inuyashsa vs yusuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkinpark200
who would win inuyasha or yusuke?

in my opinion i think inuyasha could beat him cause his wind scar took out a hundred demons
but thats my though whats yours?

Violent2Dope
Yusuke with ease. Guy is a continent destroyer.

Keollyn
Continent destroyer? That's laughable.

Depends on the setup. Inuyasha could easily send Yusuke to hell if this is in character. Otherwise, Yusuke wins this.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Keollyn
Continent destroyer? That's laughable.

Depends on the setup. Inuyasha could easily send Yusuke to hell if this is in character. Otherwise, Yusuke wins this. DT Yusuke would still curb him. Guy destroyed large boulders/small mountains, and had a Spirit gun that could bust a good chunk of an island.

SHM
Yusuke wins with a speedblitz.

chickenlover98
yusuke wins easily. inuyasha is soooo weak. btw weak demons. and inuyasha and shoshomaru get stomped by yusuke and kuabara

Uchiha Sasuke
Yusuke.

Shin_Nikkolas
Naraku would beat Yusuke up until his Demon Resurrection.

Just to be off-topic.

leonheartmm
actually. inuyasha/sesshomaru/naraku/kagome etc have gotten a LOT stronger in the manga which people are unaware of. still though, yasuke outclasses them. i dunno what happens if inuyasha sends him to hell though/afterlife.

SHM
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually. inuyasha/sesshomaru/naraku/kagome etc have gotten a LOT stronger in the manga which people are unaware of.

Doesn't matter. If you compare them with other shounen-anime/manga characters, you will see that they suck in the speed department. In the other animes, the characters are invisible to naked eyes while moving. In Inuyasha the fastest character only leaves after images.

I agree that a Meidou would give the victory to Inuyasha, but he can't hit Yusuke with it.

ensatsu-ken
From what I have seen of the Inu-Yasha anime, Yusuke would easily win. However, I never bothered to finish the anime, and I couldn't really get into the manga, so I cannot say for sure who would win. However, what I will say is that Inu-Yasha better at least be at the level of being able to easily destroy mountains on a moment's whim, in just his normal form, in order to even stand a chance against Yusuke. Otherwise, Yusuke would curb-stomp him wink .

iceman24567
Originally posted by SHM
Doesn't matter. If you compare them with other shounen-anime/manga characters, you will see that they suck in the speed department. In the other animes, the characters are invisible to naked eyes while moving. In Inuyasha the fastest character only leaves after images.

I agree that a Meidou would give the victory to Inuyasha, but he can't hit Yusuke with it. Sesshomaru is pretty fast not Yusuke level fast but lets face it he runs faster than a bullet train.

leonheartmm
sesshomaru can instantly teleport/move to other geographic areas or fly there. afterimages mean FASTER than eye can see. humans are not capable of seeing seshomaru. do not underestimate his speed. dame for inuyasha.

SHM
sesshomaru can instantly teleport/move to other geographic areas or fly there. afterimages mean FASTER than eye can see. humans are not capable of seeing seshomaru. do not underestimate his speed. dame for inuyasha.

Leaving after images is not the same as being completely invisible while moving. Yusuke showed "teleportation" speed in his fight with Toguro. Sesshoumaru never did something like that.

ensatsu-ken

That actually depends on who the viewer is. What I mean is that while his movements may be impossible for a normal person or a really slow fighter to follow, however they would probably seem slow to someone who could move at the speed of light. In that same sense, after-images don't really mean much, IMO. For example, Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin could create after-images of himself, via one of his techniques. However, that doesn't mean that he would be fast, and seem to have after-images, to an extremely fast S class demon from Yu Yu Hakusho. There was also Rinku, who was a weaker fighter, but was able to create after-images, which he used to throw off Kuwabara in their match in the Dark Tournament. But that doesn't mean that he was moving faster than the eyes of everyone who was watching the fight. I'm, willing to bet anything that characters like Hiei and Toguro were easily able to track his movements. And later on in the series, Kuwabara would probably be able to track his movments from that Dark Tournament, as well, if he could somehow view that fight again. At any rate, I just felt like pointing that out. Its not like I'm saying that Seshomaru is not fast, I was just mainly referring to your comment on the after-images.

