black panther vs kraven the hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
kraven has been studying and observing bp for 3 months now taking note of an isolate grove in which panther uses for solitary practice. on the 4th month kraven lays his traps and waits till dusk when the panther show up for his workout. Who wins

iceman24567
Kraven with prep.

Soljer
In a standard fight, T'Challa should pretty much smear him.

With that much prep, though?

I dunno.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Soljer
In a standard fight, T'Challa should pretty much smear him.

With that much prep, though?

I dunno. Kraven is a master hunter with prep he can catch somebody at the Black Panthers level.

lando005
sorry for got to edit this in bp has his standard equipment with him

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by lando005
kraven has been studying and observing bp for 3 months now taking note of an isolate grove in which panther uses for solitary practice. on the 4th month kraven lays his traps and waits till dusk when the panther show up for his workout. Who wins Doesn't Kraven have Superhuman attributes on par with Spiderman?

Soljer
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Doesn't Kraven have Superhuman attributes
yes
Originally posted by HueyFreeman

on par with Spiderman?
no

guy222
kraven ftw

lando005
should still be a good match with the advantage to kraven of course but i think bp should do ok

DestinyGuy678
I dont know much about kraven, what kind of traps dos he have?

lando005
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I dont know much about kraven, what kind of traps dos he have? just your basic jungle traps used to catch big game

DestinyGuy678
oh how would that work on BP?

lando005
well bp would be caught completely off guard, and kraven's made some ok traps before always gave spider-man a good workout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.