-modern weapons, some with some magical properties but obvioulsy that will not suddenly give him the ability to break chiefs armour...not without feats.

The point is if he WANTED to destroy the balls he could have, but he chose not to.

Berial. Also, look the anime. Um, he uses his demonic energy to destroy his enemies. And if you take his soul, you get Sparda's powers, sooo...

I can't find it, but I know it has been stated.

Actually you do. Dante's head doesn't have to have feats, because the rest of his body does, besides, he can regenerate. Besides, who said Dante will allow himself to get hit?

lol? you cant aim at a guy and just because you dont want the bullet to penetrate it will not when you fire....unless you can prove Dante was weakening his own bullets for the sake of that snooker ball.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Berial was not even in a form of flesh, it was long after he was defeated and his physical form faded into that of a fiery face which is featless as well.

No one, as I said to Sappho above, its likely Dante will be hit by an AOE weapon eventually and be destroyed. Hes not taken disintegration.

Sappho
Well its not real luck is it, if MC is immune to dante and I assume Chief has infnite rounds and so does Dante then its a mathmatical certainty chief will win.

Enough damage is applied? remember chief will not have a health bar or anything in this match, it does not matter how long you fire a pistol at a tank, its armour is not suddenly going to give way you know wink

All these weapons you list are fairly featless and are a good few ages behind the weapons used in Halo, infact their more like cutsomised semi-modern weapons, some with some magical properties but obvioulsy that will not suddenly give him the ability to break chiefs armour...not without feats.

See, mc is not immune to dante, the pandora has a small cutscene where it does show a couple of feats, enough to know that it may not drop chief in 1 hit, but after a while it would do some damage.

I know he doesnt, point is that a bullet to a tank is not a good comparison for this match... id say a normal pistol to maybe a car, it would actually take a while for a pistol to stop a car, but last time i checked dante had untlimited stamina. Its actually the other way around, its only a matter of time for dante to stop mc.

Also, unless you can show me where chief actually uses a weapon faster than dante can move, then he's not hitting dante. The duration of the fight does not improve chiefs chances of hitting dante, at all. Again, your basing if off of luck. From what we've seen, dante is much to fast to be hit by anything chief can throw at him. We cant expect dante to "eventually" be hit based off of nothing, he doesnt get tired. If anything id say they both keep fighting, nobody hits anybody, until chief gets tired and then dante just experiments and shoots him with everything he's got. (if somehow chief ever gets tired)

Burning thought
Although is that not when he transforms into that seated form? AKA, the form where he loses all speed and MC could blast him to bits or to dust with impunity?

36k jouls of force cannot damage MC's suit, I dont know how much force Dantes weapons could possibly make but I doubt they could hit with the impact greater than a 2km+ fall. yes but if Dante cannot damage chief he could just sit down, have a little rest if he required it..if he follows the tactics of Pandoras box then hes got some down time and slow speed/static while he gets the weapon from the box and sits in it (if he uses the missle).

mathmatical certainty, I dont think Dante can damage chief and Dante cannot go on forever, its never been tested thats for sure...his speed will not always help him either. chief has training and his accuracy would be incredible, all he has to do is dump a rocket or a spray of heavy caliber rounds and Dante would end up having to do some incredible movements to survive.

Whoever wins, it will not be because their far stronger or more powerful than their opponent. If anyone wins at all, chief will maybe die of old age....but not likely before he gets a plasma shot or rocket on top of Dante.

Sin_Volvagia
Master Chief was almost killed by one of those Flood pods in one of those Halo novels (which are canon to the game's storyline). He's really not as durable as he's claimed to be.

Dante takes him out.

Gumachi
Well its not real luck is it, if MC is immune to dante and I assume

lol? you cant aim at a guy and just because you dont want the bullet to penetrate it will not when you fire....unless you can prove Dante was weakening his own bullets for the sake of that snooker ball.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Berial was not even in a form of flesh, it was long after he was defeated and his physical form faded into that of a fiery face which is featless as well.

No one, as I said to Sappho above, its likely Dante will be hit by an AOE weapon eventually and be destroyed. Hes not taken disintegration.

Prove he is immune.

Um, he destroyed Argosax in 1 blast. Actually you can, Dante puts his energy inside his guns, and he didn't put too much energy. MC couldn't even hit Dante. And prove he can't. He can if he wants. And guess what? He did.

Dante can do a AOE blast as well, and Dante has tanked some kind of bomb. Besides, he has Dreadnaught.

Burning thought
Prove he is immune.

Um, he destroyed Argosax in 1 blast. Actually you can, Dante puts his energy inside his guns, and he didn't put too much energy. MC couldn't even hit Dante. And prove he can't. He can if he wants. And guess what? He did.

Dante can do a AOE blast as well, and Dante has tanked some kind of bomb. Besides, he has Dreadnaught.

Like Dantes head, Dantes guns are featless....unlike MC's armour, falling 2km>snooker ball....

Argosax? which one is that, the pathetic last enemy of DMC 2 already mentioned? you would have to prove he did not use a lot of energy at the time, either way they still dont have any feats.

Dreadnoughts feats?

