Darkseid Vs Superman:Validation of Superman's victories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/supermanorionfight5ym6.jpg

PAY ATTENTION TO DARKSEID RECOGNIZING SUPERMANS RIVALRY AND ESTABLISHING ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT SUPERMAN BEATING HIM ISNT PISS. OUT OF DARKSEIDS OWN THOUGHTS HE SEES SUPERMAN AS AN EQUAL/RIVAL.

lIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID DARKSEID IS MORE POWERFUL BUT IN TERMS OF HAND TO HAND SUPERMAN IS CLEARLY HIS EQUAL AND IMO HIS SUPERIOR.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/supermanorionfight5ym6.jpg

PAY ATTENTION TO DARKSEID RECOGNIZING SUPERMANS RIVALRY AND ESTABLISHING ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT SUPERMAN BEATING HIM ISNT PISS. OUT OF DARKSEIDS OWN THOUGHTS HE SEES SUPERMAN AS AN EQUAL/RIVAL.

lIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID DARKSEID IS MORE POWERFUL BUT IN TERMS OF HAND TO HAND SUPERMAN IS CLEARLY HIS EQUAL AND IMO HIS SUPERIOR.

DS says that Superman is his Physical Equal. And Orion is shown As Superman's physical Equal. All of whom are vastly physically superior to Thor/Surfer/Hulk Ect. All around Thanos lvl in strength. And This really isn't a versus thread. THERE IS NOT VALIDATION OF SUPERMAN'S VICTORIES WHEN DS HADN'T USED ANY SKILL, OR OTHER POWERS.

Kurash
month isnt up yet, leave

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kurash
month isnt up yet, leave

pwned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS says that Superman is his Physical Equal. And Orion is shown As Superman's physical Equal. All of whom are vastly physically superior to Thor/Surfer/Hulk Ect. All around Thanos lvl in strength. And This really isn't a versus thread. THERE IS NOT VALIDATION OF SUPERMAN'S VICTORIES WHEN DS HADN'T USED ANY SKILL, OR OTHER POWERS. Yes it is. Just hush up you. Ive had to stomach this garbage from most on here while I was away always checking in to laugh my ass off.

Kurash
Yes it is. Just hush up you. Ive had to stomach this garbage from most on here while I was away always checking in to laugh my ass off.

month isnt up yet, leave

quanchi112
DS says that Superman is his Physical Equal. And Orion is shown As Superman's physical Equal. All of whom are vastly physically superior to Thor/Surfer/Hulk Ect. All around Thanos lvl in strength. And This really isn't a versus thread. THERE IS NOT VALIDATION OF SUPERMAN'S VICTORIES WHEN DS HADN'T USED ANY SKILL, OR OTHER POWERS. No the fact remains that Darkseid has been physically raped by Superman while Orion hasnt been beaten one time. Reason is becuz Darkseid has overall more powers but isnt up to a flat out brawl with Superman like Orion seems to revel in. I love it when what I have always said is nor proven.

NO LONGER CAN ANYONE SAY ITS PISS WHEN SUPERMAN BEATS DARKSEID BECUZ DARKSEID JUST ADMITTED IT.

MY THANKSTO JIM STARLIN.

Symmetric Chaos
Not a vs thread. This should go in the comics section not the Vs Forum.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not a vs thread. This should go in the comics section not the Vs Forum. It is a versus thread, Superman vs Darkseid in terms of a physical brawl.

I say Superman wins here becuz physically he is just more than Darkseid can handle without his omega effect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes it is. Just hush up you. Ive had to stomach this garbage from most on here while I was away always checking in to laugh my ass off.

What garbage? I just pwned you. ANd I could do it over and over. Since Orion is shown as superman's equal, and DS just pwned ORion with a wave of his hand, How in the hell do you think superman would do seeing as him and Orion are equals?

Symmetric Chaos
Wha'd he say?

Kurash
It is a versus thread, Superman vs Darkseid in terms of a physical brawl.

I say Superman wins here becuz physically he is just more than Darkseid can handle without his omega effect.

month isnt up yet, leave

nvrbeenwthagirl
It is a versus thread, Superman vs Darkseid in terms of a physical brawl.

UM, We know DS has been powered Down. He just got his full power back. So we dont know the details of said victories. We also know Superman Can't beat Orion. DS can. nuff said.

quanchi112
What garbage? I just pwned you. ANd I could do it over and over. Since Orion is shown as superman's equal, and DS just pwned ORion with a wave of his hand, How in the hell do you think superman would do seeing as him and Orion are equals? No you didnt, and just to clarify things for you, Darkseid waving his hand isnt him being physical. Thats where he is superior to Superman. Using his powers like I HAVE always said. But in terms of getting down and dirty Darkseid fails here. Thats why he does the hand gesture bullshit becuz in a long drawn out fight he cries for mercy and it isnt piss. It feels so good to have been right while Ds admitted it himself.

