titannus vs hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
battle on a empty planet

CaptainStoic
Titannus would be out of Hyperions league... The Hulk beat Hyperion and Titannus beat the Hulk. Also that was a weaker Hulk that beat Hyperion. These days even 2 years ago Hulk was stronger than he was back in the good old days. He even says it as Professor Hulk as he tore apart... I forget the guys name but he looked a lot like Swamp Thing... could it have been Groom? Well all the same. Titannus would rip him apart.

lando005
this is the supremeverse hype we will be using

that's really bad reasoning on your part. one cant use ABC logic to decide the outcome of a match because they dont take into account powerset, personality, battle setup and soooooo much more

CaptainStoic
Very true, but all the same Titannus was a beast in his first showing. I just don't see Hyperion punking the Hulk like that.

lando005
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Very true, but all the same Titannus was a beast in his first showing. I just don't see Hyperion punking the Hulk like that. nobody could... and titannus wouldn't have been able to do that without his gamma sucking armor either.

other than *** does have the sheer power factor over hype

lando005
any more thoughts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.