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Master Chief was almost killed by one of those Flood pods in one of those Halo novels (which are canon to the game's storyline). He's really not as durable as he's claimed to be.

Dante takes him out.

Claimed to be? the soldiers in the video say he fell at least 2km from the sky.....

The Shagg
Dante may be fast, but one accurate shot from the Beam Rifle, and it's over. The weapon's speed is almost instantaneous, and this is across huge areas.

Gumachi
Like Dantes head, Dantes guns are featless....unlike MC's armour, falling 2km>snooker ball....

Argosax? which one is that, the pathetic last enemy of DMC 2 already mentioned? you would have to prove he did not use a lot of energy at the time, either way they still dont have any feats.

Dreadnoughts feats?

And the plasma gun is featless. Dante shoots him in the face, he dies, end of story. And their not featless, noob.

Doesn't matter. And neither does the plasma gun.

He leaves him completly invincible. No such thing like that can have "feats". And MC can't do shit to him.

Ms.Marvel
"noob"?

srsly?

Burning thought
And the plasma gun is featless. Dante shoots him in the face, he dies, end of story. And their not featless, noob.

He leaves him completly invincible. No such thing like that can have "feats". And MC can't do shit to him.

Not likely, although its basic statistics put it far above pistols lol, shoot him in the face? riigghtt....

lol invincible, nonsense, it only lasts for a while and saying something is invulerable is a no limits fallacy.

Gumachi
Featless as I said.

And you claimed MC is immune erm I don't care.

Sappho
Although is that not when he transforms into that seated form? AKA, the form where he loses all speed and MC could blast him to bits or to dust with impunity?

36k jouls of force cannot damage MC's suit, I dont know how much force Dantes weapons could possibly make but I doubt they could hit with the impact greater than a 2km+ fall. yes but if Dante cannot damage chief he could just sit down, have a little rest if he required it..if he follows the tactics of Pandoras box then hes got some down time and slow speed/static while he gets the weapon from the box and sits in it (if he uses the missle).

mathmatical certainty, I dont think Dante can damage chief and Dante cannot go on forever, its never been tested thats for sure...his speed will not always help him either. chief has training and his accuracy would be incredible, all he has to do is dump a rocket or a spray of heavy caliber rounds and Dante would end up having to do some incredible movements to survive.

Whoever wins, it will not be because their far stronger or more powerful than their opponent. If anyone wins at all, chief will maybe die of old age....but not likely before he gets a plasma shot or rocket on top of Dante.
Pandora has many forms, few of which require him to sit down. He can turn it into a giant blade which can be launched like a bommerang, it can shoot lasers, bullets, and missles all not while seated. Him being seated just gives him a boost in firepower, letting him shoot many missiles at once.

Dante would not sit like an idiot and let chief shoot him, he would probably pull that out when chief has to go to sleep..

"Dante would end up having to do some incredible movements to survive."

This would be simple for him. mc may be a good shot, but dante is far superior in speed and reflexes. He has cut bullets in half, caught a bullet with his teeth, moved so fast so that he couldnt be seen, he has many speed feats that show how fast he really is.

dante is not getting hit, and last time i checked i dont remember him being like a normal human, there are many scenes where he gets impaled in the chest, no phase, many scenes where he is struggling to do something, but he never has to catch his breath or anything. He's part demon for a reason.

Dante takes him out.
this, and iirc didnt chiefs suit lock up when he fell from the sky?

Originally posted by The Shagg
Dante may be fast, but one accurate shot from the Beam Rifle, and it's over. The weapon's speed is almost instantaneous, and this is across huge areas.
The shot is instantaneous, it doesnt make the person with the gun have perfect aim. mc, despite being fast, is not fast enough to hit dante, especially if you know dante's feats. Mc would be aiming in one spot and shoot, while not realizing dante has already left that spot...

And gumachi, C'MON. noob, really?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sappho
Pandora has many forms, few of which require him to sit down. He can turn it into a giant blade which can be launched like a bommerang, it can shoot lasers, bullets, and missles all not while seated. Him being seated just gives him a boost in firepower, letting him shoot many missiles at once.

Dante would not sit like an idiot and let chief shoot him, he would probably pull that out when chief has to go to sleep..

"Dante would end up having to do some incredible movements to survive."

This would be simple for him. mc may be a good shot, but dante is far superior in speed and reflexes. He has cut bullets in half, caught a bullet with his teeth, moved so fast so that he couldnt be seen, he has many speed feats that show how fast he really is.

dante is not getting hit, and last time i checked i dont remember him being like a normal human, there are many scenes where he gets impaled in the chest, no phase, many scenes where he is struggling to do something, but he never has to catch his breath or anything. He's part demon for a reason.

this, and iirc didnt chiefs suit lock up when he fell from the sky?

The shot is instantaneous, it doesnt make the person with the gun have perfect aim. mc, despite being fast, is not fast enough to hit dante, especially if you know dante's feats. Mc would be aiming in one spot and shoot, while not realizing dante has already left that spot...

And gumachi, C'MON. noob, really?

I dont know about that, the only missles I remember was the large one from Pandoras box, although I may be thinking of DMC 3 when I say theres only one missle weapon....