iceman24567
sesshomaru can instantly teleport/move to other geographic areas or fly there. afterimages mean FASTER than eye can see. humans are not capable of seeing seshomaru. do not underestimate his speed. dame for inuyasha. Im sure Yusuke could because he is faster than Sesshomaru if Inuyasha could keep up with him so could Yusuke since he does fight DEMONS since you like caps.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by ensatsu-ken
That actually depends on who the viewer is. What I mean is that while his movements may be impossible for a normal person or a really slow fighter to follow, however they would probably seem slow to someone who could move at the speed of light. In that same sense, after-images don't really mean much, IMO. For example, Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin could create after-images of himself, via one of his techniques. However, that doesn't mean that he would be fast, and seem to have after-images, to an extremely fast S class demon from Yu Yu Hakusho. There was also Rinku, who was a weaker fighter, but was able to create after-images, which he used to throw off Kuwabara in their match in the Dark Tournament. But that doesn't mean that he was moving faster than the eyes of everyone who was watching the fight. I'm, willing to bet anything that characters like Hiei and Toguro were easily able to track his movements. And later on in the series, Kuwabara would probably be able to track his movments from that Dark Tournament, as well, if he could somehow view that fight again. At any rate, I just felt like pointing that out. Its not like I'm saying that Seshomaru is not fast, I was just mainly referring to your comment on the after-images.

all that goes to show is that you are underestimating rurourni kenshin characters. in speed they can easily match demons, and in battle prowess they can easily match lower end demons. the fact that they are HUMAN doesnt mean much. their stats are insane.

ensatsu-ken
all that goes to show is that you are underestimating rurourni kenshin characters. in speed they can easily match demons, and in battle prowess they can easily match lower end demons. the fact that they are HUMAN doesnt mean much. their stats are insane.

I actually find it hilarious that you are accusing me of underestimating RK characters, when most people tell me that I overrate them. lol laughing out loud .

First of all, you tend to overrate lots of shounen characters, from what I have seen. Tell me, did I ever call the RK characters slow? All I said was that they aren't that fast in comparison to other characters. I mean, are you honestly trying to tell me that someone like Aoshi could match the speed of an S class demon from Yu Yu Hakusho?

Honestly, do you have an addiction to arguing or something? Or do you just have some grudge against me because of our last argument? I mean, all I did was point out that after-images alone, cannot be used to measure a character's speed. But then you somehow try and turn it around to suggest that I am underestimating Rurouni Kenshin characters, which is something that I never do. I mean, did you even see my posts in support of Kenshin, on the Kenshin vs. Samurai Jack thread? I can give you more examples from other forums, that prove that I most definitely do not underestimate RK characters, if you wish. Never the less, you completely missed the entire point of my previous post.

With that said, all this goes to show that you either don't fully read my posts, or don't actually understand half of what I have written.

leonheartmm
you are an offensive vampire.

ensatsu-ken
you are an offensive vampire.

And how exactly did I offend you stick out tongue ?

saphiree
inuyasha can send him to hell and use backflash wave to send the attacks{all of the attacks yusuke has} right back at him and abosorb his power with dargon scaled tetessiaga and he has more plus inuyasha is not the fastest through out all of the character and if you haven't seen everything that he can do why post

Dark-Jaxx
Or Yusuke can just punch his head off. no expression

saphiree95
inuyasha can easily tell he's coming because of his 100x greater senses(all 5) dodge and kill him with out using any power

Kero_Co
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Or Yusuke can just punch his head off. no expression

Some people are beyond saving, just walk away.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by saphiree95
inuyasha can easily tell he's coming because of his 100x greater senses(all 5) dodge and kill him with out using any power And Inuyasha can easily kill him with his 100 times greater speed and strength. erm

saphiree95
Oh so now you agree with me. Excellent!

