Ultimate Cap vs. Robin (Teen Titans)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
I got cap winning. Ultimate Cap is crazy durable.

Switch 07
And stronger than 616 Cap.

WTF are you on crack?? Cap 10/10.

PRAYERRUN
Damn....of course Cap would win that fight....

Faceman
Robin.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Faceman
Robin. dur

PRAYERRUN
Robin. Why???? HOW????

Faceman
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Why???? HOW????

I'm thinking , wait. smokin'

h1a8
Robin on teen titans cartoon is a beast.
I want to say that he gives cap a good fight at best just because of his amazing fighting skill, speed, agility, and weapons.
Robin is no doubt my favorite character on that great show.

PRAYERRUN
I'll give you that one...but still....if you think about it, Batman is better than robin, and Cap is as good as Batman....

Faceman
I'll give you that one...but still....if you think about it, Batman is better than robin, and Cap is as good as Batman....

Yeah you've convinced me, I'll take Cap , 10/10.

PRAYERRUN
A bird in Caps hand....in this case.....is a dead bird. lol

Switch 07
Originally posted by h1a8
Robin on teen titans cartoon is a beast.
I want to say that he gives cap a good fight at best just because of his amazing fighting skill, speed, agility, and weapons.
Robin is no doubt my favorite character on that great show. Profiled. laughing out loud

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Switch 07
Profiled. laughing out loud but still not better. lol

Caps Conscience
I'm speaking the cartoon teen titans. Robin KOs superhuman on a regular basis on that show. I'll say Cap win 6-7/10 due to his crazy durability and strength. But Robin can KO ultimate Cap.

Symmetric Chaos
Robin. UltCap would never land a hit.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I'm speaking the cartoon teen titans. Robin KOs superhuman on a regular basis on that show. I'll say Cap win 6-7/10 due to his crazy durability and strength. But Robin can KO ultimate Cap. laughing out loud

Switch 07
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Robin. UltCap would never land a hit. Your joking? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Your joking? confused

Nope.

Switch 07
Nope. Explain to me how Cap can't beat him?? Cap can hit him no problem. One punch and hes beaten.

PRAYERRUN
Your joking? confused lol that's funny. tell another joke. I think you could be better than Seinfeild.

Switch 07
lol that's funny. tell another joke. I think you could be better than Seinfeild. What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
Explain to me how Cap can't beat him??

Explain how Cap can. UltCap never seemed particularly fast or agile to me.

PRAYERRUN
Robin. UltCap would never land a hit. oops lol. I meant that to go on this one lol.

Switch 07
Explain how Cap can. UltCap never seemed particularly fast or agile to me.

You have to be fast to take on solders regally etc. A shield and some muscle isn't enough to win, Cap is slower than a teenager? So your saying Robin is faster than Ult Cap?

Faceman
You have to be fast to take on solders regally etc. A shield and some muscle isn't enough to win, Cap is slower than a teenager? So your saying Robin is faster than Ult Cap?

I think he was making a joke, I mean he was making a Brand... wink

Switch 07
I think he was making a joke, I mean he was making a Brand... wink Oh. laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Can someone actually give me a good agility feat for UltCap?

PRAYERRUN
You have to be fast to take on solders regally etc. A shield and some muscle isn't enough to win, Cap is slower than a teenager? So your saying Robin is faster than Ult Cap? Cap is at the peak of human strength, quickness, and agility. Robin is....a teenager with maybe the same kind of aglility, a stick, and a mask. Cap wins.

Switch 07
Can someone actually give me a good agility feat for UltCap? He doesn't really fight like that so I doubt theres many. But having control of the shield and using it like he does you need to be fast.

h1a8
Cap is at the peak of human strength, quickness, and agility. Robin is....a teenager with maybe the same kind of aglility, a stick, and a mask. Cap wins.

You know that robin has more than just a stick right?
He has almost everything that Batman has. Such as knock out gas, bombs, throwing ties, etc. Plus this same Robin withstood hits from superpower foes and kept on fighting. So he definitely can take a hit from cap. His costume is both bullet and fire proof to add. Plus he's amazing with that f..ing stick. So not to say that Robin wins, but this isn't a cakewalk for Cap by no means.

PRAYERRUN
yeah ok that's true.....but....DAMN!!! lol

endrict
Cap 1000/10

Caps Conscience
If you watch ultimate avengers two you will see plenty of agility and speed feats from Ultimate Cap as well a some crazy durabilty feats. Dude got shot through in the Chest around the heard area and kept fighting like nothing happened. And he beat BP's ass when when he was in dead sleep before that. Ultimate Cap is badass.

endrict
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
If you watch ultimate avengers two you will see plenty of agility and speed feats from Ultimate Cap as well a some crazy durabilty feats. Dude got shot through in the Chest around the heard area and kept fighting like nothing happened. And he beat BP's ass when when he was in dead sleep before that. Ultimate Cap is badass.

No shit!!!! lol I would like to see Robin fight Hulk and lets see how well he does.

Faceman
He has almost everything that Batman has. Such as knock out gas, bombs, throwing ties, etc. Plus this same Robin withstood hits from superpower foes and kept on fighting. So he definitely can take a hit from cap. His costume is both bullet and fire proof to add. Plus he's amazing with that f..ing stick. So not to say that Robin wins, but this isn't a cakewalk for Cap by no means.

And Cap has more than just his shield. Not that he'll need anything for this fight, but

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/Face-Man/ultimates23eq.jpg

Switch 07
He has almost everything that Batman has. Such as knock out gas, bombs, throwing ties, etc. Plus this same Robin withstood hits from superpower foes and kept on fighting. So he definitely can take a hit from cap. His costume is both bullet and fire proof to add. Plus he's amazing with that f..ing stick. So not to say that Robin wins, but this isn't a cakewalk for Cap by no means. laughing

endrict

WTF is a throwing ties? does he also throw socks?

endrict

SevenShackles
from the teen titans cartoon? geez, that kid gets hit hard enough to shatter all his bones but gets right back up, but also he gets hit alot by alot less talented/weak/untrained people when compared to Ulti cap.

Robin gets beat by slade, who is crap when compared to Deathstroke who i think ulti cap could give a good fight.

Ulti Cap could hold his own against Hulk, colonel and Ulti Green Goblin. he has the durability, the shield that can pretty much protect him from and be used to break all of robins little toys let alone his bones. Robin is well trained but cap is a super soldier who when he gets his shot is taking this kids head off.

give robin prep he might jump into the Red X suit. Give Ulti Cap prep he probly drop a tank on him if not something else.

nice fight, Cap Wins.

who knows robin might ask him to surrender and end up in two pieces by the end of the night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.