Odin vs Pre-Crisis Superman and All Star Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
who wins? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rorschach
Odin is far above characters like Pre-Crisis Superman and All Star Superman.

Soljer
roll eyes (sarcastic) indeed.

BobbyD
PC Supes inhales all of Asgard and then blows it into a black hole. laughing

All kidding aside, this should be a snoozer for Odin.

SpiderGauntlet
I think someone said PC supes could beat Galactus...

Odin ftw still..even if he has the dumbest names for everything

xjustice69x
Originally posted by Priest
who wins? roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/56/56122trw2qo2k9c.gif

NiņoAraņa
laughing

guy222
odin ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sword of superman for the win.

Really what is up with these threads? Putting a high tier magically powered skyfather against Superman who have weakness against Magic. WTF.

Odin.

Kurash
smile

The Great Galen
PC Supes, I dont overhype Odin. Odin could beat current supes but he isnt beating PC supes, SM 1IM or SM AS.

Rorschach
Originally posted by The Great Galen
PC Supes, I dont overhype Odin. Odin could beat current supes but he isnt beating PC supes, SM 1IM or SM AS.

He would beat all of them.

The only one who would give him any sort of problems would be Superman M*.

Sirius77
PC superman almost ended the universe with his speed, sneezed away galaxies, and blew out stars with his breath. If thanos could stalemate odin without any of those feats, the PC Superman will win this 8/10. I think that people are hyping odin. Seriously, PC Superman?

Bransolute
Originally posted by Sirius77
PC superman almost ended the universe with his speed, sneezed away galaxies, and blew out stars with his breath. If thanos could stalemate odin without any of those feats, the PC Superman will win this 8/10. I think that people are hyping odin. Seriously, PC Superman? Why don't you stop pulling all his high showings from his almost 50 years, and actually work out an average? smile

Sirius77
An average? I might as well work out Wile E. Coyote's average...

Pc Superman was like a cartoon character. His powers fit the situation.

xjustice69x
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/501/501890f2aq2hotaz.jpg
please stop trying to kill superman then no one will feed his puppy

Bransolute
An average? I might as well work out Wile E. Coyote's average...

Pc Superman was like a cartoon character. His powers fit the situation. Except when they didn't. smile

The Great Galen
PC superman almost ended the universe with his speed, sneezed away galaxies, and blew out stars with his breath. If thanos could stalemate odin without any of those feats, the PC Superman will win this 8/10. I think that people are hyping odin. Seriously, PC Superman?

I feel exaclty the same, see I dont want to come off as a fanboy but people forget that PC Supes was like a God basically. Didnt his heat vision cancel out a "big bang" like explosion, did he not traverse past dimensions with his speed...didnt he throw a galaxy worth of planets across the universe. SMP is basically a scaled back version of PC supes, and look at how powerful he is. Hell, AS supes powers could easily happen with PC supes if PC supes absored a sun or something...I dont see odin winning this.

the Darkone
Odin in a curb stomp, Odin is too vastly powerful for any Superman. Odin can stop the follow of time at will, also Odin is a warrior born Skyfather who would rape Superman every witch way possible. PC Superman was scared sh**less of PC Darkseid and that's not a over statement. Odin puts Superman in a coma.

Fire Ninja
PC uses his Anti-Odin vision to win.

Decimus
Odin would destroy current Superman no question. How could he even touch Precrisis Supes who the Spectre had to stop.

The Great Galen
^QFT, its like people on here decide to ingore feats or shit...PC supes was a God, or at least had Godly powers.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
who wins? roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by xjustice69x
http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/56/56122trw2qo2k9c.gif God damn right!
herbhappy

Darth_Erebus2
PC Superman would kill Odin, then he'd move on to curbstomp Galactus, then he'd kill Eternity, Phoenix, The Fury, and the Living Tribunal. He'd kill all the Celestials just for fun. Then he'd take a nap. When he wakes up he'd bitchslap Thanos with HOTU and Classic Beyonder. For the grand finally he'd invent a power to kill both TOAA and God.

Seriously though, Odin wins this 10/10.

The Great Galen
^BS, Odin is a mere 60 class....PC supes sneezes him out of throws a galaxy at him.

Darth_Erebus2
^BS, Odin is a mere 60 class....PC supes sneezes him out of throws a galaxy at him.

Odin would kill him with the Odinforce or a magical spell. PC Supes never was able to throw Galaxies. That's just moronic.

The Great Galen
Galayx worth of planets, would Odin be able to react to PC supes...the guy makes Surfer look like a freaking turtle.

King Kandy
Galayx worth of planets, would Odin be able to react to PC supes...the guy makes Surfer look like a freaking turtle.
Proof Please?

Just because he's Pre-Crisis doesn't mean you stop using evidence.

Violent2Dope
PC superman almost ended the universe with his speed, sneezed away galaxies, and blew out stars with his breath. If thanos could stalemate odin without any of those feats, the PC Superman will win this 8/10. I think that people are hyping odin. Seriously, PC Superman? http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/elrond_small.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bransolute
Why don't you stop pulling all his high showings from his almost 50 years, and actually work out an average? smile thumb up

Kurash
not superman

Terryc250
Only way PC supes can win this is if he somehow pulls out an anti-odin power outta no where like he sometimes does, seriously were the writers back then 8 years old?

Astner
He never sneezed away a galaxy ... And he just flew through the multiverse with his speed, never was about to end it or any part of it.

a88378438
Originally posted by Astner
He never sneezed away a galaxy ... And he just flew through the with his speed, never was about to end it or any part of it.
wrong,http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82170/1530390-1437152_su9vg2_super_super.jpg
in fact,pc superman not just almost destroy universe,or multiverse,he is all really threat,all reall threat>>>multiverse

JakeTheBank
Odin.

CapPlanet
odin easily, PC Superman had a big weaknes to magic he will get stomped while all star superman isnt that powerful to face odin to begin with , odin can rape him with telepathy like Sups 1 Million did

a88378438
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin.
lol,why?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by a88378438
lol,why?

His power level, feats, and capabilities compared to both of them.

abhilegend
Odin.

a88378438
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
His power level, feats, and capabilities compared to both of them. odin can't destroy all really,why he wins?
if you say odin wins because magic,i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.