Akuma VS Tekken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
mad

Violent2Dope
Gouki wins this with as much effort as he exerts jerking off.

Darkstorm Zero
.......................... A bull$h!t thread.

Sado22
its called joking around, jackass.

Diamond Kisses
I think it might be called spite and it might be against the rules hmm

Sado22
lots of those going around. but you already know that.

Diamond Kisses
I do not think Lana appreciate your joking if you intentionally added an obvious fight ermm

Sado22
lana won't be talking to me for a long, long, long time.

Diamond Kisses
So it is okay to break rules just because you do not care if Lana talk to you personally or not?

Shin_Nikkolas
Akuma could take on any one Tekken character and win comfortably.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Akuma could take on any one Tekken character and win comfortably. Yepperz...well, not COMFORTABLY. He would have to try in some.

shin_gear
Err...no, he wouldn't, and I am sick of the Akuma overration that can't seem to end. erm

Akuma will get whooped by Devil regardless of what fanboy-inspiring form Akuma's in. Devil managed to wipe out a huge complex out of existence (he literally vanished it).

Kazuya's epilogue - Watch the last part of that video.

Kuma's prologue - This is how vast the Mishima Zaibatsu is.

Sado22
@diamond kisses. what i said in the bloody roar/Akuma thread.
later sweety.

~Sado
P.S. its not about lana. i was being sarcastic.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
So it is okay to break rules just because you do not care if Lana talk to you personally or not? It's ok. 313

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Sado22
@diamond kisses. what i said in the bloody roar/Akuma thread.
later sweety.

~Sado
P.S. its not about lana. i was being sarcastic.

The Akuma Vs. Bloody Roar thread is far from spite. If it is spite, it is to the benefit of the Bloody Roar characters ermm

shin_gear
I love Diamond Kisses mmowa.

Diamond Kisses
lion

Sado22
Sado the Lion smokin'

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by shin_gear
Err...no, he wouldn't, and I am sick of the Akuma overration that can't seem to end. erm

Akuma will get whooped by Devil regardless of what fanboy-inspiring form Akuma's in. Devil managed to wipe out a huge complex out of existence (he literally vanished it).

Kazuya's epilogue - Watch the last part of that video.

Kuma's prologue - This is how vast the Mishima Zaibatsu is.

I love the use of non-canon endings, and how conveniant it is for someone like Gears not to get pulled up on it when he mouths off about the Comet feat...

Oh, and Gears, he didn't take it out of existance, thats speculation.

Sado22
i'm still laughing at the irony of what you just said, darko.

~The Laughing His @$$ Off Sado-sama

Em Dot Bison
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I love the use of non-canon endings, and how conveniant it is for someone like Gears not to get pulled up on it when he mouths off about the Comet feat...

Oh, and Gears, he didn't take it out of existance, thats speculation. Exactly...

Akuma kills any ONE Tekken character.

shin_gear
Lol, gotta love the ignorance of disliked games.

1. He was at full power in his T4 epilogue, as he was at full power in T2, hence being completely resurrected, what he did in that epilogue is what he can do in the T2 canon, as he was at the same state of power. Watch the videos I posted. *Waits for an SF fan to complain why he was defeated by Heihachi then, despite the fact it was PIS filled seeing as how a bit of Devil's power can pwn Heihachi effortlessly*

2. By the way, no one said non-canon material can't be used.

3. Speculation? Lulz. Best counter argument ever from SF fans.

4. Capcom Fighting Jam Akuma is Capcom Fighting Jam Akuma, not Street Fighter Akuma. Stop the whining now.

*Waits to hear an SF fan say Akuma can beat a fully-powered Jinpachi, Ogre, and Devil Jin as well* hysterical

Originally posted by Sado22
i'm still laughing at the irony of what you just said, darko.

~The Laughing His @$$ Off Sado-sama 'Tis why I love DZ. smile

Violent2Dope
Honestly? I think the whole thing Kaz did in his Tekken 4 ending is taken a bit too literally. People act like he wiped it from existence, for all we know he could of just beamed the shit out of it til it was all crumbled. He didn't pull a Beyonder and snap it from existence.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by shin_gear
Lol, gotta love the ignorance of disliked games.

