Possible battlezone? Anyone want to represent Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I have someone on herochat who would like to debate genis vs Superman from a kmcer on here. Both forums are completely and utterly different. If anyone wants to represent Superman here and debate with this herochatter tell me in this temporary thread. Ill have a mod slash it once I have someone.

darthgoober
Originally posted by quanchi112
I have someone on herochat who would like to debate genis vs Superman from a kmcer on here. Both forums are completely and utterly different. If anyone wants to represent Superman here and debate with this herochatter tell me in this temporary thread. Ill have a mod slash it once I have someone.
From now on you should just bring this kind of thing up on the discussion thread...

Kutulu

Just have Nvr do it. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
Just have Nvr do it. laughing laughing

Seriously id like avlon to do it becuz hes the biggest superman nut over here but anyone who wil take this seriously will do. Superman gets a lot of flak over there and I disagree with a lot. I think this wil be interesting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
From now on you should just bring this kind of thing up on the discussion thread... You are right but I feel more traffic is here. i asked the mods already before i came back if i could do this and they will be watching this closely. I just want to find someone quickly so i can pm the other poster and get this thing under way.

darthgoober
You are right but I feel more traffic is here. i asked the mods already before i came back if i could do this and they will be watching this closely. I just want to find someone quickly so i can pm the other poster and get this thing under way.
Ah... well if you have mod approval then there's no problem. smile

quanchi112
Ah... well if you have mod approval then there's no problem. smile I told them that i wanted to do this upon my return. I hope this thread will be ok as i just want it to remain open momentarily.

Faceman
laughing

Seriously id like avlon to do it becuz hes the biggest superman nut over here but anyone who wil take this seriously will do. Superman gets a lot of flak over there and I disagree with a lot. I think this wil be interesting.

I agree avlon would be the best choice. Just pm him.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Faceman
I agree avlon would be the best choice. Just pm him.
Juntai would be a good choice too.

Soljer
Debating from anyone with herochat is kind of like hitting your head against a brick wall. You couldn't find bigger Superman haters.

Good luck to whoever decides to go for it (if anyone does) though.

quanchi112
Juntai would be a good choice too. Yeah i think he has me on ignore. laughing

can he even see the thread and I dont think personally that he would be a part of anything I set up.

quanchi112
Avlon dont forget about this. You can represent Superman vs Genis. You vs a herochat debater on here with whatever rules the both of you can agree on. All I need is one superman fan to agree on this so I can contact him asap.

Kurash
KMC vs. herochat arguing over superman would be like trying to argue over religion

any judges from KMC would vote for KMC, any from herochat would vote for herochat. This wouldnt be a normal fight, it would be a KMC>herochat or herochat>KMC, so regardless of who actually won people would vote for their own brand just to say theyre superior.

guy222
excellent point

Sirius77
So of all the people to choose... you choose the one that destroyed the universe. You really hate superman. If this was PC Superman, he'd kick ass, but otherwise, current supes isn't really up to it.

Either way, the people at herochat are pretty much all as unreasonable and biased as it gets, so on the grounds that it would be like arguing with a rock, no. I will not debate a herochat poster on this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
KMC vs. herochat arguing over superman would be like trying to argue over religion

any judges from KMC would vote for KMC, any from herochat would vote for herochat. This wouldnt be a normal fight, it would be a KMC>herochat or herochat>KMC, so regardless of who actually won people would vote for their own brand just to say theyre superior. There wouldnt be any judges. Becuz of this very reason. After its over people could weigh in respectively. I knew that with a herochat vs km in theory that people for the most part couldnt put aside their bias. So again whoever wants to do this there wont be any judges but there will be a time limit set forth by the participants and after that people can weigh in but there wont be an official winner.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Sirius77
So of all the people to choose... you choose the one that destroyed the universe. You really hate superman. If this was PC Superman, he'd kick ass, but otherwise, current supes isn't really up to it.

Either way, the people at herochat are pretty much all as unreasonable and biased as it gets, so on the grounds that it would be like arguing with a rock, no. I will not debate a herochat poster on this.

Good we want KMC to look respectable.

Priest
Juntai would be a good choice too.
thumb up
even Batdude
in my opinion tho Genis would beat Superman

Silent Master
Please tell me the poster from herochat isn't Genis101.

Priest
Originally posted by Silent Master
Please tell me the poster from herochat isn't Genis101.
u mean Photon from KMC smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Please tell me the poster from herochat isn't Genis101. It isnt. I really havent seen or heard much from him in my limited time yet over there so far.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
thumb up
even Batdude
in my opinion tho Genis would beat Superman Thats what makes it a good matchup. Not everyone agrees that Superman wins. Im keeping my opinion on who would win this matchup to myself until after this takes place if ever.

Shoots a flare gun in the air to get avlons attention so he can accept this and we can get this over with.

Estacado
Superman's feat>>>>Photon's.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Photon>>>Superman.
Superman's feat>>>>Photon's. Thats why it will and should always come down to the debators themselves. This isnt someone representing Storm against Superman over here with one's fanatical views. This debate should be very interesting. I am interested also to see if avlon does accept all the shit he can pull out. Should be quite the show. I really dont know much about the debater from herochat as I havent been there long enough and havent seen enough of his posts to give me an idea of what he is capable of.

moonknight11
Your'e right the forums are not alike at all.

KMC: D.C bias
Herochat:Marvel Bias

It might not work out. They are just too different.

quanchi112
Originally posted by moonknight11
Your'e right the forums are not alike at all.

KMC: D.C bias
Herochat:Marvel Bias

It might not work out. They are just too different. Yes indeed in general. I do agree that this one tends to favor dc while herochat tends to favor marvel.

Kurash
this forum is not DC bias, I hate how people say that just because the majority believes that DS>Thanos

llagrok
Originally posted by Kurash
this forum is not DC bias, I hate how people say that just because the majority believes that DS>Thanos

Agreed.

batdude123
Are you kidding me?

If anything, KMC is more Marvel biased.

Sirius77
Agreed.

Priest
I would say it more even now, when i started here it was wayyyyy more Marvel bias imo

UniOmni

Two different styles of debate.

One takes the powerset and applies the highend, while the other takes the characterisms that define the usage of the powerset, and goes for the consistent.

I personally prefer their style, but they really do low ball Darkseid and even Superman at times, but that really just offsets the overrating both get over here, imo.

