The ring 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
From wikipedia:

Dreamworks has confirmed that The Ring 3 will be the third film in the series. It will be a sequel/prequel to The Ring. The only cast members in talks are Kelly Stables as Samara Morgan, David Dorfman as Aidan Keller and Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Evelyn.

Neo Darkhalen
There is already a ring 3

the Japanese original, freaky stuff.

steverules
I mean the American ones...there's gonna be a third American ring film

Neo Darkhalen
Well there is

Ring, 2,3,0

Discos
more remakes of great Jap horror films? *sigh* I did see the "american remakes" but only twice with each one, not very scary.

Probably the original ring is the only film I can think of that got me jumping, other than the first time I watched the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Discos - off to check wikipedia

SelphieT
So they are basically doing the exact same thing as the actual Ringu movies?

Toootally not predictable, right?

Evil Dead
meh.......ring sucks....

I know alot of people are all OMG JAP HORROR IZ DA SHIZZLE but I'm not a big fan of Ringu either. Give me Audition or Ichi the Killer over Ringu any day of the week, twice on sunday.

BackFire
Audition owns.

As does Visitor Q

eggmayo
Originally posted by Evil Dead
meh.......ring sucks....

I know alot of people are all OMG JAP HORROR IZ DA SHIZZLE but I'm not a big fan of Ringu either. Give me Audition or Ichi the Killer over Ringu any day of the week, twice on sunday.

I'd agree with that. I didn't think Ringu was all that special. Innovative, perhaps, but there's only so many Asia Extreme movies I can watch before I get annoyed at long fingernails snapping and chunks of wet hair sliding down things.

win-royal1
waaaaaaaaaaaoooo

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I've seen both the japanese versions and the american remakes, both good. Ring 3 should be good.

steverules
Only reason why I like the American remakes is because I don't have to read subtitles, I really, really hate to watch a movie where I need to read subtitles, I can't watch a film that'll be all sub titles, I did watch ring 1 and 2 but preffered the American ones simple cause it was all in english

Discos
^^ thats a good point, but to be a true movie lover you have to explore places you hate, like subtitles (i hate em too).

Ring 3, maybe go to see it in the cinema, seen the other 2 with the same friend, give us a chance to relive old times because I never see him anymore

Ring 1 had a good storyline to it I must admit, sort of a SAW feel to it as everything is explained leaving a weird twist,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.