1. He was at full power in his T4 epilogue, as he was at full power in T2, hence being completely resurrected, what he did in that epilogue is what he can do in the T2 canon, as he was at the same state of power. Watch the videos I posted. *Waits for an SF fan to complain why he was defeated by Heihachi then, despite the fact it was PIS filled seeing as how a bit of Devil's power can pwn Heihachi effortlessly*

2. By the way, no one said non-canon material can't be used.

3. Speculation? Lulz. Best counter argument ever from SF fans.

4. Capcom Fighting Jam Akuma is Capcom Fighting Jam Akuma, not Street Fighter Akuma. Stop the whining now.

*Waits to hear an SF fan say Akuma can beat a fully-powered Jinpachi, Ogre, and Devil Jin as well* hysterical

'Tis why I love DZ. smile

1: Copout, thats circular logic since it was never seen in T2, and even if it was, he still never wiped the place out, merely destroyed it.

2: Then why all the complaints about the comet feat? Akuma is still Akuma reguardless of the game...

3: Copout, especially since you never answered it, prove that Kaz took the place out of existance.

4: refer #2, Akuma is still akuma, reguardless of wether or not you like it, it's still a game made by Capcom.

Violent2Dope
Okay...CFE Gouki was CLEARLY more powerful than normal one. Hell, in Rose's ending she beats Pyron and turns him into a card.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Okay...CFE Gouki was CLEARLY more powerful than normal one. Hell, in Rose's ending she beats Pyron and turns him into a card.

Obviously.

However, they opened the door by using non-canon information from endings that never happened, if that is allowed, then why not this?

123KID
EDIT

Sado-sama
EDIT

Sorry...couldn't help it. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Obviously.

However, they opened the door by using non-canon information from endings that never happened, if that is allowed, then why not this? Noncanon endings in canon games show the character's canon abilities, unless they recieved a powerup.

Sado-sama
1: Copout, thats circular logic since it was never seen in T2, and even if it was, he still never wiped the place out, merely destroyed it.

2: Then why all the complaints about the comet feat? Akuma is still Akuma reguardless of the game...

3: Copout, especially since you never answered it, prove that Kaz took the place out of existance.

4: refer #2, Akuma is still akuma, reguardless of wether or not you like it, it's still a game made by Capcom. Lmfao, I've just GOT to trump this with the utmost ease. This should be fun.

1. Copout my ass. Watch the posted video again to know why your arse is in the wrong. You're just showing how sad you can be.

2. Wrong once again my friend. So now Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth is the same as the one from FFVII despite the fact both incarnations are created by Square Enix? Nice logic, oh wait...

3. I might as well ask you for proof for the laughable claims you've made in the past month. Anyone with two brain cells put together can tell that Kazuya was the reason for the Zaibatsu's erase. His entire goal in T4 was to destroy the Zaibatsu for attacking G-Corporation since the very beginning. Now of course you're expected to deny this fact like the fanboy you are.

4. Refer to number #2. They are different incarnations regardless whether or not they're made by the same company. Lose your grip on Akuma's dick for a second and put your brain to use.

As for how Devil Kazuya destroyed the place, I'm going to go with what is stated in the game rather than the insignificant opinions of two people.

Em Dot Bison
Nobody in Tekken can survive 3000 leagues in the sea.

Nobody in Tekken can kick a ship 3000 leagues outta the sea and then bust it to pieces.

Nobody in Tekken can sink an island...Jinpachi loses, Devil loses, Jin loses, Devil Jin loses.

NOBODY in Tekken can **** with Akuma. That's brutally obvious.

Akuma doesn't even need to go Shin to beat Tekken's strongest.

Tekkens best can't even surpass Evil Ryu.

And I'm so serious.

Superboy Prime
Is this Gouki vs any tekken character one at a time, or is it against every single tekken character at once, because if the answer is the later I must say you guys are seriously wanking Gouki.

Originally posted by Em Dot Bison

Tekkens best can't even surpass Evil Ryu.

Fanboy.

And I'm so serious.

So sad.

Sado-sama
Nobody in Tekken can survive 3000 leagues in the sea.Prove it then if you're so sure. How about someone who wasn't scarred by a blast that blew someone miles away and above clouds? No wait, that someone cannot because he's not the almighty Gouki. And give proof of your measurements.

Nobody in Tekken can kick a ship 3000 leagues outta the sea and then bust it to pieces.Proof of these measurements if you will. And as is if that feat compares to the feat I've mentioned in this thread several times by now. I just love how SF fans keep ignoring facts from the opposite side of the debate and remain wanking their beloved characters. That or they claim feats proven in videos from Tekken are speculation for god knows what reason.

Nobody in Tekken can sink an island...Jinpachi loses, Devil loses, Jin loses, Devil Jin loses.r0fl.

NOBODY in Tekken can **** with Akuma. That's brutally obvious.To orgasming Street Fighter fanboys, no doubt there.

Akuma doesn't even need to go Shin to beat Tekken's strongest.Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Fanboy.
Tekkens best can't even surpass Evil Ryu.Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Fanboy.
And I'm so serious. Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So sad.

