Younger Toguro vs. TAS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Who wins this one?

If Toguro can win it, at what level does he have to be at?

Violent2Dope
Wtf is TAS Superman?

Kento
Toguro may have what it takes to take out Animate Supes...but Supes also has what it takes to take out Toguro but I'd give it to Toguro a lot more often since he'll go out for the kill and Supes won't.

superkronick92
If it's Superman from Superman: Doomsday, he takes it. TAS Supes takes it anyway

Haruhi
Toguro wins.

Oh and Superman Doomsday was crap... both Supes and the movie.

dvampire
Superman. Even cartoon Supes is shown to be fatster, stronger, and more durable than YT. He fights in lava like nothing and takes punches from Captain Marvel, who IMO is stronger than YT too, and he wasn't even bruised at all. He beat Captain Atom while his weakness was used against him. YT died by a spirit gun attack (even though we can't compare it's destructive power to HV, it's attack when he fought Sensui only destroyed a hill; Cartoon Supes HV should be at least above lava tampatures) I'm sure HV and CB could stop YT easily.

Keollyn
Superman decimates Toguro. Toguro is not in his league.

WHITEBEARD
Originally posted by superkronick92
If it's Superman from Superman: Doomsday, he takes it. TAS Supes takes it anyway

Yea.

Shin_Nikkolas
I'd like any proof TAS Supes is even as fast as Hiei in the Saint Beasts Arc who struck a guy 16 times before said guy could react. And that guy could strike a hundred times in a second.

Oh and Toguro could just suck out Supes' soul no sweat....

Oh and Cartoon Supes was hurt by far less than what Toguro can dish out. Such as Volcana and Livewire.

Haruhi
Originally posted by dvampire
Superman. Even cartoon Supes is shown to be fatster, stronger, and more durable than YT. He fights in lava like nothing and takes punches from Captain Marvel, who IMO is stronger than YT too, and he wasn't even bruised at all. He beat Captain Atom while his weakness was used against him. YT died by a spirit gun attack (even though we can't compare it's destructive power to HV, it's attack when he fought Sensui only destroyed a hill; Cartoon Supes HV should be at least above lava tampatures) I'm sure HV and CB could stop YT easily.

You're kidding, right? Have you even seen YYH? Toguro, just by punching the ground, was creating massive craters. And he outclasses the likes of Hiei in speed, who has teleportation-like movement. Just the act of powering up was so powerful that people around him were being incinerated.

Animated Supes gets raped.

Keollyn
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
I'd like any proof TAS Supes is even as fast as Hiei in the Saint Beasts Arc who struck a guy 16 times before said guy could react. And that guy could strike a hundred times in a second.

Not this again...

Will people ever interpret this scene correctly.

Doubtful. Superman isn't a lower apparition.

Low ends and high ends, eh?

Shin_Nikkolas
Well you're using all the high ends. So i used the low ends.

And what is the "correct" (translation for you: YOUR) interpretation of that scene with Hiei?

dvampire
Livewire were and Volcana were ealier villians, at the end of JLU and SD movie, Supes should take Toguro easy.

Keollyn
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Well you're using all the high ends. So i used the low ends.

I don't recall using a feat period. You seeing things?

No, it's the correct interpretation (I.E. What happened)

Shiyuu dashed, Hiei sliced. No attack besides Hiei was involved. Making it nothing but 16 slashes faster than his eye could register (well after the first slice, what is he registering?)

Accel
Originally posted by Keollyn
No, it's the correct interpretation (I.E. What happened)

Shiyuu dashed, Hiei sliced. No attack besides Hiei was involved. Making it nothing but 16 slashes faster than his eye could register (well after the first slice, what is he registering?)
I think you missed the point.

A guy who can throw about 100 punches in a second is obviously hella fast. And the fact that Hiei was able to speedblitz him before he could even throw one says a lot about Hiei's speed at that time, especially considering Seiryuu started out in the exact same stance he used against Byakko.

Keollyn
Originally posted by Accel
I think you missed the point.

A guy who can throw about 100 punches in a second is obviously hella fast. And the fact that Hiei was able to speedblitz him before he could even throw one says a lot about Hiei's speed at that time, especially considering Seiryuu started out in the exact same stance he used against Byakko.