UniOmni
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you kidding me?

If anything, KMC is more Marvel biased.

Not really.

Over here, Gladiator would be laughed off the board vs Superman(i don't agree).

Over there, Gladiator is believed to be>Superman by a vocal few.

Over here, Darkseid can beat Odin, Thor, Surfer and the rest of the top tiers for a majority.

Over there, Darkseid wouldn't dare step into the ring with Odin(i kinda agree), but would also lose to most top tiers...but they've had a bad experience with a guy similar to Nvr, so it's understandable that they dislike the character as a result.

Over here Superman might get a nod against Thanos.....lollerskates.

Over there, he loses like every other top tier would.

SHC is marvelbiased.

KMC, is dc biased.

That's the cut of both, really.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by UniOmni
Not really.

Over here, Darkseid can beat Odin, Thor, Surfer and the rest of the top tiers for a majority.

Over there, Darkseid wouldn't dare step into the ring with Odin(i kinda agree), but would also lose to most top tiers...but they've had a bad experience with a guy similar to Nvr, so it's understandable that they dislike the character as a result.

SHC is marvelbiased.

KMC, is dc biased.

That's the cut of both, really. I don't see anyone here taking Supes over Thanos. Even Avalon. Here we also use Pre-Crisis DS alot in the debates. And I really don't see this board as DC biased. I remember this board from a long time ago when it was severely Marvel biased. and i gotta say it isn't so much anymore but it certainly isn't DC biased.

Symmetric Chaos
I don't see why people say that Herochat (or KMC) is full of idiots who can't debate since the only difference I've ever seen between the two board is how things are weighted erm

That same difference make an interforum match completely impossible.

Sirius77
Not really.

SHC is marvelbiased.

KMC, is dc biased.

You're wrong. This board is balanced. Not perfectly, but still balanced. At herochat, the main page only has marvel characters... not only that, but the fact that you and quanchi are seen as dc fans (no offense) says something.

Ouallada
Two different styles of debate.

One takes the powerset and applies the highend, while the other takes the characterisms that define the usage of the powerset, and goes for the consistent.

I personally prefer their style, but they really do low ball Darkseid and even Superman at times, but that really just offsets the overrating both get over here, imo.

Well, even here it is not entirely true, as characters are not defined purely by either high-end or low-end feats.

As for bias, I think it's pretty balanced. There are probably more people who prefer marvel over dc, but the number of people who actually know their stuff are pretty sound most of the time. Emphasis on most of the time, not all.

KK the Great
You're wrong. This board is balanced. Not perfectly, but still balanced. At herochat, the main page only has marvel characters... not only that, but the fact that you and quanchi are seen as dc fans (no offense) says something.

The forum has Marvel characters at the top currently, but for about six years prior it had nothing but a big Superman logo.

Soljer
KMC used to be very marvel biased, but times changed, and it's shifted to fairly balanced when we look at the full scope of posters.

Herochat, on the other hand, is completely biased against any DC character.

erm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not really.

SHC is marvelbiased.

KMC, is dc biased.

Get that shit out of here. KMC is nearly completely balanced. Now it's just more sexist than anything. And dont' talk shit about a guy "like" nvr. I fought hard to get DS any kind of respect. There were noobs here, none currently, who used to think the silver surfer could beat DS. none sense.

Ouallada
^Not to mention racist, as we all apparently are for hating Storm. And so doth Storm fanboys spake.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ouallada
^Not to mention racist, as we all apparently are for hating Storm. And so doth Storm fanboys spake.

Racist cuz storm isn't the omniversal power they want her to be? OMG. Well eternity is black. LOL.

Avlon
Originally posted by Soljer
KMC used to be very marvel biased, but times changed, and it's shifted to fairly balanced when we look at the full scope of posters.

erm.

The bias situation has become a lot better as of late. When I 1st joined...Superman was nothing more than colossus, with gi joe lasers for vision. Now even guys that dislike him give him a lot more respect.

GL's do fairly well. Pretty much the big 7 JLA'ers do well in their vs threads. The biggest marvel opposition is and probably will always be the cosmics.

Haven't spent much time on Herochat and I find it interesting that my Energy Supes thread was stolen without any proper credit:

Mine: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t405733.html

Hijacked: http://www.herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=121829

Personally, I don't see much of a point to completely 1 on 1 debates unless it's a tourney type setting. Multiple points of view has always held my interest far more and I like the option of jumping in when I feel like it vs feeling like I've added yet another "responsibility" to my schedule.

Soljer
Originally posted by Avlon
The bias situation has become a lot better as of late. When I 1st joined...Superman was nothing more than colossus, with gi joe lasers for vision. Now even guys that dislike him give him a lot more respect.

GL's do fairly well. Pretty much the big 7 JLA'ers do well in their vs threads. The biggest marvel opposition is and probably will always be the cosmics.

Haven't spent much time on Herochat and I find it interesting that my Energy Supes thread was stolen without any proper credit:

Mine: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t405733.html

Hijacked: http://www.herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=121829

Personally, I don't see much of a point to completely 1 on 1 debates unless it's a tourney type setting. Multiple points of view has always held my interest far more and I like the option of jumping in when I feel like it vs feeling like I've added yet another "responsibility" to my schedule.

The very first line in that thread is a link to YOUR thread.

That's not credit?

batdude123
Not really.

SHC is marvelbiased.

KMC, is dc biased.

The majority of people over here regard Odin to be > Darkseid. I don't know where you got the idea of the opposite being true.

And yeah, most people over here agree that Darkseid beats top tiers. Perhaps even quite easily, at that. However, does that mean that DC is favored over Marvel here? Not at all.

You're liable to find one or two people around here who think that Superman can take Thanos, yes. However, I'm pretty sure that most people on here would tell you that Thanos beats Supes.

And let's just look at Silver Surfer. In the past, you've given the nod to Superman if these two were to combat each other, because Superman is more battle oriented than Norrin. However, on KMC Norrin blasts him with kryptonite, red solar radiation, and puts a black hole in his brain all before Superman can do anything for the win.

Of course, your view is skewed, because all you do is post in threads consisting of top tiers. You don't get the full picture that way.

KMC is in no way more biased towards DC than Marvel. Take a pole, and I guarantee that a majority of people on here prefer Marvel to DC. Sure, it's not as heavily in Marvel's favor as herochat, but it's asinine to say that there are more DC noobs on KMC when you look at it in retrospect.