Resplendent
Yusuke hands down. Literally. He could probably beat Inuyasha with a single headbutt. If not beat, then seriously scramble his brains in a way that he becomes a vegetable for the rest of his life. I mean, cmon. Have you read the latest Yu Yu Hakusho? Yusuke fought for 60 hours. Sixty. Can anyone really say that Inuyasha could last that long? A few blasts from his sword and the poor dog demon would be too tired.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh so now you agree with me. Excellent! It was a typo. Yusuke wins.

saphiree95
inuyasha will dominate yusuke because he is to easy to tell what he's doing, has he ever fought a sword from hell that opened the gate way to it of course he couldn't

chithappens
Apparently, no one has seen the feats of Inuyasha at the end of the manga

saphiree95
I have seen the last chapter of the inuyasha manga and I know he would win

Dark-Jaxx
Apparently, no one here realises how much stronger and faster Yusuke really is.

saphiree95
ha believe me I know but he can't sense any thing that give inuyasha a very huge advantage everything yusuke does can easily be detected

Dark-Jaxx
Detected?

Inuyasha is not trying to find Yusuke, he is trying to fight him.

Yusuke is too fast and stronger for Inu to react to.

saphiree95
ether way he could sense because all 5 of his sense are far superior than yusukes he is NO match what so ever plus he doesn't think even when he is not angry

Bat Dude
An interesting match up...

The Yu Yu Hakusho fan in me says Yusuke...

Yusuke could probably just shoot a giant Reigun at InuYasha, and he'd die...

But InuYasha has the badassery of Tetsaiga (never knew how to spell it), so I'm not sure...

I'll just say Yusuke wins...

saphiree95
he would shot it but he would miss because inuyasha would not just stand there like an idiot

Bat Dude
he would shot it but he would miss because inuyasha would not just stand there like an idiot

And then Yusuke would crush his head between his hands...

Yusuke is a level S demon...

InuYasha isn't...

saphiree95
how do you know that, if you ask me he's past that I mean better senses and better power everything about him is pita

Dark-Jaxx
Inu is not more powerful than Yusuke...

Yusuke wins because he has a bigger penis. no expression

Bat Dude
how do you know that, if you ask me he's past that I mean better senses and better power everything about him is pita

Because InuYasha had trouble with Koga, who isn't that strong...

While Yusuke has faced people much stronger than almost anyone InuYasha has faced (Toguro, the rest of the people in the Dark Tournament, Suzaku, etc.)

saphiree95
stop denying yourself inuyasha is more powerful, better looking, and has a bigger penis

Bat Dude
Um... What the hell?

saphiree95
what I'm one of the fastest 400 runners in the country and very competitive with everything I never lose and I'm not about to lose now ( inuyasha is way better)

Bat Dude
what I'm one of the fastest 400 runners in the country and very competitive with everything I never lose and I'm not about to lose now ( inuyasha is way better)

So I'm gonna assume one of two things:

1. You're a girl, having a little school girl crush on InuYasha

or

2. You're a weird dude, and I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty weird, what you posted...

saphiree95
I hate you and I'm not a little school

Bat Dude
I hate you and I'm not a little school

?

Anyway, yeah, I think Yusuke wins this one...

saphiree95
ha you are so funny get real inuyasha would win

Dark-Jaxx
what I'm one of the fastest 400 runners in the country and very competitive with everything I never lose and I'm not about to lose now ( inuyasha is way better) Nigga you gay.

saphiree95
My lil sis aren't gay

Dark-Jaxx
My lil sis aren't gay .......How old are you?

saphiree95
the person you were talking to was my stupid sister but I'm about to be 15 my lil sis is 13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.