Not really. Attack speed has nothing to do with movement speed.. and that's what Seiyuu was doing prior to attacking... Moving in order to close the distance between him and Hiei. Hiei just appeared to move MUCH faster than Seiyuu.

Accel
Who said all he was doing was moving forward? He could have easily been moving forward and throwing his punches at the same time.

He was clearly starting in the same stance he used to throw that flurry of punches after all. And Hiei wasn't standing much farther away than Byakko was when Seiryuu attacked them respectively.

Keollyn
Who said all he was doing was moving forward? He could have easily been moving forward and throwing his punches at the same time.

Because that's what we see him doing. His punching hand was still at his waist when he was cut in half.

He showed the stance, then he ran at Hiei. He never got an attack off because he was sliced in half already.

Accel
Because that's what we see him doing. His punching hand was still at his waist when he was cut in half.
Which mostly says that Hiei speedblitzed him before he could even throw a single punch. And considering the speed at Which this guy has shown to be able to move his hands, that still says a lot.
He showed the stance, then he ran at Hiei. He never got an attack off because he was sliced in half already.
And showing the stance strongly suggests that he was about to deliver his flurry of punches just like he did a minute before, but got speedblitzed instead. Considering Byakko's statement about said stance, it's more about punching then it is about just running.

Keollyn
Which mostly says that Hiei speedblitzed him before he could even throw a single punch. And considering the speed at Which this guy has shown to be able to move his hands, that still says a lot.

I don't get how a character who just proved that they run slower has anything to do with being blitzed before they punched. Of course they're not going to throw a single punch if they didn't even get into position yet.

No he doesn't. When Seiyuu throws his punches, you see his hand extended. He was to far fro hie..

You know what, just go look at the scans. I'm not in the mood for back and forth...

Accel

Keollyn

Accel

Keollyn
I'm leaving this alone after this because it's quite irrelevant (Toguro is not hurting Superman... faster speed or no)

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/972/yuuyuuhakushovol5c04pagau2.png
(Seiyuu getting sliced. Punching hand is still at his side)

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/717/yuuyuuhakushovol5c04paglv9.png
(When he did his attack against Byakko, his hands were out in front. Denotes that you'll see his hands extended out when his attack is performed Also, he utters the name of the attack)

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/315/yuuyuuhakushovol5c04pagwr8.png
(And that's him starting to run like I have been saying for the longest)

All observation of feet, hands and stance will show you that Hiei blitzed him in motion, not in the midst of an attack. That's clearly the important thing ignored by people who herald this feat.

Accel

Keollyn

Accel
Look at it this way: If Hiei wasn't so ridiculously above Seiryuu in speed, then obviously Seiryuu would have been able to raise his arm and throw his flurry of punches to counter when Hiei charged in to attack.

Do you really think a guy who can move his hands fast enough to punch a hundred times a second wouldn't have been able to simply raise his arm and throw those same punches all in that same second had his opponent been in his ballpark in terms of speed?

The fact that he couldn't move fast enough to do so is what makes the feat so impressive on Hiei's part.

dvampire
Seiyuu hit a weak demon with that attack though, we don't really know how fast that demon was. And Toguro rarely showed any type of speed, to make me think he's faster than Cartoon Supes.

Haruhi
Hitting Byakko (who wasn't that weak) with that move isn't the issue. It's that he was STILL punching quickly in a second.

Toguro may not have any speed feats, but generally, the higher the rank you are, the faster/stronger you become. That being said, since at the time of the DT, he was higher than Hiei. presumably, he was faster, too. But in terms of raw power, Toguro outclasses cartoon Supes easily.

chickenlover98
umm ne one can hurt animated supes. yusuke caould pwn him. he's SO ****in weak it isnt even funny. btw if anyone thinks animated supes can take goku is F#$*in retarded

Keollyn
I love the extreme biased against Superman because this is the animated one. Toguro is not stronger, not faster, and not durable enough to take on Superman.

And no, not "ne one" can hurt Superman. Try watching the series.

dvampire
Yeah Supes whoops his butt. Cartoon Supes is too much for Toguro.

chickenlover98
I love the extreme biased against Superman because this is the animated one. Toguro is not stronger, not faster, and not durable enough to take on Superman.