LOL @ you thinking you know this board. You're basing generalizations on almost nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The majority of people over here regard Odin to be > Darkseid. I don't know where you got the idea of the opposite being true.

And yeah, most people over here agree that Darkseid beats top tiers. Perhaps even quite easily, at that. However, does that mean that DC is favored over Marvel here? Not at all.

You're liable to find one or two people around here who think that Superman can take Thanos, yes. However, I'm pretty sure that most people on here would tell you that Thanos beats Supes.

And let's just look at Silver Surfer. In the past, you've given the nod to Superman if these two were to combat each other, because Superman is more battle oriented than Norrin. However, on KMC Norrin blasts him with kryptonite, red solar radiation, and puts a black hole in his brain all before Superman can do anything for the win.

Of course, your view is skewed, because all you do is post in threads consisting of top tiers. You don't get the full picture that way.

KMC is in no way more biased towards DC than Marvel. Take a pole, and I guarantee that a majority of people on here prefer Marvel to DC. Sure, it's not as heavily in Marvel's favor as herochat, but it's asinine to say that there are more DC noobs on KMC when you look at it in retrospect.

LOL @ you thinking you know this board. You're basing generalizations on almost nothing.

I agree.

Avlon
The very first line in that thread is a link to YOUR thread.

That's not credit?

Nope.

Your Friend
Not really.

SHC is marvelbiased.

KMC, is dc biased.

hysterical

KK the Great

erm.

Nonsense.

Is this just because you have a difficult time holding your own in debates there?

KK the Great
Nope.

How is it not?

Did he need to do it in MLA format or something? I don't know that message board posts even have a standard citation format.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by KK the Great
How is it not?

Did he need to do it in MLA format or something? I don't know that message board posts even have a standard citation format.

APA format is the generally accepted form on KMC.

Avlon
How is it not?

Simple. It's copied word for word in a way that makes it seem like it came from him.

The link is appreciated, but a simple "credit goes to:" would have been nice since the time was taken to copy and paste the entire thread.

Soljer
Nonsense.

Is this just because you have a difficult time holding your own in debates there?

Not at all. I only post on herochat to pass the time, I'd have to have a full frontal lobotomy before I was on the intellectual level to 'debate' there.

Switch 07
Nonsense.

Is this just because you have a difficult time holding your own in debates there? Nonsense.

Herochat is full of crap. The mods are tools. Hell the mod everyone considers awesome put Black Adam on the same level as SBP or above. Why because he wasn't knocked out straight away?

SBP laughed when he got hit. BA went flying and that tool disagreed.

Quan Chi >>>>>>>> Herochat
Soljer >>>>>>>>>> Herochat
KMC >>>>>>>>>>> Herochat

I posted on both and HC is a pretty bad forum.

KK the Great
Not at all. I only post on herochat to pass the time, I'd have to have a full frontal lobotomy before I was on the intellectual level to 'debate' there.

That's an awfully cute defense mechanism you've got.

How did you make it so transparent? I could use a trick like that for my magic show.

nvrbeenwthagirl

How did you make it so transparent? I could use a trick like that for my magic show.

Your first trick should be to disappear from this forum Forever.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Switch 07
Nonsense.

Herochat is full of crap. The mods are tools. Hell the mod everyone considers awesome put Black Adam on the same level as SBP or above. Why because he wasn't knocked out straight away?

SBP laughed when he got hit. BA went flying and that tool disagreed.

Quan Chi >>>>>>>> Herochat
Soljer >>>>>>>>>> Herochat
KMC >>>>>>>>>>> Herochat

I posted on both and HC is a pretty bad forum.

I thought you weren't able to make an account?

I distinctly remember because I offered to get your account validated, and you suddenly "forgot" what name you registered with.

Soljer

I distinctly remember because I offered to get your account validated, and you suddenly "forgot" what name you registered with.

Nah. He's requested repeatedly that you ask to have it validated.

He said it was the same name he registered here with.

Switch 07

I did last year. I lost my account info, got a new PC so it didn't have my info. But it won't send me an email.

I told you my new name. Its Switch something. roll eyes (sarcastic) Read more. wink

Soljer

Thanks, friend. Case in point.

Switch 07
Nah. He's requested repeatedly that you ask to have it validated.

He said it was the same name he registered here with. Thank you Soljer.

BTW KK read my other post on page 3.

KK the Great
I did last year. I lost my account info, got a new PC so it didn't have my info. But it won't send me an email.

I told you my new name. Its Switch something. roll eyes (sarcastic) Read more. wink

Switch something?

Do I get to make up whatever I want for the something?

Switch 07
Switch something?

Do I get to make up whatever I want for the something?

Switch 07.

I signed up but the email wouldn't be sent. Would that make me have an account on there already?

But Switch 07 is good. smokin'

darthgoober
After spending a little time on Herochat I honestly have to say that it's not NEARLY as bad as I thought it was going to be. I mean yeah they have their share of fanboys and bias, but I don't know if I'd say that any of them are any worse than some people we have here on KMC. The biggest difference I've seen between KMC and Herochat is the way Superspeed is handled and that's why so many people consider them bias against DC(because so many DC characters HAVE superspeed). On Herochat what's "in character" for a character to do in a fight is EVERYTHING, while on KMC what's "in character" for someone to do often takes a back burner in favor what's possible given the character's power set. Truth be told... I kinda have to side with them on that one. KMC is SUPPOSED to be based off of what's "in character" as well(it's even included in the rules) and it pisses me off that it get's glazed over so often for some characters. For instance no one here could get away with saying that Surfer creates an shitload of spears made out of K-nite to impale Supes with for an easy 10:10 win ratio because he doesn't DO that kind of thing, but for some reason it's ok to say that Flash wins a 10:10 ratio against the Hulk because he launches a MILLION IMP's at Hulk in the opening second of the match despite the fact that Flash has NEVER done anything remotely similar to it. And as much as we criticize them because our differences in policy regarding PIS I will say this, I've yet to see them waste 4 pages of debating as to whether or not a single showing is valid because every showing is taken into consideration.