Sado-sama
Come to think of it...if a ship can lay at the bottom of the ocean...do you not then think someone who wasn't scarred by a blast that destroyed at least a temple and blew a guy miles away; survive without food or water for a month with little to no air can survive in that atmosphere? haermm Seriously I can barely take the laughter.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Lmfao, I've just GOT to trump this with the utmost ease. This should be fun.

You can try.

1. Copout my ass. Watch the posted video again to know why your arse is in the wrong. You're just showing how sad you can be.

The video never showed he took the place out, and Kaz never transformed into Devil, you've made a leap of logic, and it's still based on a non-canon ending.

2. Wrong once again my friend. So now Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth is the same as the one from FFVII despite the fact both incarnations are created by Square Enix? Nice logic, oh wait...

............... What?

You do realise that Shin Akuma is simply Akuma without holding back right? it's two entirely different kettle of fish.

Lets suppose you where right for once though, even if we do take out the comet feat (Which I never brought into this, you did) thats still many leagues above any tekken character to date. And that includes Jinpachi, because for all your refferences, we still havn't seen anything to tell us that he is or was capable of what you've claimed.

3. I might as well ask you for proof for the laughable claims you've made in the past month. Anyone with two brain cells put together can tell that Kazuya was the reason for the Zaibatsu's erase. His entire goal in T4 was to destroy the Zaibatsu for attacking G-Corporation since the very beginning. Now of course you're expected to deny this fact like the fanboy you are.

...................... it never happened Gears, face it, and besides, you never proved he took it out of existance, just that he destroyed it...

Are we now giving Kaz reality altering powers? your going way too far.

4. Refer to number #2. They are different incarnations regardless whether or not they're made by the same company. Lose your grip on Akuma's dick for a second and put your brain to use.

Reported for member bashing, watch your mouth/typing fingers Gears.

Refer to #2.

As for how Devil Kazuya destroyed the place, I'm going to go with what is stated in the game rather than the insignificant opinions of two people.

What? that it "Dissapeared without a trace"? how does that come anywhere close to equalling "taken out of existance?"

Violent2Dope
Tekken can't handle the manager of Akumart.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/ArtofCapcomcover2.jpg

Seriously tho, can't you all keep it civil. I hate it when my friends fight. sad

Superboy Prime
I am civil.

I just had to call out the fanboy.

"No tekken char even coming close to Evil Ryu?"

Wow.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I am civil.

Wow. I wasn't talkin to you, get over yourself.

Sol Valentine
Tekken can't handle the manager of Akumart.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/ArtofCapcomcover2.jpg

Seriously tho, can't you all keep it civil. I hate it when my friends fight. sad

LOL Dan has a butt chin.

Superboy Prime
I wasn't talkin to you, get over yourself.

Ugh.

So I guess I ain't a friend of yours. weep

Ok I'll just go back to Halo 3 and never look back.

Violent2Dope
Ugh.

So I guess I ain't a friend of yours. weep

Ok I'll just go back to Halo 3 and never look back. Good. I hope you get pwned by Grunts.

JK, I'm sorry. _manhug_

I was mostly talkin bout DSZ and Sado tho...Gear is now Sado btw...

Superboy Prime
Good. I hope you get pwned by Grunts.

JK, I'm sorry. _manhug_

I was mostly talkin bout DSZ and Sado tho...Gear is now Sado btw...

_manhug_

Yeah whats up with that?

Violent2Dope
_manhug_

Yeah whats up with that? No idea. Gear just decided to change his name to Sado Sama. Read my man love thread that was closed further down the page.

Diamond Kisses
Is this debate actually progressing, while everyone seem to believe that Bloody Roar characters stand little chance against Akuma? no expression

Bloody Roar characters clearly exceed Tekken stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Is this debate actually progressing, while everyone seem to believe that Bloody Roar characters stand little chance against Akuma? no expression

Bloody Roar characters clearly exceed Tekken stick out tongue How so?

Sol Valentine
BR is underrated, that's why.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
BR is underrated, that's why. Proves nothing.

Lana
Guys, knock it off already. I'm sick of having to say this a dozen times a day.

Diamond Kisses
No Tekken character can withstand more beating than Stun.

No Tekken character is as fast as Xion.

No Tekken character has as much control over a fight as Uriko.

No Tekken character can use raw power to such an extent as Ryoho and Chronos.

Actually, no Tekken character exceed the Bloody Roar characters in speed stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Lana
Guys, knock it off already. I'm sick of having to say this a dozen times a day.

Knock what of? embarrasment

Violent2Dope
No Tekken character can withstand more beating than Stun.

No Tekken character is as fast as Xion.

