Ganondorf vs. Sephiroth...with a twist...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
It's a boxing match! Happy Dance

shin_gear
Ganon gets WTFpwned by Sephiroth as always.

Violent2Dope
Lol no. Ganon puts more force into his blows than Seph, has MUCH longer reach than Seph, can take a hit better than Seph, and can disintegrate people with punches. Seph's midgit self doesn't stand a chance, Seph is at most a light heavyweight, whereas Ganon is like a triple super heavywight.

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth, no contest.

Shin_Nikkolas
Wow. What a surprise. The FF7 fanboy, who knows probably nothing of Zelda, thinks Sephiroth wins.

fascistcrusader
What a surprise, the FF VII newbie, who knows nothing of Sephiroth, attempts to insult me. I don 't appreciate you flaming me like that out of nowhere, I'm going to report you. And BTW, I've played LoZ games LoZ, LttP, OoT, and MM. I know a thing or two about Link and Ganon.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
What a surprise, the FF VII newbie, who knows nothing of Sephiroth, attempts to insult me. I don 't appreciate you flaming me like that out of nowhere, I'm going to report you. And BTW, I've played LoZ games LoZ, LttP, OoT, and MM. I know a thing or two about Link and Ganon.

Clearly you don't know a thing about the King of Evil. In a boxing match Sephiroth gets pwned.

Shin_Nikkolas
I know more about Sephiroth than you as evidenced in the fact I actually have support to my claims. You speculate like the fanboy you are.

But who cares, really. You claim the Ultimania Omega was written by Square. That right there shows you don't know much of anything about FF7.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
I know more about Sephiroth than you as evidenced in the fact I actually have support to my claims. You speculate like the fanboy you are.

But who cares, really. You claim the Ultimania Omega was written by Square. That right there shows you don't know much of anything about FF7. Oh shut your yapper. You've proven on several occasions that you're in fact a Sephiroth hater.

And there you go again claiming someone knows nothing about a game they're an expert in, lolzorz..

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
Oh shut your yapper.

...you're not allowd to talk anymore.

shin_gear
Oh snap, big flame fest!

Why, does Hyper Sonic look gay in your sig?

Shin_Nikkolas
...yeah? So what? If I hate Sephiroth, it's based on facts. My foundation of dislike is bordered on the plain as day fact Seph has no reason to be a avillain which is supported 100% by the script.

I can hate him all I like but I don't deny what he can do. I don't blow him and make up things like fascist and SHM.

He's an expert how? He has a handful of facts and a barrel full of speculation.

fascistcrusader
Since when did using examples from CC, FF VII, AC and interviews with the creators cease being evidence and your warped FF VII hating mind become evidence? You've proven time and time again you are completely ignorant of Sephiroth.

You've clearly never even opened an Ultimania guide, as it is full of interviews with the creators of FF VII, and, as shown is this picture

http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/view/188675.jpg

It is published by SE.

I'm an expert because, unlike you, I know full well what I'm talking about when it comes to FF VII. All of my opinions are formed from official sources, and yours are nothing but delusions caused by your hatred for FF VII.

shin_gear
Since when did using examples from CC, FF VII, AC and interviews with the creators cease being evidence and your warped FF VII hating mind become evidence? You've proven time and time again you are completely ignorant of Sephiroth.

You've clearly never even opened an Ultimania guide, as it is full of interviews with the creators of FF VII, and, as shown is this picture

http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/view/188675.jpg

It is published by SE.

I'm an expert because, unlike you, I know full well what I'm talking about when it comes to FF VII. All of my opinions are formed from official sources, and yours are nothing but delusions caused by your hatred for FF VII. yes

fascistcrusader
Lol. Is that why Sephiroth hits with enough energy to get through anything and cause it to burst into flames, and Ganon barely knocks Link back when they fight unless he's using magic?

shin_gear
I guess that's with his sword (not that he couldn't get through things with spells) and the Link and Ganon bit is gameplay I think...