And no, not "ne one" can hurt Superman. Try watching the series.

i watched the series. that superman could BARELY punch someone througha building. plus toguro has spirit energy. and yes ne one can hurt animated supes. he's one of the weakest animated characters i have EVER seen to date.

Keollyn
Originally posted by chickenlover98
i watched the series. that superman could BARELY punch someone througha building. plus toguro has spirit energy. and yes ne one can hurt animated supes. he's one of the weakest animated characters i have EVER seen to date.

And Toguro punched who through a building at all?

Just because he's weak, doesn't mean he's weaker than the person he's fighting in this thread.

Toguro's power is insufficient against Superman.

chickenlover98
i think toguro has a chance. ill re eval my position once i rewatch the arc. i am rewatchin the entire series ne ways

Violent2Dope
And Toguro punched who through a building at all?

Just because he's weak, doesn't mean he's weaker than the person he's fighting in this thread.

Toguro's power is insufficient against Superman. No, he punched a giant crater easily at 80%. At 20-30%, he lifted a 100 ton(at least) arena, and carried it miles across an island, to replace a destroyed one. He also in seconds at 60% kicked thru all the support pillars of a parking building. He took a Spirit Gun from Yusuke which sent him across an island, and was uninjured. This was at 80% I think. He is faster than Genkai, who casually instantly ran thru a forest to the other side, that took other superhumans hours to do I think(Cept Kuwabara, with his senses and stuff). He is faster than Hiei, who in the Saint Beasts arc, slashed a guy who could punch 100 times in a second 16 times before he could do one punch. He is so strong, that by simply flicking his thumb, he fired powerful bullets of compressed air. He als has a Healing Factor. Or, he could suck Superman's soul.

dvampire
Superman vs. Cataptain Marvel

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B2BvSqqmidM

Superman vs. Captain Atom

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_o7jH8iVYUk

Superman vs. Doomsday

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Noedf3JhFYA

Toguro doesn't stand a chance.

Keollyn
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, he punched a giant crater easily at 80%.

Not impressive to Supes.

Supes is stronger than someone who can hold 680 tons in a single arm (Supergirl clone)

Filler.

Not his best feat. Should have mentioned the other one.

Not really an impressive feat considering.

Seiyuu runs, Hiei runs and cuts him. Seiyuu never had a chance to get into striking range, let alone commence a strike. I mean, the fact that his striking arm was at his side gives nothing away, eh?

Anyone getting anything else from that is just trying to squeeze something more out of that feat that isn't there.

Superman flash freeze people with his breath.

Superman isn't a low level apparition.

Edit: If Superman is allowed his fight with Doomsday in the movie (as opposed to the series) he utterly decimates Toguro.

dvampire
No, he punched a giant crater easily at 80%. At 20-30%, he lifted a 100 ton(at least) arena, and carried it miles across an island, to replace a destroyed one. He also in seconds at 60% kicked thru all the support pillars of a parking building. He took a Spirit Gun from Yusuke which sent him across an island, and was uninjured. This was at 80% I think. He is faster than Genkai, who casually instantly ran thru a forest to the other side, that took other superhumans hours to do I think(Cept Kuwabara, with his senses and stuff). He is faster than Hiei, who in the Saint Beasts arc, slashed a guy who could punch 100 times in a second 16 times before he could do one punch. He is so strong, that by simply flicking his thumb, he fired powerful bullets of compressed air. He als has a Healing Factor. Or, he could suck Superman's soul.

Rewatch Yu Yu Hakusho. I know you're trying to Support Toguro, but don't lie about his feats. Can you show the spirit gun knocking him across an island?

superkronick92
Originally posted by chickenlover98

Barely punch someone through a building? please, you havent even seen the entire series. Besides anyone who can punch Darkseid through a building, even if it is animated DS, he was merged with Braniac, has to be strong. Anyway, if he was out for blood, he could just lobotomize him.

Here is one of my favorite fights of the series.

B2BvSqqmidM

The whole city was leveled

Violent2Dope
Rewatch Yu Yu Hakusho. I know you're trying to Support Toguro, but don't lie about his feats. Can you show the spirit gun knocking him across an island? I may have forgotten the details on some of the feats. I can't find scans to post, so no I can't.

Shin_Nikkolas
Sadly, the scene in question is no longer on YouTube. I posted it back in the Toguro vs. Colossus thread.