No Tekken character has as much control over a fight as Uriko.

No Tekken character can use raw power to such an extent as Ryoho and Chronos.

Actually, no Tekken character exceed the Bloody Roar characters in speed stick out tongue 1. Right...Heihachi took an explosion that sent him miles away. He has taken more than Stun could hope to. Also, Bryan, who is only mid-tier, easily tanked multiple bullets, and a TANK shot, only to rip the turret off the tank.

2. I'll let Sado Sama take care of this, he knows more about their speed feats.

3. Wtf does that mean?

4. Like how Devil Jin wiped out a forest in one move?

Lana
Knock what of? embarrasment

People being hostile and calling names for no reason.

I haven't see you do it at all anywhere, but you're about the only innocent person in this forum ermm

Superboy Prime

I haven't see you do it at all anywhere, but you're about the only innocent person in this forum ermm

I shall take her innocense away! devil superdur

Diamond Kisses
Now they start with the numbers again roll eyes (sarcastic)

1. I guess Stun's feat that he can not die makes them at the very least the equal then shrug

2. Then Sado Sama will agree that Bloody Roar exceed Tekken in speed yes

3. Uriko is one of my favorite characters due the fact that no matter what the fight looks like, she can turn it and win. She can fight under any circumstances and she does it with immense speed. On the ground, in the air, blocking, using magic or laming. She can counter it all and she can have the advantage trough any fight against any opponent. I give her the imbalanced title, but few would agree with me stick out tongue

4. Raw power can come in more forms than just raw destruction. Just because Devil Jin can destroy a forest, it does not mean he has better control over his physical strength. Chronos and Ryoho use their strength with vast techniques smile

Diamond Kisses

YAY! woot

I shall take her innocense away! devil superdur

NAY! weep

Superboy Prime
in_love

Sol Valentine
I'm second most innocent.

Violent2Dope
Now they start with the numbers again roll eyes (sarcastic)

1. I guess Stun's feat that he can not die makes them at the very least the equal then shrug

2. Then Sado Sama will agree that Bloody Roar exceed Tekken in speed yes

3. Uriko is one of my favorite characters due the fact that no matter what the fight looks like, she can turn it and win. She can fight under any circumstances and she does it with immense speed. On the ground, in the air, blocking, using magic or laming. She can counter it all and she can have the advantage trough any fight against any opponent. I give her the imbalanced title, but few would agree with me stick out tongue

4. Raw power can come in more forms than just raw destruction. Just because Devil Jin can destroy a forest, it does not mean he has better control over his physical strength. Chronos and Ryoho use their strength with vast techniques smile 1. When was this actually stated?

2. Maybe, maybe not.

3. ...Is this in gameplay? She is clearly designed to have an unorthodox fighting style.

4. Okay, in terms of physical strength, Jinpachi held a GIANT boulder for like...50 years, before Devil possessed him and he escaped.

Violent2Dope
NAY! weep REJECTED!

Diamond Kisses
1. Through all the games Stun has been in. He is one of the more feared opponents storywise because he never dies and he is near unstoppable. The gross guy who I forgot the name of says in words that Stun is one of the most dangerous foes but finally dead. Only to be struck shortly after by the standing-tall Stun that was thought to be dead

2. If he is as cunning as he might be, he should agree. There is not much to not agree on ermm

3. Both gameplay and story. She is quickly oriented with every situation, she absorbed a magical attack of nuclear scale and thanks to her light weight and agile moves able to trick most foes.

4. That still does not violate my theory. You again put up an example of raw strength while my theory is meant on technique smile

Superboy Prime
REJECTED!

She ain't rejecting me son. She just realized she will miss her innocence.

Violent2Dope
1. Through all the games Stun has been in. He is one of the more feared opponents storywise because he never dies and he is near unstoppable. The gross guy who I forgot the name of says in words that Stun is one of the most dangerous foes but finally dead. Only to be struck shortly after by the standing-tall Stun that was thought to be dead

2. If he is as cunning as he might be, he should agree. There is not much to not agree on ermm

3. Both gameplay and story. She is quickly oriented with every situation, she absorbed a magical attack of nuclear scale and thanks to her light weight and agile moves able to trick most foes.

4. That still does not violate my theory. You again put up an example of raw strength while my theory is meant on technique smile 1. ...So he is just hard to kill? A beaten Heihachi was thrown down a crater by Kazuya.