Anyway, this is apparently a boxing match involving no special powers from either but brute strength...I guess it's the only way for Ganon to beat Sephiroth? erm

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth has more strength than anything in his world, and many other beings in FF VII have more raw strength than Ganon. Thus logically, the only conclusion is that Sephiroth would be Drago and Ganon would be Apollo in this fight.

Shin_Nikkolas
Wow! Really? Interviews with the creators? Like any simple news group could do?

And, as I told you in the other thread, that means nothing.

See here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9746039& amp;highlight=PUBLISHED+userid%3A111248#post974603

Me: Note that the UOG odes not count as what the creators say. It wasn't even written by Square.

Your brilliant counter:
"Is that why the book says "published by Square Enix" right on the cover"

I mean, come on. Even a simpleton like you has to know written by and published by has zero relation. It's not the words of the creator as you toted it as.

Shin_Nikkolas
Soory n00b but I guess you need to learn how to debate.

Here, we use facts.

See all those nice quotes from the game?

The UOG?

See the links with sources?

Who provided them?

Oh...it was ME.

And what did you do, EVERY time someone asked you for a source to your claim?

"IT'S IN THE UOG!!!!!!!"

I mean, come on.

Stop being a troll.

fascistcrusader
So your counter argument about the UOG is to give a link of you saying the same argument I just disproved, and me laughing at you? You really don't understand this concept of debate, the goal isn't to make yourself look foolish.laughing

Now, here's the thing sport. The creators words are in the UOG. They are credited with all the information in it. It isn't legal to credit someone with something they didn't say. ANd then consider Square Enix wouldn't publish it if the creators didn't actually say it. You're sad position is more indefensible then you thinking you know more about FF VII than me shin gear, or SHM.

fascistcrusader
laughing Is that why every time I'm asked for where I got my infor from I give a statement from the UOG? Is that why I've given countless examples from FF VII, CC and AC? Also, I've never once refused to give a source. Silly nikkolas, you need to calm down and accept the fact that your FF VII knowledge is severely limited.

laughing That would be you silly.

Shin_Nikkolas
PUBLISHED BY you frickin' retard.

Stop trolling and get banned already.

They're also on random sites around the internet.

Does that mean that site is the word of the creators?

No? It means just that part with the words is the words of the creator and everything else has no relation whatsoever?

That's the UOG. Some interviews with the actual makers of the game but everything else is not their words. Not even Square's words.

Says who? You're the dumbshit who said the makers of CC "got confused" with the scene in the reactor and what happens to Sephiroth.

So, what happened there? Oh yes. Square published something the creators didn't actually say. in fact, you yourself said Nomura claims Cloud remembers things wrong.

Square got money for the thing. So they published it. THat's allt here is to it.

LOL SHM thinks we saw Sephiroth go intangible.

So, anyone who got 2/3 through just FFVII knows more than him.

shin_gear
Do you want to get restricted Nikk? erm

Shin_Nikkolas
Nope. you're pretty much a troll.

shin_gear
He's a troll for typing things you don't like to read? haermm

Seriously, how is he a troll? erm

Shin_Nikkolas
The act of posting false messages is trolling.

Claiming the UOG is the "word of the creators" is a false message as it wasn't written by them at all.

Thus, trolling.

fascistcrusader
Lol, Square didn't publish anything the creators didn't say. They legally can't do it because the information is credited to the creators, and why would they upset they're best game creators who have made them rich, risking them leaving the company? The answer they wouldn't and didn't. You're just ignorant of all things FF VII because you don't like it, stop being blinded by your fanboyism.

Learn to read cowboy. I said game testers who had never seen LO or played BC.

Once again, learn a little about FF VII. That "Sephiroth" was really Jenova, in AC Sephiroth is physically made up of just Jenova. SHM's line of thought is far more logical than you thinking SE likes to piss off the people who make them rich.

fascistcrusader
You really are incopetent. For starters, the UOG is the words of the creators, just because you don't want to accept that doesn't make it less true. Second of all, trolling is "posting with the sole intent of annoying others," so you don't even know what trolling is.

shin_gear
You really are incopetent. For starters, the UOG is the words of the creators, just because you don't want to accept that doesn't make it less true. Second of all, trolling is "posting with the sole intent of annoying others," so you don't even know what trolling is. Apparently so.

