Meta Knight Repect!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/super-smash-bros-brawl-200605180454.jpg
respect Sir Meta Knight, leader of the Meta-knights and Kirby's rival to the end..
Meta Knight is an enigmatic character. He follows a code of honor, and usually gives Kirby a sword before they fight to be fair. He is called Kirby's rival, and while Kirby often battles him, he is certainly not evil and they have also worked towards the same goals in the past. Little is known of his background other than his rivalry with Kirby, and how they share a similar appearance. Meta Knight appears to care for his home of Dream Land as much as Kirby does..his sword is called master..

Several unique monsters and allies comprise Meta Knight's army. He leads this small group of followers, called the Meta-Knights, which consists of Axe Knight, Mace Knight, Trident Knight, and Javelin Knight. Since Meta Knight himself is the leader of the Meta-Knights, he is sometimes referred to as "Sir Meta Knight". All of them appeared in Kirby's Adventure and Kirby Super Star at various points in the games to fight Kirby. Another minion of his is an eagle-like bird who pilots his Halberd in Kirby Super Star.
Meta Knight wields a powerful sword, and wears a blue cloak and light blue-silver mask. In some games, his mask is removed, revealing that he looks like Kirby, except that his body is blue..
meta knight has been shown to -
- fly at high speeds
- create fiery tornadoes by stabbing his sword into the ground..
- turn himself into a tornado (this is also seen in super smash bros. brawl as his B move) http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/images/basic05/basic05_070828a.jpg
- execute a high speed midair dash (this is also seen in SSBB as his >B move) http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/images/basic05/basic05_070828b.jpg
- shoot beams from his sword
- continuously slash as near super sonic speeds
- create copies of his sword that fly around and home in on Kirby
- create sparks/energy balls that also home in on Kirby
- transform his cape into bat wings to fly
- use his cape as a shield (this is only shown in SSBB)
- his SSBB final smash http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/metaknight.html

respect now!!

ESB -1138
MetaKnight is so uber cool. I wonder if it is a good thing or a bad thing that he hasn't gotten his own spin-off game.

Venomous Yoshi
What kind of spin-off game would he have?

MadMel
im not an expert on final smashes, but by watching videos of some, it looks like MK's appears to be the hardest to execute perfectly..some finals smashes ive seen give the others plenty of time to escape..meta's needs everyone on the same ground level, and requires someone to be very close to him..if theres an escape time, this ones gonna fail miserably 9/10 sad
hopefully im dead wrong in my analysis stick out tongue

ESB -1138
And if you fight someone who can teleport...

shin_gear
A head a pair of hands and feet...quite the definition of gheyness.

j/k

Venomous Yoshi
Don't forget the sword.

shin_gear
Yeah, don't forget the ghey sword.

Venomous Yoshi
It isn't "ghey".

Ozone
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
What kind of spin-off game would he have?

It better not be a platform game that the various other Kirby games.

MadMel
i doubt there will be a spin off just for meta knight..face it, itll just be like playing as sword kirby for the whole thing, only with cooler attack animations stick out tongue

MadMel
anyways, some vids
kirby superstar
eEul200VK8E
SSBB
8bnZtU5c8Qw
SSBB2
NoF97-3C-Rc

Neo Darkhalen
He is greaat, go Metaknight.

Sol Valentine
I'm gonna kick Sonic's ass with Metaknight in SSBB.

Neo Darkhalen
We are ALL looking forward to joining the Brawl, are we not guy's.

MadMel
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I'm gonna kick Sonic's ass with Metaknight in SSBB.
QFT!

no expression...................................what do you think roll eyes (sarcastic)

j/k stick out tongue

anywho, more vids

he has a weird voice laughing out loud
kErJS9CJVMU
final smash (around 2:30 )
-9bqdOH3js0

Neo Darkhalen
God could those two people, be anymore annoying.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
God could those two people, be anymore annoying.

...who? rolling on floor laughing

Neo Darkhalen
those in the Final Smash Vid.