2. Maybe you just lack knowledge on Tekken?

3. Nuclear scale? When?

4. Devil Jin used TK or sumthin to destroy the forest, and can use it to crush things, like Motorcycle fuel tanks.

Diamond Kisses
1. Hard to kill? He can not die from what we have seen. Not by physical damage at least shrug

2. Maybe I do not?

3. Ending of what I believe was the second game.

4. Again you are bringing up raw power and not actual technique.

Violent2Dope
1. Hard to kill? He can not die from what we have seen. Not by physical damage at least shrug

2. Maybe I do not?

3. Ending of what I believe was the second game.

4. Again you are bringing up raw power and not actual technique. 1. So not even Superman, Mr. I Push Planets could? He is physically durable, I'll give you that.

2. I don't know, do you?

3. Could you post it?

4. WRONG! He has one instance where he used TK to destroy a vast forest, and another when he focused it to crush a fuel tank. That is control over his TK.

Diamond Kisses
1. Where did Superman come from?

2. Enough

3. I will see if I can find it smile

4. He still use it directly. Which is proof of his TK strength, but that does not mean his combat skill is of vast technique, simply because he holds strong TK.

Violent2Dope
1. Where did Superman come from?

2. Enough

3. I will see if I can find it smile

4. He still use it directly. Which is proof of his TK strength, but that does not mean his combat skill is of vast technique, simply because he holds strong TK. 1. I am using him as an example, he is highly durable, but not immortal.

2. I love you. stick out tongue

3. Kay, I'll be waiting. big grin

4. He is able to focus it. As for fighting skill, Jin is a master of 3 different martial arts, traditional Karate, Mishima Style Karate, and Kazama Style Self-Defense. He also belongs to 3 bloodlines who are genetically powerful, Mishima, Kazama, and Devil.

Diamond Kisses
1. Stun is so far checked as unkillable, for he has indeed lived trough things that as far as I know no Tekken character would live trough. Possibly one of the bosses shrug

2. So it IS mutual? eek!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

3. URIKO! woot

_Cn2_tQl8nA

4. Ryoho is a dragon beast with all that comes with it. Along with a few bonuses. Chronos has a special forged martial art, same as with many other Bloody Roar characters. Chronos also hold vast amounts of energetic abilities.

Violent2Dope
1. Stun is so far checked as unkillable, for he has indeed lived trough things that as far as I know no Tekken character would live trough. Possibly one of the bosses shrug

2. So it IS mutual? eek!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

3. URIKO! woot

_Cn2_tQl8nA

4. Ryoho is a dragon beast with all that comes with it. Along with a few bonuses. Chronos has a special forged martial art, same as with many other Bloody Roar characters. Chronos also hold vast amounts of energetic abilities. 1. Maybe around Bryan and Heihachi level(guys are fvckin insane when it comes to durability).

2. Yes. love

3. ...I can't watch vids on this laptop...lol. I'll get back to it later.

4. Heihachi Mishima has completely mastered the Mishima Style more than any other Tekken character has(with the possible exception of Jinpachi), Kazuya is also highly skilled in it, but is physically more powerful than Heihachi to make up for Hachi's greater skill.

Diamond Kisses
1. I know that among other things, ten elite soldiers emptied their automatic rifle clips on Stun while he was in human form and after they were done, he slayed them all without any injury smile

2. lion

3. shock You mean..... all this work..... my effort..... that video...... you can not..... weep

4. When you get your real computer I will get you some Bloody Roar videos and you will see that the Bloody Roar characters are beyond what martial art can offer smile

Violent2Dope
1. I know that among other things, ten elite soldiers emptied their automatic rifle clips on Stun while he was in human form and after they were done, he slayed them all without any injury smile

2. lion

3. shock You mean..... all this work..... my effort..... that video...... you can not..... weep

4. When you get your real computer I will get you some Bloody Roar videos and you will see that the Bloody Roar characters are beyond what martial art can offer smile 1. Like how the same happened to Bryan, with a tank turret shot as a bonus.

2. kisses

3. hug

4. Philip J. Fry.

Diamond Kisses
1. We do have to consider that human form Stun is nothing compared to what he can do as a bug

2. lion

3. lion

4. lion

Sol Valentine
ermmadhug

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
ermmhug

Violent2Dope
1. We do have to consider that human form Stun is nothing compared to what he can do as a bug

2. lion

3. lion

4. lion 1. True, however, I have a question, is the time limit for beast form just in gameplay?

2. bardock

3. monclap

4. af1goat05

Sado-sama
You can try.

The video never showed he took the place out, and Kaz never transformed into Devil, you've made a leap of logic, and it's still based on a non-canon ending.

............... What?

You do realise that Shin Akuma is simply Akuma without holding back right? it's two entirely different kettle of fish.

Lets suppose you where right for once though, even if we do take out the comet feat (Which I never brought into this, you did) thats still many leagues above any tekken character to date. And that includes Jinpachi, because for all your refferences, we still havn't seen anything to tell us that he is or was capable of what you've claimed.

