world war hulk vs justice league and Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
who gets the majority ?

Estacado
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8408/128346874845000000breakjg9.jpg

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/1185211630-1174679096253.jpg

vlaaad12345
Orion himself can take a majority against hulk,now you added ww mm and superman...

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/2rwkcj9.jpg

Estacado
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3858/retardpg6.jpg

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/128340502703593750unoevarta.jpg

FearOfBlood
WWH takes the majority. I agree with you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
I just know you are not serious about this thread.

Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/zomg-46380.jpg

SpiderGauntlet
Hmm.. how do I translate it..

I ehz n0t emuzed buye y0ur j0ce.

Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/HulkEmoticon.gif

Sundipped

Who did u agree with?????? no expression

Kurash
HUC!!

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/HulkEmoticon.gif

Nice

Ouallada
who gets the majority ?

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/026.jpg

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/HulkEmoticon.gif awesome smileyOriginally posted by Ouallada
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/026.jpg that's effed up!

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
I actually found it pretty funny. maybe if it was an older person...the fact that it was a lil kid made it pretty effed up. tho it was still slightly humorous.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Ouallada
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/026.jpg

laughing out loud.

Willrules pwned.

TricksterPriest
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

From the mouth of durhuc himself.

Estacado
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9126/zoophulkvn1.jpg

Bransolute
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

From the mouth of durhuc himself. That's movie Hulk though.

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1193951567-26614estacadokitty.png

The Mexican
WHH loses. Too much power here. But every single member of the Justice league will be feeling this fight for a few weeks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Mexican
WHH loses. Too much power here. But every single member of the Justice league will be feeling this fight for a few weeks.

I dont' see how. most of them wont' ever get hit due to thier speed or sheilds.

The Mexican
They're going to have to touch him to win. Charles failed with his psyc abilities, so those are out. Zom's energy failed to put Hulk down. They're going to have to get close, seeing as how none of them are on his levels. . . He loses against them convincingly, but they know they were in a fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They're going to have to touch him to win. Charles failed with his psyc abilities, so those are out. Zom's energy failed to put Hulk down. They're going to have to get close, seeing as how none of them are on his levels. . . He loses against them convincingly, but they know they were in a fight.

Um none of them are on his lvl? LMAO.

Charlotte DeBel
Charles failed? Damn, he never TRIED to use his TP on Hulk there for stuff other than mind reading. And X-Men "first fiddles" in terms of TP were portrayed badly. Emma Frost's portrayal was inconsistent- she puts TP inhibitors on Xavier, but when it comes to beating Hulk's ass, she suddenly forgets that she's one of the most skilled mental surgeons around and that Hulk still have nervous system and behaves dumber than f*cking Paris Hilton.

I think some rumours about Herochat are true.

Soljer

Only due to being covered with the blood splatter after Superman speedblitzes the shit out of Huc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Charles failed? Damn, he never TRIED to use his TP on Hulk there for stuff other than mind reading. And X-Men "first fiddles" in terms of TP were portrayed badly. Emma Frost's portrayal was inconsistent- she puts TP inhibitors on Xavier, but when it comes to beating Hulk's ass, she suddenly forgets that she's one of the most skilled mental surgeons around and that Hulk still have nervous system and behaves dumber than f*cking Paris Hilton.

I think some rumours about Herochat are true. Dont start with the herochat bashing.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Exceedingly. they came here under direction to bash anyone who hates on their favored. And pick arguments and make enemies. There are no rumors about hero chat. There are only truths. At least of the ones who have stepped foot here and are confrontational.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Exceedingly. they came here under direction to bash anyone who hates on their favored. And pick arguments and make enemies. There are no rumors about hero chat. There are only truths. At least of the ones who have stepped foot here and are confrontational.

I willingly believe you.

Ouallada
I've seen a couple of them who were ok. Let's not paint them all with the same brush. The same way storm fanboys do not represent KMC.

Charlotte DeBel
I've seen a couple of them who were ok. Let's not paint them all with the same brush. The same way storm fanboys do not represent KMC.

Some, not majority. Also I read some examples of debates there myself. It appears that the board in general is not that awfully bad. Better than CBUB where we can see ridiculous stuff like Crow vs Spawn.

quanchi112
Exceedingly. they came here under direction to bash anyone who hates on their favored. And pick arguments and make enemies. There are no rumors about hero chat. There are only truths. At least of the ones who have stepped foot here and are confrontational. There isnt an invasion here. More than a few kmcers have stumbled onto their forum and are met with the same kind of general disdain as you are demonstrating here and now. Herochat has good and bad just like kmc. I think you should leave the herochat bashing out of your posts.