Haruhi
Barely punch someone through a building? please, you havent even seen the entire series. Besides anyone who can punch Darkseid through a building, even if it is animated DS, he was merged with Braniac, has to be strong. Anyway, if he was out for blood, he could just lobotomize him.

B2BvSqqmidM

And we're supposed to be impressed, how? Toguro has enough strength to level those buildings alone.

Supes creates a hole in the ground by clubbing it with both his hands. Toguro creates CRATERS just by punching the ground with one. If you want strength, Toguro just has more.

And Toguro was knocked across the island when Yusuke released his spiritual bindings on his hands and feet. He fired the Rei-gun and knocked Toguro clear across the island because he wasn't yet able to control that much power.

Keollyn
Originally posted by Haruhi
And we're supposed to be impressed, how? Toguro has enough strength to level those buildings alone.

Supes creates a hole in the ground by clubbing it with both his hands. Toguro creates CRATERS just by punching the ground with one. If you want strength, Toguro just has more.

And Toguro was knocked across the island when Yusuke released his spiritual bindings on his hands and feet. He fired the Rei-gun and knocked Toguro clear across the island because he wasn't yet able to control that much power.

I'll wait till Toguro comes with a feat of holding 680 tons with a single arm (Hell, as Superboy, he was lifting up 3000 tons)

Or getting his face plowed into lava while weakened (kryptonite)

Or how about tanking a city leveling attack

Or taking repeated shots by confirmed class 100

Or getting hit with magical lightning and not making much of a fuss about it

Or beating someone with a strongroom

Or punching someone halfway cross a city (while not even having their momentum stopped by buildings)

Or enduring what's described as "the worst possible pain you can ever experience, times a thousand, continuing forever"

Please. Just give me a feat that Toguro that makes him capable of fighting that (and those are just the ones I can remember... DCAU is VERY vast)

Haruhi
I'll wait till Toguro comes with a feat of holding 680 tons with a single arm (Hell, as Superboy, he was lifting up 3000 tons)

Or punching someone halfway cross a city (while not even having their momentum stopped by buildings)

Or enduring what's described as "the worst possible pain you can ever experience, times a thousand, continuing forever"

Please. Just give me a feat that Toguro that makes him capable of fighting that (and those are just the ones I can remember... DCAU is VERY vast)

He walked around with a concrete ring at less than half of his power. Easily heavier than a couple hundred tons.

He was stabbed by a sword and didn't even flinch. At 10 percent power, even.

He's taken shots from the likes of Genkai and Yusuke's rei guns just to laugh it off. When he was injured, ,he simply regenerated right then and there.

Rei shots during the Dark Tournament is at least city-busting level. He took those, too. Didn't make much fuss about it. Just pushed him back.

The guy can create craters by punching the ground. Do you think that's not enough strength to send somebody flying across a building the way Supes did to DS? And that wasn't even at his full power, either.

Fire Ninja
He took a shot that destroyed an entire forst easily.

Keollyn
He walked around with a concrete ring at less than half of his power. Easily heavier than a couple hundred tons.

And this says 680 tons, let alone 3000 tons where?

Superman can't be stabbed by swords period.

And this is city leveling tanking where?

Highly doubtful. Destroying trees and the wall of a stadium does not say city busting in the slightest.

Did Toguro send someone flying half a city distance while the persons momentum was being lessened by crashing into structures? Yes or no?

If he had the capacity, every time he hit Yusuke, Yusuke would have been at the end of the island. Which he wasn't.

80% isn't far from 100%.

Haruhi

When/Where was Superman lifting that much weight?

But he can get knocked out, provided something has enough force. Superman, meet Toguro.

And Superman leveled an entire city, where/when himself with one shot where?

Neither does sending Darkseid/Captain Marvel through a few buildings.

Has Superman ever punched the ground so hard that he left a crater? I'll answer it for you -- he didn't. In fact, he clubbed the ground with both hands and the most he did was just flake off the surface of the ground (of what appeared to be hollow). Has Superman ever just flicked his fingers and create compressed bullets of air that killed people? Has Superman ever shown healing himself from major damage the way Toguro has?

The same could be said of Superman against Darkseid. If he punched him with that much force each time, DS would be flying around everywhere.

Except in Toguro's case, there was a vast difference between 80 and 100 percent. And really, 20 percent out of one hundred is still a pretty nice chunk.

