doom vs ultron vs the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
doom's plan: doom has created a star base in a Lagrange point in earth's orbit and has created a black hole gravity cannon. capable of creating black holes that he can control anywhere on earth and for defense the entire base is surrounded by a heavy gravity distortion barrier which makes getting to the base impossible by conventional means or even by teleportation it is even powerful enough to keep sentry out. His demands.... surrender to doom ore be sucked into oblivion.

mean while

ultronn has developed her own plans. she has designed a device that neutrlizes the atomic fusion/fission process thus rendering all forms of nuclear activity inert. This devices also has a side effect of jamming all forms or radio waves and wireless communication within a given radius, effectively crippling the worlds communications system, and has begun to seed the earth with her atomic jammers. She has also created an army of sentinel sized ultron drones and has begun her invasion of earth, she is also operating out of a desert base that is temporally shifted 5 seconds out ahead of time. Her demands... surrender and die

naturally there is a conflict of interest here and our earth heroes are caught in the middle.

everyone acting in character what happens

lando005
a little too much with the set up on this one?

Galvaclaw
Very nice. Ultron's plan is based off Zafts invasion plan from Gundam seed right? If not it's a huge coincidence. This would make a really nice summer crossover. The heroes win but with many casualities and nothing is ever the same, for a year.

lando005
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Very nice. Ultron's plan is based off Zafts invasion plan from Gundam seed right? If not it's a huge coincidence. This would make a really nice summer crossover. The heroes win but with many casualities and nothing is ever the same, for a year. very preceptive it was the atomic jammer part that tipped you off wasn't it. Yea it is, I originally thought of making 2 separate threads for this but then i thought something as random as 2 separate world domination plans going off at the same time by 2 completely different people never really happens in comics so this would make a nice twist. In the end this turns into a nice 3 way brawl for control of the earth

lando005
really think something like that would be a good summer event?

Galvaclaw
Yeah, The climax could have Captain America returning to team up with Iron man and fight doom, while Thor and sentry take the fight to Ultron.

lando005
maybe i should copy write this before someone at marvel sees it

Wonder Man
You missed the point. SEX. Doom wants someone and Ultron too.
The heros win with Captain America scoring big on Sersi.

lando005
Originally posted by Wonder Man
You missed the point. SEX. Doom wants someone and Ultron too.
The heros win with Captain America scoring big on Sersi. ok that was totally random

TricksterPriest
Doom's defense system sounds like Zone of the Enders. Anyone who's played the game, doesn't it sound like Aumaan's space-compression barrier?

Galvaclaw
I was thinking more Martian succesor Nadesico.

NiņoAraņa
i'm not a big enough geek for this site, me thinks. haermm

TricksterPriest
I was thinking more Martian succesor Nadesico.

Whoops. embarrasment At least Doom doesn't have Aestivalis units defending his base. stick out tongue

lando005
I was thinking more Martian succesor Nadesico. you know i wasn't stealing material from anyone when i thought of doom's angle in this but now that you mention it... yea your right

all doom needs now is a bunch of crazy women in love with him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.