...................... it never happened Gears, face it, and besides, you never proved he took it out of existance, just that he destroyed it...

Are we now giving Kaz reality altering powers? your going way too far.

Reported for member bashing, watch your mouth/typing fingers Gears.

Refer to #2.

What? that it "Dissapeared without a trace"? how does that come anywhere close to equalling "taken out of existance?" Never transformed into Devil? Wow, you do need a pair of glasses as I already said. Cared to watch the last few seconds of the video? It doesn't show him taking the place out? Might as well pull a Darkstorm and force you to give a better explanation otherwise what I'm saying is fact laughing out loud. I read this yet you're the one claiming Akuma destroyed a comet despite no one seeing it for themselves (but fanboys can imagine, I suppose). Though what's worse is you believe all of Tekken don't stand a chance when they're fighting Akuma at once. It's sad, really.

Apparently you don't get my point there. Shin Akuma being Akuma not holding back has nothing to do with how the two incarnations from the games are different.

1. The comet feat is not from Street Fighter. It's irrelevant, and if you're going to ride it like the fanboy you are, don't pull a double-standard and say Devil's feat is speculation because we don't "see" him do it.

2. Any of Akuma's feats surpass anything. We have yet to convince fanboys otherwise. erm

So now, you're copping out from the point I made earlier proving Kazuya at the end of T4 had the same power calibur as in T2. Wonderful. Why don't you read what is said and not go by your wishful thinking. "Vanished without a trace" has no vagueness in it, unless you want to claim what is stated in comic scans are vague as well laughing out loud. Oh wait, you want to believe Night Terror obliterated Zasalamel since this is stated and not shown. haermm

...this is member bashing? If so, I'll put that in different words. Quit being biased and thinking Akuma can solo the Tekken cast.

Are you kidding me? What the f**k? What do you think vanished without a trace means Dark? Do you think scraps of it lying around afterwards would fit that description?

Sado-sama
Also DK, as much as you're a nice person, you're somewhat underestimating the Tekken cast against the cast of BR.

Violent2Dope
Dk, now that I have seen the vid...how was that in any way shape or form a nuke level blast of magic?

Em Dot Bison

Fanboy. You got me ****ed up buddy,If this is the case you the fanboy.

So sad. But so true...

Em Dot Bison
Prove it then if you're so sure. How about someone who wasn't scarred by a blast that blew someone miles away and above clouds? No wait, that someone cannot because he's not the almighty Gouki. And give proof of your measurements.

Proof of these measurements if you will. And as is if that feat compares to the feat I've mentioned in this thread several times by now. I just love how SF fans keep ignoring facts from the opposite side of the debate and remain wanking their beloved characters. That or they claim feats proven in videos from Tekken are speculation for god knows what reason.

r0fl.

To orgasming Street Fighter fanboys, no doubt there. All you just posted is Bull shit.

See Akuma's 3rd strike ending for the measurements you dumb ****.

You the worst kind of fanboy...a stupid one.

Diamond Kisses
Also DK, as much as you're a nice person, you're somewhat underestimating the Tekken cast against the cast of BR.

Not underestimating them at all. They are all a bunch of strong people, but Bloody Roar is plainly stronger smile

1. True, however, I have a question, is the time limit for beast form just in gameplay?

2. bardock

3. monclap

4. af1goat05

1. Uncertain, actually. From what I recall there has been events where beast form has been active trough the entire fight for different reasons; Of course this can be my memory fail me yes

Dk, now that I have seen the vid...how was that in any way shape or form a nuke level blast of magic?

Not areal like a nuclear blast, but in power it is big grin

Diamond Kisses
All you just posted is Bull shit.

See Akuma's 3rd strike ending for the measurements you dumb ****.

You the worst kind of fanboy...a stupid one.

Unnecessarily harsh. Definatly reportable ermm

Em Dot Bison
Unnecessarily harsh. Definatly reportable ermm I know, but he got that attitude like he knows everything and then when you prove'em wrong he still wants to argue about it.

Dude is irritatin, ya know.Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I am civil.

Wow. See, I didn't even say all that shit...you took it WAY out of proportion.

I said no Tekken character can SURPASS him. Which mean some may come close but they aint better.

Who in Tekken can beat Evil Ryu and how?

I think you callin me fanboy was unnecessary and only gave gears a reason to come at me stupidly.

