Bi-racials shouldn't represent the dominate race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheesebits
The only house hold name of a bi-racial female is H. Barry, but you can't walk outside and find bi-racials or blacks who look like her, so why should she be considered black, you can't get that look unless you are mixed or surgery or skin bleach.

Look up Wife beating caught on video on youtube to see the other one, she's mixed and some are labeling her as "black", it's stupid.

Devil King
Originally posted by Cheesebits
it's stupid.

debbiejo
Bi-racials are beautiful.

On another note I read that in many, many years to come, there will not be anymore red heads. They'll all be blended.

chithappens
what the **** is the point of this thread

debbiejo
Red Heads..........

Bardock42
We are pretty sure that this is Oncewhite's sock, right?

I know, I know, it's possible that it's Whirly playing Oncewhite...but either way, we are 99.9% certain this is a sock, right?

debbiejo
BROWN SUGAR!!

Cheesebits
Originally posted by Bardock42
We are pretty sure that this is Oncewhite's sock, right?

I know, I know, it's possible that it's Whirly playing Oncewhite...but either way, we are 99.9% certain this is a sock, right?

Once white with whirly?

Was this the one that once had East Indian servants as a little girl and called one of them a macocca? That isn't very nice of her, but did she claim she was soul switched because of that? Weird world 'cause people have done much worse then name calling.

Or did she say that she was a little girl and she was snatched and put through a soul switch ceremony and she did not realize what was going on because she was a little girl at that time? Sad if he/she believes it, evil if that actually took place.

What's up with whirly? Did she or he state they were once white? Once clear? Twice clear?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Once white with whirly?

Was this the one that once had East Indian servants as a little girl and called one of them a macocca? That isn't very nice of her, but did she claim she was soul switched because of that? Weird world 'cause people have done much worse then name calling.

Or did she say that she was a little girl and she was snatched and put through a soul switch ceremony and she did not realize what was going on because she was a little girl at that time? Sad if he/she believes it, evil if that actually took place.

What's up with whirly? Did she or he state they were once white? Once clear? Twice clear?
Shut the **** up, sock.

Cheesebits
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Shut the **** up, sock.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
I'd go for Whirly now.

Violent2Dope
The only house hold name of a bi-racial female is H. Barry, but you can't walk outside and find bi-racials or blacks who look like her, so why should she be considered black, you can't get that look unless you are mixed or surgery or skin bleach.

Look up Wife beating caught on video on youtube to see the other one, she's mixed and some are labeling her as "black", it's stupid. Nigga please.

Blax_Hydralisk
cracker please.

chithappens
I'm still wondering how you account for the fact that hardly any person on Earth is a "pure" blood of any race.

Cheesebits
Why is it that e-harmony (the commercial) never advertises bi-racial couples?

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm mixed, and everyone's heard of me. I'm the great Blaxican.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I'm mixed, and everyone's heard of me. I'm the great Blaxican. Whatever you say white boy.

Blax_Hydralisk

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Stop oppressing my people, cracker ass honkey!

Secretus
Why is it that e-harmony (the commercial) never advertises bi-racial couples?

haermm

Whirlysplat

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Do you have a problem with someone or people that are Bi-racial?

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Stop oppressing my people, cracker ass honkey!

"There ain't no niggas 'round here. only nigga 'round here is you. A filthy, dirty, swamp runnin' nigga."

Morgan Freeman owns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.