"shrug", I would wager he would have hit dante by then cosndiering the light of this instant rifle, Dante does have about a second or so of down time while the box activates and he retrieves the weapon, and its hardly likely Dante can carry on forever himself.

Dante does a lot of acrobatics but to escape machine gun rounds constantly, hes never done that. Hes escaped a few light weapons but chief can carry AOE and high cal futuristic rifles, I think he can even duel wield assault rifles....considering Chief by far outclasses most if not all adversaries Dante has faced with a gun in the areas of accuracy, tactics, concenstration etc especially with Cortanas help.

Yes well, getting impaled and having your head disintegrated are very diffrent and on several occasions impalement has left him impaired or weakened for a while, all these bullets at once would slow him down and probably floor him with their force, especially the explosives.

It did lock up, but the armour was not damaged, fact is Chiefs suit will not be damaged by Dante and he cannot exert that much force, not anywhere near cloes to 2km free fall.

no MC does not have perfect aim but his computer cortana can prob line up a shot even if his own expert training does not and Dante cannot dodge or percieve the speed of this laser.

Gumachi
1. Dante has perfect aim as well.

2. Dante has already dodge lasers.

Dante can pull out attacks as fast as lighting and dodged lasers. He runs faster than bullets and bullets break the sound barrier when shot. And Dante is fast enough to actually not be visually seen, so i'm thinking that MC probably won't see shit.

EmZrH7YpXb0

Plasma gun can't do shit. Dante has gotten cut by a sword that can cut thru ANYTHING...sooooo....yeahhhhh...plasma gun?

Burning thought
You just stated that Dante was cut by a sword that can cut anything...lol, and thats your argument against the plasma gun? "sigh"

Dante has not dodged this laser, and his aim is worthless if his opponent is immune to most of his weapons. His best bet to do any damage at all to chief is a laser or huge missle machine...

NemeBro
Plasma gun is like as hot or more-so than the surface of the sun.

SpadeKing

Dante takes him out.

he was literally going up against hundreds of thousands of those at the same time including combat forms, and those things are insta kill anyway and pretty powerful.

plasma gun is featless no expression is ****ing plasma I think that says enough about it facepalm

ScreamPaste
Just for the record, plasma's an overhyped concept, and can even be cool. In a weapon it'd obviously be hot, but hotter than the surface of the sun? Unless I see a statement, I refuse to believe that. no expression

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Just for the record, plasma's an overhyped concept, and can even be cool. In a weapon it'd obviously be hot, but hotter than the surface of the sun? Unless I see a statement, I refuse to believe that. no expression

I think it's hotter or as hot as the surface of the Sun for only an extremely short period of time.

Burning thought
its obviously not that hot when it strikes or at least, does not affect the body like the surface of the sun would.

Fact is, its more powerful than Dante has surived, its a burning disintegration sort of weapon, Dante cannot survive his body being disolved.

Darkstorm Zero
Dante survived higher temperatures when he absorbed Ifrit... Hellfire burns hotter than any flames in reality...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Dante survived higher temperatures when he absorbed Ifrit... Hellfire burns hotter than any flames in reality... And you can definately prove that statement, right?

Darkstorm Zero
In any religious standing you can place Hell in, it is stated so.

Besides, it is stated by the game to burn at hotter than deep magma, it needs to in order to fight the ice creatures, which can still thrive in volcanic temperatures as stated in their profiles.

Dante has taken extreme heat before, and worse... BT says Dante cant breach MCs armour due to the re-entry feat without devil arms... MCs suit has been breached by rocket fire before...

NemeBro
Hotter than deep hotter is not as hot as the surface of the sun to my knowledge.

Darkstorm Zero
Dependant...

What makes the sun "Hotter" is the radiation, not the actual heat.... if your looking for true star heat, it's in the core... where your pushing 100,000 degrees of heat... but the surface, like deep core magmais only a couple of thousand to just over 10,000. Modern arc welders reach those temperatures

NemeBro
From memory.

The core of the sun is about 15,000,000 degrees Celcius, and the surface I think was like 5,000, but I may be wrong about the second.

Darkstorm Zero
hard to say... But in either case, it does prove my point... Dante has taken far worse than covy plasma weapons without injury, and another thing I'll mention.

Ebony & Ivory are variable weapons, they are made using Hell tech. The fact that they didn't break mid air cueballs isn't an indicator of overall power like BT suggests, considering they have done better, on more occasions.

The AT rifle Dante uses would have no trouble plastering MC either...

Burning thought
BT says Dante cant breach MCs armour due to the re-entry feat without devil arms... MCs suit has been breached by rocket fire before...

Rocket fire from our modern world or dantes, or rocket fire from the far future of MC's world? and is this canon? because his falling so far is and his suit was undamaged. Either way, rocket fire>>>Dantes pistols.

Ebony & Ivory are variable weapons, they are made using Hell tech. The fact that they didn't break mid air cueballs isn't an indicator of overall power like BT suggests, considering they have done better, on more occasions.

The AT rifle Dante uses would have no trouble plastering MC either...