Kurash
No you didnt, and just to clarify things for you, Darkseid waving his hand isnt him being physical. Thats where he is superior to Superman. Using his powers like I HAVE always said. But in terms of getting down and dirty Darkseid fails here. Thats why he does the hand gesture bullshit becuz in a long drawn out fight he cries for mercy and it isnt piss. It feels so good to have been right while Ds admitted it himself.

month isnt up yet, leave

quanchi112
UM, We know DS has been powered Down. He just got his full power back. So we dont know the details of said victories. We also know Superman Can't beat Orion. DS can. nuff said. Yes he can beat Orion with his powers. But when his powers fail against Superman hes fukced. Orion doesnt rely on hand gestures so when it gets physical he can hold his own for an extended period of time while it looks like Ds and his long fights with Superman that he cant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No you didnt, and just to clarify things for you, Darkseid waving his hand isnt him being physical. Thats where he is superior to Superman. Using his powers like I HAVE always said. But in terms of getting down and dirty Darkseid fails here. Thats why he does the hand gesture bullshit becuz in a long drawn out fight he cries for mercy and it isnt piss. It feels so good to have been right while Ds admitted it himself.

Quan, are you slow witted or what? YOu are saying Superman is DS superior when DS is saying Superman is his equal. YOu can't use what DS says to try and come up with your own retarded theory when in fact DS is saying they are equals. And you woudln't accept DS word that he had never lost physically before Apok now, so why would you accept him saying him and superman who's PHYSICAL might rival's my own.

Rivals can mean nearly but not quite up to par.

YOu have been pwned. Go back into a hole.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes he can beat Orion with his powers. But when his powers fail against Superman hes fukced. Orion doesnt rely on hand gestures so when it gets physical he can hold his own for an extended period of time while it looks like Ds and his long fights with Superman that he cant.

Fail.

Kurash
ugh, "his physical might rivals my own"

Rivals . . . lets look up that word in the dictionary . . . "almost equal to another in a particular aspect"

key word is almost

quanchi112
Quan, are you slow witted or what? YOu are saying Superman is DS superior when DS is saying Superman is his equal. YOu can't use what DS says to try and come up with your own retarded theory when in fact DS is saying they are equals. And you woudln't accept DS word that he had never lost physically before Apok now, so why would you accept him saying him and superman who's PHYSICAL might rival's my own.

Rivals can mean nearly but not quite up to par.

YOu have been pwned. Go back into a hole. Yes I think Superman has far more feats whuile recently we dont have Darkseid beating him at all. They are in the same league here but Ds relies on his powers to much. Superman beat his head in and now everyone last one of these Ds backes can shut their mouths with its piss its stupid. I live it. My opinion is that Superman is his superior in hand to hand. Ds thinks they are equals. But I cant remember Ds beating him down like Superman has him in recent years. This opinion of mine has been the same for a while. Now you all have to change your strategy now with the piss and ciss stuff.

Quan was right all along. Whether you disagree with me or not about Superman being his superior which imo you cant disagree with Ds admitting they are equals.

wink

quanchi112

Rivals . . . lets look up that word in the dictionary . . . "almost equal to another in a particular aspect"

key word is almost Meaning he isnt above him. Show me a scan of a fair fight in recent years where Ds maintained he was superior. I can show you the opposite. Looks like you cant scream piss anymore........

laughing

Kurash
Meaning he isnt above him. Show me a scan of a fair fight in recent years where Ds maintained he was superior. I can show you the opposite. Looks like you cant scream piss anymore........

laughing

fine, read out of context if you want, i dont really care, youre proving nothing

month isnt up yet, leave

King_Mungi
hmmmm....

1. http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/46/33530200sx8.jpg
2. http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/558/95632330jx0.jpg
3. http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4765/73128422hh5.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

key word is almost

Not only is that inaccurate in dictionary terms but it's completely inaccurate in terms of the use of the language.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes I think Superman has far more feats whuile recently we dont have Darkseid beating him at all. They are in the same league here but Ds relies on his powers to much. Superman beat his head in and now everyone last one of these Ds backes can shut their mouths with its piss its stupid. I live it. My opinion is that Superman is his superior in hand to hand. Ds thinks they are equals. But I cant remember Ds beating him down like Superman has him in recent years. This opinion of mine has been the same for a while. Now you all have to change your strategy now with the piss and ciss stuff.

Quan was right all along. Whether you disagree with me or not about Superman being his superior which imo you cant disagree with Ds admitting they are equals.

wink

I think you are dim witted. DS says Superman's might rival's his own. Meaning Not quite up to par. Superman is also stronger than Thor, Surfer, ect. He's probably somewhere around THanos lvl in strength or higher. Since he has more feats. The only thing DS statement does is confirm what I have been saying. SUperman and Orion are physical matches with Orion being over all more powerful. And DS is above both and more powerful than both.

