Sephiroth vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Any comic version of Hulk.

AC Sephiroth since that is his strongest form.

Who wins this?

shin_gear
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Also if you noticed it says on the forum page that you should read the rules before posting in it.

Shin_Nikkolas
You apparently missed Hulk Hogan vs. Galactus.

shin_gear
It was supposed to get locked then. Rugal Bernstein vs. Lobo was locked for the sole reason Rugal originated from a game. This thread is very like that one.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Any comic version of Hulk.

shocklaugh

Hulk wins.

Violent2Dope
You apparently missed Hulk Hogan vs. Galactus. I made that thread. Hogan fvckin stomped his ass.

Shin_Nikkolas
I know.

And Hulk ****in' stomps Seph's ass.

Violent2Dope
Yepperz. Seph's only real chance is running like a pansy.

horrorwolf
Hulk 80/10.

psycho gundam
hulk rams the sword sideways up sepheroth's ass

Kurash
until sephiroth summons a super nova that was obliterating planets left and right and zeros it in on huc

psycho gundam
so....you forgot to resurrect him then remove the sword from his ass before he could attack, just pointing that out

Kurash
sep is much faster than huc

psycho gundam
running away doesn't count

Kurash
have you seen advent children?

psycho gundam
yeah it was cool, im a character modeler myself.

but have you seen wwh? 4 issues already and the body count is huge, and the guys he owned were legends. how about this, in the same span of time it took hulk to do all the stuff he did in wwh, simply replace hulk with sepheroth. do you think he can replicate all the feats the hulk did? unscathed i might add

Kurash
is this thread a question of replicating feats? Since sep and huc are completely different in every aspect you cant use that arguement. If sep was a bruiser like huc, then it might hold some weight, but it doesnt here.

Really Sep could possibly do it in one issue just in a different fashion, after becoming one with the earth and then blasting it with a supernova destroying the earth and every hero on it.

Shin_Nikkolas
A weaker version of Hulk smashed something twice the size of Earth in one blow... I'm pretty sure he can handle that piece of crap in that stupid cinema. And Meteor. AT THE SAME TIME.

Kurash
A weaker version of Hulk smashed something twice the size of Earth in one blow... I'm pretty sure he can handle that piece of crap in that stupid cinema. And Meteor. AT THE SAME TIME.

ok well it did a little more than smashing a planet, as sephiroths attack completely obliterated 2 planets leaving absolutely nothing left. A little different than just smashing it into a couple pieces.

Plus it caused the sun to explode as well

Taun we1
Seph wins.............. End of story.

psycho gundam
hell no

silverstream
seph dies before he can summon.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Charlotte DeBel

While being shot into it from sort of a cannon. Cannonball is a lot smaller than a stone wall yet it can be used to destroy walls...
Not legitimate punshing feat and lifting strength has almost nothing to do with fighting.

Shin_Nikkolas
All it did was launch him to a position to hit the thing....

It did nothing to his strength.

Actually yes, yes it does.

If The Hulk can lift a mountain, it's indiciative of what his punches can do to you.

Decimus
A blade the width of an atom FTW. Sephiroth was basically a god.

Shin_Nikkolas
Thor is a god too.

Galvaclaw
Let's look at this way Sephiroth is a roughly class 30 bullet timer with slightly above Spiderman durability and good but not amazing regen. He's also got a lot of magic.

Super nova is symbolic it's not really blowing up the solar system he casts it multiple times in the battle and yet the planet remains undamaged. Meteor isn't viable as it takes a week to come.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Super nova is symbolic it's not really blowing up the solar system he casts it multiple times in the battle and yet the planet remains undamaged. Meteor isn't viable as it takes a week to come. Despite the fact that Eden can nuke a planet several times and some other boss from FFVIII can grab the same 3 planets over and over again in gameplay when they're repeating the attacks. I guess those are illusions as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think Hulk vs. Safer/Seifer Sephiroth is pretty obvious..well...only to those who are aware of the truth of S. Sephiroth anyway.

