Composite Superman vs Hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good lord. Composite loses. In a Stomp.

endrict
Really...Hyperstorm is that powerful?

I thought this version of Supes would have the best chance.

Sirius77
Didn't composite superman have all of the powers of the legion and pc superman? Including element lad and several pc kryptonians?

I have to say, he'd have a good chance here. It would be an enormous fight, and difficult on both sides.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sirius77
Didn't composite superman have all of the powers of the legion and pc superman? Including element lad and several pc kryptonians?

I have to say, he'd have a good chance here. It would be an enormous fight, and difficult on both sides.

NO. Hyperstorm wins.

Sirius77
Not in a stomp.

The Great Galen
Wasn't hyper eaten by the big G. Ill admit I dont know that much about Hyper though, I know he is top tier but how poerful is he exactly.

Sirius77
About tyrant level.

To be honest theres no reason why composite superman wouldn't win this.

guy222
Hyperstorm should

The Great Galen
Yeah but CS was really...really powerful. I dont want to take anything away from Hyperstorm but I dunno...it can go either way but im inclined to believe CS will take it.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Wasn't hyper eaten by the big G. Ill admit I dont know that much about Hyper though, I know he is top tier but how poerful is he exactly.

Hyperstorm was not "top-tier"

he's measured against cosmic (i.e., abstract-level. Not silver surfer) beings

Symmetric Chaos
CSuperman utterly destroys him.

tjcoady
Composite Superman was four times stronger than PC Superman (Supergirl's, Superboy's, Mon-El's, and Ultra Boy's strength levels, and four times faster; has a 12th level intellegence, can split into three people, basically every single kind of energy attack one can imagine, not at all a slouch in the telepathy department (Saturn Girl's tp owns...) magnetic powers, phasing powers, growing and shrinking powers... all coming at you with Karate Kid's skill. and element transmutation.

oh... and the dude could eat any type of matter. and turn into a ball. let those two powers hit you for a second.

Hyperstorm, on the other hand, can control the four fundamental forces of physics (damn... alliteration) to an unprecedented degree. He did get taken out by Galactus though.

I think if it was the Legion versus Hyperstorm, the legion would take this. But Composite Superman, by himself (albeit that he could make three of himself)... he doesn't have the experience necessary to beat him.

llagrok
Those powers do not put him on Celestial level....

SuperiorTech
Hyperstorm

SpiderGauntlet
I thought CS had Supes powers and the entire LoSH powers..

I don't know much about CS, so Hyperstorm wins.

Alfheim
Originally posted by tjcoady
Composite Superman was four times stronger than PC Superman (Supergirl's, Superboy's, Mon-El's, and Ultra Boy's strength levels, and four times faster; has a 12th level intellegence, can split into three people, basically every single kind of energy attack one can imagine, not at all a slouch in the telepathy department (Saturn Girl's tp owns...) magnetic powers, phasing powers, growing and shrinking powers... all coming at you with Karate Kid's skill. and element transmutation.

oh... and the dude could eat any type of matter. and turn into a ball. let those two powers hit you for a second.

Hyperstorm, on the other hand, can control the four fundamental forces of physics (damn... alliteration) to an unprecedented degree. He did get taken out by Galactus though.

I think if it was the Legion versus Hyperstorm, the legion would take this. But Composite Superman, by himself (albeit that he could make three of himself)... he doesn't have the experience necessary to beat him.

I dunno man HS seems more powerful than G but still got taken out?

Terryc250
Hyperstorm is comparable to Galactus, CS loses bad

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
CSuperman utterly destroys him. yes

Kutulu
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dunno man HS seems more powerful than G but still got taken out?

The reason he got taken out is that the type of energy that he uses (taps into Hyperspace, same as the Celestials) just happens to be the same type of energy that Galactus likes to feed upon. Galactus energy draining powers > anybody else in Marvel just about.

Hyperstorm wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Terryc250
Hyperstorm is comparable to Galactus, CS loses bad

CompositeSuperman was not just comparable to the entire PreCrisisLegion of Superheroes he actually had all of their powers at once. So there's really no way to defeat him since he could just instantly go back in time to before the fight starts and build a machine that alters reality at a multi/poly/omniversal level.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
CompositeSuperman was not just comparable to the entire PreCrisisLegion of Superheroes he actually had all of their powers at once. So there's really no way to defeat him since he could just instantly go back in time to before the fight starts and build a machine that alters reality at a multi/poly/omniversal level.

er, I don't recall any of the legion having time travel powers. Brainic 5 could whip up a time machine, but I don't think he could do it instantly. Than again, he's four times as fast as pre-crisis Superman, who could break the time barrier on his own, so yeah, maybe he could time travel.

SuppMan
i dont understand.. how can all these characters be soo powerful! hyperstorm is sooo powerful so she wins? why? this CS is soo powerfull too.. i don't know much about hyperstorm but if she soo powerfull then who would be a good match for him? compare him to galactus or odin, onslaught.. i mean, it seems like all these posts are one sided.. it would be good to converse a battle here not , "he wins" or "he loses".

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tjcoady
er, I don't recall any of the legion having time travel powers. Brainic 5 could whip up a time machine, but I don't think he could do it instantly. Than again, he's four times as fast as pre-crisis Superman, who could break the time barrier on his own, so yeah, maybe he could time travel.

Um yeah. The PC kryptonians and Daxamites could time travel. And Kid Quantum had some form of the power as well.

cmack
hyperstorm outclasses him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by cmack
hyperstorm outclasses him
Yes he does. A whole lot.

tjcoady
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um yeah. The PC kryptonians and Daxamites could time travel. And Kid Quantum had some form of the power as well.

Composite Superman didn't have Kid Quantum's powers- they're technology based, rather than innate, for one thing (the first one's were, anyways) and he hadn't been introduced as a Legion member during the time when the Composite Superman storyline took place.

and I already mentioned the part about Kryptonians and Daxamites being able to travel through time through speed alone. Although, oddly enough, I can't really remember a time when they did it in a Silver Age Legion comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.