DS>>>Orion>Superman
Strength
DS>Superman-Orion.

quanchi112
fine, read out of context if you want, i dont really care, youre proving nothing

month isnt up yet, leave Prove me wrong then. Post some scans proving that Ds is above Superman in terms of physicality. Bet you cant. Bet youd post his cheapshot into the sourcewall and try to pass that off as a fight.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi
hmmmm....

From? From?

Kurash
hmmmm....

Kurash
Not only is that inaccurate in dictionary terms but it's completely inaccurate in terms of the use of the language.

how is it inaccurate in terms of the language?

nvrbeenwthagirl
hmmmm....

LEave it to mungi to have scans for every occasion. YOU RULE.

quanchi112
I think you are dim witted. DS says Superman's might rival's his own. Meaning Not quite up to par. Superman is also stronger than Thor, Surfer, ect. He's probably somewhere around THanos lvl in strength or higher. Since he has more feats. The only thing DS statement does is confirm what I have been saying. SUperman and Orion are physical matches with Orion being over all more powerful. And DS is above both and more powerful than both.

DS>>>Orion>Superman
Strength
DS>Superman-Orion. Orion didnt prove he was more powerful than Superman. Not at all he proved he can take superman on and do better than mr darkseid himself. Ds didnt say he was more powerful than them both. He didnt say that and has been humbled in apokolips now. he was beat down. Run from the truth when you say rival you mean someone on your level not someone your superior to. If that was the case wtf would he say rival.

laughing

Thanos has never lost to anyone on Supermans level. Not once. Excuse all ds losses as you will but know you dont fool anyone outside the new gods junkies on here.

Symmetric Chaos
how is it inaccurate in terms of the language?

When people say "his xxxx rivals my xxxx" it means that the opponent is more powerful (or at least it has in every context I've seen it)

Kurash
month isn't up yet, leave

quanchi112

month isnt up yet, leave Is that an elseworlds or is that from thier first encounter? that isnt recent is it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion didnt prove he was more powerful than Superman. Not at all he proved he can take superman on and do better than mr darkseid himself. Ds didnt say he was more powerful than them both. He didnt say that and has been humbled in apokolips now. he was beat down. Run from the truth when you say rival you mean someone on your level not someone your superior to. If that was the case wtf would he say rival.

laughing

Thanos has never lost to anyone on Supermans level. Not once. Excuse all ds losses as you will but know you dont fool anyone outside the new gods junkies on here.

Thanos has NEVER fought anyone on Superman's lvl.

King_Mungi
I can't take credit for the scans, they were first posted in the Character Ownage thread

From? From?

SUPERMAN CONFIDENTIAL #8, it came out this week

Kurash
When people say "his xxxx rivals my xxxx" it means that the opponent is more powerful (or at least it has in every context I've seen it)

hmm interesting, in every context ive seen ive thought the other person was weaker or about equal

and dictionary.com does say equal or almost equal

quanchi112
When people say "his xxxx rivals my xxxx" it means that the opponent is more powerful (or at least it has in every context I've seen it) Exactly. No one in there right mnind would say he rivals me but im clearly his superior it doesnt make any sense. Just like nver not making any sense.

nvrbeenwthagirl

NO. Rival's doesn't mean more powerful. THat would be dumb seeing as how Orion and Superman are physical equals and DS has shown to be superior to both on many and recent occasion. Thus rivals means nearly equal to.

quanchi112
hmm interesting, in every context ive seen ive thought the other person was weaker or about equal

and dictionary.com does say equal or almost equal If he was superior he would have said that. Not his rival. Meaning sometimes Superman can win and sometimes I can win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly. No one in there right mnind would say he rivals me but im clearly his superior it doesnt make any sense. Just like nver not making any sense.

YOu need a lesson in language. Rivals means nearly equal to or equal to. Not superior.

Symmetric Chaos

and dictionary.com does say equal or almost equal

Dictionary.com seems to be referring to "a rival" rather than "to rival"

quanchi112
NO. Rival's doesn't mean more powerful. THat would be dumb seeing as how Orion and Superman are physical equals and DS has shown to be superior to both on many and recent occasion. Thus rivals means nearly equal to. With his powers he has but not physically. You dont make any sense.

Show me a recent scan of Ds manhandling Orion physically.

quanchi112
YOu need a lesson in language. Rivals means nearly equal to or equal to. Not superior. You said superior. You said Ds was superior should i go find your quote.

nvrbeenwthagirl
With his powers he has but not physically. You dont make any sense.

Show me a recent scan of Ds manhandling Orion physically.