The only variety they have shown is when Dante charges them for a second or so to do higher damage. regardless of what you claim, he did in canon not damage cueballs, and name these "better things" they have done.

Sure if it can create the same forces as re-entry...oh sorry, far beyond the forces of re-entry...and I assume this rifle is featless? and what one btw, is it in DMC2 or are you talking about spiral?

BT says Dante cant breach MCs armour due to the re-entry feat without devil arms... MCs suit has been breached by rocket fire before...

Rocket fire from our modern world or dantes, or rocket fire from the far future of MC's world? and is this canon? because his falling so far is and his suit was undamaged. Either way, rocket fire>>>Dantes pistols.

Darkstorm Zero
Firstly, The cueball thing was out in mid air... is VERY smooth, and is round... Do you know the physics it would take to crack a cueball under those circumstances? Because even 45. AP rounds wouldn't do that to one in mid-air. They destroyed a motorcycle, and damaged demons impervious to ordinary weaponry.

The rifle I reffer to fires 12.75 mm APFSDS rounds which shit on ANY andheld earth made weapon MC has ever handled in terms of penetration and overall damage. Damn dude, his suit can be plugged by 5.57mm and 7.5mm NATO rounds by flood controlled human weaponry, never mind 50.cal burst fire from Warthogs... A Sabot round would liquefy him, considering its designed to plug MBT armour.

Heat resistance and blunt impact from the fall do NOT automatically render MC immune from pinpoint shooting, nor from other kinetic impact like explosions.

Burning thought
Firstly, The cueball thing was out in mid air... is VERY smooth, and is round... Do you know the physics it would take to crack a cueball under those circumstances? Because even 45. AP rounds wouldn't do that to one in mid-air. They destroyed a motorcycle, and damaged demons impervious to ordinary weaponry.

The rifle I reffer to fires 12.75 mm APFSDS rounds which shit on ANY andheld earth made weapon MC has ever handled in terms of penetration and overall damage. Damn dude, his suit can be plugged by 5.57mm and 7.5mm NATO rounds by flood controlled human weaponry, never mind 50.cal burst fire from Warthogs... A Sabot round would liquefy him, considering its designed to plug MBT armour.

Heat resistance and blunt impact from the fall do NOT automatically render MC immune from pinpoint shooting, nor from other kinetic impact like explosions.

Are you so sure that those rounds could not? regardless if they cant break the snookerball, they cant damage MC suit.

lol a motorcycle? please....is that feat? what demons?

Show me the rifle, I dont remember Dante ever acquiring such a weapon and furthermore the specifics you menstioned, I dont remember Dante being so specific about the rounds he is fireing unless theres an offical source somewhere that states it. And when has MC been canonically pierced by such weapons? his suit is not even damaged after falling 2km, how is a round supposed to damage it? nigh impossible...

No it makes him immune to weapons that cannot create that much force.

Darkstorm Zero
You are ignoring physics.... again.

The snooker ball was in mid air when hit. There is nothing stopping it from moving the way the bullet hit it for starters. Second, the bullet was controlled to do what it does, it wasn't intended to shatter it.

The rifle is an M82A2 Anti Material Rifle, or a larger variant.

Because friction burn & landing impact are entirely different from high calibre weapon fire impact... Your claim is akin to "A large tree survives vehicle crash impacts, therefor a chainsaw, bullets & grenades won't do squat!" Which is factually false.

Overall force PSI actually is higher in bullets than a 7 foot guy surviving his own sub-orbital drop.

Burning thought
You are ignoring physics.... again.

The snooker ball was in mid air when hit. There is nothing stopping it from moving the way the bullet hit it for starters. Second, the bullet was controlled to do what it does, it wasn't intended to shatter it.

The rifle is an M82A2 Anti Material Rifle, or a larger variant.

Because friction burn & landing impact are entirely different from high calibre weapon fire impact... Your claim is akin to "A large tree survives vehicle crash impacts, therefor a chainsaw, bullets & grenades won't do squat!" Which is factually false.

Overall force PSI actually is higher in bullets than a 7 foot guy surviving his own sub-orbital drop.

Not at all, ime ignoring your assumptions.

So? so if a tank fired at a snooker ball while it was in the air it would not be damaged at all? roll eyes (sarcastic) controlled to do what it does? support this with evidence please, a bullet is a bullet, controlled or not.

"or" a larger variant? this makes me think you dont have a clue what it was, your merely baseing it on what it looked like.

Not really because the tree is not armoured or designed to take damage from said weapons, GK did the calculation based on Kains sword and said that slashing a smaller area will only increase the amount of required joules of energy in force to damage it.

a 7 foot guy covered in a heavy armour that was not damaged at all.

Darkstorm Zero
BT..... A tank shell is larger, heavier, and explosive.... That was idiotic... Comparing a .45 ACP round to a tank shell as a comparative is utter ignorance.

Control as in NOT to penetrate the ball but to push it in the desired direction... It's not the only example of the pistols variable output, especially considering they are demon weapons... Stop focusing on a SINGLE explainable instance.

I said "Or larger" because the barrel length is too long for a standard M8. Only AM type rifles actually have that type of muzzle suppressor. Oh and BT, I'd appreciate you not taking liberties with what you "THINK" I know and don't know... That is rude.

