Kain vs Illidan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Utrigita
Kain cannot use his Soul sealing abilities.

Discuss

If it's unfair please let me know.

Burning thought
its unfair tbh, kain hands illidan into casualty to humble the guy

what kain could do is use his TK to put the guy in telekinetic shackles, Kain can teleport himself to escape any of illidans major attacks or create his repel shield so that the first few attacks that hit him reflect back onto illidan, he could just cast Time reaver to slow time to a crawl and cut the guy down, with a gesture all the blood could be poured dry from illidan, kain would need some more weaknesess, he could even dimension warp and blast through Illidan slashing him into molten pieces

i suggest you take kains reaver away from him, make him fight barehanded and thats a good step against making it a slight bit fair.

shin_gear
noes Illidan!

MadMel
illiden does have the advantage of flight, and his blades can maybe match the soul reaver, but given kains range of abilities, id give it to him big grin

Violent2Dope
Kain, dude to the gayness cheapness of Time Reaver.

Utrigita
Okay the match has just been altered to make it more fair for Illidan.

Kain now only has command of his weather manipulation abilities and he can Die.

Burning thought
ahh "only" weather manip and he can die? hmm..i think Illidan takes it with ease then

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Kain, dude to the gayness cheapness of Time Reaver.

Time reaver is only extra good against more than one, since this is a one on one battle, kain can use his own spell to freeze a single target in time.

MadMel
kain without his reaer can only control lightning...and it has been shown that illiden can take lightning blasts, so under the new rules, illi curb stomps him

shin_gear
Yay Illidan!

Charlotte DeBel
Kain without Reaver SUCKS in terms of actual combat...his spells would most likely be just annoyance to Illidan.

Burning thought
yes if he only has access to his elemental magic hes useless, all he can do is cast lightning, altho if it hit it could damage him greatly, it wont hit...

if you just take kains reaver away from him, hell win easily but what youve done makes it so he will have little chance

Violent2Dope
Kain is nothing without the Reaver. smile

Burning thought
hehe thought you would like to say that but ofcourse your wrong, you mean the reaver is nothing without kain, without the reaver kain can still beat pyron the same way he would with the reaver

he can still stop time, take souls etc etc.....the reaver just lets him do it to many opponents at the same time...

Violent2Dope
He doesn't beat Pyron with it either. yes

Why haven't you been mentioned here yet?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Killermovies_Community

Burning thought
He doesn't beat Pyron with it either. yes

Why haven't you been mentioned here yet?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Killermovies_Community

he does yes

because i dont overate chracters seriously, you do....

btw who makes that page, i want on it anyway stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
he does yes

because i dont overate chracters seriously, you do....

btw who makes that page, i want on it anyway stick out tongue 1. Right...Mr. Kain can destroy the planet with lightning. It took me forever to convince you that his "boundless energy manipulation" is hyperbole. Everyone overrates their characters to an extant, like when I said Pyron would easily beat Sargeras, I still think Pyron wins, but not easily. Or when you said Kain was Odin level....yeah.

2. Don't know, some say Judge, but I don't think so. Read the part on me lol.

Burning thought
1. Right...Mr. Kain can destroy the planet with lightning. It took me forever to convince you that his "boundless energy manipulation" is hyperbole. Everyone overrates their characters to an extant, like when I said Pyron would easily beat Sargeras, I still think Pyron wins, but not easily. Or when you said Kain was Odin level....yeah.

2. Don't know, some say Judge, but I don't think so. Read the part on me lol.

1. he could, in a split of a second, stop time....then no second will pass, he could destroy hundreds of planets in this split second and use the souls of those dead to power the reaver for continious time control until his finished....even if it took him within his own time bubble years to do. I dont remember saying Kain was on top of Odin, if i did i was probably hyper or drunk, i simply said he could beat Odin, odin is a mortal, he would die of old age fighting Kain, or have his mortal soul ripped from him. Boundless energy manipulation, hmm, ime still not sure about that one, you would have to play the games to understand why ime unsure since the pillars have endless powers it seems over their subject or to a degree, if it is hyperbole, the power of the energy manip is grand anyway to be put under a hyperbole phrase.

