Raiden versus Kadaj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
1). Normal Raiden versus Normal Kadaj

2) Normal Raiden versus Materia equipped Kadaj

3) Cyborg Raiden versus Normal Kadaj

4) Cyborg Raiden versus Materia equipped Kadaj

Stipulations : No PIS , No CIS , No 'Dark Life-stream dogs'. Both are only equipped with their normal outfits and swords.

Who wins ?

shin_gear
What does CIS stand for?

Raiden wins all, lolz. Raiden will EXPLODE Kadaj.

IMO

Terryc250
?? Kadaj never had control of a "dark lifestream" those are just dogs he summoned, nothing to do with a "dark lifestream" whatever that is

MadMel
the dark lifestream is the stuff seph summoned in the final battle. created by the souls of those who had died fro geostigma......or something like that erm

shin_gear
GEOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTIGMA ftw

Terryc250
Thats called the Negative Lifestream =\ and Kadaj had no control over that.. only Sephiroth did

shin_gear
Your mom is called the Negative Lifestream.

Terryc250
No she wasnt.

shin_gear
lulz.

Shin_Nikkolas
FYI, "normal" Raiden in MGS2 could deflect bullets with his sword and single-handedly took down over 20 Metal Gears.

This is Cyborg Raiden from MGS4.

iwpDTHzt2r0

Terryc250
Kadaj can do that too

grey fox
The dogs are tainted life-stream "Shadow Creepers".

Shin_Nikkolas
Take down over 20 missile-equipped mechs? I doubt it.

Deflect bullets and fight like Raiden in MGS4? Yes he can.

grey fox
bump

Terryc250
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Take down over 20 missile-equipped mechs? I doubt it.

Deflect bullets and fight like Raiden in MGS4? Yes he can.
Besides the fact the ur a FFVII hater, why do you doubt that?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
Besides the fact the ur a FFVII hater, why do you doubt that? You are the on who said "Kadaj can do that" with no proof. Burden of proof is on you.

Terryc250
i meant Kadaj can deflect bullets as well, i obviously dont know if he can take out mechs, but seeing as theyre slow as hell and they juss need a chop to the leg to take them down, I wouldn't doubt Kadaj can do it, thats why i asked "Why would you doubt that?" Instead of "No Kadaj can do it"

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
i meant Kadaj can deflect bullets as well, i obviously dont know if he can take out mechs, but seeing as theyre slow as hell and they juss need a chop to the leg to take them down, I wouldn't doubt Kadaj can do it, thats why i asked "Why would you doubt that?" Instead of "No Kadaj can do it" He can block bullets, yes. Also, the tiny Metal Gears in IV went down with one chop to the leg, the Metal Gear Rays...not so much...

Shin_Nikkolas
Raiden needed a crapload of Stingers for that and I'd rate a single Stinger Missile against a single or couple blows from Kadaj. Plus Kadaj would have to know where to strike.

Csdabest
I beleive 20 gears have absolutely nothing on Bahamut Sin SO yeah

Shin_Nikkolas
Which Kadaj didn't beat so...okay.

grey fox
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Which Kadaj didn't beat so...okay.

I believe it was an attempt at ABC logic.

Ie : 20 Rays <<<< Bahamut Sin <<< Cloud = Kadaj

Or in Layman's terms.....

Bahamut Sin can pwn over 20 rays , Cloud pwned Bahamut, Kadaj kept up with (if not equalled for a time) Cloud, thus Kadaj pwns Raiden.

Terryc250
Cloud pwns Kadaj, but Kadaj did put up a fight for a bit

Csdabest
No. It wasnt an attempt through AB logic. Im showing where he would own when it comes to him using Materia. Since he used Bahmut since with materia. So yeah. Not ABC logic. Just Bahmut will be stronger than anything The Gears or Raider can throw.

And wouldnt it be abz logic.

Raiden>20 Gears>Kadaj. So yeah

Terryc250
How u know Kadaj cant beat 20 gears lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.