Battlezone Match: Air Legend vs nvrbeenwthagirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
I'll be representing Classic Molecule Man and nvrbeenwthagirl will be representing Mr. Mxy. The loser of this match will be banned from KMC for three months.

The judges are Bran, Smurph, Soljer, King Kandy, and darthgoober.

The match begins now and ends on Sunday at midnight eastern time.

Only nvr, the judges, and I are allowed to post on this thread.

So let us begin evil face

darthgoober
Originally posted by Air Legend
I'll be representing Classic Molecule Man and nvrbeenwthagirl will be representing Mr. Mxy. The loser of this match will be banned from KMC for three months.

The judges are Bran, Smurph, Soljer, King Kandy, and darthgoober.

The match begins now and ends on Sunday at midnight eastern time.

Only nvr, the judges, and I are allowed to post on this thread.

So let us begin evil face
Whoa there. You should take me off of the roster of judges because of my history with nvr. If I vote against him people gonna say it was because of bias on my part.

Air Legend
Originally posted by darthgoober
Whoa there. You should take me off of the roster of judges because of my history with nvr. If I vote against him people gonna say it was because of bias on my part.
He agreed to it. I'll revive the thread so you can see for yourself.

Switch 07
I take his role as judge.

darthgoober
He agreed to it. I'll revive the thread so you can see for yourself.
Well if he agreed then I guess it's ok...

Monster Reborn
I can write in here if i want to. And reported.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Monster Reborn
I can write in here if i want to. And reported. No. Its agreed by the mods. People get warnings for doing so. I agreed to take over as judge because of the discussion. wink

Air Legend
I can write in here if i want to. And reported.
Stop spamming this thread.

Monster Reborn
So i can get banned for writing in here?

Switch 07
So i can get banned for writing in here? Yep.

And considering your past threads it might not be so long.

Oh and I will take over as a judge if need be in this match for reasons if needed.

Monster Reborn
So some form of tournament is going on?

Switch 07
So some form of tournament is going on? Reported.

Sorry for this guys but I was trying t help until thius douche messed up again. Now hes trying to on purpose.

Monster Reborn
Originally posted by Switch 07
Reported.

Sorry for this guys but I was trying t help until thius douche messed up again. Now hes trying to on purpose.

No, i just ask on details why this thread is so special

Monster Reborn
And there is no debate here, Molecule Man can control everything to a molecular level, Mxy can do WHATEVER he want with EVERYTHING.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Im not debating this. I have posted that I didn't want certain judges due to events inbetween. And I do not respect you as a poster Air. YOu lack insight and diplomacy.

Switch 07
And there is no debate here, Molecule Man can control everything to a molecular level, Mxy can do WHATEVER he want with EVERYTHING. So in trouble laughing out loud

this will be closed or a new one made because of you. Post in that one and considered yourself in trouble with the mods.s o shut the hell up before you are made to leave this site.

Make a new one and this can be the discussion like the others I guess.

darthgoober
So some form of tournament is going on?
Effectively, yes(that's what Battle Zone matches are). Follow this link for details on it and stop posting in the thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t464490.html

Switch, if you really want to judge PM nvr and Air Legend to get their approval. As is the thread is still being spammed unnecessarily(though I understand that's not your intention so don't think that I'm criticizing you).

Switch 07
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Im not debating this. I have posted that I didn't want certain judges due to events inbetween. And I do not respect you as a poster Air. YOu lack insight and diplomacy. Don't act like a coward nver. You are beter than that. I am up for judging and I dont even know who that guy is.

I know Galan. I wasn't going to say anythign else unil this douche ruined it.

Monster Reborn
Effectively, yes(that\'s what Battle Zone matches are). Follow this link for details on it and stop posting in the thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t464490.html

Switch, if you really want to judge PM nvr and Air Legend to get their approval. As is the thread is still being spammed unnecessarily(though I understand that\'s not your intention so don\'t think that I\'m criticizing you).

I didnt intended to spam it... Cool, ok. Thnx.

Air Legend
Im not debating this. I have posted that I didn't want certain judges due to events inbetween. And I do not respect you as a poster Air. YOu lack insight and diplomacy.
I believe that is a cop out because you are going to lose. Do you really think I'm going to debate the same way in a battlezone match as I would in a normal thread? If you do, you are terribly mistaken.

Violent2Dope
Im not debating this. I have posted that I didn't want certain judges due to events inbetween. And I do not respect you as a poster Air. YOu lack insight and diplomacy. Hate to spam but...you're being a coward and are acting like Phenomenol. He pulled this in my thread with him.