I like animated Supes, but Toguro is just too damn strong. When lesser people like Batman are able to land hits on Supes and make him feel it (that he actually groans), a powered Toguro can do much, much more.

Kento

Has Superman ever punched the ground so hard that he left a crater? I'll answer it for you -- he didn't. In fact, he clubbed the ground with both hands and the most he did was just flake off the surface of the ground (of what appeared to be hollow). Has Superman ever just flicked his fingers and create compressed bullets of air that killed people? Has Superman ever shown healing himself from major damage the way Toguro has?

The same could be said of Superman against Darkseid. If he punched him with that much force each time, DS would be flying around everywhere.

I like animated Supes, but Toguro is just too damn strong. When lesser people like Batman are able to land hits on Supes and make him feel it (that he actually groans), a powered Toguro can do much, much more. And you think Superman was actually trying when he made that hole in the ground? Just because he used two hands doesn't mean he was hard for him to do. And Superman doesn't have the power to heal so why bring that up? Also Superman doesn't have demon or spirit energy so he can't do attacks like that.

Superman also said he wasn't holding back that time he sent Darkseid flying..meaning all the other hits weren't at full strength. Heck when he was fighting Kalibak he was getting beat around and beating around Kalibak then he got serious and easily owned Kalibak. It has nothing to do with people hitting him since he usually wins against them all anyways when stops being down on their level.

Using animated Batman as an example is really bad....Batman has beaten even more people in the cartoon that is way above his street level league than he ever has in comics.

Haruhi
Originally posted by Kento
And you think Superman was actually trying when he made that hole in the ground? Just because he used two hands doesn't mean he was hard for him to do. And Superman doesn't have the power to heal so why bring that up? Also Superman doesn't have demon or spirit energy so he can't do attacks like that.

I thought he was trying in that two-handed club, yes. He was, after all, fighting against Captain Marvel, who was at least as strong as him. And Toguro doesn't use spirit or demon energy to send off those shockwaves. It's just flicking his fingers that creates that much pressure. And I'm bringing up healing, because in a fight, it does play a factor.

How do you know Supes wasn't trying with the rest of his punches in that JLU fight? IIRC, DS is the only guy that REALLY pissed him off.

Kento
He wasn't even hitting at Captain Marvel when he destroyed the thing. And he was about to hit it with one hand before Captain Marvel stopped his hand. And I was pretty sure the only reason he can do that air bullet thing is because he has demon energy.

And Superman was busy talking to him as he knocked him through a wall, then knocked him back a few feet two times before he hit him at full strength which created a shock wave from his punch. So yea I doubt he was hitting him at full power that whole time he was talking.

Keollyn
When/Where was Superman lifting that much weight?

Supergirl... you know, his weaker cousin... was cloned. The clone held up 1,500,000 pounds in one arm (that's 680 tons). (Flashpoint of JLU)

3000 tons was a feat in the very first episode of the Legion of Superheroes (Man of Tomorrow). Superboy was pretty weak during those days.

Now tell me, when did Toguro lift up that much weight?

The hell does this have to do with a sword?

Knocked out? Yes. By Toguro level strength? Not at all.

Flashpoint, Watchtower's space gun. Besides leveling a great deal of the city, it caused tremors all the way in Japan.

Still waiting for Toguro with a matching feat.

Not sure I ever said Superman was city-busting. Do you wanna try again? This time, with accuracy.

Yes.

Has Toguro ever beat someone with a strongroom?

And? Does this stop his other feats from being apparent?

Hell, he's hit people hard enough to create craters bigger than what Toguro has made *cough* Doomsday, Darkseid *cough*

Does he need to? Is he having a finger flicking contest? Th is a matter of strength, otherwise I can say that Toguro cannot freeze people with his breath and lobotomize people with his eyes. But I bet that's fair, eh?

The fact that Superman rarely gets hurt to the point of needing to heal... I think that says alot more than Toguro.

Yet when he got serious what happened? I like how you avoid supplying a matching feat by saying "The same could be" or "Neither does"

Try adding a feat that surpasses Supermans, otherwise you're doing pretty much what Toguro would do to Superman.

Nothing.

