Terrax & Captain Marvel (Monica) Vs Superman & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire Ninja
No outside artifacts or help.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Terrax and CM lose.

Fire Ninja
Wanna explain why big boy?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Wanna explain why big boy?

WW lasso's CM before she turns to energy and Superman pwns Terrax.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WW lasso's CM before she turns to energy and Superman pwns Terrax.
She can turn and move as fast as light.

nvrbeenwthagirl
She can turn and move as fast as light.

I've only seen her move as fast as light ones she is light. In her human form, she's only as fast as a human. WW has also lassoed intangible beings. And WW is as fast as Photon. WW is also powerful enough to go toe to toe with terrax. Superman would easily beat CM with one of his crazy powers. vibrating, ect.

Fire Ninja
I've only seen her move as fast as light ones she is light. In her human form, she's only as fast as a human.

Which is what I said, how is she going to be lassoed if she's in her light form?
She's too fast for WW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which is what I said, how is she going to be lassoed if she's in her light form?
She's too fast for WW.

ORLY? WW lassoed Amazo who had flash and superman's speed. WW also caugh jesse quick by entering the Speed force. WW also has tagged zoom while blind. Too fast? WW blocks lasers, and magic all of the time? And WW has lassoed hectate while in energy form. come again?

Fire Ninja
ORLY? WW lassoed Amazo who had flash and superman's speed. WW also caugh jesse quick by entering the Speed force. WW also has tagged zoom while blind. Too fast? WW blocks lasers, and magic all of the time? And WW has lassoed hectate while in energy form. come again?

PIS, wonder woman isn't anywhere near that speed. Let alone can she throw her lasso at speeds faster than light.

nvrbeenwthagirl
PIS, wonder woman isn't anywhere near that speed. Let alone can she throw her lasso at speeds faster than light.

I will just assume you know nothing about the character, don't own any JLA or ww books, and retire from this debate.

Fire Ninja
I will just assume you know nothing about the character, don't own any JLA or ww books, and retire from this debate.

Well of course, because we wall know that Wonder Women can compete with Flash and Superman in terms of speed. I'll just assume your being a fanboy as usual, and retire.

CaptainStoic
I'm not sure about Superman or Wonder Woman beating Monica alone, but Terrax is a none factor. Superman could do a Sentry on him. Monica now is something completely different, because she can change the wavelength of the energy that she is in. She would be a threat to either of them but together i can see them winning. Can someone please produce some material on how Superman no longer is affected by kryptonite, because I have never seen him do anything but faint when he is around it for too long. Monica could easily become Supes weakness.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well of course, because we wall know that Wonder Women can compete with Flash and Superman in terms of speed. I'll just assume your being a fanboy as usual, and retire.
Um. Superman cannot compete with flash in speed. And Superman is far faster than light in traveling speed. Which both have nothing to do with Monica only going light speed. WW's has gone faster, reacted to faster, ect. I'll just assume you are an ass who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

Fire Ninja
Um. Superman cannot compete with flash in speed .

He's only faster with the speed force.

And Superman is far faster than light in traveling speed.

No shit.

WW's has gone faster, reacted to faster, ect. I'll just assume you are an ass who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

WW is not light speed, she's nowhere near that. Your just being ridin' her as always.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's only faster with the speed force.

No shit.

WW is not light speed, she's nowhere near that. Your just being ridin' her as always.

Poor guy. Flash gets his power with the speed force and has it always. Shows that you dont' know much.

WW has traveled faster than light speed. And moved faster than White martians could see her, blitzed amazo, moved so fast that not even superman moved, On panel. Try harder next time. Even the Omac files have her and superman at the same speed lvl.

Fire Ninja
Poor guy. Flash gets his power with the speed force and has it always. Shows that you dont' know much.

He has to tap into in order to use it.

WW has traveled faster than light speed.

Not consistently, because that's not her average speed.

And moved faster than White martians could see her, blitzed amazo, moved so fast that not even superman moved, On panel. Try harder next time. Even the Omac files have her and superman at the same speed lvl.

Too bad she's not that fast, unless superman according to you only moves at Super Sonic speeds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He has to tap into in order to use it.

Not consistently, because that's not her average speed.

Too bad she's not that fast, unless superman according to you only moves at Super Sonic speeds.

What are you smoking? Flash has to have the speed force at all times in order to run fast or do anything. He taps into ALL of the time.

WW's average speed is confined to earth's atmosphere. Try harder next time. She even talks about indiscriminate use of speed in the city when battling the faux flash and all of the dmg he's causing.

And don't fault me for DC's printing of the Omac files. Terrex and monica are outclassed in this fight.

Fire Ninja
What are you smoking? Flash has to have the speed force at all times in order to run fast or do anything. He taps into ALL of the time.

He needs to enter directly into it in order to access higher levels of speed.

WW's average speed is confined to earth's atmosphere. Try harder next time. She even talks about indiscriminate use of speed in the city when battling the faux flash and all of the dmg he's causing.

Superman confined to the earths atmosphere can move 99 % the speed of light. . .fail

And don't fault me for DC's printing of the Omac files. Terrex and monica are outclassed in this fight.

This is coming from a company that has openly admitted that they do not care for continuity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He needs to enter directly into it in order to access higher levels of speed.

Superman confined to the earths atmosphere can move 99 % the speed of light. . .fail

This is coming from a company that has openly admitted that they do not care for continuity.
UM, superman in the earth's upper atmosphere? He also folds time and space in front of him or something like that. There is a reason he doesn't **** up the atmosphere. Also, Flash doesn't need to directly enter the speed force to access higher lvls. You got it all wrong. When he enters it, he dies.

Fire Ninja
UM, superman in the earth's upper atmosphere? He also folds time and space in front of him or something like that.
There is a reason he doesn't **** up the atmosphere.

What?!

I'm talking about when he's on earth he can travel 99% the speed of light. Where did you see me mention the upper atmosphere?

Also, Flash doesn't need to directly enter the speed force to access higher lvls. You got it all wrong. When he enters it, he dies.

No, I don't have it all wrng. He needs to tap into the speed force to go too higher levels of speoed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What?!

I'm talking about when he's on earth he can travel 99% the speed of light. Where did you see me mention the upper atmosphere?

No, I don't have it all wrng. He needs to tap into the speed force to go too higher levels of speoed.

You are so wrong. I can't believe you are actually trying to argue DC comics when you don't have your facts together.

Fire Ninja
You are so wrong. I can't believe you are actually trying to argue DC comics when you don't have your facts together.

Fact: Wonder Woman is not Light Speed

Soljer
The Flash can very easily exceed C without ever entering the speed force. Just, you know, for the record.

UniOmni
Terrax is gonna lose to Superman were they to match up, but why should that be the case?

Monica is bred to deal with Superman for the most part, and WW vs Terrax is a fight WW can win, but she'd be rocked at the end of it.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by UniOmni
Terrax is gonna lose to Superman were they to match up, but why should that be the case?

Monica is bred to deal with Superman for the most part, and WW vs Terrax is a fight WW can win, but she'd be rocked at the end of it. Gotta co-sign. Supes and WW take this fight, but it certainly isn't easy, especially if Terrax is at his "One-shot planets and command mountain ranges of rock" levels and not his "job to Sentry" levels.

HandOfFate
If Monica starts the fight as invisble energy how will Wonder Woman or Superman stop her?

What's stopping Monica from blowing up inside of their heads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.