Monster Reborn
I wanna be a judge. I am new, so have no grudges and so.

Switch 07
I wanna be a judge. I am new, so have no grudges and so. I doubt you will be allowed.

you took a page to realize you cant post how good will you be at judging. You also created threads which get closed all the time when you know they will;.

Air Legend
I wanna be a judge. I am new, so have no grudges and so.
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN.

Monster Reborn
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN.

Can i be a judge?

Air Legend
Damn bottom of the page
I believe that is a cop out because you are going to lose. Do you really think I'm going to debate the same way in a battlezone match as I would in a normal thread? If you do, you are terribly mistaken.

AND

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Hate to spam but...you're being a coward and are acting like Phenomenol. He pulled this in my thread with him.
thumb up

darthgoober

Monster Reborn
Why cant i be a judge? I hate no one, so will only judge fair.

Soljer
I gotta agree with goob. If someone doesn't want a match, don't be a prick about it. smile.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Soljer
I gotta agree with goob. If someone doesn't want a match, don't be a prick about it. smile. thumb up

I agree. I take back my coward comment.

Monster Reborn
thumb up

I agree. I take back my coward comment.

No, you just dont want to look like a *******.

Switch 07
No, you just dont want to look like a *******. Wrong again. I know when I am right and wrong. I agree I was harsh.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Soljer
I gotta agree with goob. If someone doesn't want a match, don't be a prick about it. smile. Not if they agree to it.

Monster Reborn
Wrong again. I know when I am right and wrong. I agree I was harsh.

Well, you was mean to me, but didnt apology!

Switch 07
Well, you was mean to me, but didnt apology! You don't deserve one.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Not if they agree to it.
Things change... just let it go. It's up to nvr as to whether or not he's willing to deal with any loss of face that may come from backing out.

And nvr, I'm not saying that there WILL be a stigma or anything like that so don't think that I plan on bringing it up or anything later on to get under your skin. I was just pointing out that it's your choice and that the rules support that choice either way.

Monster Reborn
You don\'t deserve one.

I never did a thing to you

Switch 07
I never did a thing to you I doubt I done anything worth apologizing for. Enough spam.

Want to continue take it up in PM.

Right Goob. evil face

laughing out loud

Faceman
This thread is giving me a headache.
Also, goob if you need a judge in future matches just pm me.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Faceman
This thread is giving me a headache.
Also, goob if you need a judge in future matches just pm me.
Don't worry, I already PM'd pr to lock it so it'll be closed soon.

And will do in regards to judging. smile

Switch 07
Me to. smile

darthgoober
Me to. smile
thumb up

Monster Reborn
Don\'t worry, I already PM\'d pr to lock it so it\'ll be closed soon.

And will do in regards to judging. smile

I would like to be a judge.

darthgoober
I would like to be a judge.
It's not up to me who judges matches it's the participants. But I WILL keep your name on hand in case any ask if I know of an available judge(though I doubt anyone will agree for you to judge until you're a little more well known).

Monster Reborn
It\'s not up to me who judges matches it\'s the participants. But I WILL keep your name on hand in case any ask if I know of an available judge(though I doubt anyone will agree for you to judge until you\'re a little more well known).

It could be an advantage that i am unknown. I am not friends or enemies with anyone as i am new. So i cna only judge from my own viewwink

darthgoober
It could be an advantage that i am unknown. I am not friends or enemies with anyone as i am new. So i cna only judge from my own viewwink
Well that's a point for YOU to convey. Just don't do it in the actual match threads...

Monster Reborn
Well that\'s a point for YOU to convey. Just don\'t do it in the actual match threads...

I wontsmile

Citizen V
Wow.

I said it, fine fair enough about the whole "don't be a dick when issuing a challenge", but it's just as bad when someone accepts a challenge and then backs down once the thread is up. erm.

Faceman
3 months off kmc is a bit harsh. Especially these two participants that contribute so much to the forum.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Citizen V
Wow.

I said it, fine fair enough about the whole "don't be a dick when issuing a challenge", but it's just as bad when someone accepts a challenge and then backs down once the thread is up. erm.
I understand your thinking and agree with you on many levels, but the "no pestering" rule was something that was specifically requested by people to keep the Battle Zone civil. If nvr had backed out after the match actually started I would just declare him the loser, but since the match never actually got underway it's void. If you want to look down on nvr for it, then that's your opinion and your business. My job is just to make sure the Battle Zone rules are followed...

guy222
agreed

just debate two characters...win, lose or draw

no one should leave for any amount of time

pr1983
Closed upon request...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.