Hyperbole and Positions vs. Actual Feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So if a character is said to be the most powerful guy on the planet.

But never does anything more than character B as done.

And Character C has shown greater feats than Character A and B.

But character A( the most powerful guy on the planet) has never actually fought character C, Is he truly the most poweful guy on the planet just becuz Character C wouldn't fight him?

Example,

DS has the Lords of Chaos and Order bitched.

But No one takes that to mean DS can beat Nabu, at that stage in DS career do they?

If Character C holds the position over all of Earth, and has always had this esteemed position, and has the feats to back it up, then does stating that Character A is superior hold any validity?

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So if a character is said to be the most powerful guy on the planet.

But never does anything more than character B as done.

And Character C has shown greater feats than Character A and B.

But character A( the most powerful guy on the planet) has never actually fought character C, Is he truly the most poweful guy on the planet just becuz Character C wouldn't fight him?

Example,

But No one takes that to mean DS can beat Nabu, at that stage in DS career do they?

If Character C holds the position over all of Earth, and has always had this esteemed position, and has the feats to back it up, then does stating that Character A is superior hold any validity?

Why don't you stop making stupid threads and accept the Battlezone match, you pussy? You accept and then back out because you know you would have lost and been banned. You fail at existence.

jrodslam
Although certain characters are said to be uber powerful and never show it, we may either take it with a grain of salt or trust that the character may be too powerful to ever waste their time with foes who are beneath them.

Say Ganthet or any of the Quintessence members for example. We dont see them in much action, but best believe when they do show it and we see it, the majority of the time they will display power that other characters(lower level who show uber feats all the time) cant produce.

Fire Ninja
Hollywood Wonderman versus Overkill is great example of Hyperbole. A bomb that could wipe out half the quadrant and several solar systems. . .destroyed a few planets.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Air Legend
Why don't you stop making stupid threads and accept the Battlezone match, you pussy? You accept and then back out because you know you would have lost and been banned. You fail at existence. Lmao, you really want his attention don't you? If he doesn't want to battle you, then stfu, your acting like some kind of psychotic stalker. I mean what do you gain from attacking people you'll never meet in your life? It's stupid and childish on your behalf.

How would you feel if some random dickwad picked on you in every damn thread you comment in? Just reading it from my perspective is annoying as hell. Every time I see Nver post in a thread, you come along and harass him over some personal bullshit. If you he upsets you so much, then you need to either put him on ignore, find a new hobby, or get some damn mental help. Because your obsession with him, reminds me of that ***** off misery. It's borderline creepy really.

And what's the point of calling a another man on the internet a pussy? I guess putting down an openly gay male OVER THE INTERNET, makes you as tough as Ike Turner after beating the shit out of Tina huh? roll eyes (sarcastic) Your not gaining anything by harassing people. When I see or think about Air legend, I think of a attention whore troll who wants the forum to put there eyes on him. If your trying to make a name of yourself or something, then find another way to do it.

You come off to me and others as a unpleasant, arrogant, big mouth, instigator, who thinks he's the greatest thing since Jesus Christ. No one cares about what you have to say. My point is, you have no damn right to pressure someone into something the they don't want to do. And on top of that you insult that person at the same time. Be sincere for f#cks sake, maybe if you did people would actually tolerate you.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Hollywood Wonderman versus Overkill is great example of Hyperbole. A bomb that could wipe out half the quadrant and several solar systems. . .destroyed a few planets.

What the hell are you talking about?

Evolve
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Example,

Wasn't that story retconned to Desaad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.