The point is, orbital dropping =/= weapon damage

Burning thought
BT..... A tank shell is larger, heavier, and explosive.... That was idiotic... Comparing a .45 ACP round to a tank shell as a comparative is utter ignorance.

Control as in NOT to penetrate the ball but to push it in the desired direction... It's not the only example of the pistols variable output, especially considering they are demon weapons... Stop focusing on a SINGLE explainable instance.

I said "Or larger" because the barrel length is too long for a standard M8. Only AM type rifles actually have that type of muzzle suppressor. Oh and BT, I'd appreciate you not taking liberties with what you "THINK" I know and don't know... That is rude.

The point is, orbital dropping =/= weapon damage

so weight and size is important then is it? my point was that the weight and size of the pistols is not enough to penetrate a sphere of wood...highly unlikely they will penetrate heavy armour and thats forgetting the shielding.

Theres no indication of control at all, his guns charge when he wants more power and glow but they dont weaken, never been shown to do that at all. And go and find me some better feats of the pistols please, you go on about this variable output, prove their power....show me them displaying a force enough to surpass 2km fall.

I would appreciate facts and an argument worth answering but then again I doubt i will get it, your assuming what the rifle is, your assuming what it would fire and until you provide evidence of a anti material rifle bounding its rounds off walls to hit targets I suggest you drop your argument on this rifle and ridiculous assumption. no expression

They all require an amount of force to damage the armour, the armour can survive 30k odd newtons of force on its largest surface area.

Darkstorm Zero
Weight and size of the gun itself is irrelevant... its the weight, size AND velocity of the projectiles fired that is the issue... Oh, and cueballs arn't made of wood... Nor are they often fired on in mid air by will-controlled demon weapon fired .45 pistols...

Hows about penetrating Phantom's skin, or Despair embodied's head, or Mundus's body.... ALL of which have survived far worse than a mere sub-orbital drop without ill effect.

Bullet ricochets are as common as houses BT.... Even 20mm or 30mm APFSDS rounds are susceptible to it.... So Dante can control ricochets of his rounds, big deal. It doesn't take away from what it is. So now it's YOUR turn to find a rifle with that kind of barrel that is NOT an AM rifle. That will determine that it is not what I'm saying it is.

30k? your kidding.... Even 7.5 mm AP tracer rounds can match that over a much smaller area... Never mind .45 ACP rounds or .50 mags.... and you think it'll handle 12.5 mm Sabot rounds? Please man.... have some dignity...

Burning thought
Weight and size of the gun itself is irrelevant... its the weight, size AND velocity of the projectiles fired that is the issue... Oh, and cueballs arn't made of wood... Nor are they often fired on in mid air by will-controlled demon weapon fired .45 pistols...

Hows about penetrating Phantom's skin, or Despair embodied's head, or Mundus's body.... ALL of which have survived far worse than a mere sub-orbital drop without ill effect.

Bullet ricochets are as common as houses BT.... Even 20mm or 30mm APFSDS rounds are susceptible to it.... So Dante can control ricochets of his rounds, big deal. It doesn't take away from what it is. So now it's YOUR turn to find a rifle with that kind of barrel that is NOT an AM rifle. That will determine that it is not what I'm saying it is.

30k? your kidding.... Even 7.5 mm AP tracer rounds can match that over a much smaller area... Never mind .45 ACP rounds or .50 mags.... and you think it'll handle 12.5 mm Sabot rounds? Please man.... have some dignity...

my point remains, and no their prob not often fired on in the air by such weapons, unfortuatley in DMC they were and it did no damage.

Name me some of the things they have survived, and when have these characters been hit by normal pistol shots? canonically Mundus has been destroyed by a a charged up pair of pistols while Dante was useing Trish power and

Show me armour piercing rounds being rocheted off walls. Control? who says hes the one controlling it, his bullets do it all the time, its likely they are not even natural bullets by any case. False, I dont have to find any rifle at all, this is "spiral" a fictional gun. The fact it resembles an anti material rifle is all well and good but its rounds that it fires cannot be proven can it?

evidence? prove they can hit with that force and youve finally got an argument.

NemeBro
I like how BT bitches and whines for evidence and will never provide any himself.

Burning thought
Provide evidence for what? my argument is based on GK's evidence and the fact Dantes weapons are too vague and therefore darkstorms arguments are assumptions based on Dantes weapons.

So ill "*****" for evidence when its required, not provide it randomly for no reason especially when my argument requires none.

Sin_Volvagia
And when has MC been canonically pierced by such weapons? his suit is not even damaged after falling 2km, how is a round supposed to damage it? nigh impossible...

No it makes him immune to weapons that cannot create that much force.

Go tell that to the Flood pod that almost killed Master Chief in Halo:The Flood (the canon novel which explains everything that happened in the first game from the fall of Autumn to the aftermath of the ring world's destruction).

Burning thought
The Flood pod must have had some incredible strength "shrug"

NemeBro
The Flood pod must have had some incredible strength "shrug" Lol.

Sappho

Thank you.