Um, Let's see quan, Orion was just stalemating Superman. And Mungi just posted recent scan of DS bitching SUperman, yet again. SO take that as you will. Now go crawl in a corner.

quanchi112

DS>>>Orion>Superman
Strength
DS>Superman-Orion. Heres nver's quote where he says Ds is more powerful than both that he seems to have already forgotten about.

quanchi112
Um, Let's see quan, Orion was just stalemating Superman. And Mungi just posted recent scan of DS bitching SUperman, yet again. SO take that as you will. Now go crawl in a corner. That isnt recent. On herochat they have exposed it already. Do your homework before yous post ancient scans and try to back them up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You said superior. You said Ds was superior should i go find your quote.

I said DS is superman's physical Superior. Superman just rival's him in strength. Your argument is failing on so many lvls. And if I had the time, I would dissect the sheer awesomeness of Superman's strength and compare it to the likes of Thor. Thor doesn't compare AT ALL. THen I could extrapolate that Superman is at least nearly equal to or equal to Thanos. Thus Superman being nearly the rival or rival of DS means That THanos still isn't superior to either in Physical power.

King_Mungi
That isnt recent. On herochat they have exposed it already. Do your homework before yous post ancient scans and try to back them up.

*scratches his head* ancient scans? Errrr?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Heres nver's quote where he says Ds is more powerful than both that he seems to have already forgotten about.
DS is more powerful than both.

Kurash
THE MONTH ISNT UP YET, YOU STILL HAVE 8 DAYS!!!

Estacado
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/46/33530200sx8.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/558/95632330jx0.jpg

quanchi112
I said DS is superman's physical Superior. Superman just rival's him in strength. Your argument is failing on so many lvls. And if I had the time, I would dissect the sheer awesomeness of Superman's strength and compare it to the likes of Thor. Thor doesn't compare AT ALL. THen I could extrapolate that Superman is at least nearly equal to or equal to Thanos. Thus Superman being nearly the rival or rival of DS means That THanos still isn't superior to either in Physical power. Listen this shows that Superman beating ds isnt piss. Ds admits him to be a rival of his. I freakin love it. Ds really is a cool character but isnt above top tiers like Thanos is at all times pretty much. Thanos is above Ds in terms of physicality big time. Ds uses his powers to much and has been slaughtered by Superman. wink

Nothing you can do but ignore the truth like you always do.

heres the link to this scan posted by mungi.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,154725.0.html

this is herochat a day ago exposing tha this isnt current at all.

laughing

quanchi112
*scratches his head* ancient scans? Errrr? Superman confidential isnt happening right now doesnt it ell ancient Superman stories here. It isnt happening now in continuity but is telling a story that happened a long ass time ago.

King_Mungi
this is herochat a day ago exposing tha this isnt current at all.

laughing

The scans came out this week and depicts their first encounter..soooooo ancient scans how?

Superman confidential isnt happening right now doesnt it ell ancient Superman stories here. It isnt happening now in continuity but is telling a story that happened a long ass time ago.

*gasp* and did I say otherwise? Even if you read the scans themselves you can obviously tell it's their first encounter

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/46/33530200sx8.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/558/95632330jx0.jpg It isnt current. So who cares.

quanchi112
The scans came out this week and depicts their first encounter..soooooo ancient scans how? Its depicting an ancient battle. So really this means nothing as to what is going on currently. Again this proves nothing to either current character. Might as well post Ds hologram next.

Estacado
Those bitches stole my scans.estahuh

BTW quanchi get the **** out you still have 8 days left.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It isnt current. So who cares.

Aren't you the same lame who likes to use apok now which is old as hell. Please stop now. You fail.

quanchi112

BTW quanchi get the **** out you still have 8 days left. What isnt it like 4 years aold as opposed to Superman thirty years ago.

My scan to kick this thread off shows that Ds admits Superman is his rival.
Thank you Darkseid for admitting it so they cant run and hide. righte Ds death to. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Estacado
What isnt it like 4 years aold as opposed to Superman thirty years ago.

My scan to kick this thread off shows that Ds admits Superman is his rival.
Thank you Darkseid for admitting it so they cant run and hide. righte Ds death to. laughing laughing laughing laughing
8 days.

King_Mungi
Its depicting an ancient battle. So really this means nothing as to what is going on currently. Again this proves nothing to either current character. Might as well post Ds hologram next.

Currently DS has part of the ALE, he's stronger then ever now. Well considering how all Post-crisis feats are becoming canon I might as well.

.... wink

I can't take credit for the scans, they were first posted in the Character Ownage thread

quanchi112

BTW quanchi get the **** out you still have 8 days left. I said four weeks. And dont be mad at me becuz your posting an ancient battle. Shit has changed since then.

Switch 07
Quan leave. 8 days unless you want to be hounded until you quit KMC. Leave while you have some dignity.

4 weeks is a month tool.

Kurash
you said a month, it has not been a full month

quanchi112
Currently DS has part of the ALE, he's stronger then ever now. Well considering how all Post-crisis feats are becoming canon I might as well.