MadMel
laughing out loud

Ozone
Who else could he be talking about?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Ozone

SHM and fascistcrusader?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Ozone

Who are you talking to?

shin_gear
Originally posted by ESB -1138
SHM and fascistcrusader? You and sonicx20? stick out tongue

Ozone
Who are you talking to?

I was talking to that ESB guy.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh Ok.

MadMel
metaknight beats fox, without using special abilities stick out tongue
UjCvWyomKFQ

Neo Darkhalen
LOL

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
metaknight beats fox, without using special abilities stick out tongue
UjCvWyomKFQ

Don't go there

Neo Darkhalen
Why?

MadMel
Why?

Sado-sama

MadMel
Originally posted by Sado-sama

Neo Darkhalen
???

What is going on, why are you SPAMMING.

MadMel
1. its fun
2. its fun
3. its fun
4 it-ok fine ill stop erm

go metaknight

Neo Darkhalen
Metaknight rules.

Sado-sama
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/super-smash-bros-brawl-200605180454.jpg
respect Sir Meta Knight, leader of the Meta-knights and Kirby's rival to the end..
Meta Knight is an enigmatic character. He follows a code of honor, and usually gives Kirby a sword before they fight to be fair. He is called Kirby's rival, and while Kirby often battles him, he is certainly not evil and they have also worked towards the same goals in the past. Little is known of his background other than his rivalry with Kirby, and how they share a similar appearance. Meta Knight appears to care for his home of Dream Land as much as Kirby does..his sword is called master..

Several unique monsters and allies comprise Meta Knight's army. He leads this small group of followers, called the Meta-Knights, which consists of Axe Knight, Mace Knight, Trident Knight, and Javelin Knight. Since Meta Knight himself is the leader of the Meta-Knights, he is sometimes referred to as "Sir Meta Knight". All of them appeared in Kirby's Adventure and Kirby Super Star at various points in the games to fight Kirby. Another minion of his is an eagle-like bird who pilots his Halberd in Kirby Super Star.
Meta Knight wields a powerful sword, and wears a blue cloak and light blue-silver mask. In some games, his mask is removed, revealing that he looks like Kirby, except that his body is blue..
meta knight has been shown to -
- fly at high speeds
- create fiery tornadoes by stabbing his sword into the ground..
- turn himself into a tornado (this is also seen in super smash bros. brawl as his B move) http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/images/basic05/basic05_070828a.jpg
- execute a high speed midair dash (this is also seen in SSBB as his >B move) http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/images/basic05/basic05_070828b.jpg
- shoot beams from his sword
- continuously slash as near super sonic speeds
- create copies of his sword that fly around and home in on Kirby
- create sparks/energy balls that also home in on Kirby
- transform his cape into bat wings to fly
- use his cape as a shield (this is only shown in SSBB)
- his SSBB final smash http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/metaknight.html

respect now!! Meta Knight Repect? evil face

Neo Darkhalen
Forever.

MadMel
might also point out..
metaknight can also use his cape to teleport, which apparently replaces his down B move...no more indestructible shield...erm

Neo Darkhalen
that is quite sad.

MadMel
makes more sense, as he never had an indestructible cape, but he could use his cape to teleport short distances or off screen erm

Neo Darkhalen
Good if you are in a troubled situation.

MadMel
judging from his vids and abilities, meta knight looks likes he could be the king of midair fighting...he has multiple jumps, gliding, teleporting, has 3 special moves that let him cover a lot of distance in the air, vertically of horizontally..lastly, he has wicked fast attacks evil face

Neo Darkhalen
I like the idea of his cape becoming wings, that could come in handy for sticky situations, and could be used to your advantage when fighting.

MadMel
like i said - midair king
anyways, some vids of metaknight winning
m491-eyQApY
Ncf7wrfpV0Y

just ignore the screaming girls

Neo Darkhalen
I tyred, he has some good move/attack patterns.

MadMel
yes
he's gonna be my most used big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Is he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.