Darkstorm Zero
Proof they did no damage to the cueballs would be the first point of call. 2nd, your grasp of the physics behind it is wonky at best. 3rd, your denial of Dante's telepathic control over his devil arms Ebony & Ivory has shown you simply wanking out MC and denying everything thats inconvenient... For shame BT...

Mundus survived multiple fire dragon blasts from Dante... a DIMENSIONAL drop from outer space... AND the sparda sword strikes... Thats not including the stuff he went through with Sparda himself. The Trish powerup was PIS. Phantom's armour survived direct impacts from Alastor, A demon sword with lightning powers. But the guns worked. Despair embodies an emotion... You can't destroy a concept.... But Dante defeated it by shooting it in the face with a standard shot from Ebony...

Guhhhhh! You have provided absolutely NOTHING to disprove anything yet BT... I'm not playing your little game, either prove I'm wrong, or concede, and GK's arguments are his, not yours. MCs weapons are as fictional

Darkstorm Zero
(Not enough space on last post...)

I already did... 30k newtons isnt that high unless you happen to weigh 40 tonnes and are bigger than 10 meters in diameter and moving at more than 300 feet per minute. terminal velocity adds quite a lot to orbital impacts. Bullets have a HUGE amount of velocity, hence why firing one out a gun is much more damaging than throwing said bullet by hand.

Oh and I lol at your lack of evidence about the flood pod, yet you can whine at me about evidence reguarding guns, ammo and velocities of orbital impacts...

Burning thought
Proof they did no damage to the cueballs would be the first point of call. 2nd, your grasp of the physics behind it is wonky at best. 3rd, your denial of Dante's telepathic control over his devil arms Ebony & Ivory has shown you simply wanking out MC and denying everything thats inconvenient... For shame BT...

Mundus survived multiple fire dragon blasts from Dante... a DIMENSIONAL drop from outer space... AND the sparda sword strikes... Thats not including the stuff he went through with Sparda himself. The Trish powerup was PIS. Phantom's armour survived direct impacts from Alastor, A demon sword with lightning powers. But the guns worked. Despair embodies an emotion... You can't destroy a concept.... But Dante defeated it by shooting it in the face with a standard shot from Ebony...

Guhhhhh! You have provided absolutely NOTHING to disprove anything yet BT... I'm not playing your little game, either prove I'm wrong, or concede, and GK's arguments are his, not yours. MCs weapons are as fictional

The physics is your argument not mine....whats for shame isyou cannot provide evidence for it.

Telepthatic control over his arms? first provide evidence for this, hes charged them up now and then, he did not show any sign of this in his little shot at the balls nor do I belive he has ever weakened his bullets before.

Fire dragons have no feats, falling from his own illusion makes no implication in this fight. BUt hes not canonically been shot by the pistols? thanks for clearing that up...

wtf, PIS? donrt be daft, its a powerup that happens, the fact trish does it to power dante cannot be PIS at all....

Show me this, I remember useing all kinds of weapons on phantom, which was the big spider thing right? I dont remember any cutscene displaying him being defeated by guns but resistant to the sword.

False, Despair was an embodiment of an emotion, which is very different to an emotion itself, nice try though. You would have to prove he is untouchable by such weapons and thats still not a durabiliy feat either so your case has gone astray.

I dont have to prove your negatives are wrong, in a debate you have to provide evidence that you are correct, prove the rounds Dante fires from spiral, prove their piercing capability, prove the gun is indeed what you think it is despite no game evidence for it and further more prove your case against these rounds.

I am asking for evidnece, I dont need to provide evidence againt negatives, its not part of an argument. Its like me saying Chief weighs 4000 tons and fell at the speed of light and then asking you to disprove me...

Sin_Volvagia
The Flood pod must have had some incredible strength "shrug"

http://www.konsolifin.net/ylli/upload/uutiset/xbox/1155473155_Flood_Infection.jpg

Seriously? Let's keep in mind that a normal human marine can easily take a single one of those things down.

Burning thought
Thats not a flood pod is it? looking on the Halopedia the flood pod is a larger thing than that.

And so can chief, chief is better than a marine, I would bet money that the circumtstances were against him. Does it state it breaks into his suit?

And besides, the has to have some kind of strength since it still has to create enough blunt force unless it uses some kind of acid. The chiefs falling from orbit feat does not just disapear just because hes defeated by one of them does it?

Gumachi
You just stated that Dante was cut by a sword that can cut anything...lol, and thats your argument against the plasma gun? "sigh"

Dante has not dodged this laser, and his aim is worthless if his opponent is immune to most of his weapons. His best bet to do any damage at all to chief is a laser or huge missle machine...

A sword that devastates the soul, mind, body, and power>Plasma gun.

A laser is a laser, fool. Not really, and you still haven't proved the plasma gun will do shit to Dante, and even if it CAN do anything to Dante, it's about the only weapon that can do anything to Dante. Like I said, Plasma gun = featless. Keep dodging facts, BT, Dante pops MC in the brain and he dies, MC can't do shit, and Dante is way faster than MC, lol.

Gumachi
I like how BT bitches and whines for evidence and will never provide any himself.

Thank you.