.... wink Nope the scan was from their first encounter. And are you implying Ds needs his portion of the ale to hang with Superman.

quanchi112
you said a month, it has not been a full month 4 weeks i said.

Switch 07
4 weeks i said. Is one month in case you didnt know. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
I said four weeks. And dont be mad at me becuz your posting an ancient battle. Shit has changed since then.

Um. OH MY. should I do a Thanos vs. Superman Strength Thread? Becuz once Juntai gets thru posting, and the superman fans get thru posting, it will completely pwn any strength feats that THanos has. Thus showing that Thanos isn't any stronger than SUperman, Orion, or DS.

quanchi112
4 weeks i said. Its been four weeks. In case none of you knew.

Kurash
you said one month quanchi, i just pulled up the battlzeone thread

one month is oct 10 - nov 10

King_Mungi
Nope the scan was from their first encounter. And are you implying Ds needs his portion of the ale to hang with Superman.

Wow....I said it was their first encounter twice now, are you simply trying to be diffucult? No he doesn't, he always could hang with Superman without it and they have yet to clash with DS having it.

So we don't know how that fight will happen as it hasn't occured yet

quanchi112
Um. OH MY. should I do a Thanos vs. Superman Strength Thread? Becuz once Juntai gets thru posting, and the superman fans get thru posting, it will completely pwn any strength feats that THanos has. Thus showing that Thanos isn't any stronger than SUperman, Orion, or DS. Thanos has never lost to any top tier in terms of a physical battle. Sorry but he takes on Odin and bum rushes the mother freaker. He knocks Galactus on his ass when he wants to. Big difference. Superman wouldnt beat Thanos ever in a brawl. Nope.

Estacado
Nowdays Ds is beating on Eclipso.
Originally posted by Rorschach
Darkseid Vs. Eclipso

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2086/eclipfn9.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2403/eclip2dh4.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/203/eclip3bz4.jpg

quanchi112
Wow....I said it was their first encounter twice now, are you simply trying to be diffucult? No he doesn't, he always could hang with Superman without it and they have yet to clash with DS having it.

So we don't know how that fight will happen as it hasn't occured yet Well how does posting a scan of their first battle have to do with how powerful Superman is noow and how this has changed. It really doesnt thats why im perplexed to know why you posted it. Why?

ds will prolly die before meeting Superman by Orion im guessing.

Kurash
The loser wont be able to post in the comic book vs section from Tuesday morning on for one month. Meaning that he wont be able to respond to anything that is being said about the debate and will have to just simply wait. Now that is punishment.

This one is for blood people.

one month is what you stated in the official rules

that is oct 10 - nov 10

get out

quanchi112
Nowdays Ds is beating on Eclipso. He isnt beating on Superman. ABC logic fails.

Estacado

The loser wont be able to post in the comic book vs section from Tuesday morning on for one month. Meaning that he wont be able to respond to anything that is being said about the debate and will have to just simply wait. Now that is punishment.

Now go back to herochat to your friends.

quanchi112
one month is what you stated in the official rules

that is oct 10 - nov 10

get out No that would be 31 days. One month is four weeks tough guy. Not thirty one days.

King_Mungi
Well how does posting a scan of their first battle have to do with how powerful Superman is noow and how this has changed. It really doesnt thats why im perplexed to know why you posted it. Why?

ds will prolly die before meeting Superman by Orion im guessing.

Because those are recent scans of their first encounter, you made the claim Superman has become stronger but didn't mention so has Darkseid.

Doubt that, if DS could curbstomp Eclipso in Countdown to Mystery #2 I don't see Orin doing that.

He isnt beating on Superman. ABC logic fails.

Eclipso > Superman

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now go back to herochat to your friends.

I think he should have to do the one month all over again from Today on since he broke the rules.

Switch 07
No that would be 31 days. One month is four weeks tough guy. Not thirty one days. OK 7 days. laughing out loud

Switch 07
I think he should have to do the one month all over again from Today on since he broke the rules. I agree. I defended Quan.

Now I have lost all respect for him

Kurash
No that would be 31 days. One month is four weeks tough guy. Not thirty one days.

what the hell? If a month was only 4 weeks long there would be 13 of them, not 12

ugh, just get out, you know youre wrong

and theres only 1 month in the year that only has 4 weeks "tough guy"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Switch 07
I agree. I defended Quan.

Now I have lost all respect for him

Welcome to the reality that is Quan

quanchi112
what the hell? If a month was only 4 weeks long there would be 13 of them, not 12

ugh, just get out, you know youre wrong I said four weeks. Did you forget that part.

Estacado
What a failure!

Learn to count.estahuh

Kurash

you said "one month"

quanchi112
you said "one month" 4 weeks brother. read it and weep. One month can be 28 days. Some w
months 30. Im here to stay brother so deal with it.

