lex luthor vs the joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
this is a competition between luthor and joker to see who can break batman first. The objective is to break batman's pride and spirit not to kill him. they both have a year of prep to do as they please. the dark knight has absolutely no idea of what's about to go down. Everyone acting in character, who wins.

SevenShackles
lex will only get him pissed off. joker ftw.
he is the godamned joker damn it.

lando005
i'm sure luthor's atleast able to turn the city and gov against him

SevenShackles
Originally posted by lando005
i'm sure luthor's atleast able to turn the city and gov against him

i would imagine its nothing he cant deal with even if he was outed and everyone knew batman was bruce wayne he could probly deal with it. if not let that be his excuse to go even further underground and be batman 24-7. just seeing joker ****s with him, im sure with a YEAR to think about it the joker could serious **** him up and get him questioning things, or on some level wanna give up before someone picks him up or he comes to his senses. jokers twisted mind and history with bats i think gives him the win.

lando005
i am forgetting joker's larger history with the bat so let's give lex 3 years to joker's 1

redhotrash
Could Luthor use underhanded buisness dealings to bankrupt Wayne Enterprises?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by redhotrash
Could Luthor use underhanded buisness dealings to bankrupt Wayne Enterprises?

well you would assume he would do such a thing but in the end it wouldnt work tword the goal to break his pride and spirite.. as i said it would piss him off, he either get it back, or be batman 24-7 or some crap. it wouldnt break him than just make his life difficult.

lando005
Originally posted by redhotrash
Could Luthor use underhanded buisness dealings to bankrupt Wayne Enterprises? he can do anything short of killing him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.