Ouallada
I was referring to those I've seen on kmc. Some are ok, some are idiots. Same thing everywhere. No reason to kick a fuss and get all xenophobic.

Charlotte DeBel
I was referring to those I've seen on kmc. Some are ok, some are idiots. Same thing everywhere. No reason to kick a fuss and get all xenophobic.

After all, xenophoby is a bad habit. And jsut because some imported idiots are imported, they're not necessary more idiotic that our KMC dwelling ones.

Ouallada
Precisely. KMC has its fair share of idiots too. They may be our idiots, but that still doesn't increase their IQs. If people from other forums choose to join us here and contribute their bit, fair play to them. Get the pitchforks out only if they act like Fearofblood.

Charlotte DeBel
Precisely. KMC has its fair share of idiots too. They may be our idiots, but that still doesn't increase their IQs. If people from other forums choose to join us here and contribute their bit, fair play to them. Get the pitchforks out only if they act like Fearofblood.

Truth it is.

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dont start with the herochat bashing.

Herochat sucks.

FearOfBlood
Mindless Hulk beat two avengers team.

Current Hulk is way stronger than him.

Gravage Hulk would destroy the league in the same way Doomsday did. Orion is a non factor.

NiņoAraņa

Gravage Hulk would destroy the league in the same way Doomsday did. Orion is a non factor. if you name those two teams of Avengers i'm pretty sure that 1 of the JLers could do the same, much faster and with less difficulty.

Flash steals his speed and everyone takes turn reaching into his brain, pulling it out, and watching it regrow FTW

Tony Stark

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

HATER!

Not going to happen.

UM, Namor and WM aren't that much of a threat considering Herc is stronger than both, and WW already bitched him. Iron man is cool. But that is about it in the grand scheme of that fight.

NiņoAraņa
let's see. i'll take Supes for my example JLer, just because that's who most of us think about anyway.

Namor get's HVed, IM gets his head backhanded off, Herc gets thrown into space and for ****s and giggles, WM gets beat on the head with his legs...

and this is in not even the first minute of the fight. no expression

anyone else fought him that would make a slightest bit of difference?

Ouallada

Gravage Hulk would destroy the league in the same way Doomsday did. Orion is a non factor.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/pwndrc2.jpg

The Mexican
Um none of them are on his lvl? LMAO. Tell me one member that's on Hulk level. Hulk took having multiple holes blown through his chest and then beat Zom Strange. ZOM, is far above top tier threat.

Oh and Superman never does the speed blitz. There is not one instance of Post Crisis superman fighting at lightspeed.

The Mexican

I think some rumours about Herochat are true. Well, considering Charles already failed. . .

Oh and too the guy who said every Herochat member that comes here is looking to make enemies. . .Where do you get off? I seriously haven't said one bad thing about KMC. I came here to debate people for a board vs board debate, but it wasn't meant to inspire hatred, we were just going to use different debating styles for entertainment. Then you just started Herochat bashing in your post. Who's the immature one here?

Soljer
Tell me one member that's on Hulk level. Hulk took having multiple holes blown through his chest and then beat Zom Strange. ZOM, is far above top tier threat.

Oh and Superman never does the speed blitz. There is not one instance of Post Crisis superman fighting at lightspeed.

Zom is far above the top tier.

Zom/Strange was not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, considering Charles already failed. . .

Oh and too the guy who said every Herochat member that comes here is looking to make enemies. . .Where do you get off? I seriously haven't said one bad thing about KMC. I came here to debate people for a board vs board debate, but it wasn't meant to inspire hatred, we were just going to use different debating styles for entertainment. Then you just started Herochat bashing in your post. Who's the immature one here?
No one said EVERY hero chat member comes here to make enemies. Fail.

Kutulu
Tell me one member that's on Hulk level. Hulk took having multiple holes blown through his chest and then beat Zom Strange. ZOM, is far above top tier threat.

Although I am usually the one defending Hulk on this board, Superman, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, etc. all are much faster than him and can fly, so most likely would get a win the majority of times, through BFR if nothing else.

Hulk showed strength on par or greater than All-Star Superman during Planet Hulk when he held the tectonic plates of the planet together (a feat requiring quintillions of tons of strength, if not more), so his strength and durability during WWH would be on par with AS Superman, but his speed and movement abilities are far below most of the Justice League.

