Who will spider-man choose in the biggest decision of his life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who do you think he will choose, the woman of his dreams who he loves oh so much (MJ)...or the woman who took him in when his parents died and cared for him all his life (Aunt May)?

Neo Darkhalen
He will find it so tough he will either, let them both die, or he will kill himself.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
Who do you think he will choose, the woman of his dreams who he loves oh so much (MJ)...or the woman who took him in when his parents died and cared for him all his life (Aunt May)?

First off, why the hell did you put those other choices in there? I couldn't help but pick one. stick out tongue

Also, he will pick aunt may in the comics because the deal was, of he picked aunt may, that one magical dude was save aunt may, but he would get mary jane and Spidermans life as a price. He will change reality so Mary Jane married him.

Spidey would obviously pick Aunt May because Mary Jane would still be happy and alive. Just not with him. If he picked MJ, he would loose Aunt May forever. This way, sure he loses the girl of his dreams, but she is still happy and Aunt May is still alive.

steverules
I would pick MJ...Aunt May is getting old and he won't have as long with her as he will with MJ...plus I like MJ's bum big grin

And you like wolverine's ass no expression sick

Neo Darkhalen
Poor Aunt may he will have no family left, nor will anyone be by his side forever like may was, these comics are getting ludicrous, If may dies then that just goes over the top, in fact that will be the cut point for me dropping the Spider-Man comics.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Arachnid1

Also, he will pick aunt may in the comics because the deal was, of he picked aunt may, that one magical dude was save aunt may, but he would get mary jane and Spidermans life as a price. He will change reality so Mary Jane married him.

Spidey would obviously pick Aunt May because Mary Jane would still be happy and alive. Just not with him. If he picked MJ, he would loose Aunt May forever. This way, sure he loses the girl of his dreams, but she is still happy and Aunt May is still alive.

Thats pretty much what I was going to say, besides Mary Jane being the girl of his dreams lol What can I say I'm a Gwen fanboy!!

Neo Darkhalen
But May, has been there for him, and done everything for him, she is like his mother.

steverules
I still prefer MJ, she provides the eye candy

Sparkz
It'd be nice if May would finally die and stay dead (still can't believe they retconned Amazing 400) but at this point in time it would be best if she didn't because well he's very close to going into one of his depressed I hate Peter Parker phases, if there gonna kill her they should do it when everything in his life has settled down and he has someone to help him work it through.

steverules
He has MJ to help him work it through

Sparkz
He has MJ to help him work it through

Yeah but they are currently determined to get rid of her sooo

steverules
Why get rid of MJ?

Neo Darkhalen
Because she ain't as good as May.

steverules
Aunt May doesn't provide the eye candy though

Neo Darkhalen
They are NOT there to provide eye candy Steve!

steverules
But I like MJ...she has a nice ass and nice boobs...and she's a great character

Neo Darkhalen
Now that is wrong, Gwen had a nice personality, she was a good character, but she was never meant to be exploited, neither was MJ until recently.

Sparkz
Why get rid of MJ?

because they want Pete single again for some reason

steverules
Thats dumb, I like him being with MJ

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Now that is wrong, Gwen had a nice personality, she was a good character, but she was never meant to be exploited, neither was MJ until recently.

steverules
Yes NDH, we know you don't like boobies or a nice fine piece of ass we get it

Neo Darkhalen
When has A1, said that.

steverules
laughing out loud I am going to edit that and we are going to pretend that never happened

Neo Darkhalen
I don't think so Arachnid er I mean Steve.

steverules
Ok Yoshi er I mean NDH

Arachnid1
I still prefer MJ, she provides the eye candy

She still can too.naughty

Originally posted by Sparkz
Thats pretty much what I was going to say, besides Mary Jane being the girl of his dreams lol What can I say I'm a Gwen fanboy!!
Gwen has a lot of those. big grin

Neo Darkhalen
See even Arachnid agrees, she cant provide the eye candy, well I never found her as eye candy more of a annoyance, and someone who got in the way of reading the panels.

Arachnid1
See even Arachnid agrees, she cant provide the eye candy, well I never found her as eye candy more of a annoyance, and someone who got in the way of reading the panels.
What are you talking about? Mj is hot (even though shes a comic character...lol).

Neo Darkhalen
you said cant, before you changed it, and she is NOT HOT, hey that rhymed.

Arachnid1
you said cant, before you changed it, and she is NOT HOT, hey that rhymed. Cant was a typo dude. Thats why I changed it. Thats why she IS HOT. Hey that didn't rhyme.

Neo Darkhalen
I know I was just nevermind..... Still MJ IS NOT HOT.

Arachnid1
I know I was just nevermind..... Still MJ IS NOT HOT.

To a dude who doesn't like boobs, probably not.

Neo Darkhalen
Dude?

well I still say he will save may.

Arachnid1
Dude?

Wait a second. Your a girl?

bored

Didn't see that comming. O_O

Neo Darkhalen
No I am NOT A GIRL.

