Please tell me where to find perfect gifts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

summerzhuling
To buy a perfect gift is so hard for me. I own my small business and have many business friends and partners around the world. When their birthday or other important festival comes, it always bothers me a lot to get the right gifts for them. I'm afraid my presents can't make them happy. I am struggling to find out a good website to solve these problems, but it is not easy. I will appreciate it very much that anybody here can help me Happy Dance

Storm
Gifts should reflect the taste of the person receiving the gift and still be appropriate for a business environment. The most important thing is to know your client. Have you thought about books, desk accessories, travel accessories, food or gift baskets or tickets to the theatre or sporting events, ...? What gifts from previous years has your client liked enough to display in the office?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Scythe
Or he/she is a robot...

Kal of Krypton
Dunkin Donuts Gift cards always work.

Reverend Axel
www.amazon.com

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
www.amazon.com

Damn! Beat me to it.

zjtrivium
Originally posted by summerzhuling
To buy a perfect gift is so hard for me. I own my small business and have many business friends and partners around the world. When their birthday or other important festival comes, it always bothers me a lot to get the right gifts for them. I'm afraid my presents can't make them happy. I am struggling to find out a good website to solve these problems, but it is not easy. I will appreciate it very much that anybody here can help me Happy Dance
santa

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Damn! Beat me to it.

<_< Beat me to it first...

Scythe
Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
<_< Beat me to it first...

Beats me off...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.