Don't get me wrong I still prefer KMC rules to Herochat because I prefer realism our rules allow for, but it does seem that people here are unnecessarily harsh in regards to other forums...

nvrbeenwthagirl
After spending a little time on Herochat I honestly have to say that it's not NEARLY as bad as I thought it was going to be. I mean yeah they have their share of fanboys and bias, but I don't know if I'd say that any of them are any worse than some people we have here on KMC. The biggest difference I've seen between KMC and Herochat is the way Superspeed is handled and that's why so many people consider them bias against DC(because so many DC characters HAVE superspeed). On Herochat what's "in character" for a character to do in a fight is EVERYTHING, while on KMC what's "in character" for someone to do often takes a back burner in favor what's possible given the character's power set. Truth be told... I kinda have to side with them on that one. KMC is SUPPOSED to be based off of what's "in character" as well(it's even included in the rules) and it pisses me off that it get's glazed over so often for some characters. For instance no one here could get away with saying that Surfer creates an shitload of spears made out of K-nite to impale Supes with for an easy 10:10 win ratio because he doesn't DO that kind of thing, but for some reason it's ok to say that Flash wins a 10:10 ratio against the Hulk because he launches a MILLION IMP's at Hulk in the opening second of the match despite the fact that Flash has NEVER done anything remotely similar to it. And as much as we criticize them because our differences in policy regarding PIS I will say this, I've yet to see them waste 4 pages of debating as to whether or not a single showing is valid because every showing is taken into consideration.

Don't get me wrong I still prefer KMC rules to Herochat because I prefer realism our rules allow for, but it does seem that people here are unnecessarily harsh in regards to other forums...
For the record, The flash doesn't beat Hulk with a million IMPS. But the flash only used one becuz he said it would be enough. Flash beats hulk becuz he steals his speed and turns him into a statue. wink

Soljer

Looking at it from that way, I can see what you mean; but KMC DOES try to go by what is 'in character' for a 'bloodlusted' character, while herochat goes by the average, period - which often includes dozens of showings where the hero is barely even trying.

For example, the Flash doesn't use the infinite mass punch often, but in a blood lusted scenario, it would be well within 'character' for him to whip it out.

Whereas, while the Surfer COULD create millions of kryptonite shards, even in a bloodlust, he's never done such. He's never considered such, so it'd be out of character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Looking at it from that way, I can see what you mean; but KMC DOES try to go by what is 'in character' for a 'bloodlusted' character, while herochat goes by the average, period - which often includes dozens of showings where the hero is barely even trying.

For example, the Flash doesn't use the infinite mass punch often, but in a blood lusted scenario, it would be well within 'character' for him to whip it out.

Whereas, while the Surfer COULD create millions of kryptonite shards, even in a bloodlust, he's never done such. He's never considered such, so it'd be out of character.

Excellent point. But one reason the surfer never needs to really go bloodlust is cuz he is generally just more powerful. When he needs to bloodlust, he acts like an idiot and let's thanos one shot him.

KK the Great
Switch 07.

I signed up but the email wouldn't be sent. Would that make me have an account on there already?

But Switch 07 is good. smokin'

The account is there as soon as you register. It just needs to be activated with the email.

Symmetric Chaos

thumb up

Though they must have some policy regarding the weighting of the value of specific feats otherwise every feat would just be countered with single low or high showing.

darthgoober

The K-nite spears was just the first example that came to mind. It could easily be replaced with Black Hole creation, planet destroying, tying his opponents genetic makeup to something specific(as he did against Lunatik), BFR into the far future(as he did against Durok), or channeling the energies of the Crunch. Pick any one of them and cling to it and it'd be possible to say that he takes 10/10 against MOST herald level characters, but for some reason the frequency with which Surfer's done those things factors into his win ratio, while Flash is assumed to go ballistic EVERY TIME he's in a match.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The K-nite spears was just the first example that came to mind. It could easily be replaced with Black Hole creation, planet destroying, tying his opponents genetic makeup to something specific(as he did against Lunatik), BFR into the far future(as he did against Durok), or channeling the energies of the Crunch. Pick any one of them and cling to it and it'd be possible to say that he takes 10/10 against MOST herald level characters, but for some reason the frequency with which Surfer's done those things factors into his win ratio, while Flash is assumed to go ballistic EVERY TIME he's in a match.

No. cuz I never see someone saying Flash is going to use an imp against iceman. usually it's just speed blitz. The only reason flash had to use IMP is cuz of the speed, skill, and tuffness of the opponent in which he was facing.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No. cuz I never see someone saying Flash is going to use an imp against iceman. usually it's just speed blitz. The only reason flash had to use IMP is cuz of the speed, skill, and tuffness of the opponent in which he was facing.
That's only because an IMP wouldn't work against Iceman... But look at a Flash vs *insert brick's name here* and I can damn near guarantee you'll see the million IMP's argument.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
thumb up

Though they must have some policy regarding the weighting of the value of specific feats otherwise every feat would just be countered with single low or high showing.
That's pretty much what happens there. Every high showing is is weighed against every low showing until a general average is achieved. Sometimes "bullshit" gets called on something outrageous, but for the most part everything is taken into consideration. That's why Hulk is held in higher regard there than most other forums. As one dimensional as Hulk's power set is, there's no denying its effectiveness in comics.

I mean most of them aren't blind about it(they'll acknowledge things like if one heroes not really trying), but any REAL fight is taken into consideration.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's only because an IMP wouldn't work against Iceman... But look at a Flash vs *insert brick's name here* and I can damn near guarantee you'll see the million IMP's argument.
Well it did come out of flashe's own thoughts that he could do the imps that many times. But that would be a for a kill. EVen Then, It only knocked the martian out.

Switch 07
The account is there as soon as you register. It just needs to be activated with the email. I didn't get an email sent. Or has or been sorted?

Avlon

Technically, since SS is from a different universe..his version of kryptonite wouldn't work anyway. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Technically, since SS is from a different universe..his version of kryptonite wouldn't work anyway. smile

The argument is that he would base it off Kal's physiology.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Which doesn't mean much. If it isn't kryptonite from said planet, it won't work.

Soljer
Which doesn't mean much. If it isn't kryptonite from said planet, it won't work.

Not a bit of evidence for that.

KK the Great
I didn't get an email sent. Or has or been sorted?

I've brought it to their attention, but it may take a bit to hear back.

Switch 07
I've brought it to their attention, but it may take a bit to hear back. Thanks. thumb up

Symmetric Chaos

It's the form of radiation that hurts Superman. The exact form of radiation. There would be no difference between it and normal kryptonite.

