Published A Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
What if you finally had your life story published in a book for all the world to see and all the people in this book would be exposed, yet their names would be changed. Do you think that they would come after you for what you said about them? Keep in mind that your publisher just gave you a huge check and you can do what ever you wanted with it. What would be your concerns be if it would expose certain people?

BTW congratulate me.

lord xyz
Is it possible that this thread was hijacked before a single reply?!

Bardock42
Depends on whether I like the people.

Money is nice though.

debbiejo
MONEY IS GREAT!!!!!

SelphieT
Well, with that money you could get protection hmm

dadudemon
Originally posted by SelphieT
Well, with that money you could get protection hmm

What does preventing pregnancy have to do with publishing a book? confused

debbiejo
Thank you.........NOT

SelphieT
Originally posted by dadudemon
What does preventing pregnancy have to do with publishing a book? confused

I meant aids..... I mean bodyguards!

Bardock42
I meant aids..... I mean bodyguards! Like Superman? eek!

You think she could hire Superman as her bodyguard? eek!

Really? That's soooooo coool.

Mindship
Originally posted by debbiejo
What if you finally had your life story published in a book for all the world to see and all the people in this book would be exposed, yet their names would be changed.

BTW congratulate me.
Congratulations.

*wondering what she changed Mindship to*

SelphieT
Originally posted by Bardock42
Like Superman? eek!

You think she could hire Superman as her bodyguard? eek!

Really? That's soooooo coool.

I'd rather Batman, but yeah.

Bardock42
I'd rather Batman, but yeah. I'd rather have Batman, too. But we both know he doesn't need the money.

His comics sell afterall.

SelphieT
I'd rather have Batman, too. But we both know he doesn't need the money.

His comics sell afterall.

Oh, I totally disregarded that. You have a point.

Maybe I'd choose the Flash then.

Bardock42
Oh, I totally disregarded that. You have a point.

Maybe I'd choose the Flash then.

Yeah, or Green Lantern.

I don't think slave for super aliens pays well.

JacopeX
Then I would go to jail because it will reveal about all the children I strangled and all the prostitutes I bought. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SelphieT
Yeah, or Green Lantern.

I don't think slave for super aliens pays well.

Yeah....

And maybe I'll buy my sidekick too. It'd have to be Tank Girl.

Bardock42
Yeah....

And maybe I'll buy my sidekick too. It'd have to be Tank Girl. Does tank girl even have a tank? And no y chromosome for that matter.

Originally posted by Mindship
Congratulations.

*wondering what she changed Mindship to*

I read it already. It says "that idiot" multiple times when I recall to have had discussions with you.

Thing is, it seems to also do that with all other things I am sure I participated. Might be a typo.

SelphieT
Does tank girl even have a tank? And no y chromosome for that matter.

I read it already. It says "that idiot" multiple times when I recall to have had discussions with you.

Thing is, it seems to also do that with all other things I am sure I participated. Might be a typo.

Of course she has a tank! If she didn't have a tank, she'd be No-Tank Girl.

And she has two x chromosomes.

ragesRemorse
What if you finally had your life story published in a book for all the world to see and all the people in this book would be exposed, yet their names would be changed. Do you think that they would come after you for what you said about them? Keep in mind that your publisher just gave you a huge check and you can do what ever you wanted with it. What would be your concerns be if it would expose certain people?

BTW congratulate me.

Well,if i didnt obtain people's permission to include my experiences with them in the book and was forced to change their names. i would most certainly include that special little disclaimer saying that all similarities to people are purely coincidental. wink

That way im protected by the law for any type of retaliation they might attempt on me

debbiejo
Congratulations.

*wondering what she changed Mindship to* Minehat.

Zeal Ex Nihilo

BTW congratulate me.
I think that people would probably be pissed at me. Would they "come after" me? No, but they'd probably yell at me.

debbiejo
Well, it's the price one pays, I guess.

inimalist
lol

I can't imagine it changing too much. Its not like I pretend to be nice to the people I would slam in a book anyways...

debbiejo
Well, sometimes people get angry when the truth comes out about them. Especailly if their family reads it, or it is sent to them.

Mindship
Minehat. Sounds German. cool

Robtard

BTW congratulate me.

Wonders how interesting your life is/was that someone thinks people will want to read abiut it...

debbiejo
You'd be surprised. eek!

Sounds German. cool It does, doesn't it. LOL

Devil King

BTW congratulate me.

Hey, as long as I'm in it, I'm happy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.