Drax(dumb version w/out power gem) vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tdawg14
Who wins?

cmack
black adam ftw

Kutulu
Black Adam for the win. I was personally disappointed that they made Drax such a dumb lug, but they redeemed him during Annihilation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
Black Adam for the win. I was personally disappointed that they made Drax such a dumb lug, but they redeemed him during Annihilation. I concur.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by quanchi112
I concur. hasn't been a month....

ermmnone

Faceman
BA , stomps him.

Sirius77
ba.

CaptainStoic
Wouldn't this be a better fight for Bizzaro Superman?

CaptainStoic
You know something now that I think of it, Drax was choking the life out of the Silver Surfer with ease, when he first met him in his new incarnation (big oaf incarnation). This would not be a cake walk for Black Adam. Drax may even win this.

guy222
ba

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
You know something now that I think of it, Drax was choking the life out of the Silver Surfer with ease, when he first met him in his new incarnation (big oaf incarnation). This would not be a cake walk for Black Adam. Drax may even win this.
Silver surfer has horrible physical durability.

batdude123
Originally posted by tdawg14
Who wins?

Adam.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Silver surfer has horrible physical durability.

How do you figure? The Silver Surfer has taken hits that could destroy small planets. I believe Drax would lose to Black Adam in this fight but only because of his mental faculties, or lack thereof. Still this would be no cake walk like I stated before.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
How do you figure? The Silver Surfer has taken hits that could destroy small planets. I believe Drax would lose to Black Adam in this fight but only because of his mental faculties, or lack thereof. Still this would be no cake walk like I stated before.
I dont remember ss ever taking planet shattering physical attacks,hes gotten koed from hulk and even thing I believe,ss is all about the energy resistance but never really shows himself a physical powerhouse.

Faceman
I dont remember ss ever taking planet shattering physical attacks,hes gotten koed from hulk and even thing I believe,ss is all about the energy resistance but never really shows himself a physical powerhouse.

Remember when Champ fought Surfer ? He did hit Surfer a couple of times. His punches have been seen on panel destroying small planets.

Estacado
Originally posted by Faceman
Remember when Champ fought Surfer ? He did hit Surfer a couple of times. His punches have been seen on panel destroying small planets.
With the Power gem.estahuh

Faceman
Originally posted by Estacado
With the Power gem.estahuh

Fair enough.
What about the blast he easily took from Korvac ? Korvac's blast can destroy a planet.
zoolander

Soljer

The Hulk's never knocked the Surfer out. When the Surfer isn't depowered, he lets the Hulk knock him around, stomp on his head, smash him into the ground, and he immediately stands back up with a chuckle and puts Banner in his place.

The closest he came was in Planet Hulk, where the Surfer was drastically depowered and cut off from the power cosmic; not to mention he wasn't even knocked out. He destroyed the control discs and hopped on his board and flew away right after the Hulk 'stomped' on him.

The Surfer has some of the best durability of top tiers - both physical and energy.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Faceman
Fair enough.
What about the blast he easily took from Korvac ? Korvac's blast can destroy a planet.
zoolander
That would be energy....

CaptainStoic
The point is that Drax without the power gem was able to punk Surfer, which would give him a chance against Black Adam he would lose to Black Adams better fighting skills, but Black Adam would know that this was not a walk through the park. In certain cases Drax may even be able to pull out a few 3-4 victories. Drax could fly at near light speed so blitzing is really out of the question, as is the classic BFR scenario. I only say that Black Adam would beat the hell out of him most of the time because he is much smarter than Drax in this form(which he became more powerful in his big form). if the tables were turned though, and Drax had his current intellect, Black Adam would lose. Drax is stated to be indestructible, in his original form. Please take these facts into consideration if anyone thinks Adam gets out of this with less than broken ribs, or worse.

Black Adam 6-7/10

Roldz
Yes he has; been hit by Champion w/ power gem, Champion w/ a wristband power up (this just after he physically destroyed a planet too), by Drax, Morg, Heck his even been hit by Galactus, Tenebrous and Aegis, etc, etc.. Also his never been ko'ed by the likes of Hulk and Thing, dont know where ur getting ur info from..

Question has Black Adam shattered a planet before? Is he even capable of physically destroying a planet?

This could go 50/50, Drax if BA goes toe to toe..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.