Avlon

Surfer would have to be shown doing such a thing..and even with that...as it currently stands the rule is different universe...kryptonite doesn't work.

Besides...Ko'ing with fists is a lot easier and simpler than...let me try to scan your physiology, try to come up with your weakness and they try and affect you with it even though chances are it won't.

Avlon
It's the form of radiation that hurts Superman. The exact form of radiation. There would be no difference between it and normal kryptonite.

Then that would be the case for all forms of kryptonite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not a bit of evidence for that.

Said kryptonite from different worlds dont' work on different kryptonians. So it's go to be from that world. Unless the surfer runs into a piece of it and knows what he is looking for, how would he know how to make it?

KK the Great
Surfer would have to be shown doing such a thing..and even with that...as it currently stands the rule is different universe...kryptonite doesn't work.

That's a really weak interpretation.

Symmetric Chaos
Said kryptonite from different worlds dont' work on different kryptonians. So it's go to be from that world. Unless the surfer runs into a piece of it and knows what he is looking for, how would he know how to make it?

Scan Superman the way he did to Galdiator.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Scan Superman the way he did to Galdiator.

When Gladiator is from his own universe? And glads was what? standing there giving him time to do it? he sure as hell doesn't use this method every time he is in MID battle.

Shin_Nikkolas
Just FYI, Astro on HeroChat is a bigger DS fan than Nvr or Jimmy-san but he actually is fair and impartial in New God debates.

If you want to know anything about the NGs, just ask Astro and he'll give you a fair assessment of the character and what t hey can do. No "true God DS >>>> all!!!! or "it was a Darkseid avatar!" Even though he thinks the Doomsday stories suck, he isn't gonna make the avatar excuse because it's simple speculation.

Avlon
That's a really weak interpretation.

It's been shown and said that Kryptonite from a different universe doesn't work.
Artificial kryptonite is even worse.

Surfer's best claim on the subject was trash talking Gladiator.

2 for Supes.

0 for Surfer.

In this regard anyway...and when SS and Glads fought straight up...Glads looked better in their fight.

Soljer

Superman has been hurt with kryptonite radiation before, not JUST the actual stone itself.

Hence, it seems that each universes' kryptonite puts off a different wavelength of radiation. The Surfer would just have to isolate the correct one. smile.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Just FYI, Astro on HeroChat is a bigger DS fan than Nvr or Jimmy-san but he actually is fair and impartial in New God debates.

If you want to know anything about the NGs, just ask Astro and he'll give you a fair assessment of the character and what t hey can do. No "true God DS >>>> all!!!! or "it was a Darkseid avatar!" Even though he thinks the Doomsday stories suck, he isn't gonna make the avatar excuse because it's simple speculation.

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

KK the Great
When Gladiator is from his own universe?

What does that have to do with anything?

Are you aaware of the fact that you're soundly proving darthgoober's point?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman has been hurt with kryptonite radiation before, not JUST the actual stone itself.

Hence, it seems that each universes' kryptonite puts off a different wavelength of radiation. The Surfer would just have to isolate the correct one. smile.

And in the infinity of wavelengths that would accompany the infnite earths that have existed, how would he have time to do such before superman vibrates a finger thru his eye?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does that have to do with anything?

Are you aaware of the fact that you're soundly proving darthgoober's point?

No. The point is, Superman isn't going to be standing there giving surfer time to do such an analysis. That is the point.

Soljer
And in the infinity of wavelengths that would accompany the infnite earths that have existed, how would he have time to do such before superman vibrates a finger thru his eye?

He does it immediately.

There are an infinite number of wavelengths that could have affected Gladiator too, but the Surfer casually and instantly isolated the correct one.

KK the Great
It's been shown and said that Kryptonite from a different universe doesn't work.

Again, a really, really weak interpretation.

Kryptonite "from a different universe" doesn't work because it is a wholly different rock emitting a completely different radiation.

If Surfer is producing Kryptonite radiation, he would produce the wavelength from Superman's universe--not Earth-2 or any other universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He does it immediately.

There are an infinite number of wavelengths that could have affected Gladiator too, but the Surfer casually and instantly isolated the correct one.

While Gladiator was standing there. And let's be clear, Kryptonite doesn't affect superman the way that radiation affects gladiator. Nuff said.

KK the Great
No. The point is, Superman isn't going to be standing there giving surfer time to do such an analysis. That is the point.

Really? Because it seemed to me that your point was, "he sure as hell doesn't use this method every time he is in MID battle."

That's why, I suspect, you said, "he sure as hell doesn't use this method every time he is in MID battle."

Confirming exactly what darthgoober said to begin with.

darthgoober
He does it immediately.

Not that it really matters because if we apply the same standards to Surfer that we do to DC characters, he wins 10/10 against Supes by BFRing him to another part of the universe or into the far future. After all, Surfer has defenses against physical attacks, Supes has no way to counter time travel...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not that it really matters because if we apply the same standards to Surfer that we do to DC characters, he wins 10/10 against Supes by BFRing him to another part of the universe or into the far future. After all, Surfer has defenses against physical attacks, Supes has no way to counter time travel...

HUH? Superman can time travel correct? At least if his PC feats are becoming valid again. And Surfer has no defense against T-Vo so surfer can't win 10/10.

TricksterPriest
After fighting the Kryptonian battleship, and beating it when it was made of K-nite, I'd say K-nite is not really a solution anymore. And Red sun radiation doesn't get rid of his powers, it just locks them. And IIRC, it's taking more and more to do that.

darthgoober
HUH? Superman can time travel correct? At least if his PC feats are becoming valid again. And Surfer has no defense against T-Vo so surfer can't win 10/10.
Actually Surfer DOES have defenses against T-Vo, as shown when he broke free of Reality Warping against Elli(or whatever the Hell her name is). Supes on the other hand CAN'T time travel, his having memories of past things doesn't mean that he's his Pre-Crisis self. There have been several people in DC that remembered and referenced Pre-Crisis encounters, that doesn't make PC feats valid for them.

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
After fighting the Kryptonian battleship, and beating it when it was made of K-nite, I'd say K-nite is not really a solution anymore. And Red sun radiation doesn't get rid of his powers, it just locks them. And IIRC, it's taking more and more to do that.

Superman is an extremely inconsistent character, his showings against Kryptonite (even in 'recent' times) are not excluded.

KK the Great
T-Vo?!