We've seen him take a hit from Strange / Zom and regenerate his midsection within just a few panels, and he's taken a full powered blast from Sentry in WWH5, so we know he has incredible durability along with his strength, but let's face it: many of the JLA could simply BFR him.

D-Block
The team could just watch Orion solo Hulk.

Estacado

haermm

FearOfBlood
I'm happy no one in this board is allowed to write hulk/thor/morg comics.

SuperiorTech
Damn it's hard to be a hulk fan first you have thread's like this and then people who actually think the hulk has any chance of winning this fight.

The Pict
This thread offered much laughs.

And Hulk loses in less than a second.

The Mexican
No one said EVERY hero chat member comes here to make enemies. Fail. Somebody pertained a Herochat bashing comment referring to me. Stop acting like a 5 year old. Start debating.

The Mexican
Zom is far above the top tier.

Zom/Strange was not. Where was he shown to be below top tier?

Estacado
Where was he shown to be below top tier?
I have a better question....
What has he done that makes him impressive?

Rewmac
Originally posted by Estacado
What has he done that makes him impressive? Good f'uckin' question...He has beaten Dr. Strange after all 313 shifty

Soljer
Where was he shown to be below top tier?

As estacado pointed out, in comics, it's guilty till proven innocent. I could just as easily say "What did bystander 5543 do to show he was below the top tier?"

Further more; I didn't say be was below top tier, I said he wasn't above top tier.

Finally, all he had was a bit of strength and durability - clearly tailor made for a battle with the Hulk. Unluckily for Banner, the JLA almost ALL have a wee bit more versatility than 'punch, punch, kick, throw.'

TricksterPriest
Anyone of the big 7 (even Bats with the right amount of prep stick out tongue, or maybe not) could probably take a majority from Strange/Zom.

Estacado
Capital E......estahuh

Soljer
Capital E......estahuh

Estacado.

Better?

Estacado
Estacado.

Better?
I iz angry nao......estahuh

Galan007
Who's that in your sig/avvy Esta?

Estacado
Originally posted by Galan007
Who's that in your sig/avvy Esta?
New game main character.
That's the Beta Suit (time traveler suit)can also manipulate time slow/stop/reverse.

Galan007
It looks effing sweet!
galan_greeny

spawnwest
Rename this thread to "How BAD would WWH get his ass KICKED"

The Mexican
As estacado pointed out, in comics, it's guilty till proven innocent. I could just as easily say "What did bystander 5543 do to show he was below the top tier?"

Further more; I didn't say be was below top tier, I said he wasn't above top tier.

Finally, all he had was a bit of strength and durability - clearly tailor made for a battle with the Hulk. Unluckily for Banner, the JLA almost ALL have a wee bit more versatility than 'punch, punch, kick, throw.' Aren't you forgetting the energy blast coming out of his hands?!

The Mexican
What has he done that makes him impressive? What has Doctor Strange and Zom done that have been impressive? - You have your answer.

vlaaad12345
What has Doctor Strange and Zom done that have been impressive? - You have your answer.
Except it clearly wasnt doctor strange plus zoms power it was much weaker so try again.

Symmetric Chaos

If only Hulk had shown resistance to TP and recently had some sort of story arc where he underwent some sort of catharsis that brough his intelligence up to par with normal people.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If only Hulk had shown resistance to TP and recently had some sort of story arc where he underwent some sort of catharsis that brough his intelligence up to par with normal people.

Telepaths aren't one-trick-ponys...and Hulk certainly learned how to meditate etc but that didn't make him immune to each and any TPrelated trick.

Soljer
Aren't you forgetting the energy blast coming out of his hands?!

roll eyes (sarcastic).

Oh, how could I? That makes all the difference. The point I made stands. The newest Hulk would probably beat most of the individual JLA'ers for a majority in a slugfest.

He would be incapable of beating many, if any(barring Batman and Green Arrow and the like) in a real fight for even a couple out of ten.

Symmetric Chaos
Telepaths aren't one-trick-ponys...and Hulk certainly learned how to meditate etc but that didn't make him immune to each and any TPrelated trick.

Hulk's had TP resistance for a very long time.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk's had TP resistance for a very long time.

^^ QFT. His TP resistance during WWH was too much for even Emma Frost and Xavier (and to those who mention Emma Frost manipulating his nerve cells and such, you forget that he can recover from even molecular level attacks, so any change in his physiology is simply un-done, including shrinking him down to the size of a toy, or phasing him, neuro-poison, even gene manipulation).

He still goes down in this battle though. Justice League 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.