Shin_Nikkolas
Um...no he's not. He's made of Jenova Cells and Spirit Energy....

Shin_Nikkolas
Nope. Absolutely none of that was written by Kitase or any of the others except the interviews.

Get a brain.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:Troll&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title
To deliberately post false or controversial messages to gain attention for the sake of attention, usually from people who genuinely want to help. The act of posting false messages is called trolling.
www.actewagl.com.au/education/Glossary/default.aspx

Man are you right about ANYTHING?

fascistcrusader
The only physical make up of AC Sephiroth is Jenova cells. Learn to read tiger. Spirit energy is not tangible, so it wouldn't affect SHM's theory. Notice how Kadaj can put materia directly into his body?

fascistcrusader
Yep, its all credited to them, they were the source of all the info for it and the subjects being interviewed in it.

Take your own advice, Jr.

Notice it says false or controversial, like I said. And not to mention, thats the only definition on the page that even half supports you, all the others ssay its posting solely to annoy or incite a flame war.

Apparently I'm right about everything we've discussed. Are you ever right about anything?

shin_gear
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:Troll&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title
To deliberately post false or controversial messages to gain attention for the sake of attention, usually from people who genuinely want to help. The act of posting false messages is called trolling.
www.actewagl.com.au/education/Glossary/default.aspx

Man are you right about ANYTHING? You're pretty much trying to convince us that you're a troll then, not to mention a flamer.

Shin_Nikkolas
Says the guy who says the UOG is the word of the creators when none of it was written by them or said to be their words. So.....

Yeah. You really need to learn how to debate. It would only be their words if they wrote it or if it was said they directly said it.

fascistcrusader
laughing It is the words of the creators, sport. They're credited with the info in it, it has plenty of interviews with them in it, Square Enix published it as their words.

I need to learn how to debate? laughing Says the troll who's only counter argument boils down to a childish "nuh uh."

shin_gear
Wait..he's saying none of it is in accordance to what the creators say despite the SE logo being printed right on it? erm

fascistcrusader
Apparently he thinks SE likes to piss off its creators by saying they said a bunch of stuff they didn't, thus jeapordizing a large part of their income. Not to mention its not legal.

shin_gear
Wierd...

Shin_Nikkolas
Funny. i never said that.

You've said it though.

I said none of it is the words of the creators except the inteviews Which it isn't.

Sorry you have a reading comprehension problem.

fascistcrusader
Actually you did. Right here you say none of it is from them.

Nikk, you're going to have to accept that the UOG is official canon from the creators, there is no disputing this fact.

Looks like its till you with the lack of comprehension. Its sad because you can't even comprehend what you wrote. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't so arrogant in your foolishness.

Shin_Nikkolas
Nope. it's canon but not the words of the creators. They did not write it. No one was writing what they said. Thus it's not their words.

Not hard to figure out, bud.

I never said this:
"Apparently he thinks SE likes to piss off its creators by saying they said a bunch of stuff they didn't, thus jeapordizing a large part of their income. Not to mention its not legal."

I never once said that. You keep saying I do but that's nothing new. Making up things, i mean.

Still can't read I see.

fascistcrusader
Have you ever even seen a copy of the UOG? All evidence says you have not. I own one, I know what I'm talking about. It is the words of the creators, it wouldn't be canon if they didn't approve of the UOG.

When did I say you said that exact quote? Oh right, I never did. I said you must think that, because that would be the case if your silly theory was true. Learn to read sport.laughing

See above, you're the one who seems completely illiterate.laughing

Lana
The act of posting false messages is trolling.

Claiming the UOG is the "word of the creators" is a false message as it wasn't written by them at all.

Thus, trolling.

No, actually, 'posting false messages' is NOT trolling.

Trolling is posting things for the sole purpose of getting a negative reaction.

Shin_Nikkolas, your bashing is out of control, though. I am closing this thread and that's a warning for you. If it continues, it will be a ban.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.