I am MALE

I am wondering why you call everyone Dude, I am Male, It's just that not many people call each other dude anymore, that is all.

confused Check my profile you can see it say's Gender Male.

Arachnid1
No I am NOT A GIRL.

I am MALE

I am wondering why you call everyone Dude, I am Male, It's just that not many people call each other dude anymore, that is all.

confused Check my profile you can see it say's Gender Male. I don't really check everyone I knows profile. Sorry for the mix up. Also, what are you talking about? People say dude all the time. You seriously don't hear it said? Ever?

Neo Darkhalen
Not any more no, sorry for the thing there, to be honest I was a little embarrassed.

Arachnid1
Not any more no, sorry for the thing there, to be honest I was a little embarrassed. I would be too. big grin

Sparkz
Thats dumb, I like him being with MJ

I'd prefer him with black cat myself, but well there still isn't any reason for MJ to leave...

Neo Darkhalen
He should have been with Gwen.

Arachnid1
He should have been with Gwen.

He whould have been with wolverine. Wait. What? O_o

Neo Darkhalen
What?

steverules
Arachnid are you bi-sexual?

Arachnid1
Arachnid are you bi-sexual?

F*ck no. Dude, that was a joke. I thought you of all people would get that. stick out tongue

Sam Z
Bah, in the end he'll save everyone.

Steve, you have the best avatar on KMC.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sam Z
Bah, in the end he'll save everyone.

Steve, you have the best avatar on KMC.

Quoted for truth.big grin

Neo Zeke
Mary Jane. The timeline might be disrupted if she never ever met Peter.

steverules
laughing out loud I was joking about the bi thing arachnid

Thanks Sam Zbig grin

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Neo Zeke
Mary Jane. The timeline might be disrupted if she never ever met Peter.

Hopefully, they would use that to bring back Eddie and change some things in the Marvel Universe.

Neo Zeke
Yeah, hopefully. If Marvel doesn't get any stupider.

Neo Darkhalen
Let us hope they go back to there roots, and the classic Spider-man way.

Arachnid1
laughing out loud I was joking about the bi thing arachnid

Thanks Sam Zbig grin Oh... got it. big grin

Neo Zeke
You should have when it was posted.

steverules
who else voted steverules is cooler than an ice cube?big grin

Neo Zeke
Me.

Arachnid1
who else voted steverules is cooler than an ice cube?big grin I voted for the third. big grin

steverules
Really?

Neo Zeke
Well I voted for-, wait, what? Unless thats a joke.

Arachnid1
Really?

No. I voted for th 199375937598753605294789th one.

Neo Darkhalen
I have not voted.

Neo Zeke
The what one?

Neo Darkhalen
He is using Binary, Like I do

steverules
The wolverine one is the one Arachnid went for

Arachnid1
The wolverine one is the one Arachnid went for

Why did you put those others as choices? You knoe everyone will pick them... stick out tongue

steverules
laughing out loud I put the wolverine one there just for you haha

Neo Zeke
That is true.

Neo Darkhalen
I agree with NZ, but do you think he will choose MJ, and let his aunt die a slow death.

Neo Zeke
I hope he chooses MJ to stay with him. If she and Peter never met, many things could happen and not happen.

Neo Darkhalen
Would Gwen still be alive?

Neo Zeke
I don't know, though for a few, Black Cat wouldn't know he was married because he wasn't (remember that one comic? BC looked like an old woman), and Peter would have never changed from the black suit. He and Black Cat might even be married!

Neo Darkhalen
Yes, when she found out after being beaten up by Venom.

Neo Darkhalen
Here ya go!

Neo Zeke
Yep, she looks like an old woman there.

Neo Darkhalen
I have to more of them, one where she first meet's him, and one where the fight begins and he says

eeeehya woman which is funny.

Neo Zeke
Then show them. Its been a while since your pics have graced this forum.

Neo Darkhalen
Since some are to big I am making a Photobucket account, soon it shall be up, don't worry

Neo Zeke
Good. Hurry it up.

Neo Darkhalen
Snappy.

Neo Zeke
What? Its been a while since I've seen your pics.

Neo Darkhalen
Well you can see some now, on the Sym pic thread.

Neo Zeke
Ok.

Neo Darkhalen
I never thought this thread would make 5 pages, anyway I believe he will pic May, it is the only decent thing to do isn't it?

Neo Zeke
Oh, yes, but many things will be different since he and MJ would have never met.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh either way there will be trouble, but if he Pics MJ then he will never be Spider-man.

Neo Zeke
Oh. How?

Neo Darkhalen
Since he will never live with May, Ben will live and Peter will be put in an orphanage which means he will never be at the experiment when the Spider is let loose, so Ben lives but peter never meets the Spider, he may be moved.

Neo Zeke
No, if Peter picks MJ, May DIES, not like if he picks May to live.

Sam Z
What pics are we talking about?

Neo Darkhalen
What Pics?

Sam Z
Oh crap. For some reason in post above I mistook "picks" for "pics".

No more hookah for me...

Neo Darkhalen
LOL.