Dante can "destroy" tanks with his pistols as well.

Sin_Volvagia
Thats not a flood pod is it? looking on the Halopedia the flood pod is a larger thing than that.

And so can chief, chief is better than a marine, I would bet money that the circumtstances were against him. Does it state it breaks into his suit?

And besides, the has to have some kind of strength since it still has to create enough blunt force unless it uses some kind of acid. The chiefs falling from orbit feat does not just disapear just because hes defeated by one of them does it?

I always did call the Infection form a Flood pod and the Carriers are Carriers.

All I remember was that the Infection form was drilling into Chief's spinal cord before it got killed. I don't know if it drilled through the suit; it probably found an open spot between the bottom of the helmet and above the armor. And yes, Chief was surrounded by Flood.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm not going to argue against someone using "Prove it" as a crutch to support the fact that he can't prove his own baseless assumptions that go against common sense, and more to the point, common knowlege. The way you speak BT, it seems like you have never played DMC at all.

Burning thought
I'm not going to argue against someone using "Prove it" as a crutch to support the fact that he can't prove his own baseless assumptions that go against common sense, and more to the point, common knowlege. The way you speak BT, it seems like you have never played DMC at all.

My assumptions are zero, I dont make assumptions. I am asking you questions, my argument is questioning whther Dante actually stated the make and design of his rifle, forgive my non photographic memory but I dont remember him saying hes got a:

The rifle is an M82A2 Anti Material Rifle

That fires sabot rounds, all I know is probably more than you do, that its a large rifle weapon called Spiral and it bounces around walls as its main gimick to attack opponents. It sounds like you blundered into this thread with just looking at a wiki picture of the rifle and assumed a huge number of things about what rounds it fires and what it actually is. This is a fiction, not a real military simulation, I think the name spiral is fictional as well no?

I suggest you find sources for your evidence wink

All I remember was that the Infection form was drilling into Chief's spinal cord before it got killed. I don't know if it drilled through the suit; it probably found an open spot between the bottom of the helmet and above the armor. And yes, Chief was surrounded by Flood.

"shrug"

So you dont know if it drilled into a suit, its fairly inconclusive evidence is it not? hell ive heard chief does not always wear his suit anyway.

Ms.Marvel

i know what youre talking about. i believe it went right through his suit but i dont remember for sure.

but in any case a flood spore is incredibly powerful. it did something with one push that a warhead and a fall from orbit couldnt.

NemeBro
Kinda like how Elites and Brutes can physically hurt him.

Obviously their strength is comparable to that of re-entry, right?

ScreamPaste
Chief wasn't moving anywhere near meteoric speed during 're-entry'.

Ms.Marvel
Kinda like how Elites and Brutes can physically hurt him.

Obviously their strength is comparable to that of re-entry, right?

id say canonically their strength is enough to flip a tank over by simply running into it which is something brutes have done when they go into beserker mode.

you tell me. shrug

EDIT- though canonically no brute or elite has ever pierced mjolnir armor with brute strength alone.

Foxy Shazam
Dante ftw. He's a loony bastich.

Spartan117ftw
Master Chief definitely if it's guns. However if Dante was allowed to use his sword, he would insanely combo Chief.

Trogdor 64
Originally posted by kwon_ji_hae
ok the chief vs dante the rules are only guns who do you think will win in a gun battle http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1844/7708502/14567101/286367055.jpg
http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1844/7708502/14567101/286367051.jpg

I don't see any dead bodies under Dante. And yes, Sniper Rifle (BOOM HEADSHOT!)

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Trogdor 64

Dante doesn't need dead bodies. People just know not to **** with him.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
id say canonically their strength is enough to flip a tank over by simply running into it which is something brutes have done when they go into beserker mode.

you tell me. shrug

EDIT- though canonically no brute or elite has ever pierced mjolnir armor with brute strength alone.

canonically, Elites are supposedly combat equals... more of H2H equals I would guess but, they are pretty smart theirselves.

Brutes are just extremely strong, I mean they lost a couple of battles to elites they vastly outnumbered they're not too bright I'm guessing.

Dante doesn't need dead bodies. People just know not to **** with him.

Vergil did, & he ****ed him up... then they had a rematch ermm

Gumachi
Yeah, and Vergil's his equal; "Identical faces, identical powers."-Capcom.

Reshbj
They both have super speed and regeneration. After they have exhausted all the ammo in a 10-mile radius, they will probably start punching each other. Chief is strong enough to flip the UNSC Elephant (it has been done) and wears plate armor.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Reshbj
They both have super speed and regeneration. After they have exhausted all the ammo in a 10-mile radius, they will probably start punching each other. Chief is strong enough to flip the UNSC Elephant (it has been done) and wears plate armor.

Dante doesn't waste ammo. Notice that he never reloads?

SpadeKing
neither does some characters from low budget games.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SpadeKing
neither does some characters from low budget games.

Lady and Nero reload proving Dante has infinite ammo with any gun he uses.

Ms.Marvel
thats because dante sucks laughing out loud

LLLLLink
What are you saying? Dante magically creates infinite ammo?
P...I...S...

NemeBro
Dante is physically stronger than Master Chief, for the record.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
P...I...S...