Symmetric Chaos
edit

Kurash
4 weeks brother. read it and weep. One month can be 28 days. Some w

laughing laughing read it and weep? I dont see 4 weeks anywhere in your post . . . i see 1 month though, and lets do the math, since your last post was oct. 10, 28 days later is . . . nov. 7

get out, even by your failed logic you are out of here for 5 more days

Air Legend
4 weeks brother. read it and weep. One month can be 28 days. Some w
You'd still have to wait 6 more days even if you used the 28 days clause erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
You'd still have to wait 6 more days even if you used the 28 days clause erm Not from october 5th. I waited my month. Not waiting a few more days. I was gone for the time and people need to get over it.

Kurash
Not from october 5th. I waited my month. Not waiting a few more days. I was gone for the time and people need to get over it.

ugh, fine just as long as you realize you are wrong and your a moron K?

Estacado
Not from october 5th. I waited my month. Not waiting a few more days. I was gone for the time and people need to get over it.
Do you know what a "month" is?

Kurash
why are we trying to argue with quanchi? we should just accept that any rationality that this forum has had the past 23 days is now gone with the return of the worst poster in the history of the forum

Estacado
why are we trying to argue with quanchi? we should just accept that any rationality that this forum has had the past 23 days is now gone with the return of the worst poster in the history of the forum
I have a better idea let's just put him on ignore and don't give a shit about him.estahuh

Kurash
I have a better idea let's just put him on ignore and don't give a shit about him.estahuh

already done, hopefully everyone will do it as well and go through with it and he will just disapear big grin

Switch 07
I will to I think. Until he is banned. stick out tongue

h1a8
May someone please educate me on Quan been gone for a month.
And people saying that he has 8 days left.

Was he banned or something?

Hazsekswthurmom
http://www.anaitgames.com/wp-content/darth_vader_nooo.jpeg

Go away QUANCHI!!!!!!

quanchi112
why are we trying to argue with quanchi? we should just accept that any rationality that this forum has had the past 23 days is now gone with the return of the worst poster in the history of the forum Chill out man. I mean come on here. All this controversy and it sells. If you do want me gone then ignore me. Dont respond to me. I will continue to post but I will be out of your life. Respond to my arguments and not to me personally. Ok then block me for your sake.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
http://www.anaitgames.com/wp-content/darth_vader_nooo.jpeg

Go away QUANCHI!!!!!! Wow so i guess you didnt miss me.

Switch 07
Chill out man. I mean come on here. All this controversy and it sells. If you do want me gone then ignore me. Dont respond to me. I will continue to post but I will be out of your life. Respond to my arguments and not to me personally. Ok then block me for your sake. Everyone wants you gone. Why stay?

quanchi112
Everyone wants you gone. Why stay? becuz its my right and not everyone wants me gone. Again mind your own business please. Put me on ignore.

guy222
chill out yall

everyone has a right to post whether u disagree or agree with him...

have a good weekend, quan

Switch 07
becuz its my right and not everyone wants me gone. Again mind your own business please. Put me on ignore. If its making my time less enjoyable then its my business.

Name some members want you back. i gotta see this. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
chill out yall

everyone has a right to post whether u disagree or agree with him...

have a good weekend, quan Thanks buddy I dont care at all about these naysayers. I stayed away for 28 days from the point of the first post oct 5 to november 2nd, they can deal with it.

Switch 07
OK people what day was he supposed to leave?

guy222
Thanks buddy I dont care at all about these naysayers. I stayed away for 28 days from the point of the first post oct 5 to november 2nd, they can deal with it.

I'm glad ur back smile

Always look forward to see my friends post and enjoy

Everyone's opinion is heard and respected regardless if u dislike or disappove of one's stance

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by h1a8
May someone please educate me on Quan been gone for a month.
And people saying that he has 8 days left.

Was he banned or something?

Under the terms of his battle with Nvr, the loser was to leave KMC for a month and not post until that month was up. Quan lost, he left, and now he's back about a week early. Thus, he has broken his word. stick out tongue

Soljer
As always, guy is the voice of reason.

Calm yourselves down. Quanchi's a hell of a lot better poster than Trick. Concentrate on the 'Ban Trickster' campaign.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
As always, guy is the voice of reason.

Calm yourselves down. Quanchi's a hell of a lot better poster than Trick. Concentrate on the 'Ban Trickster' campaign.

orly You are aware that the whole 'Ban Trick' campaign was a gag, right? What the f**k? You're claiming that Quan-****ing-chi is a better poster than me? faint Good god, what has happened to this forum?

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
orly You are aware that the whole 'Ban Trick' campaign was a gag, right? What the f**k? You're claiming that Quan-****ing-chi is a better poster than me? faint Good god, what has happened to this forum?

Me telling people to concentrate on the ban trickster campaign was a joke, friend.

