spirit healer vs phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ?

spirit healer from wow or phoenix ?

spidey-dude
i say spirit healer wins

Diamond Kisses
What phoenix? There are plenty stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
I hope you don't mean Pheonix from Marvel, which would make this a curb in her favor.

Lana
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I hope you don't mean Pheonix from Marvel, which would make this a curb in her favor.

And would also make this thread illegal.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for people to be specific as to what they mean...

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Lana
And would also make this thread illegal.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for people to be specific as to what they mean... ilegal ? oh im going to jail now for making a marvel character vs a video game character thread.

Terryc250
Its also a huge spite thread which is also not allowed. Phoenix was the flame that sparked the universe, and is also the flame to end the universe.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Terryc250
Its also a huge spite thread which is also not allowed. Phoenix was the flame that sparked the universe, and is also the flame to end the universe. [/QUOTE we still dont know what the spirit healer is capable of doing other than healing others

Lana
Originally posted by spidey-dude
ilegal ? oh im going to jail now for making a marvel character vs a video game character thread.

Illegal = against the rules here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.