Vergil vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
Vergil as he appears in Devil May Cry 3 vs Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. They both have all of their weapons available to them. Fight occurs in a large open arena.

shin_gear
Dante = Vergil

Dante > Hayabusa

Therefore:

Vergil > Ryu Hayabusa.

^j/k

Vergil wins anyway.

Let's not say "any" weapon. Arguing for Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade is a pain in the ass.

Csdabest
Um why. Does Virgil have Devil Trigger, Quick Silver, or Super Sparda. I didnt think they do. And that was the only thing to giv him an upper hand

Ryu Hayabusa. Flying swallow for the win

Violent2Dope
Flying Swallow is my favorite move. big grin

Superboy Prime
Vergil.

Unfortunately for Ryu; Vergil has the same healing factor as Dante, is even more skilled with swords than Dante and is as fast as Dante.

Hayabusa stands no chance.

He will impress Vergil though.

Csdabest
Yeah and Dante can be killed by removing his head. Ryu is fast as hell and has a habid of lopping off heads.

Flying swallow ftw

shin_gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Hayabusa stands no chance.

He will impress Vergil though. Sentence one and two don't go so well to be honest.

'Neway, I've yet to be notified if beheading the Sparda bros. would kill them. If that would kill them, Ryu does in fact stand a chance considering Vergil doesn't have QS; if he did this would be more one-sided.

Csdabest
Vergil Would get pooped on in weapon combat. Ryu is too skilled. Nit only is he fast and skilled but he is fast and skilled at the same time which is deadly. And guess What....>.> HE GETS FASTER in the New Ninja Gaiden. If the stories continue. He might rival sonic in speed. j/p

But yeah. Ryubusa should win. Dark Dragon Blade for the win. But he does have other weapons that re highly effective aginst sword users.

shin_gear

Csdabest
Long staffs are highly effective aginst sword users. Cuz of the range it puts between them. And Ryu has a habit of popping heads off with his staff. So attacking at distance with speed and superior or on par skill is dangerous which is another reason why virgil will fail.

shin_gear
The staff beheads enemies because it has those spikes at the end. Hayabusa ftW.

Superboy Prime
Beheading Vergil or Dante is doubtful considering their healing factor. Fact of the matter is with how fast their body heals its impossible to actually behead them. Their skin would just heal itself back together the instant its no longer being pierced by the blade. Now if Hayabusa somehow stops Vergil's healing factor then yes...he might stand a chance.

Fact of the matter is Vergil has that nasty healing factor of his. Is incredibly fast as well(view Vergil vs Dante in the rain) and is extremely skilled.

Hayabusa is not taking this win home.

Csdabest
Um. The head chopping is instant. So yeah. he gets his head lopped off. nd Ryu will have a healing factor in Ninja Gaiden as well. Muahahahahahahaa

shin_gear
Originally posted by Csdabest
Um. The head chopping is instant. So yeah. he gets his head lopped off. nd Ryu will have a healing factor in Ninja Gaiden as well. Muahahahahahahaa LOL.

Csdabest
Originally posted by shin_gear
LOL.

lol

shin_gear
................Hayabusa can heal with potions. He doesn't need a healing factor.

Csdabest
But he gets on in Ninja Gaiden 2. Game Mechanic or Not. He gets one which makes my day. I HAD TO START THE GAME LL THE WAY OVER. On very hard because I didnt have enough health to beat vigorian empire.

shin_gear
I want some Vigoorian pussy (Rachel) droolio

Csdabest
Reported

Csdabest
Just playing but RACHEL IS ALL MIND. GET AWAY FROM MY VIDEO GAME GIRL FRIEND. Oh and ten bucks Rachel can pull off a flying swallow better than Ryubusa

Sado-sama
Reported detropeR

Just playing but RACHEL IS ALL MIND. GET AWAY FROM MY VIDEO GAME GIRL FRIEND.No you just don't understand. I have to have her. sad

Oh and ten bucks Rachel can pull off a flying swallow better than Ryubusa Dude..your humor is awesome big grin. I'm profiling that.

Superboy Prime
Um. The head chopping is instant. So yeah. he gets his head lopped off. nd Ryu will have a healing factor in Ninja Gaiden as well. Muahahahahahahaa

Vergil/Dante's healing factor is pretty much instant. Have you seen how Dante's chest instantly heals once he finally decides to remove the axes out of his chest in DMC3?

Csdabest
In the same Game. In the video cutscene,. I seen Dante fallem to a stab to the gut. Wear is the healing factor there

Csdabest
Also. Is that a healing factor or lazyness of the developers showing existing wounds. Game Developers have a habbit of not keeping up with damage in video games

Burning thought
DMC 3 has a problem with its graphics engine, not seeming to be able to show wounds very well, it is a fairly old engine afterall wink

chopping their heads off, dont be ridiculous, if a bros head gets lopped, hes a gonner, growing his head back roll eyes (sarcastic) i cant really say who would win this though, its more a battle of speed, so whos fastest?

they can both teleport, Vergils reaction speed is incredible since he can smash bulletes out of the air while spinning his sword.

Sado-sama
That healing factor was shown in a cutscene, so it's safe to say it is nearly instant, plus look at all the great details displayed in slow motion.

Csdabest
If so. Then why didnt his healing factor help Dante when he got stabbed

Sado-sama
Just one of those cases. Idk...ask Charlotte DeBel.

Superboy Prime
If so. Then why didnt his healing factor help Dante when he got stabbed

Its a DMC cliche to have Dante get stabbed on his own sword so he gets pissed and finally finishes everything.

Besides what about the time Alastor impaled him in the first DMC, and Dante pushed himself upwards with Alastor completely ripping his torso wide open only to appear unharmed a second later.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Its a DMC cliche to have Dante get stabbed on his own sword so he gets pissed and finally finishes everything.

Besides what about the time Alastor impaled him in the first DMC, and Dante pushed himself upwards with Alastor completely ripping his torso wide open only to appear unharmed a second later.

it rips his torso wide open? i thot it just impaled him and he pushes himself off it

Superboy Prime
Perhaps I exagerated, but the point is he did push himself off it...but in a very painful way. He didn't just take it off; he pushed himself upwards and had the blade completely slice his body until he was free.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.