30 second wait time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
i have a problem, see, i have broadband and thus after i make a reply if i go straight to another thread to reply and try to do so before its been 30 seconds, i have to wait. i just wanted to know why is there a 30 second wait time?

Ushgarak
It is a measure to prevent post flooding by idiots. I do seem to remember Raz turned it off at one point to see if we came a cropper again. I don't think we have but it seems to be on again now.

BackFire349
yeah, its not a big deal, its just kinda annoying.

Raz
Can't remember turning it back on...but I've reduced it to a more reasonable 10 secs.

Let me know if still encounter that dreaded message.

LanceWindu
Yay! Only 10 seconds!!!

ToMacco
Quit your bitching Lance. j/k

LanceWindu
Bitching??? Who's bitching?

I'm happy!

ToMacco
Happy Dance Everyone is happy Happy Dance

BackFire349
yeah, its helped alot, no problems anymore, thanks raz, you sexy thing you

ToMacco
Uh oh!!!!!

Thomas H
this 30 sec limit sucks!

Captain REX
Thomas, they reduced it to 10, if you read the posts above. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thank you Raz!

Dexx
yay!

Fire
lol yea 10 secs is ok

ToMacco
Not in the bedroom.

Corran
To does that mean you can finish in under 10 seconds? You could be the world champion at Bedroom Aerobics Spinting.

ToMacco
If she's lucky it's more than ten seconds.

Corran
You really know how to spoil the ladies.

Julie
yahhooo...that's why it works so well now....but you might say that a lot of my posts are that "post flooding"...though I do not count myself an idiot...well most of the time anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.