How is that PIS? It's no different from him taking stabs to the chest and a bullet to the head.

LLLLLink
I'm just saying. Any way to explain how he's doing it then?

Sin_Volvagia
I'm just saying. Any way to explain how he's doing it then?

The same way he survives mortal wounds and ride a motorcycle up a tower.

iChaos
P...I...S...

Dante puts his demonic energy inside his guns; thus, he has infinite ammo. So yes, he "magically" creates infinite ammo.

LLLLLink
Alright, I can buy that. He's shooting demon energy instead of actual bullets. Is there proof of this? Either way, its good enough for me.

iChaos
I'll try to find where it says this (I know it's been said).

NemeBro
I have actually heard this a few times before, I think it is true.

Just my five cents.

iChaos
Dante is physically stronger than Master Chief, for the record.

Not saying you're wrong, but what makes you think so?

NemeBro
He stopped a punch from Savior.

That would flatten Chief.

Burning thought
That would depend on the durability of Saviour, thick demonic stone vs high tech armour.

danteiscool
when the Savior threw a punch at Dante and he blocked it, the Savior shut down on him and most of it's weight was leaning on Dante. that's probably about the same weight as Godzilla, who weighs about 20,000 tons and Dante threw the Savior's fist off of him with minimal effort. that clearly makes him stronger than M.C.

Hewhoknowsall
Wait...how does physical strength play a huge role in a gunfight?

iChaos
^Correction: Swordfight.

Originally posted by danteiscool
when the Savior threw a punch at Dante and he blocked it, the Savior shut down on him and most of it's weight was leaning on Dante. that's probably about the same weight as Godzilla, who weighs about 20,000 tons and Dante threw the Savior's fist off of him with minimal effort. that clearly makes him stronger than M.C.

Off-topic: Does that make him as strong as Kratos?

danteiscool
most likely. and the fact that he has his devil trigger, he's probably stronger than Kratos in that form.

iChaos
I heard it could have weighed more than 20,000 tons.

NemeBro
20,000 tons?

Where is that figure from?

Kratos resisted being crushed by Atlas, whose fingers were larger than Savior's fist, and is the size of a mountain. Also holds the Earth's crust up.

iChaos
We don't know how much strength Atlas put on Kratos. If any at all. And now that I recall, he wasn't even trying to begin with.

NemeBro
Originally posted by iChaos
We don't know how much strength Atlas put on Kratos. If any at all. And now that I recall, he wasn't even trying to begin with. Only he wanted to harm Kratos, as he clearly said, and Atlas' strength far exceeds 1,000,000,000 tons, let alone 60,000.

There is more to weight than size.

iChaos
But didn't he say that Gaia had told him that he was coming (or something similar)? I mean, in Chains of Olympus, he needed Zeus' Gaunlet just to chain up Atlas!

NemeBro
No he did not.

I honestly do not know where people are getting that from. erm

SpadeKing
Originally posted by iChaos
We don't know how much strength Atlas put on Kratos. If any at all. And now that I recall, he wasn't even trying to begin with.

and that was qouted from where?

ScreamPaste
The cutscenes themselves.

Kratos' life was in no danger.

SpadeKing
so they were talking about M1 abram tanks on the game in comparison savior huh

iChaos
No.

SpadeKing
I just want to know where the hell that number came from

Bidoof Luvr399
Well wouldn't this all depend on if Dante had his bidoof in his arsenal? I mean, common, that's a big factor that can raise or lower dantes attack by what? 450 points?

iChaos
erm

BloodRain
Well Dante has unlimited ammo, super-human trigger speed and capable of charging the bullets. (Like in DMC4 used to finish 2 bosses (not sure if that was charged but still shows some strength))
And i highly doubt MC will be able to dodge many, if any, of the shots. So it ultimately comes down to his armor and energy sheild (correct if wrong) Dante has been stabbed multiple times, most he just brushed off, and also 'got shot in the head' and still shook it off like it was nothing. The damage-sponge wont be beaten by normal guns.
Ends up with Dante dodging most of MC shots while wearing down his armor with his rounds :/

BloodRain
Originally posted by Trogdor 64

DMC3 cover :/ Headshot means nothing.

Sappho
Originally posted by BloodRain
Well Dante has unlimited ammo, super-human trigger speed and capable of charging the bullets. (Like in DMC4 used to finish 2 bosses (not sure if that was charged but still shows some strength))
And i highly doubt MC will be able to dodge many, if any, of the shots. So it ultimately comes down to his armor and energy sheild (correct if wrong) Dante has been stabbed multiple times, most he just brushed off, and also 'got shot in the head' and still shook it off like it was nothing. The damage-sponge wont be beaten by normal guns.
Ends up with Dante dodging most of MC shots while wearing down his armor with his rounds :/
well put.

wammamram
master cheif accedentialt kills dante with his fingers

ArtificialGlory
Dante is superior to MC in any aspect I can think of right now.

wammamram
mc look at dante who starts shooting, the bullets bounce off mc armor, dante then tries to run, which cheif was counting on, shoots dante who has a seziure and the gets rabies the dies on the spot

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>