Gladiator(Confident) v.s. WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Priest
huc

Evolve
Hulku

Priest
Originally posted by Evolve
Hulku
C0-s1ned

vlaaad12345
Gladiator believes himself untouchable and hulk craps his pants.

Symmetric Chaos
Gladiator underestimates Hulk, gets hit once, cries like a little kid, loses all his power and then gets eaten.

Accel
Gladiator loses 10/10.

Confidence be damned.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Accel
Gladiator loses 10/10.

Confidence be damned.

thumb up

guy222
wwh

llagrok
Gladiator wins 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Gladiator Takes 5/5

llagrok
Gladiator wins 5/10

CaptainStoic
So let me get this straight. Hulk after the Heroes Reborn arc meets up with Gladiator and nearly kills him with his bare hands. Hulk has now grown stronger and they will fight to a draw?

Faceman
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
So let me get this straight. Hulk after the Heroes Reborn arc meets up with Gladiator and nearly kills him with his bare hands. Hulk has now grown stronger and they will fight to a draw?

You already know the answer to the outcome of this fight.

Badabing
durhulk winz

guy222
WWH

tkitna
Hulk

starlock
WWHulk for the win

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

His bare hands? A nuclear power plant?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Gladiator believes himself untouchable and hulk craps his pants.

thumb up

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Metalmanx
thumb up I'm inclined to agree. I think non-PIS Gladiator (and no plot device to exploit his radiation weakness) would take a slim majority over WWH.

Unnatural-POWER
Gladiator FTW.

Same reason as Superman, you can't hit what you can't see.

In a non PIS environment, fighting at the best of their abilities, what exactly can
Hulk do to someone with the powerset of Gladiator? Smash the floor? Roar?

Lord Feron
yeah in KMC hulk doesnt have the chance but in the comics im sure glads will forget how to use his speed or other powers beside pure brawn. GLADS FTW!!

DarkFireLord
it is just as one of the writers said, "dont remember his name" WWH hast grown so strong that not even superman could defeat him. and i dont think that Gladiator would beat the crap out of Superman cause if he has the smallest doubt SM would eat him alive.

Greets,
DFL

janus77
Hulk wins. Glad's speed, whatever it is, hasn't been shown to be an encumbrance to Hulk's pounding Gladiator to dust.

Hulk can engage and fight speedsters, so who's to say that Hulk doesn't have the speed to keep up with Gladiator, when it's been shown that he does?

redhotrash
lol, Marvel writers have been towed the company line and said Hulk would beat Superman for years. And since when can Hulk move or keep up with someone travelling at the speed of light? I always figured Hulk would clock in at around 50ish mph.

janus77
Hulk's already passed escape velocity, he's fast but, the point is that in-battle, his reaction times and reflexes are such that he never has a problem tagging something/someone.

he leapt onto Surfer's board once, without Surfer slowing down for him, he's been shown to be fast enough to catch Jack of Hearts who is perhaps a mid herald leveler.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk's already passed escape velocity, he's fast but, the point is that in-battle, his reaction times and reflexes are such that he never has a problem tagging something/someone.

he leapt onto Surfer's board once, without Surfer slowing down for him, he's been shown to be fast enough to catch Jack of Hearts who is perhaps a mid herald leveler.

Riiiiiight, incredible feats.

JoH isn't a speedster even, he can fricking fly. That's really, really impressive. Not to mention as impressing as hitting Surfer's board, which Durok and Black Panther have both accomplished.

Oh yeah, the Hulk can tag ANYONE.

Ignore list, you.

Bouboumaster
Hulk win

guy222
he does

Ryo 666
Originally posted by guy222
he does Are you like 12?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Are you like 12?

No, but you are.

Endrict Nuul
Glads wins here.

Apolloknight
Comics Hulk, in a good fight.

KMC Glads in a stomp.

llagrok
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Are you like 12?

Treat guy with the respect he deserves, thank you smile

guy222
Thanks guys

Ignore em like I do

Mods already notified

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.