I haven't seen anyone seriously reference that nonsense in years.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually Surfer DOES have defenses against T-Vo, as shown when he broke free of Reality Warping against Elli(or whatever the Hell her name is). Supes on the other hand CAN'T time travel, his having memories of past things doesn't mean that he's his Pre-Crisis self. There have been several people in DC that remembered and referenced Pre-Crisis encounters, that doesn't make PC feats valid for them.

ORLY? Since when? So DS sealing away the fourth world is invalid? Then how did it happen? And was eli using mental reality warping on a multiversal scale.

nvrbeenwthagirl
T-Vo?!

I haven't seen anyone seriously reference that nonsense in years. any more than some of the none sense that is referenced in surfer's defense when all he does is fly around like a noob and blast.

Avlon
Again, a really, really weak interpretation.

Kryptonite "from a different universe" doesn't work because it is a wholly different rock emitting a completely different radiation.

If Surfer is producing Kryptonite radiation, he would produce the wavelength from Superman's universe--not Earth-2 or any other universe.

This is weak...especially considering how the multiverse in DC works.

Proof of Surfer doing such a thing to Gladiator..a being from his own universe would be the start to trying to prove what you are trying to debate for.

Then after that...proving that Surfer can recreate a radioactive substance from a different vibrational reality altogether on the fly would be even better. Especially when it's been shown that in his own universe, SS doesn't even have mastery of all forms of energy.

So far Superman 2..and Surfer 0.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Proof of Surfer doing such a thing to Gladiator..a being from his own universe would be the start to trying to prove what you are trying to debate for.

Then after that...proving that Surfer can recreate a radioactive substance from a different vibrational reality altogether on the fly would be even better.

So far Superman 2..and Surfer 0.

I agree. Even if I don't like you. you fanboy. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
ORLY? Since when? So DS sealing away the fourth world is invalid? Then how did it happen? And was eli using mental reality warping on a multiversal scale.

He's not saying that. He's saying that The PC feats aren't back for Supes yet. And I still think T-VO would **** Surfer up.

Soljer
He's not saying that. He's saying that The PC feats aren't back for Supes yet. And I still think T-VO would **** Surfer up.

Meh; the Surfer has resisted mind control, and reality warping on so many occasions, I very much doubt that Torquasm-Vo would work; not to mention the fact that Superman writers themselves have said that they've just 'pretended it didn't happen.'

KK the Great

I can see that you and logic haven't even a passing acquaintance.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I know. I was just making him get specific. smile Tvo pretty much beats anyone not more than multiversal or with some serious psy powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
OMG. You are the one who is not seeming logical right now.

Avlon

Because trying to insult is the way to winning a debate.

Try again. Next time try to prove your point with actual facts.

Avlon
Meh; the Surfer has resisted mind control, and reality warping on so many occasions, I very much doubt that Torquasm-Vo would work; not to mention the fact that Superman writers themselves have said that they've just 'pretended it didn't happen.'

Eradicator has done both reality warping, and has stronger mental powers than Maxima, and even Darkseid. T-vo did just fine.

KK the Great
Because trying to insult is the way to winning a debate.

Try again. Next time try to prove your point with actual facts.

What's the use? It's already been made abundantly clear that any attempts at speaking logically to you would be about as useful as posting in Japanese.

Avlon
What's the use? It's already been made abundantly clear that any attempts at speaking logically to you would be about as useful as posting in Japanese.

An attempt at humor, and yet you still have no valid point in relation to the topic.

Yes...logic dictates to try and insult the person you debate against instead of trying to prove your own point as valid.

Good one. smile

KK the Great
I made my point.

Put simply...

If Superman is affected by his universe's Kryptonite (which we'll call Kryptonite Alpha), but he isn't affected by another universe's Kryptonite (Kryptonite Beta), then the Silver Surfer has to produce Kryptonite Alpha in order it to have an effect on Superman.

If you can't understand the difference between "another universe's Kryptonite doesn't affect him" and "nobody from another universe can use Kryptonite against him," then that's your problem, and your logic is so utterly terrible on the face of it that I really don't feel all that compelled to waste time on it.

Avlon
I made my point.

Silly distractions don't equate to points.

Put simply...

If Superman is affected by his universe's Kryptonite (which we'll call Kryptonite Alpha), but he isn't affected by another universe's Kryptonite (Kryptonite Beta), then the Silver Surfer has to produce Kryptonite Alpha in order it to have an effect on Superman.

And put simply. The proof that Surfer can create kryptonite beta is what is needed..especially when he hasn't even been shown to create kryptonite alpha in the first place or even have the ability to do so against a similar character. It would have come handy when they did fight.

Not a hard concept to grasp.

If you can't understand the difference between "another universe's Kryptonite doesn't affect him" and "nobody from another universe can use Kryptonite against him," then that's your problem, and your logic is so utterly terrible on the face of it that I really don't feel all that compelled to waste time on it.

But you feel the need to keep coming back here and have time to type silly responses. Funny how you have time for that...especially as your ideas were erroneous in the first place. That and the time to come from a different place just to spam up this one.

smile

KK the Great
And put simply. The proof that Surfer can create kryptonite beta is what is needed..especially when he hasn't even been shown to create kryptonite alpha in the first place

Kryptonite is meaningless in Marvel, so using a burden of proof that requires Surfer creating Kryptonite is intellectual dishonesty at its highest.

This is a more reasonable burden of proof, but also makes your case much less solidly. Kryptonite isn't some special magic entity. It's just a specific radiation wavelength. The burden of proof would be on you to give some reason to believe that Surfer would be somehow less capable of producing this wavelength than he would any other wavelength.

UniOmni

Trill talk.

I read through almost any thread on the forum.

When i first registered in 04, i went back and read through what must have been 700+ pages of threads.

Trust, i've read every thread.

Batman vs Spiderman, Batman vs Daredevil, Batman vs Wolverine..

Done, and done.

I just mainly post in top tier threads because those tend to see the most activity.

And nowadays, i stay away from threads doomed to inactivity and spite.

But i read these thread, berieve that.

I didn't say where the lay of the land was from the top. I've been at the bottom, and it's still gritty.

I've seen people argue that Batman could take Spiderman.

Symmetric Chaos
I've seen people argue that Batman could take Spiderman.