2.lol yes thats quite true, Pyrons spouce

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
1. he could, in a split of a second, stop time....then no second will pass, he could destroy hundreds of planets in this split second and use the souls of those dead to power the reaver for continious time control until his finished....even if it took him within his own time bubble years to do. I dont remember saying Kain was on top of Odin, if i did i was probably hyper or drunk, i simply said he could beat Odin, odin is a mortal, he would die of old age fighting Kain, or have his mortal soul ripped from him. Boundless energy manipulation, hmm, ime still not sure about that one, you would have to play the games to understand why ime unsure since the pillars have endless powers it seems over their subject or to a degree, if it is hyperbole, the power of the energy manip is grand anyway to be put under a hyperbole phrase.

2.lol yes thats quite true, Pyrons spouce 1. Hundreds of planets? That would take...thousands of years to do, even if he could do it, which he couldn't. You said Kain was Odin level, when he is not. Odin can go from 0-beyond lightspeed, that is fact, proven as a matter of fact. Odin has vast magical powers to use, he may be able to rip souls, not too sure on that one tho. Boundless energy manip is hyperbole, if he could, he would be like...LT level.

2. Fvck off. smile

Burning thought
1. Hundreds of planets? That would take...thousands of years to do, even if he could do it, which he couldn't. You said Kain was Odin level, when he is not. Odin can go from 0-beyond lightspeed, that is fact, proven as a matter of fact. Odin has vast magical powers to use, he may be able to rip souls, not too sure on that one tho. Boundless energy manip is hyperbole, if he could, he would be like...LT level.

2. Fvck off. smile

1. what do you mean he couldnt, hundreds of planets would be easy if time was no object, he could freeze time and punch planets for millions of years (wouldnt be this long, eventually due to his muscle usage his muscles due to his evolution would eventually become Hulk level guns and punch the planets into pieces with strokes but for argument...) So....Odin level in speed and such no, but he can stop time so speed is no object, can move through dimensions (can Odin even do this?) and Kain can deifnatley take souls, odin on the other hand afaik cannot so its moot point. LT can manipulation anything and everything, but not neccerily, theres a diffrent between having a power and being able to use it to the extent the power has potential off, he may not even know how to use his energy powers to much effect, but his only known powers are lightning and beams of energy.

2. stick out tongue i would of thot u like to be pyrons spouce

fascistcrusader
Kain

Burning thought
hmm even i dont think so, all he has now is weather control, thats not enough to kill illidan tbh, kains blasts can deal a lot of damage with lightning, but he wont be quick enough to deal enough damage before hes imapaled many times or beheaded.

MadMel
kain finished evolving at the end of defiance..he cant evolve any more, apparently laughing out loud

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
kain finished evolving at the end of defiance..he cant evolve any more, apparently laughing out loud
can he not? i never heard that bit of information, who said this?

i mean its the way of the vampires isnt it, in Blood omen 2 dont they say they gain Dark gifts according to their age and as they develop, and Raziel states in soul reaver one they had evolved many times, i have not read information or hints to say kain cannot evolve any more, it sounds absurd

Diamond Kisses
Without the theft of soul I do believe Illy can pull it trough big grin

Burning thought
well he doesnt have anything apart from his feeble lighting now, and with illidans shields hes not going to kill illidan with lightning.

Diamond Kisses
Why just lighting? ermm

I believe even a stronger version can fail against Illy, as long as he is not allowed to drain the soul yes

Burning thought
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Why just lighting? ermm

I believe even a stronger version can fail against Illy, as long as he is not allowed to drain the soul yes

laughing how the hell would that happen, theres no way stronger version could possibly lose to illidan, your forgetting time powers, without the reaver and with less than a gesture he can stop Illidan in time, shock his brain so he may become cacatonic. And with a little more than that he could drain the blood dry of illidan, people underestimate kain too much.

Diamond Kisses
Does he not need a device for his time powers?

Burning thought
no, the Soul reaver sword is the only Device kain consistently carries and it allows time slow/freeze for all in the area around him wheras his incapacitate power he does without the reaver but it can only target one being at a time.

the only completly new powers the reaver gives him are dimension movement and reality warping most of the others he already has to a certain extent.

Sado-sama
IMO, Kain wins.

MadMel
not with just lightning erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.