Yeah, and "not trying to hurt you" Superman is vastly different from "trying to hurt you" Superman. Just see your OWN example above (Superman not sending Darkseid flying with initial punches, but sending him flying when he got serious and wanting to inflict harm)

Still waiting for that 3000 ton feat.... in his weaker days.

Oh, thank you. So I'll now refer to Yusuke failing to outrun a truck. Superman catches up to missiles.

So that means Toguro isn't all that fast. He gets blitz.

Kento

3000 tons was a feat in the very first episode of the Legion of Superheroes (Man of Tomorrow). Superboy was pretty weak during those days.

Legion of Super Heroes isn't canon to JLU or TAS Superman....

Haruhi
Eh, I know when I'm beat. Superman wins. Strengths, withstanding, the ability of flight is a bonus. He could always just fly off from the distant and beam Toguro.

Keollyn
Legion of Super Heroes isn't canon to JLU or TAS Superman....

Well someone misinformed me. Do you have a site or something that clarifies this.

chickenlover98
um dude superman TRYING barely punched darkside through what 7 buildings? a feat almost every semi powerful anime character can replicate. toguro is stronger

superkronick92
Do you know how hard it is to do that to Darkseid?

Superman could easily do that to a lot of other characters in the show. Darkseid is a lot harder to do that to.

Violent2Dope
Do you know how hard it is to do that to Darkseid?

Superman could easily do that to a lot of other characters in the show. Darkseid is a lot harder to do that to. Animated DS is weaker than comic version, just letting you know. DS in the cartoon wasn't really that impressive.

superkronick92
Animated DS is weaker than comic version, just letting you know. DS in the cartoon wasn't really that impressive.

Even so, he was merged with Braniac, he was supposed to be one of the strongest in the DCAU, that counts for something

Violent2Dope
Even so, he was merged with Braniac, he was supposed to be one of the strongest in the DCAU, that counts for something Amazo was the strongest in DCU. big grin

All Braniac did was empower him with powerful tech and knowledge.

superkronick92
Agreed, Amazo pwns everyone in the DCU at once, except for Solomen Grundy.

On a side note, do you think Amazo could easily beat the DBZ universe?

Haruhi

On a side note, do you think Amazo could easily beat the DBZ universe?

Amazo not taking out Grundy was bullshit CIS.

Violent2Dope

On a side note, do you think Amazo could easily beat the DBZ universe? To be fair, Grundy in JLU was overpowered as hell.

Yes.

Kento
Well someone misinformed me. Do you have a site or something that clarifies this. Isn't Legion of Superheros not done by the same people who did Batman TAS, Superman TAS, and JLU?

Keollyn
Isn't Legion of Superheros not done by the same people who did Batman TAS, Superman TAS, and JLU?

JLU's co-producer is the producer of LoS

Kento
According to wikipedia LoS isn't part of the same continuity as Batman, Superman, JLU, and Static Shock. Plus him going to the future and learning about his powers really contradict what little is shown in flashbacks in TAS Superman.

Allankles
Toguru's strength, durability and speed aren't on the same level as as animated Supes. He'd put up a fight but nothing else, once Superman begins to hit him (and he will given his speed) Toguru goes down relatively easily.

chickenlover98
hell no. after rewatching it, toguro COMPLETELY PWNS supes/ if he has his brother as a wep or sheild even more so. he's much faster than supes. supes can be seen fll speed in that show by ordinary ppl let alone weak villians

superkronick92
You havent even seen the whole JLU series.

Anyway, Animated Amazo wtfpwns everyone from JLU, Yu Yu Hakusho, and DBZ at the same time. Yes I know he's not involved in this thread

ensatsu-ken
Superman wins, because he's just way too overpowered for Toguro to handel. I mean, Toguro is a pretty awesome villain to me, and he is really strong, but just not in the same league as Superman.

chickenlover98
he is with cartoon supes. and btw i dopubt amazo can pwn dbz. if they attack from behind when he cant see em, i think they can. granted it has to be vegito and gotenks, but they could take his ass down. YYH aiont gonna do jack shit to him

dvampire
What? Amazo kills anybody in DBZ (don't be foolish now).

superkronick92
What? Amazo kills anybody in DBZ (don't be foolish now).

thumb up

Violent2Dope
Amazo would pwn DBZ no question. He was ridiculously powerful.