I once saw this guy who saw one person and then used what he did to make assumptions about dozens of unconnected people.

quanchi112
Excellent point. But one reason the surfer never needs to really go bloodlust is cuz he is generally just more powerful. When he needs to bloodlust, he acts like an idiot and let's thanos one shot him. Nver your wrong again. Thanos is more intelligent than the surfer and is vastly superior in hand to hand than norrin. Thanos is just above him. Accept it while Darkseid is not superior to Superman the way Thanos is over the Surfer.

Soljer
I once saw this guy who saw one person and then used what he did to make assumptions about dozens of unconnected people.

Woah! Where?

I swear I must have seen the SAME guy!

Weird.

Avlon
Kryptonite is meaningless in Marvel, so using a burden of proof that requires Surfer creating Kryptonite is intellectual dishonesty at its highest.

Dishonesty is making claims without any proof.

This is a more reasonable burden of proof, but also makes your case much less solidly. Kryptonite isn't some special magic entity. It's just a specific radiation wavelength. The burden of proof would be on you to give some reason to believe that Surfer would be somehow less capable of producing this wavelength than he would any other wavelength.

Burden of proof relies on that a character can do what you claim...especially when the proof is against them.

The most we've heard from SS is that he knows Glads secret...nothing was ever shown of it afterwards...even when Glads and SS fought. Post IC, the rules are clear...not from Superman's reality? Non-working Kryp..providing SS could have recreated it in the 1st place.

KK the Great
Dishonesty is making claims without any proof.

Intellectual dishonesty is asking for a burden of proof that you know there is zero chance of being met, but pretending as though you're being reasonable.

Sorry, but no.

We know Surfer can produce and manipulate practically any sort of mundane energy. It's a very basic element of his powerset.

We also know that Kryptonite is nothing more than a specific radiation wavelength.

So the most natural assumption is it would be no difficult matter for Surfer to produce Kryptonite.

Since you are the one arguing that Kryptonite would, for some unknown reason, fall out of Surfer's power to produce, the burden of proof falls to you.

Yes, the "rules" are pretty clear, making it all the more laughable that you can't seem to understand how it works.

Symmetric Chaos
Since you are the one arguing that Kryptonite would, for some unknown reason, fall out of Surfer's power to produce, the burden of proof falls to you.

Since you're asking him to prove that Surfer cannot do something I feel I should mention . . .

Intellectual dishonesty is asking for a burden of proof that you know there is zero chance of being met, but pretending as though you're being reasonable.

Soljer
Since you're asking him to prove that Surfer cannot do something I feel I should mention . . .

He doesn't need to.

The Surfer manipulates?

Kryptonite is?

Q.E. MFing D.

Avlon

Except for the fact that you're claiming it. If you're attempting to be logical about thing...non-facts are unacceptable.

Sorry, but no.

We know Surfer can produce and manipulate practically any sort of mundane energy. It's a very basic element of his powerset.

Actually...SS can manipulate a lot of energies...but not all.

We also know that Kryptonite is nothing more than a specific radiation wavelength.

If it were that easy...Firestorm and the GL's would have been successful on prime, and it would have been easy to recreate on any kryptonian...except..DC made it clear..not the same universe...ain't happening...

So the most natural assumption is it would be no difficult matter for Surfer to produce Kryptonite.

Except we don't deal with assumption here. Which is what you have based this last sentence on. SS claims he could have blasted Glads with radiation..but even when in physical brawle did not or could not do it.

Since it's what's been stated by DC, and SS has yet to produce any..the burden is on you. Makes you wonder...since SS can manipulate and recreate any energy by what you're saying... he should be able to reproduce the energy Drax used to kill Thanos and be able to kill Thanos himself.

Yes, the "rules" are pretty clear, making it all the more laughable that you can't seem to understand how it works.

Another laughable attempt at an insult.

Symmetric Chaos
He doesn't need to.

The Surfer manipulates? an enigmatic form of energy known as the PowerCosmic

Kryptonite is? a type of rock

Q.E. MFing D.

I doesn't see where you're going with this.

Soljer
I doesn't see where you're going with this.

-_-.

I see what you did there.

Avlon
He doesn't need to.

The Surfer manipulates? young children.

Kryptonite is? pretty.

Q.E. MFing D.

Mad libs are fun. stick out tongue

KK the Great
Except for the fact that you're claiming it. If you're attempting to be logical about thing...non-facts are unacceptable.

I'm claiming it based on reasonable, logical grounds.

You're claiming otherwise based on...I don't know what. The fact that Superman is your most favoritest character in the whole wide world?

I can't think of any mundane energy that has ever fallen outside what he could manipulate.

What they made clear was that Kryptonite in Prime's universe was different than Kryptonite in their universe, and Firestorm made the wrong kind of Kryptonite.

Kryptonite, in any universe, is nothing more than a specific radiation wavelength.

The fact that Kryptonians from different universes are weak against different wavelengths doesn't mean there's some steadfast rule that nobody from another universe can create Kryptonite that would work on Superman. Jumping to that conclusion is patently absurd.

The hell are you babbling about?

Drax killed Thanos by pulling his heart out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm claiming it based on reasonable, logical grounds.

You're claiming otherwise based on...I don't know what. The fact that Superman is your most favoritest character in the whole wide world?

I can't think of any mundane energy that has ever fallen outside what he could manipulate.

What they made clear was that Kryptonite in Prime's universe was different than Kryptonite in their universe, and Firestorm made the wrong kind of Kryptonite.

Kryptonite, in any universe, is nothing more than a specific radiation wavelength.

The fact that Kryptonians from different universes are weak against different wavelengths doesn't mean there's some steadfast rule that nobody from another universe can create Kryptonite that would work on Superman. Jumping to that conclusion is patently absurd.

The hell are you babbling about?

Drax killed Thanos by pulling his heart out. Yes, But Drax is a certain wavelength of energy, that allows him to get around Thanos defenses. Surely surfer can just make same said wavelength and cover himself in it. Why hasn't he?

quanchi112
Yes, But Drax is a certain wavelength of energy, that allows him to get around Thanos defenses. Surely surfer can just make same said wavelength and cover himself in it. Why hasn't he? Drax was made to kill him. No one else can repeat this cheapshot feat.

KK the Great
Yes, But Drax is a certain wavelength of energy, that allows him to get around Thanos defenses. Surely surfer can just make same said wavelength and cover himself in it. Why hasn't he?