Diamond Kisses
The fine things about a debate is that if it is a good debate then it can carry on even though you are proven wrong at one point smile

Even though I have seen many battles here as obvious but been countered multiple time you have never seen me snap at anyone. Which is another fine thing with the internet. You can leave things unspoken. Such as "Dumb ****", "Stupid" and so on. Simply because he and you does not share the same opinions does not mean you are more worth than him, nor does it mean that he deserve to be cussed and insulted smile

Em Dot Bison
The fine things about a debate is that if it is a good debate then it can carry on even though you are proven wrong at one point smile

Even though I have seen many battles here as obvious but been countered multiple time you have never seen me snap at anyone. Which is another fine thing with the internet. You can leave things unspoken. Such as "Dumb ****", "Stupid" and so on. Simply because he and you does not share the same opinions does not mean you are more worth than him, nor does it mean that he deserve to be cussed and insulted smile See it aint even like that, yo. It aint like I was mad or anything, I just called'em stupid and dumb cuz...he actin stupid and dumb, I thought maybe if I let him know how he's actin, he might stop.

He called me a fanboy cuz he thought I was actin like one so in so many words I called him an idiot cuz I THOUGHT HE was actin like one.

And like a told'em when he confronted me bout my cussin...I cuss all the time, even when I'm not debatin with anyone, so when I cuss, you shouldn't get offended.

Diamond Kisses
If you were not mad, then why bother breaking the rules?

Em Dot Bison
Cuz there seems to be no penalty for it nowadays...

Diamond Kisses
I believe you get 2-3 chances before things start go bad yes

Em Dot Bison
Well most people here are on like the 10th strike.

Diamond Kisses
You gain disrespect among members after 2-3 shrug

Em Dot Bison
I really don't see anyone gettin disrespected by more than one person other then gears.

Everyone luvs me big grin

Violent2Dope
Not underestimating them at all. They are all a bunch of strong people, but Bloody Roar is plainly stronger smile

1. Uncertain, actually. From what I recall there has been events where beast form has been active trough the entire fight for different reasons; Of course this can be my memory fail me yes

Not areal like a nuclear blast, but in power it is big grin 1. I disagree.

2. Kay...

3. How so?

Lana
Next bit of hostility I see will earn that person a warning. You guys have completely exhausted my patience.

Sado-sama
This guy needs to get banned quickly.

You got me ****ed up buddy,If this is the case you the fanboy.No, you're the fanboy as how you make it obvious everywhere you post.

But so true... In nowhere else but fanboy land.

All you just posted is Bull shit.A serious of questions is bullshit?

See Akuma's 3rd strike ending for the measurements you dumb ****.1. The ending has nothing to do with the ocean feat.

2. The ending tells nothing of how big the island was. We don't know how far back the image was taken of the island.

3. Do not insult. Having not to insult is more effective in debates anyway, trust me on this one.

You the worst kind of fanboy...a stupid one. Lulz.

I know, but he got that attitude like he knows everything and then when you prove'em wrong he still wants to argue about it.Yet you proved nothing as usual. You just threw insults.

Dude is irritatin, ya know.Yet no one believes this besides BSers I feel like calling out.

See, I didn't even say all that shit...you took it WAY out of proportion.Way out of proportion? I think not.

I said no Tekken character can SURPASS him.Lulz. He's equal to SSJ Goku too.

Which mean some may come close but they aint better.Ya homie, only DBZ can stalemate SF..you know? They got them kee blasts ftwz! haermm

Who in Tekken can beat Evil Ryu and how?A 70 ft tall ogre from Devil Within, by grabbing him and ripping off his head.

I think you callin me fanboy was unnecessary and only gave gears a reason to come at me stupidly. Lulz..this might be profile worthy.

See it aint even like that, yo. It aint like I was mad or anything,Yeah we believe you.

I just called'em stupid and dumb cuz...he actin stupid and dumb, I thought maybe if I let him know how he's actin, he might stop.Asking questions is stupid?

He called me a fanboy cuz he thought I was actin like one so in so many words I called him an idiot cuz I THOUGHT HE was actin like one.No comment.

And like a told'em when he confronted me bout my cussin...I cuss all the time, even when I'm not debatin with anyone, so when I cuss, you shouldn't get offended. Learn not to cuss or lose your ability to post, and no, I'm not pretending to be a mod.

Violent2Dope
Fvck off SS, I'll cuss all I want! stick out tongue

Also, has Devil Within been confirmed canon?

Sado22
why is everyone being so emo...? this is just a debate forum so why the hostility?

~The Pacifying Sado-sama

Sado-sama
V2D, cursing is not allowed since it's bashing unless you bash the characters, which is fine.

I think Sado allows Devil Within to be discussed regardless of whether or not it's canon, and if you read the prologue of it you automatically know it's canon as it's in coordinance with the first part of the Tekken 5 intro.