superkronick92
Do you think he could be a good match for Pyron? V2D

chickenlover98
personally i dont think he's that powerful. when he returned that may be a lil bit overmatched for dbz. but original amazo the one that started absorbing their powers dbzx could wtf pwn him

Violent2Dope
Do you think he could be a good match for Pyron? V2D Maybe. Can't really remember a whole lot of his feats, I know he created a planet or sumthin, and could fly FTL, one of tose Pyron can do and the other Pyron may be able to do.

jmcnasty
Superman vs. Cataptain Marvel

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B2BvSqqmidM

Superman vs. Captain Atom

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_o7jH8iVYUk

Superman vs. Doomsday

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Noedf3JhFYA

Toguro doesn't stand a chance.

In my opinion Toguro and Doomsday are the same type of characters except Toguro is smarter and way stronger. If supes struggled to beat doomsday, he is definitely not beating Toguro.

jmcnasty

B2BvSqqmidM

Darkseid wasn't merged with Brainac What the f**k?

jmcnasty

Animated Supes What the f**k?

Stay on topic. Animated Supes has none of those feats, besides punching darkseid across the city

superkronick92
I think he was, in the episode before, the villains tried to ressurect Braniac using his remains, but Darkseids remains were mixed in to, although it's never stated, That's why Darkseid looks different then he did earlier in the series.

I could be wrong though

jmcnasty

Superman can't be stabbed by swords period.

And this is city leveling tanking where?

Highly doubtful. Destroying trees and the wall of a stadium does not say city busting in the slightest.

Did Toguro send someone flying half a city distance while the persons momentum was being lessened by crashing into structures? Yes or no?

If he had the capacity, every time he hit Yusuke, Yusuke would have been at the end of the island. Which he wasn't.

80% isn't far from 100%.

Yusuke is stronger than animated Supes and darkseid, so of course Toguro punches are not going to end him flying across an island

jmcnasty
I think he was, in the episode before, the villains tried to ressurect Braniac using his remains, but Darkseids remains were mixed in to, although it's never stated, That's why Darkseid looks different then he did earlier in the series.

I could be wrong though

No none of his remains were mixed in, because if there were it would have been said. That would've been a very important plot in the episode if it was true. Darkseid just upgraded his suit,

superkronick92
Originally posted by jmcnasty
Animated Supes What the f**k?

Stay on topic. Animated Supes has none of those feats, besides punching darkseid across the city

Actually all of those happened

Supes fought Doomsday inside a volcano, while getting drenched in lava

He got hit with the JLU's city-busting cannon

And took Magic Lightning from Caotain Marvel

jmcnasty
Actually all of those happened

Supes fought Doomsday inside a volcano, while getting drenched in lava

He got hit with the JLU's city-busting cannon

And took Magic Lightning from Caotain Marvel

Thats true. My bad

superkronick92
No problem

BTW I think The Braniac/Darkseid is true because when Darkseid came back, his suit looked like it was Braniac-like, he didn't have time to change.

When Darkseid "Died" he was in his old costume, and when he came back his costume was merged with Brainiac IMO

Violent2Dope

I could be wrong though This has been explained by the creators. DS was merged with Brainiac, and the reason why Brainiac merged with DS, is because it was that one magic girl that Lex used to summon Brain's final "Screw you" to Lex.

ensatsu-ken
So, how powerful exactly would Toguro rank in terms of Superman TAS and JL characters? Would he be among the level of the weaker villains or the stronger villains? I honestly haven't seen STAS or JL/JLU in a long time (I don't suppose anyone knows where I could find episodes of the above series, exluding YYH, online stick out tongue ? ).

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ensatsu-ken
(I don't suppose anyone knows where I could find episodes of the above series, exluding YYH, online stick out tongue ? ).
veoh.com
It has episodes of both JL/Unlimited and Yu Yu Hakusho.

superkronick92
Originally posted by ensatsu-ken
So, how powerful exactly would Toguro rank in terms of Superman TAS and JL characters? Would he be among the level of the weaker villains or the stronger villains? I honestly haven't seen STAS or JL/JLU in a long time (I don't suppose anyone knows where I could find episodes of the above series, exluding YYH, online stick out tongue ? ).

Probably a few levels under General Eiling

ensatsu-ken
Thank you Ridley_Prime and superkronick92, for your info and input wink .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.