How did they spill theyre blood...?(MAAJOOOR FLAWWW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hurricaneivan29
okay, hear me out...

bootstrap bill died from drowning not and barbossa realized that he needed his blood to stop the curse... wwweeelllllll if they needed turner BLOOD, then they needed blood from every other cursed pirate to reverse the curse.
(to reverse the curse gather all the gold and return the rightful blood(put blood of every pirate in with the treasure))

well how did all the other cursed pirates put blood in with coins when theyre cursed and thus skelatons
and even when theyre outside the moonlight, they still never bleed...

but the storyline says they did spill theyre blood.... but its not possible......

TALK ABOUT A MMAAAAJJJOOORRR FLAW!!!

Tramps Lady
the bleed, but dont die lol.. willo...im lookin at u for this one:P coz im not entirely good at explainin:P

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
they do too!

at least I think they do bleed outside moonlight. the part where barbossa was stabbed by lizzie, he immediately got out into the moonlight so the blood didn't show.

or maybe they got their blood when the curse haven't fully affected yet.

anyone who could explain it? I suck at explaining stuff that I only know partly.. stick out tongue

sailorleo
I CAN ANSWER THIS!!! HOT DAMN!!!!

ok ok....

speaking of the scene where Elizabeth stabs Barbie with the knife right, when he pulls it out, THERE IS BLOOD!!!

ok, so ergo they can spill their own blood!

**and you guys thought i was only good for sailorrie big grin**

Tramps Lady
oh, no! no we didnt sailor!!!*looks arounds*
We...we...i.. i mean... I thought you'd answer this...*whistles*:P

willofthewisp
Uh, thanks for defering to me, trampslady, reading, I am known to be "the smart one." That was a joke, everybody. I think everyone answered well, and I had completely forgotten Barbie actually bled when Liz stabbed him, so good observations!
Hurricane, I know there's a lot of squirrely info on the curse, and while I can tell you the pirates did bleed, I'll bet they didn't feel the actual cut itself.

Tramps Lady
well, actually willo, u were the first one to come to mind, lolbig grin

willofthewisp
Just as good! I feel loved!

Tramps Lady
you arebig grin

hurricaneivan29
ohhhh, okay

thank you!!! ^-^

but now i have a new question.... lol

How come there wasnt any blood on any of the coins when it showed them all in the treasure chest in the scene that elizabeths hand was cut by barbossa. only will's medallion had elizabeths blood, and that means even a LITTLE bit of blood would show on the coins, but they were ALL spot clean! hrmmm.......

sailorleo
because blood is organic, it would dry and crack off over time, or maybe the chest had to be moved, the cave flooded, there's an endless amount of possibilities

Tramps Lady
ooooooorrrrrr.....it went to the bottom:P

willofthewisp
Or the monkey licked it all up and only the DNA is left on the coins, which would be enough...maybe. But I think the other two explanations are better. lol

potcfan2003
Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
they do too!

at least I think they do bleed outside moonlight. the part where barbossa was stabbed by lizzie, he immediately got out into the moonlight so the blood didn't show.

or maybe they got their blood when the curse haven't fully affected yet.

anyone who could explain it? I suck at explaining stuff that I only know partly.. stick out tongue

OKay, and they also have blood bc when Lizzie stabbed Barbossa, the knife was all bloody... I remeber bc I thought it looked almost as if there was jelly on the knife bc the blood was so purple..

hurricaneivan29
okay guys, LAAASST QUESTION, i PROMISE!!!

if they needed bootstrap bill's blood to reverse teh curse, then that would mean he was part of the curse also. but then how could he have died when they threw him overboard tied to the cannon(even though he didnt die cause he called davy jones to help him, but anyways, it means he wouldve died) but those cursed are to be immortal.....?

IheartPocky
He was cursed and didnt die when thrown overboard. If he had still been at the bottom of the ocean when the curse was lifted, which he wasn't, he would have died.

Tramps Lady
because, in DMC he says "The water crushing down on me, unable to move, unable to die, jack" So it shows he couldnt die because of the curse, but when they were going to lift the curse, DJ came along and gave him 100 years.big grin thought id b logical todaybig grin

willofthewisp
Still doesn't explain why the pirates can react to fights at all. Every time Will or Liz or Jack fight back, the undead pirates show pain, sometimes even knocked down for the count. Shouldn't they be unable to feel swords and fire and things like that? I realize it could still damage them, but they wouldn't feel it would they?

potcfan2003
I know, taht was bugging me... like when regetti said HOT HOT when LIz emptied the hot ashes on him in COTBP...

Tramps Lady
because there was no moonlight and his skin could feel it??? thats my guess!!!:P

IheartPocky
My guess was it was a natural reaction. After a second of being stabbed and screaming they stop, look down, and pull the sword out.

!!tangerines!!
good thinking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.