Though, for the record, there were quite a number that took it seriously - only the beginning few meant it as a gag.

Further; hell yes Quan is a better poster than you. He actually has a ****ing clue, for one. He knows his shit, and if he doesn't, he doesn't sit there and try to fake his way through it - and fail, for that matter.

You try to act like you are the father of comics himself, and yet know absolutely dick about most of the subjects you try to debate on. You talk down to people when you're flat out wrong.

In short, you're an ignorant prick. Quan can be a little overbearing and annoying at times, but at the very least, he isn't ignorant.

Switch 07
I agree. I have had bad times and good times with Quan. Good times hes not so bad and hell knows more about some subjects than me. But mostly cosmics hehe.

quanchi112
Me telling people to concentrate on the ban trickster campaign was a joke, friend.

Though, for the record, there were quite a number that took it seriously - only the beginning few meant it as a gag.

Further; hell yes Quan is a better poster than you. He actually has a ****ing clue, for one. He knows his shit, and if he doesn't, he doesn't sit there and try to fake his way through it - and fail, for that matter.

You try to act like you are the father of comics himself, and yet know absolutely dick about most of the subjects you try to debate on. You talk down to people when you're flat out wrong.

In short, you're an ignorant prick. Quan can be a little overbearing and annoying at times, but at the very least, he isn't ignorant. Thanks buddy.

quanchi112
I agree. I have had bad times and good times with Quan. Good times hes not so bad and hell knows more about some subjects than me. But mostly cosmics hehe. Anyone catch that Darkseid was in the latest south park episode.

I kept searching for Thanos bu couldnt see him if he was there in the background lol.

Switch 07
Anyone catch that Darkseid was in the latest south park episode.

I kept searching for Thanos bu couldnt see him if he was there in the background lol. laughing out loud

I need to watch that episode.

Most of the time I am limited to this site know. sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA5faZF1A8&eurl=http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9750105

quanchi112
laughing out loud

I need to watch that episode.

Most of the time I am limited to this site know. sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA5faZF1A8&eurl=http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9750105 It was hilarious. He is right next to Ganondorf when they are approaching the good guy castle.

Switch 07
laughing out loud

and guys. quan says the banning stated from the time the match started. the rules say different.

quan leave tonight or lose all respect

Faceman
quanchi , is OK my book. He doesn't disrespect people, unless provoked. He's also pretty knowledgeable about Marvel comics.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Faceman
quanchi , is OK my book. He doesn't disrespect people, unless provoked. He's also pretty knowledgeable about Marvel comics. I quite agree but he should go with the rules

quanchi112
quanchi , is OK my book. He doesn't disrespect people, unless provoked. He's also pretty knowledgeable about Marvel comics. Thanks buddy.

TricksterPriest

In short, you're an ignorant prick. Quan can be a little overbearing and annoying at times, but at the very least, he isn't ignorant.

Seeing as how Bran and a few others are taking that seriously, I wasn't sure where you stood on it. My apologies for not seeing it was a joke.

I don't try to act like I'm the father of comics. I know some stuff, and admit when I don't know other things, most of the time. I talk down to people who lowball certain characters.

And I'm seriously considering leaving KMC for awhile. This forum is starting to stink like the VG versus.

Quan is a good poster? What nonsense. KMC has fallen from grace.

Soljer
quanchi , is OK my book. He doesn't disrespect people, unless provoked. He's also pretty knowledgeable about Marvel comics.

He, apparently, read a shit load of DC, too....

Switch 07
Seeing as how Bran and a few others are taking that seriously, I wasn't sure where you stood on it. My apologies for not seeing it was a joke.

I don't try to act like I'm the father of comics. I know some stuff, and admit when I don't know other things, most of the time. I talk down to people who lowball certain characters.

And I'm seriously considering leaving KMC for awhile. This forum is starting to stink like the VG versus.

Quan is a good poster? What nonsense. KMC has fallen from grace. Woot no trickster!!

quanchi112

Quan is a good poster? What nonsense. KMC has fallen from grace. Again trickster I dont personally attack you but you always seem to do this to me. It got you a warning before. I see you always let your feelings here get the better of you. Again I dont want to start shit with you but leave if you want to beczu no one is stopping you. Dont pout becuz soljer who is well respected here laid into you. Just be better becuz of it and read more. This stuff always changes and no one knows everything so everyone is right and wrong and just kinda forgets things from time to time. No worries but continue hating me if you want to.

Ask soljer to if you want but i defended darkseid over on herochat becuz they dont give him enough credit imo.

Bad Ash231
hmmmm....

That's just Thanos in a Halloween costume.

darthgoober

Quan is a good poster? What nonsense. KMC has fallen from grace.
He didn't actually say that quan was a GOOD poster, just that he was better than you laughing .

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
He didn't actually say that quan was a GOOD poster, just that he was better than you laughing . Why you.

