Marvel Boy vs Invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Noh-Varr VS Invincible

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noh-Varr
rolling on floor laughing
why doesnt anyone give a crap bout lil marvel boy lol.

Switch 07
Whats his power level?

Because Invincible is tough.

KK the Great
His power level is hard to pin down because his powers are so unconventional. Nanobite spit that invades the mind of anyone he spits on? I'm not sure how to rank that.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by KK the Great
His power level is hard to pin down because his powers are so unconventional. Nanobite spit that invades the mind of anyone he spits on? I'm not sure how to rank that.

yeah thats why i matched him up to someone like Invincible, has alot of durability but marvel boy has his own abilities that he can throw at him for a win.

as in strenght? along those lines i dont think he is throwing a beating like he has taken in the scans in his respect thread.

which btw i think is awesome. great job on all those respect threads. but like KK said his powers are on the unconventional side so its hard to say. unless you wanna go with 'he takes him and leaves him in space' but thats kinda cheap lol

Switch 07
Unless someone shows me some scans I am siding with Invincible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.