Neo Zeke
You do know that there is a kid about? Oh yeah, you don't.

Neo Darkhalen
Why, who is the kid; what is hookah?

Neo Zeke
Hookah=Hooker.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh, now that is bad, I thought he meant a Drink of some kind?

Neo Zeke
Eh, I only drink Coke, Pepsi, and Game Fuel.

Neo Darkhalen
I drink, Pure Orange juice, and I drink Wine sometimes? but I only have 3 glasses maximum, and never all at once, only with meals and special occasions.

Neo Zeke
Sure, whatever.

Drink it, get cranked up, and have no mercy. Thats whats happens when I drink Game Fuel.

Neo Darkhalen
That is true, but I never get Drunk, I have never been drunk nor do I drink at all in large amounts.

NZ do you have Xbox Live?

Neo Zeke
My Zekerai account might become Gold again soon, but while its Silver, my brother lets me play on his one 2 seven account, especially since he went to College. I think my Zekerai account might get Gold again soon though.

Neo Darkhalen
I am on Silver, at the moment, I have two accounts because one won't let me go on LIVE?, anyway that was the good account, so I have created another one, both accounts are called Darkhalen, in fact I use this name for everything.

steverules
Why is it all my threads go off topic?

Sam Z
Originally posted by Neo Zeke
Hookah=Hooker.

Um...What the f**k?

Hookah...

Neo Darkhalen
I belive he will pick May, not MJ?

Arachnid1
I belive he will pick May, not MJ?
Most likely.

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed.

steverules
MJ has a nice butt though

Sam Z
Why is it all my threads go off topic?

MJ has a nice butt though

That's why...

steverules
No I was being on topic, I was saying why MJ should live roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sam Z
No I was being on topic, I was saying why MJ should live roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh lol my bad! stick out tongue

steverules
laughing out loud I was wondering why you said I was going off topic...never mind, we make mistakes on this forumsmile

Neo Darkhalen
That is true, it is more then likely he will pic May, there are a list of reasons why?

steverules
Why did you put a question mark?

Neo Darkhalen
Because I don't want to put the list down, therefore it was a question of, do you want me to write down the list.

steverules
Yeah sure

Neo Darkhalen
I don't really want to.

steverules
Why not?

Neo Darkhalen
I just don't want to, if I was to be perfectly honest with you.

steverules
Why ask if I want you to write down a list then?

Neo Darkhalen
.... So Steve you say he will pick MJ, you are choosing Sex appeal over kindness, and someone who has been with him since he was young, she has cared for him and looked out for him, she will be picked will Aunt May.

steverules
I just prefer MJ...think about it...Aunt May is old now, who will he have when she dies? He won't have MJ thats for sure, he should go for MJ because with MJ he has more time with her, she is young and very fit where as aunt May is old and probably won't be alive as long as MJ is if Spider-man chooses to go with Aunt May

Neo Darkhalen
Yet MJ left Peter, and he lost her during the weird kidnapping thing.

steverules
She left him because she thought that he didn't need her...did you not get the amazing spider-man issue where doom gets attacked at the airport and MJ and Pete get back together?

Neo Darkhalen
Yes.

steverules
So you know exactly why she left him...she felt un needed, plus I am sure she was scared that he was gonna die, he's neally died God knows how many times and when you love someone who's always in danger it can be really, really hard and very scary not for you because the person you love could die. She has stuck by him for a very long time and for that she deserves to live, she has stuck by him knowing he is spider-man far longer than Aunt May has

Neo Darkhalen
Well I don't know about that, besides it is his own fault, he should just kill them so they don't come back, simple.

steverules
He should kill who?

Neo Darkhalen
The Villains, then MJ if he wanted, I would.

steverules
*sigh* You just don't understand spider-man

Neo Darkhalen
Don't want to, I understand the Villains, not the Heroes.

steverules
Obviously

Neo Darkhalen
All my SIGS and Avatars are of Villains.

steverules
Venom is an anti hero not a villain

Neo Darkhalen
Fine Anti-hero.

(Next you will be saying Bowser is just, misunderstood.)

steverules
Bowser is just misunderstood

Neo Darkhalen
Perhaps he is.

steverules
Exactly big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Dr.Eggman is, and so is Bowser.

steverules
They all are

Neo Darkhalen
Not all, there is nothing tragic about Gannondorf.

Neo Zeke
Bowser helped Mario in a game that I think was called Super Mario And The Seven Stars or something like that.

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser and Eggman have helped their enemy's, in more then one game.

Neo Zeke
Like Eggman is in Mario and Sonic At The Olympic Games.

Neo Darkhalen
You could have used Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) as a better example.

Neo Zeke
I never played that game, though I should have.

Neo Darkhalen
It's not very good, in fact it is a bad game.

Neo Zeke
I guess so.

Neo Darkhalen
Well how would you know, if you have never played it?

Neo Zeke
Because you said that in the post above.

Neo Darkhalen
???

But just because I said it... Never mind

Yes he will choose Aunt May, she has been so good with him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>