Switch 07
Again trickster I dont personally attack you but you always seem to do this to me. It got you a warning before. I see you always let your feelings here get the better of you. Again I dont want to start shit with you but leave if you want to beczu no one is stopping you. Dont pout becuz soljer who is well respected here laid into you. Just be better becuz of it and read more. This stuff always changes and no one knows everything so everyone is right and wrong and just kinda forgets things from time to time. No worries but continue hating me if you want to.

Ask soljer to if you want but i defended darkseid over on herochat becuz they dont give him enough credit imo. Quan just WTF owned Trickster. Ah good times. smokin'

darthgoober
Why you.
Hey I didn't say that you were a BAD poster either...

Switch 07
I'm going off-line from KMC for awhile. I'll return for the tournament. Goober's dickishness, Soljer saying that Quan is a better poster than me, Quan's return a week early.......KMC is going to hell.

I shall return for Delph's tourney. But god damn, this forum is getting worse and worse. srsly

quanchi112
Hey I didn't say that you were a BAD poster either... Why you.

Bransolute
Seeing as how Bran and a few others are taking that seriously, I wasn't sure where you stood on it. I knew from the start it was a joke. no expression

It doesn't mean I didn't want it to happen.

Bransolute

Profiled.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Bransolute
Profiled. yes

batdude123

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Switch 07

In short, you're an ignorant prick. Quan can be a little overbearing and annoying at times, but at the very least, he isn't ignorant. Tricksterpriest Vs FearOfBlood

llagrok

Yes, we've all had a hearty laugh at Trickster's expense.

Quanchi can be a little overbearing? Tell me, did you hit your head or has he brainwashed over the course of the last week? Quanchi never tries to fake his way through shit?

Wow, his one debate with Nvr in the battlezone sure did a number on you. It's amazing how you can somehow forget a million of ridiculous VS thread incidents, as soon as it can be turned in Trickster's favor laughing

Tricksterpriest Vs FearOfBlood

Take a break now A.J

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok

Quanchi can be a little overbearing? Tell me, did you hit your head or has he brainwashed over the course of the last week? Quanchi never tries to fake his way through shit?

Wow, his one debate with Nvr in the battlezone sure did a number on you. It's amazing how you can somehow forget a million of ridiculous VS thread incidents, as soon as it can be turned in Trickster's favor laughing

Take a break now A.J Id like to see you talk all this shit in the battlezone wit me at some point in the future. What would you like to argue? Who would you prefer to represent? I mean if you want to talk shit man back it up.

llagrok
Id like to see you talk all this shit in the battlezone wit me at some point in the future. What would you like to argue? Who would you prefer to represent? I mean if you want to talk shit man back it up.

You back up my claims by being a complete retard most of the time.

I also prefer to have debates where we don't add our own fan fic at the end, like you and Nvr did. That shit was hilarious.

darthgoober

I've yet to see quan try to spew a bunch of unfounded BS speculation off as factual the way that Trick does(or DID I mean) erm .

Quan may be overzealous in his support of Thanos, but at least he doesn't just pull things out of his ass and criticize others for not accepting it at face value and without proof.

Switch 07

Take a break now A.J Your a joke dude. A joke. laughing out loud

llagrok
I've yet to see quan try to spew a bunch of unfounded BS speculation off as factual the way that Trick does(or DID I mean) erm .

Quan may be overzealous in his support of Thanos, but at least he doesn't just pull things out of his ass and criticize others for not accepting it.

You've managed to miss that now Goob?

Because he did it for roughly 6 months. You know, going on about how Skyfather using all his might couldn't even scratch Thanos....

darthgoober
You've managed to miss that now Goob?

Because he did it for roughly 6 months. You know, going on about how Skyfather using all his might couldn't even scratch Thanos....
I never saw him say that Odin couldn't scratch Thanos, just that he couldn't put Thanos down(which is true).

But if he DID say it and I just missed it, it wouldn't be any different than some of the crap Trick has said about DS.

llagrok
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=462052

This was a fun day.

Not as fun as this though:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=459131

quanchi112
You back up my claims by being a complete retard most of the time.

I also prefer to have debates where we don't add our own fan fic at the end, like you and Nvr did. That shit was hilarious. Sounds to me like you arent interested. What did I make up in my debate? Please do tell. Its funny how you call me a retard but wont do one single battlezone with me.

Oh yeah when people debate they try to persuade you to their viewpoint. I mean geez. Ok now feel free to tell me what I did that was so crazy.

Switch 07

This was a fun day. He showed a lack of knowledge on a subject. Sounds like Trickster x2.

quanchi112

This was a fun day.

Not as fun as this though:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=459131 Again I think with those forces they could take on Galactus. So why bring up old threads man. Why not doa battlezone with me. If you keep talkin shit about me ill keep challenging you.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>