Because that is the most nonsensical thing I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

quanchi112
Because that is the most nonsensical thing I have ever had the displeasure of reading. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because that is the most nonsensical thing I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

Animals often tear up things made by Humans becuz they do not understand.

Slower children throw fits when looking at math problems that the regular kids get past with ease.

Regular people often mock genius.

quanchi112

Slower children throw fits when looking at math problems that the regular kids get past with ease.

Regular people often mock genius. Do you really see yourself as a genius?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you really see yourself as a genius?

163. And you'd do well to make note that I don't really put to much energy into actually giving a shit about proving anything here on KMC. Not even our battlezone did I actually do much research. Now if you get my ire for real, and I put some time into it, I shall pwn at ever turn with scans and the like. good for you, Kmc doesn't get that much love out of me.

quanchi112
163. And you'd do well to make note that I don't really put to much energy into actually giving a shit about proving anything here on KMC. Not even our battlezone did I actually do much research. Now if you get my ire for real, and I put some time into it, I shall pwn at ever turn with scans and the like. good for you, Kmc doesn't get that much love out of me. You are all talk. You dont feel me or anyone else here from kmc for that matter. Those that talk so highly if themselves usually are Very insecure. I hope this isnt the case with you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You are all talk. You dont feel me or anyone else here from kmc for that matter. Those that talk so highly if themselves usually are Very insecure. I hope this isnt the case with you.

Sweeite, I'm a gay black male, who happens to be the ceo of a company. I've gotten over insecurities along time ago.

Evolve
163. And you'd do well to make note that I don't really put to much energy into actually giving a shit about proving anything here on KMC. N

good for you, Kmc doesn't get that much love out of me.

I'm not trying to put you on the spot like others do. Just saying, you do seem to spend a good portion of time posting and trying to get your points across - a lot for someone who doesn't seem to put much energy in his conversations and "not give a shit"...just seems like a waste if you really do, kid.

-Evo

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evolve
I'm not trying to put you on the spot like others do. Just saying, you do seem to spend a good portion of time posting and trying to get your points across - a lot for someone who doesn't seem to put much energy in his conversations and "not give a shit"...just seems like a waste if you really do, kid.

-Evo

Nah. If I was to spend actual time, I would go search out scans, post them, quote and address every point made, ect. In the end, I like both companies alot. I just hate the marvel wankering that goes on. When i came to this forum, I would have never dreamed that people would give marvel such rediculous wins over DC characters. And I used to think Superman and gladiator were a perfect match. But the marvel wanking is sickening. So I just do enough to argue for the under dog.

KK the Great

Regular people often mock genius.

Genius is being able to kill your babies. Just because you came up with three retorts you thought were hilarious doesn't mean you should have posted all three in succession.

Especially when one that made sense would have been preferable.

That supposed to be your IQ or the highest number you can count to?

I'm impressed either way. An IQ five higher than Einstein is no laughing matter. And if its the later, then wow. What can I say? Except, who's a big boy? Who is it? Who's a big smart boy?

Ooh, scans and the like!

It speaks to your intellect that you believe "posting scans" is the best indicator of a skilled debater. We get guys like you somewhat regularly at HC. A young lad shows up thinking he will educate us with his plethora of scans, only to find that he can't make a single reference we haven't all seen and discussed at length on numerous occasions. Once he realizes that simply tossing up some scans isn't going to convince anyone, he must fall back on his wit and command of logic, usually to ego-crushing results.

quanchi112
Nah. If I was to spend actual time, I would go search out scans, post them, quote and address every point made, ect. In the end, I like both companies alot. I just hate the marvel wankering that goes on. When i came to this forum, I would have never dreamed that people would give marvel such rediculous wins over DC characters. And I used to think Superman and gladiator were a perfect match. But the marvel wanking is sickening. So I just do enough to argue for the under dog. It gets old you claiming that people wank to marvel over here. It just isnt true. Dont know what it was like two years ago but you seem to exaggerate so i think your exaggerating this as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Genius is being able to kill your babies. Just because you came up with three retorts you thought were hilarious doesn't mean you should have posted all three in succession.

Especially when one that made sense would have been preferable.

That supposed to be your IQ or the highest number you can count to?

I'm impressed either way. An IQ five higher than Einstein is no laughing matter. And if its the later, then wow. What can I say? Except, who's a big boy? Who is it? Who's a big smart boy?

Ooh, scans and the like!

It speaks to your intellect that you believe "posting scans" is the best indicator of a skilled debater. We get guys like you somewhat regularly at HC. A young lad shows up thinking he will educate us with his plethora of scans, only to find that he can't make a single reference we haven't all seen and discussed at length on numerous occasions. Once he realizes that simply tossing up some scans isn't going to convince anyone, he must fall back on his wit and command of logic, usually to ego-crushing results.
dear sweet pathetic attempt. You haven't impressed me at all. I could give a shit about lads "like" me over at SHC. I'm not impressed with SHC at ALL. So bringing up anything from over there, to hear means the big donut to me. And To the Einstein jab, You do realize, that there is a woman who's I.Q. is 200. And she hasn't used hers genius in the way the he did. It's a matter of how you use it, and what your adept at. The ability to problem solve and put to use those abilities in different areas are measured differently. Try to read it slowly. I'm sure it is a bit much for you.

quanchi112
dear sweet pathetic attempt. You haven't impressed me at all. I could give a shit about lads "like" me over at SHC. I'm not impressed with SHC at ALL. So bringing up anything from over there, to hear means the big donut to me. And To the Einstein jab, You do realize, that there is a woman who's I.Q. is 200. And she hasn't used hers genius in the way the he did. It's a matter of how you use it, and what your adept at. The ability to problem solve and put to use those abilities in different areas are measured differently. Try to read it slowly. I'm sure it is a bit much for you. Why dont you come over to hearochat. Id like to see you post about Darkseid over there. I defend Darkseid over there but with your exaggerations of Darkseids feats youd be torn to shreds in minutes.

KK the Great
It gets old you claiming that people wank to marvel over here. It just isnt true. Dont know what it was like two years ago but you seem to exaggerate so i think your exaggerating this as well.

The notion of a person siding with Superman because he "likes to root for the underdog" is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in weeks.

The part of me that likes the challenge of defending an underdog makes me support characters like Wonder Man in debates. Superman is the farthest thing from an underdog that exists in comics.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>