And I'm surprised this hasn't been closed yet as it's against the rules.

Terryc250
Not much has been shown by AC Sephiroth but basically

Sephiroth died, but his willpower was too powerful that he refused to merge with the lifestream, and reformed his body, he was alive again, until he was defeated at the end of FFVII, he died and contaminated the lifestream and created Geostigma the disease, he came alive once again in FFVII AC, even more powerful

AC Sephiroth had the power of the world, he had control over all of the negative lifestream, which wouldve shortly took over all of the lifestream, thats like someone having control over all of the dead souls on earth..

He was stated more powerful then any FFVII character by the creators themselves, which means hes above Chaos, who moves at lightspeed and was able to quake the whole earth in a blow, and omega, all the WEAPONs, etc

If he wasnt stopped, he wouldve used earth as a vessel and travelled the cosmos raiding other planets.

Too bad during the final battle he toyed around too much, and was stopped once again.

None of that is real fact, but just ur opinion.. it was never stated anywhere that supernova was just "symbolic" and not real. If you use that logic, then ALL summon are "symbolic" because because lots of summons r cast multiple times with grounds that have been destroyed coming back every summon, etc

Galvaclaw
Nothing states its not symbolic. Gameplay mechanics have never been canon, unless you think Tidus can tank automatic weapons fire.

Terryc250
Nothing states that its not symbolic because common sense tells ppl "what you see is what it is" unless stated otherwise, and it was never stated otherwise.

Gameplay mechanics is what makes it unrealistic, if it was used in a cutscene or movie, it would be different.. like bahamut for example in AC.

Galvaclaw
Only cutscenes are canon not the in game battles. If Sephiroth ever used Super nova in a cutscene it would be valid. Battles have never matched what it shown of the characters capabilities in cutcenes. Also why would Sephiroth need the black materia if he was a casual solar system buster?

Terryc250
Black materia was a requirement in making a perfect wound in the planet so while the planet heals itself Sephiroth will be in the middle of the wound absorbing the lifestream.

So what your saying is 95% of FFVII isnt cannon? Because only about 5% of it was cutscene, how about when you got to see Sephiroth inventory during battle? Did he really not have all those materia? The Fire3, Quake3, Cure3, etc? I'd understand if Clouds inventory wasnt cannon because it could've been different depending on who is playing the game, but Sephiroths materia is permanantly there, no matter what, Sephiroth had those materia equipped and was meant to have those materia, or else the creators wouldnt make him have them in the first place.

Galvaclaw
Yes I'm saying what happens in the battls is no indication of how powerful they are.

If you think an attack that shows the solar sytem being destroyed but afterwards the solar system in undamaged and it can be used multiple times without doing any lasting damage to the Solar system is real then I worry about you.

Kurash
Yes I'm saying what happens in the battls is no indication of how powerful they are.

If you think an attack that shows the solar sytem being destroyed but afterwards the solar system in undamaged and it can be used multiple times without doing any lasting damage to the Solar system is real then I worry about you.

its a video game, its not symbolic, its an attack, it was made in 1997, the use the same animation over and over again

Symmetric Chaos
Since we an use any Hulk I'll choose the one that is in Banner's mind. Then he opens the door and kills Sephiroth via fear.

Terryc250

Like i said in my previous post, things happen like this in ALL summons, Titan flipping the same chunk of land over and over again even after it being destroyed it comes back, Neo bahamut lifting up that same piece of land and disinigrating it, lots of summons causing the ground to crater in, yet after the summon is over, the ground appears regular again. Of course we don't see how powerful the summon is really, because of the game mechanic called HP.

However, summon used in cutscenes are ALWAYS more powerful during the cutscenes or movie, compared to during gameplay, for example bahamut in gameplay sometimes fails to kill a small cactus creature in its blast, yet the bahamut u see in AC flies around with a mind of its own destroying everything.

Tron
Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.