And who's being emo Sado? confused

Alas, Akuma is capable of defeating any 1 Tekken character, at a time, and not one after another. Pit him against any Tekken character and he can win, possibly, of course. There's a difference between what a character could do and would do in a fight. He does not have a greater chance of winning against every Tekken character even when you're including versions in endings, no way.

Diamond Kisses
1. I disagree.

2. Kay...

3. How so?

1. Then do so shrug

2. lion

3. It annhiliate everything in its path. You can not really say a Nuclear Blast is greater in strength than that stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
V2D, cursing is not allowed since it's bashing unless you bash the characters, which is fine.

I think Sado allows Devil Within to be discussed regardless of whether or not it's canon, and if you read the prologue of it you automatically know it's canon as it's in coordinance with the first part of the Tekken 5 intro.

And who's being emo Sado? confused

Alas, Akuma is capable of defeating any 1 Tekken character, at a time, and not one after another. Pit him against any Tekken character and he can win, possibly, of course. There's a difference between what a character could do and would do in a fight. He does not have a greater chance of winning against every Tekken character even when you're including versions in endings, no way. 1. I was joking.

2. Kay.

3. I don't know.

4. Of course, you are right. Take Pyron for example, he could have just eaten earth right when he came to it, and would have killed the likes of Demitri, Morrigan, maybe Jedah(he wasn't really dead in the 100 time period, just bodyless I think), instead he turned into a human form and fought the DSers, and got defeated and absorbed by Demitri.

Violent2Dope
3. It annhiliate everything in its path. You can not really say a Nuclear Blast is greater in strength than that stick out tongue Yes I can, because they are. no expression The first A-Bombs were so hot they turned the sand in the desert they were on into glass, and incinerate anything in the blast, and kill more with the radiation. That thing Uriko blocked is NOT on nuke level.

Em Dot Bison
This guy needs to get banned quickly.MANY people have been saying the EXACT same thing about you for a long time now.

No, you're the fanboy as how you make it obvious everywhere you post. I'm a fanboy but your not? You got life ****ed up kid.

In nowhere else but fanboy land. Akuma losing to a Tekken character while at full power is the event that takes place in "fanboy land".
Yet another example of how yo got life ****ed up.

A serious of questions is bullshit?No, not really.

1. The ending has nothing to do with the ocean feat. Yes it does. They say he and the ship are 3000 leagues in the sea. Do you even know what the **** your blabbing about? How the hell can you enter a debate and not know shit about the character your debating against. You seem to do that alot...but I wouldn't expect anything less from the likes of you.

2. The ending tells nothing of how big the island was. We don't know how far back the image was taken of the island.Now you just on some bullshit...they SHOW you the island in real time and it has a damn MOUNTAIN on it.

3. Do not insult. Having not to insult is more effective in debates anyway, trust me on this one.I'll do what I want...I find being called a fanboy an insult so when you call me out my of username, I'm gonna do the same to you...so get used to it.

Yet you proved nothing as usual. You just threw insults. So now every feet I've mentioned of Akuma hasn't been prooven...your full of shit...as usual, cuz all that I have said has already been prooven. And I'll insult you when you deserve it and right now...you deserve it.

Yet no one believes this besides BSers I feel like calling out. Bullshit. More people believe it than those who don't, so I guess the majority are BSers

A 70 ft tall ogre from Devil Within, by grabbing him and ripping off his head. 1. devil with in aint even canon

2. If Jin could beat this Ogre... then Evil Ryu most surely will. That thing aint nothin but a 7oft tall push over

Yeah we believe you. LOL

Asking questions is stupid?No, but being stupid when you can help it is stupid.

Learn not to cuss or lose your ability to post, and no, I'm not pretending to be a mod. I know how too cuss, you learn to debate.

Superboy Prime
1. I was joking.

2. Kay.

3. I don't know.

4. Of course, you are right. Take Pyron for example, he could have just eaten earth right when he came to it, and would have killed the likes of Demitri, Morrigan, maybe Jedah(he wasn't really dead in the 100 time period, just bodyless I think), instead he turned into a human form and fought the DSers, and got defeated and absorbed by Demitri.

I am sorry...but are you saying Pyron would have essentially beaten Demitri, Morrigan and Jedah at the same time if he had absorbed earth from the very beginning?

Violent2Dope
I am sorry...but are you saying Pyron would have essentially beaten Demitri, Morrigan and Jedah at the same time if he had absorbed earth from the very beginning? Ummm...yeah. What the hell could they do to stop him?

Fire Ninja
.......................... A bull$h!t thread.

Exactly, how can you put one guy versus an entire cast?

Reported.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.